Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:09:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The joys of congratulations  (Read 263 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 01:36:56 PM

OP, congratulations on your achievement and I hope your post inspires other newbies to try harder to achieve the same   Cheesy
However, of course forum rank is not a requirement for learning about bitcoin or participating in activities on this forum.
Forum rank is actually recognition from other forum members for your contribution to this forum.
I believe there are many people, even those who are not registered on this forum, who are helped by this forum to better understand bitcoin and crypto and who actively follow this forum but don't participate in forum discussions.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Abbatty

Activity: 163
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 15, 2023, 11:09:20 PM

I'm glad to congratulate myself for ranking up with two Bitcoin gold as symbols having possessing the rank of member, When I started this journey I thought that I will not get to this certain rank because I was discouraged with some comments of criticism in my thread but I was determined to continue the race because I have desire to learn and understand bitcoin through bitcointalk, my determination motivated me to read other people comment's and I told myself that i will reach to the position of member rank one day, and today I became a member.
What I noticed in this forum is that, it's all about determination and desires but not all about desperation, and secondly I think that consistent research is one of the keys that keeps users moving forward and not to be backslide in anything concerning Bitcoin.

When I registered in bitcointalk I don't know too well concerning forum and bitcoin, but with the help of forum I'm able to know some of the wallets that's good for bitcoin storage and some valuable altcoin that's good for investment, so without forum I won't have known altcoin as sub bitcoin and electrum wallet as a good wallet, assuming I have not found myself in bitcointalk forum i won't have known all these today. I want to openly say that I'm grateful for been a member of bitcointalk and also founding myself in the mixed of people who embrace bitcoin and also discuss the positivity of bitcoin. I have noticed that many other people obtain the knowledge of Bitcoin through bitcointalk forum, I use this opportunity to thank everyone for a link shared for me to update me with the goodies of forum.

Should Incase I'm wrong for posting how excited I'm for reach member position, you can direct me where to celebrate my rank.
Congratulations on your success and getting accepted as a member. Many folks who have accounts from a long time ago still haven't succeeded in this. Once more, congratulations. I wish you continued success as you strive to become famous.
 I can't wait to be in your shoes, and I'm very glad for you because it wasn't a simple feat after all.
SmartCharpa

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 09:44:52 AM

It's not that hard to rank, but the journey is not that simple, but gradually we will reach each rank one by one. Once again, congratulations. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations on your new rank up. The journey you underwent to reach your new rank up. We are also on our ways of contributing to this forum. We will also get there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████