Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason of why Bitcoin is good for trading (for me)  (Read 1435 times)
cute nmp

Activity: 1680
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 08:47:44 PM

I am also a huge fan of trading Btc cause it is much more easier to trade than many other altcoins, it has a very good structure from both its higher timeframe going down to the lower timeframes making it it simpler and easy to trade. One other advantage is that it has more liquidity than any other trading pair in the crypto-market.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 08:57:37 PM

I am also a huge fan of trading Btc cause it is much more easier to trade than many other altcoins, it has a very good structure from both its higher timeframe going down to the lower timeframes making it it simpler and easy to trade. One other advantage is that it has more liquidity than any other trading pair in the crypto-market.
You mean you like trading Bitcoin? Maybe what you really means is normal P2P trading not the future trading. Future traders are one of the high risk takers because the future market is all about predicting on what will happen in the future whether Bitcoin price would high or Lower. Severe loses can be attracted in this kind of trading that is why those that are not skilled are not allowed or advised to go into future trading. The risk and loses can be more severe of the market price become too volatile.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Out of mind

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 03:48:10 AM

First of all I'm not a real trader, but I like to trade to earn small amount profit.

I only use BTC/USDT pair because USDT make me easier to determine how much my coins worth after trade and most liquid stable coin, the reason why I choose BTC is I don't need to worry about it when my trading goes wrong. So if I bought Bitcoin at the peak and the price keep decreasing, I will not sell it, but I will wait for the next super cycle where Bitcoin usually break new ATH.

Keep in mind I never learn about chart, candlestick, trend etc, all of my decision come from my mood and instinct. No stop limit, no follow any signal, no watching my PC for 24/7 etc, just directly buy and sell.

Is there anyone like me here? Cheesy
If you don't have that much experience in trading then I think you won't be able to profit, however you must have gained some knowledge about the market. But I like your move because Bitcoin trading will be profitable without ever fear of losing money. USDT is a stable currency which will not give you profit, but if you buy Bitcoin it will surely give you profit. But bitcoin can give you enough profit, and we know that bitcoin will never collapse like altcoin. Rather, if the price falls after buying Bitcoin, it prepares to go higher later on, which helps a person make a profit. That's why Bitcoin is the best investment and trading, so I think it's best to invest and hold. There is no need to lose patience when buying Bitcoin if its value goes down because it will be ATH again and again. As I'm not that knowledgeable about trading and don't trade like that, rather buy and hold bitcoins I want to hold until the bitcoin market is ATH. So I like investing and holding more than trading, and I like your point very much.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 20, 2023, 09:46:23 AM

Correct. Bitcoin may produce less profit but it is actually very good at reducing the real risk of risky trading. I'm sure with your patience you might be someone who can be successful in trading as long as you don't rush into it because many people fail because they rush to become rich.
I think that all coins has their own bad or down times but BTC an be able survive longer than them, so even if we say we can earn less in BTC, at least it is going to be consistent. And if we calculate that all, our profit will still be greater than those coins whom we think can give us a better return.

Another good thing is like you said, it can reduce our risks. The OP might have a long patience but that wasn't enough in order to be successful in trading, although he admit that he wasn't a real trader, which is true, based on how he act. He only looks like a semi-trader and then an investor at the same time. I think those who rush are not always wanting to get rich, but they only like to earn some profits. Once they get it, I guess we can still say that they are successful.

Justin999

Activity: 377
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 07:18:01 PM

You are doing DCA, which is short-term strategy which help traders to Dollar cost averaging, lower the amount you use to pay for investments as well as it having minimum risk. Now Bitcoin market is good and keep improving with time. And then market will go up, everything will be profitable but during market, that become hard. But without any trading idea, such steps are increasing risk to your money. It okey to keep learning while practicing but need to be aware of how to avoid maximum risk

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 137

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 08:11:12 PM

You are doing DCA, which is short-term strategy which help traders to Dollar cost averaging, lower the amount you use to pay for investments as well as it having minimum risk.
/.../

If you're referring to the OP, I don't think it's exactly a DCA strategy. Yes, there are many people who trade Bitcoin using a similar approach to his. But, this is often referred to as "buy and hold" investing. The idea is that Bitcoin is a long-term investment, and that it is more likely to go up in value over time than it is to go down to zero.

Ben Barubal

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 25, 2023, 10:47:46 PM

First of all I'm not a real trader, but I like to trade to earn small amount profit.

I only use BTC/USDT pair because USDT make me easier to determine how much my coins worth after trade and most liquid stable coin, the reason why I choose BTC is I don't need to worry about it when my trading goes wrong. So if I bought Bitcoin at the peak and the price keep decreasing, I will not sell it, but I will wait for the next super cycle where Bitcoin usually break new ATH.

Keep in mind I never learn about chart, candlestick, trend etc, all of my decision come from my mood and instinct. No stop limit, no follow any signal, no watching my PC for 24/7 etc, just directly buy and sell.

In the first place, you know that you are not really a true trader because you have no idea or knowledge of the basic things about trading that are called, and neither of you know anything about the indicators that are also used in trading; at least you admit it.

Therefore, in your current situation, it is clear that you are not really a trader in the Bitcoin industry. Instead, you are a long-term investor in Bitcoin, because if you are a trader, you should somehow be doing short-term trading activity so that you have the opportunity to learn the basics of trading, such as the use of tool indicators here also doing technical and fundamental analysis as well.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2023, 01:03:02 AM

Bitcoin is the coin which will give you happiness always specially when you buy at a low price and sell at a high price but in my opinion about bitcoin is that if a person has extra money he should invest in bitcoin buy the bitcoin in parts because every year bitcoin change his price circle whenever bitcoin found in low price just buy it no need to get knowledge no need to trading expert signal just follow the same strategy you will be success

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 12:32:05 PM

Buying high and selling low isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's more like an investment strategy where you buy and hold until the price goes up. Since you're trading only BTC/USDT, it's less risky. It's best to stick to that pair because adding altcoins can expose you to more losses. I think you should explore trading a bit more and learn the basics. You'll do great! 📈💪
What do you mean by buying high and selling low is not a bad thing? Think again. If you bring bitcoin to a certain price and it suddenly goes down, what do you think will happen to your bitcoin? Of course, the price decreases. In the same scenario, if you enter into a trade in bitcoin and the price goes down, your equity decreases. Equity means the amount of money you deposit and the margin. If the equity goes to zero, then you will lose all your capital in trading, so buying high and selling low will never be a good thing. But I do agree with you about not doing altcoins during a trade with bitcoin, as it will also partition your equity. If you have limited equity, then trade only one pair, and as long as it is open, don't engage in another trade.

As per the OP's strategy in trading, maybe you are beneficial in what you are doing without proper knowledge, charting skills, or whatsoever skills needed to trade and only relying on instinct and emotion. Then,  a piece of advice that is too risky is one wrong move, and it could cost all your capital, so don't be content with that.

Jonyshake71

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 01:24:22 PM

As Bitcoin is the coin for long term investment, so it can be most suitable for trading and holding too... Besides it has many facilities, for an example, when start trading with others centralized altcoin, that could be manipulation and can be controlled by team whom have holding huge supply of that altcoin. Even can be down to zero. But there's no such possiblity while you are trading with btc. Even you can hold for long time and there is surety that, it'll recover

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Kelward

Activity: 406
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 28, 2023, 06:34:04 PM

even though the way you do it sounds like gambling,
There's no indication of gambling, the OP isn't really going to lose the portfolio. The loss may only be limited to the time delayed to execute a commensurately profitable order, but it is definitely profitable in terms of value and does not have much of a psychological effect.
However this is still included in the category of trading although it is not as complicated as the way traders in general.

Truly there's less risk involved in the OP's method to really compere it with gambling, because it can be somewhat compared to investing, because he holds the bitcoin, and waits for the perfect time when it's profitable to pair it with USDT. Although I still think that there is need for him to learn about the fundamental and technical analysis of trading, this can be helpful if perhaps he gets the interest in the future to take a step further into real trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: