Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Flokipepe #FPP  (Read 198 times)
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 12:32:46 PM

Hi everyone i present you my coin the Flokipepe #FPP
Help us to begin the new pepe coin. Together we can and we are very early today
Address contract 0xc391365df94d279acced1dba23d3d9cf3d09d5ad
I'm not going to help anything with the project you're running obviously this is very shady after I checked, and judging from Dextool there are some buying green while selling others not so it's clear this token is a honeypot.
https://honeypot.is/?address=0xc391365df94d279acced1dba23d3d9cf3d09d5ad

I hope no one buys this shitcoin meme and it's clear they are double-buying then when they are going to sell it they can't, be careful with this disgusting meme coin.
There are people out there who deserve a help better than the OP. What it can contribute in the crypto market? It only encourage others to create the same meme coin and take a benefit from the investor. I'm still impressed if there is already some activity the coin is getting but I know that it can also be faked out easily.

@OP I suggest you better create a proper announcement thread. It's important and list all the details of your coin. Also, don't ever beg because in the first place, no one forces you to create a coin like that but if I were you I will create a normal coin (not meme) and packed it with features that people will surely like. That way you have a better chance to magnet investors.
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 01:40:02 PM

Personally, I don't think I am interested in investing in this kind of project. It looks too fake and without a specific direction. I am certain this will definitely end in premium tears for those that decide to put their money in this.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Velemir Sava

Activity: 252
Merit: 28

Enterapp

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 03:36:09 AM

Thanks for this new info. The important thing is enthusiasm in terms of development and not half and half. I think that all users have the same hope, don't let Flokipepe #FPP be fake and end up in vain so that it becomes an unforgettable memory in the hearts of users.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2451

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2023, 04:05:10 PM

Along with the fever for these meme coins, which by the way are clogging up the blockchain and raising commissions, there is also fever for creating BRC-20 tokens in various blockchains. First bitcoin, now DOGE. All this puts a shadow over the cryptocurrency industry itself and in the eyes of many people, especially those who are just getting acquainted with this field, it all looks like dabbling and some kind of dubious scam. All these shitty tokens do not bring anything useful to the industry, but only show it from the negative side.
Yeah, that's also giving us a pain in the network. These upgrades aren't really for the people but for those selfish ones that sees profits in it. The mempool as for these brc20 tokens has never made the network to breathe again. Although compared to the past weeks, the fee had dropped a lot but still it was not the fee that we used to see before these crazy tokens have came out. There's so much to learn from these tokens and that is not to invest on them if you don't want to lose money as these are just tokens made out of hype.

Rather for short-term speculators. All these garbage tokens were invented solely by them and only for the purpose of making money. All these tokens and pictures in the blockchain have no utilitarian utility or value. Although prices have dropped, they are still very far from ideal. Blockchains that have problems with scalability should not be loaded, because such systems immediately become unusable for those who use them for their intended purpose.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████