Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Financial education or 1million dollars  (Read 1288 times)
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 08:26:34 PM

If a person has huge sum of money but does not have any idea that how to use it and how to invest it so this sum of money will eventually ends up without any benefit ~
When you have 1 million dollars, I don't think you will have no idea to use it. There will be many ideas to spend it, but a good person should be wise to spend it and use the money for important things.

If a person has financial education then he can earn 1 million but if a person has no education and have 1 million so this money will be spend without any work to do or any other beneficial job.
Actually, having financial education doesn't guarantee you to get big money like 1 million dollars. However, if you have proper education about financial, you probably will manage your money correctly and wisely.

But on the other hand we also need to pay attention that we will not get a proper education if there is no money in it because it is clear that currently our orientation towards money is still very large.
How do you determine whether someone has a proper financial education or not?
Getting proper financial education, shouldn't always require 1 million dollars. But surely to get financial education, we need money. Everyone who wants to have proper education must plan to have funds allocated to it. Unless our government wants to give education for free, we have no choice that we must try to have savings for education.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 08:39:33 PM

I don't see any sense about the said options because there will be some people that will pick the latter where they will pick the $1 Million and use it to educate themselves so that the money they have picked will not be put into waste by buying some rubbish wants. Some will also pick the first one so that in time, after having the financial education needed, they will use it to make themselves richer.

You see, we all have our own choices to make, and the opportunities that will be presented to us will not really matter at all if we don't have the mindset to make ourselves grow.

I don't see anyone choosing option 1 as financial education, almost all choose 1 million dollars. In my opinion, there is no reason to choose financial education and ignore such a large amount of money because our ultimate goal in this life is to earn a lot of money. You try to study really well, you work hard, try your best to do what? In the end, just to make more money.

Financial literacy is a huge advantage for us, but that doesn't mean we can make money from it. And with a pragmatic society like today, if we don't have money, we won't be able to study properly. Hence, choosing money is still the wisest choice because when we have money, we have everything, including knowledge.
In todays or even would be on the past which people would really be 101% would be choosing that $1M dollars because this is something an amount that you cant get a hold on for the rest of your life and now that they

do have chance then for sure they wont really be missing out such thing and would grab if they do have the chance.Even myself would really be going into this option.In speaking about financial education then this is

something that could be learnt up as long you do have the money then it would really be entirely depending on you on how you would really be handling out that $1M for other investment or whatever you would be doing it.You could really make it more bigger if you do just know on how to handle and make additional income via investment and businesses of course but it isnt something simple but it
would really be worth on doing so rather than on spending on useless things or something that cant really be that beneficial.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 06:38:40 AM

Most of us here will surely select 1 million dollars 1 million dollars can change our life from nothing to millionaire, we can build a lot of businesses and we can buy cars home etc., I will also select 1 million dollars because after i get that money i can also use it for education specially in educating myself on how to manage a business and how to do budget in marketing.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2023, 07:09:37 AM

Most of us here will surely select 1 million dollars 1 million dollars can change our life from nothing to millionaire, we can build a lot of businesses and we can buy cars home etc., I will also select 1 million dollars because after i get that money i can also use it for education specially in educating myself on how to manage a business and how to do budget in marketing.
The offer is certainly very attractive, especially because today there are many references to success on the internet so this fantastic value also allows in the mind of a person without much money experience to do some suitable business experiments.
But to acknowledge the title as a millionaire I think is too soon, because it is earned by way of giving. "Millionaire" should not only be measured by the value of wealth, but also the process.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 07:47:30 PM

But on the other hand we also need to pay attention that we will not get a proper education if there is no money in it because it is clear that currently our orientation towards money is still very large.
How do you determine whether someone has a proper financial education or not?
Getting proper financial education, shouldn't always require 1 million dollars. But surely to get financial education, we need money. Everyone who wants to have proper education must plan to have funds allocated to it. Unless our government wants to give education for free, we have no choice that we must try to have savings for education.

I'm not saying that it has to be 1 million dollars in this case but of course we realize that when we want a proper education then we need money to determine that.
Not meaning to say people who don't have money don't have the right to education, but what I emphasize in this case is good education for now based on big finances and that is a fact that cannot be denied.
Nothing is free in getting something especially when talking about education. I don't know about education in other countries, but for now in my country, if I really want to do good education (good education), I have to do it quite expensively as payment for that education.
The treatment when we study for free and with money is clearly very different and I feel that way so it is undeniable that everyone returns to the orientation where there is money there everything will go well including in education.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 07:57:27 PM

Of course, I would choose a million dollars. That is not a small number at all. This money can change someone's life by satisfying both material and spiritual needs, including education. After obtaining it, I will use part of the money to invest in your education, and acquiring specific skills related to business management and marketing is a wise decision. This was a wise decision that both made some money and equipped me with the knowledge needed to overcome the challenges of running a business effectively.

Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2023, 07:59:51 PM

Who financial education help. $1 Million dollar is much more better than financial education. Financial education is not a necessary thing that one must acquire from the four corners of the formal education setting but can be acquire through discipline. If you can discipline yourself about spending then you can manage any amount of money that comes your way. Indiscipline makes people to spend un-necessarily. There are some people who didn't go to study financial education in school but used their disciplinary mindset to do business and do well more than those who study it at school. So discipline is the answer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CryptSafe

Activity: 742
Merit: 421

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 08:03:54 PM

There is nothing wrong in going for education and there is nothing also wrong in going for the money but you will need the education to sustain the money and you will also need the money to acquire education so you could be able to sustain your business. I would go for the money to get the education because you can still use it to develope and build your business to the best you can.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 687

View Profile
May 26, 2023, 01:37:34 AM

Financial education has always been a game changer in the financial state of a man, it is the best education a father can give to his children because once you are financially educated, it's near impossible not to be financially stable.

Have you wonder why most lottery winners have gone back to square one after winning or most rich kids losing their inheritance due to poor/bad management of funds, it's because they lack financial education.

On the other hand 1million dollars is truly a life changing amount of money but if you are not financially educated, you will lose it all on  the long run,
I don't know if anyone sees it the same way I do?
Financial education is important for the foundation in managing the money you have, people who have productive financial education always make the money they have so that it increases in number and is not allowed to rot in the bank or be eaten until the amount runs out, there are lots of wrong financial lessons , advertising propaganda to entice you to spend the money you have, that's a bad thing.
And we don't only need financial education, even though we have the ability in the financial field in managing it but if we don't have other abilities to support or help your money become more it's just nonsense, if you have one million dollars in money then you have the knowledge finance but if you don't have skills in other areas, it will give stagnant output too, whether you are in the world of investing or stocks.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 07:48:20 AM

I will choose financial education, because first off education is priceless,it's timesless and ageless as well,Knowledge naturally attracts money and generates wealth also.
 Without financial education, a million dollars could be gone within a month and can't be accounted for cause you won't know exactly what you spent it on,but with financial education you could invest wisely with a $1000 and make profit of $100000.
To be honest, humans are born with brains and it is not only education that can make you a financial literate. I know a lot of people who are not educated, they didn't even go to school, but they are way wiser than some of those who might have done P.hD in their educational career. So it basically isn't all about formal education but you can still have financial wisdom without education.

And if we talk about the world today, literally nothing can be done without money, you can't do anything at all without money, and it is not only about food or basic necessities, but including anything in life that you might want to or have to do.

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 08:36:00 AM

On the other hand 1million dollars is truly a life changing amount of money but if you are not financially educated, you will lose it all on  the long run,

Obviously 1 million dollars, education is not so important for that kind of money. With 1m you can already get a decent asset manager that is well educated and will setup a good portfolio for you. Once you have a portfolio that plays regular dividends then you can just sit back and enjoy the side money. If you would pick the education instead it means that you paid 1m for the education which is way too much. The problem for even the best financial education is that if you have no capital to start with than it's really hard to make big profits. Reaching the first million is the hardest with and without education. Another thing is that if you are well educated than you are able to get a good paying job, still reaching 1m USD with a good salary is going too take a long time.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2023, 09:36:29 AM

Obviously 1 million dollars, education is not so important for that kind of money. With 1m you can already get a decent asset manager that is well educated and will setup a good portfolio for you. Once you have a portfolio that plays regular dividends then you can just sit back and enjoy the side money. If you would pick the education instead it means that you paid 1m for the education which is way too much. The problem for even the best financial education is that if you have no capital to start with than it's really hard to make big profits. Reaching the first million is the hardest with and without education. Another thing is that if you are well educated than you are able to get a good paying job, still reaching 1m USD with a good salary is going too take a long time.

Time is also gold with this time because if you choose financial education it tends to be time consuming as you need to attend all of your classes and it would be possible that you wont passed it , also hiring someone that has proven track record in handling your money is good as long as he is legit and trusted so that your money will be manage well and you can invest into something that you can earn more profit , it is not more time consuming as you already have money unless you choose education on which we dont know if after we graduate what will happen to us.
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 12:10:50 PM

Time is also gold with this time because if you choose financial education it tends to be time consuming as you need to attend all of your classes and it would be possible that you wont passed it , also hiring someone that has proven track record in handling your money is good as long as he is legit and trusted so that your money will be manage well and you can invest into something that you can earn more profit , it is not more time consuming as you already have money unless you choose education on which we dont know if after we graduate what will happen to us.
Lol everyone is being too honest in this post and this is reality all of us wants money over education  or if they want education still that will be second option .
Earning money is getting really harder with each passing day and if someone is getting it they'll definitely avail that opportunity.  The business tycoons that are leading this world are not highly educated people which is why people specially youngsters have changed their approach to life.

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 09:25:33 AM

Surely I prefer to choose $ 1 million, with $ 1 million so I can make a very good business, and I think the business trend is good in my residence is food, I will use about 30% for the food business, then 40% for the fresh fruit business and the rest or about 30% I use for capital reserves so that the business can run up to profit
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2023, 02:25:12 AM

Lol everyone is being too honest in this post and this is reality all of us wants money over education  or if they want education still that will be second option .
Earning money is getting really harder with each passing day and if someone is getting it they'll definitely avail that opportunity.  The business tycoons that are leading this world are not highly educated people which is why people specially youngsters have changed their approach to life.

We go to school to find a decent job to earn money so still by the end you need the money so most of us really wants money and we cant blame it because we cant lived without it , also you are right a lot of rich people has no proper education but still they study when they are already rich because they want to learn more and improve more their business, it doesn't mean that you are rich you will not go to school , you should still go to school because you will gain more knowledge on what you are doing now.
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 03:11:53 AM

Surely I prefer to choose $ 1 million, with $ 1 million so I can make a very good business, and I think the business trend is good in my residence is food, I will use about 30% for the food business, then 40% for the fresh fruit business and the rest or about 30% I use for capital reserves so that the business can run up to profit
$1 million is not small money so if I had to choose between financial education or money I definitely prefer money like you,
with that much money I think we can use it for useful things and use it for business and make a profit,
as long as we can use it wisely then it will be much more valuable.

rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2023, 03:45:58 AM

Or if another option is presented if it is definitely more life-secure(for example, unlimited work opportunities, health facilities), education will be the last priority. I think this decision depends on the priority needs of the moment and is no longer about something that is most beneficial for the long term.
In my environment, teenagers are slowly starting to lose interest in taking their formal education seriously. And conversely they are excited when offered a job.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Davidvictorson

Activity: 980
Merit: 833

Livecasino.io

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 04:39:00 AM

Financial education has always been a game changer in the financial state of a man, it is the best education a father can give to his children because once you are financially educated, it's near impossible not to be financially stable.

Have you wonder why most lottery winners have gone back to square one after winning or most rich kids losing their inheritance due to poor/bad management of funds, it's because they lack financial education.

Why do you think that millionaires and multimillionaires still have shelfs filled with books on financial literacy? Why do you think they spend their time educating people on the need for this. Sometime ago, I watched on YouTube how Grant Cardone on Turned $100 to $1M in 90 Days. See this may sound like a cliche but it is the truth - that you can take a man's money but you cannot take away his mindset. This is mindset is built through financial literacy.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 05:08:51 AM

I think, financial education will help you to grow higher financially and materially in the community because it will be difficult for you to experience failure in your investment like the way some investors are failing in their investment this days, just because they don't have the knowledge of financial management. Don't forget that 1million dollar will finish, if you don't have financial education because I have seen many people in my environment who inherited huge amount of dollars from their late parents but Because of lack of financial education they finished the money within two years without a single financial achievement.

Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 01:40:40 PM

I think, financial education will help you to grow higher financially and materially in the community because it will be difficult for you to experience failure in your investment like the way some investors are failing in their investment this days, just because they don't have the knowledge of financial management. Don't forget that 1million dollar will finish, if you don't have financial education because I have seen many people in my environment who inherited huge amount of dollars from their late parents but Because of lack of financial education they finished the money within two years without a single financial achievement.

It is true that when we do not have financial knowledge, even if we own 1 million dollars or 10 million dollars, we will lose everything if we do not know how to manage and use it properly. But having financial education and high knowledge does not guarantee you will make 1 million dollars in life, and there's also no guarantee you can turn that $1 million into several million dollars with your knowledge.

If given a choice, I would choose 1 million dollars without thinking because when I have a lot of money, I will buy knowledge that will help me know how to manage and use money wisely. It's more than just having financial knowledge that can't make money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄