Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BORROWING] develop the attitude to pay back.  (Read 39 times)
letteredhub (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 07:04:59 PM

In the world today nations borrow money, multinational/international organisations borrow too all to meet up with projects and sustainability. And it's not exempted of the individual to borrow money too.

It is not bad a thing to borrow but it's bad when you borrow without the intention of paying back or without having a means of paying back the loan. And if am to comprehend such attitude and very well describe it, I would say it's an act of self-centeredness  and a sweeping daylight heist with the lender approval. Which is condemnable in all entirety.

There is no honour in doing such and for sure there's always a consequence from nature to whatever deeds done in life wether by overt or intentionally. Such borrower may escape from the forum but practically not from nature's own repercussions.

So let's endeavor to make both borrowing and lending such a smoothe and enjoyable venture by keeping to agreeable terms.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: