Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:13:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Community Watchdog - Signal VIP Groups Review  (Read 221 times)
Best-mary

Activity: 280
Merit: 8

BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 09:26:52 PM

Our comprehensive effort has led to the compilation of over 50 paid crypto groups in one convenient location, simplifying your research process. Our goal is to offer access to the most exclusive paid channels in the cryptocurrency space, ensuring you receive valuable and precise insights for your trading endeavors.

CryptoCartel.co

Is this one place paid or free? If it is free, share some of this information here and leave the user to join your group. However, if it is paid, there is no difference between your service and the rest of the groups, and in view of the negative trust in your account, it is better to provide some data for free.
In general, crypto signals should be a hobby or something free unless the user wants to pay you as a donation or for additional data.

Edit: after reading @poker player feedback it is better to say away from any paid service from this user

I'll keep saying it! Crypt signal group or personnel is a no-no for me. I would rather use copy trading on exchanges where I know my money is safe and I have no fear of getting scammed

I believe in Crypto| BTC Analyst| Trader in good Cex (Bitget and Binance)
dinotrader777

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2023, 11:58:53 AM

Update on BH INSIGHTS' 1k-100k challenge:
🔥 He's outperforming the challenge, and the call on SUPER resulted in a substantial profit.
We're impressed with his achievements.
P.S. He plans to restart the 1k-100k challenge in December.
https://i.ibb.co/8mDBLLV/Screenshot-2023-11-26-at-13-17-02.png
dinotrader777

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2023, 09:52:33 AM

DAILY REPORT
BITCOIN & MARKET UPDATE

MTF
4H:

The 4-hour BPRO Bands define the current trading range, with the High Band adjusted to $38.2-38.5k and the Low Band spanning $36.3-36.6k.

Bitcoin's position in the mid-zone between $36.6k and $38.2k reflects a market in equilibrium, cautiously awaiting its next move.

Breaching below the $36.3k Low Band could imply a shift to bearish territory, prompting increased selloff pressures. On the upside, surpassing the $38.5k High Band could catalyze a bullish momentum, with the $40k level within reach.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: