Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:45:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All bad - like the main one?  (Read 187 times)
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 09:56:27 PM

Why is there such a concept in society, if the leader (no matter which society or group) is a bad person, then everyone who is with him or under him is the same. Why is it that if a person is bad and they start treating him badly, the same attitude automatically relates to his subordinates, because they are not him. How to avoid humiliation in the social sphere if you are good and your boss is bad?
This is called justification because you are justifying a group of people is the one person's crime and the one person's kind of character so I believe it was an ancient time when all this is is it not in the present era because you must make some enquiries asbestos the next some research to know someone with commitment or the person before you will come in conclusion why does define the person so I don't think that this particular point of yours is still in existence again

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: