Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Web designer needed for new project (frontend)  (Read 73 times)
RoyalRogue (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2023, 10:32:31 PM

I am working on a new crypto project (meme coin) and am need of a web developer to work with us over the long term. I am not posting details about the project publicly until launch, however you need to know that this is not a paid position, you will receive coins from the project for the work done (x coins per $ you would have charged).

I have the logo already and only need a basic/static web template to be used for all pages, no CMS or backend needed (at this stage at least).

I have a VPS with the basics already in place (including SSL cert) along with FTP access.

If you have some spare time and are wanting/willing to be part of something new and fun please reply to this thread with some links to website's you've previously designed.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2023, 07:48:22 PM

I am working on a new crypto project (meme coin) and am need of a web developer to work with us over the long term. I am not posting details about the project publicly until launch, however you need to know that this is not a paid position, you will receive coins from the project for the work done (x coins per $ you would have charged).

I have the logo already and only need a basic/static web template to be used for all pages, no CMS or backend needed (at this stage at least).

I have a VPS with the basics already in place (including SSL cert) along with FTP access.

If you have some spare time and are wanting/willing to be part of something new and fun please reply to this thread with some links to website's you've previously designed.
If you have no budget for web design and development then how you will run the project? Do, you want to use all the free services (as you are not paying anything except the coin you are creating. This types of project cant be nothing but turning into a scam project, I think.
RoyalRogue (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2023, 10:53:15 PM

If you have no budget for web design and development then how you will run the project? Do, you want to use all the free services (as you are not paying anything except the coin you are creating. This types of project cant be nothing but turning into a scam project, I think.

I appreciate your thoughts. I am also adding my own time in developing the project however I am not a super skilled web developer. If need be I'll pay for the development directly.

I appreciate there would have to be a level of trust here, but I am not asking for anyone to pay anything as I have already paid for the VPS to be used for the hosting. There won't be a pre-sale, post sale or any other sort of sale. The project is not designed to raise money or profit anyone.

It is also not endless hours of work, I only need a simple static template for the site.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: