Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:01:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Financial education or 1million dollars  (Read 1288 times)
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 02:56:00 AM

If there is a choice of money or knowledge then most people will choose money over financial education, in my opinion this is natural because nowadays it is easier to get knowledge, if 10 or 15 years ago it would have been expensive if we wanted to get knowledge about passive income, educational finance and in part, but now we can watch almost all the best videos for free on YouTube.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 12:27:54 PM

Financial education has always been a game changer in the financial state of a man, it is the best education a father can give to his children because once you are financially educated, it's near impossible not to be financially stable.
That's why the role of a father is much bigger than their teacher at school, children will be educated according to what is given by their parents and to what extent parents can bring their children to be responsible for financial awareness. Success must be prepared and it does not happen by itself, parental factors in providing upbringing, networking and others are really needed by a child.

Have you wonder why most lottery winners have gone back to square one after winning or most rich kids losing their inheritance due to poor/bad management of funds, it's because they lack financial education.
It is not surprising that the discussion concerns gambling, which in practice is more about luck. And vice versa for those who have inherited and if it is not managed properly, then any inheritance will run out like a round in gambling.

On the other hand 1million dollars is truly a life changing amount of money but if you are not financially educated, you will lose it all on  the long run,
I don't know if anyone sees it the same way I do?
Things like this are close to several cases that have happened around me, meaning that there are some people my age who have a large inheritance from their parents, but due to improper management eventually the inheritance runs out without anything left and now they are back at zero point and have to struggling again to make ends meet by working hard.

Therefore educating children so that they are better prepared to develop their potential is very important, because when they grow up they know that they have to use money to build whatever business they want, so that their financial capabilities can be further improved and further developed. This is where the role of parents is very important because children will get used to the upbringing given by their parents, if they get a good education then when they grow up it will be easier for them to develop their potential.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 10:41:56 AM

Financial education has always been a game changer in the financial state of a man, it is the best education a father can give to his children because once you are financially educated, it's near impossible not to be financially stable.

Have you wonder why most lottery winners have gone back to square one after winning or most rich kids losing their inheritance due to poor/bad management of funds, it's because they lack financial education.

On the other hand 1million dollars is truly a life changing amount of money but if you are not financially educated, you will lose it all on  the long run,
I don't know if anyone sees it the same way I do?

I agree with you that 1 million dollars is truly life changing but if you are not financially educated you may loose all of it. Both financial education and having 1 million dollars can be beneficial but they have different purposes. Having 1 million dollars can provide financial security and freedom for a short term only. It can allow you to pay off debt, invest in assets and live a comfortable life. Without financial education there is a risk of mismanaging the money and losing it very quick. Having a financial education can provide the knowledge and skills needed to manage money effectively in the long term. It would helps individuals to make informed decisions about savings, investing and spending money. That is why it is important to have both financial education and money. Having large sum of money without the knowledge to manage it it can lead to financial loses.

Onyeeze

Activity: 504
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 11:35:40 AM

Financial education is good because this will enlighten you on how to make your own personal  as with your own idea and we should all know that if you don't have any business idea and you are been given money for business you will venture into business that you feel that is very profitable but not knowing the actual strategy on how to invest in such Business this will make you to loss your investment in a twinkle of an eye and so doing you will go back home without anything. My advice  is that we should have business idea because if we don't no matter the amount you are been given, if you are not be able to utilize it well, the money might sound very outrageous to us but the way it will vanish if you don't put it in a good channell that will yield profit will be very surprising to you, so before such amount is been given to you, you ought to have  learnt how to invest it in a profitable ventures. So to me financial education first before the money.

Inwestour

Activity: 980
Merit: 947

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 12:23:52 PM

True enough.

Financial management is a must if you want your money to last forever, because if you don't have any idea on how to manage your funds, for sure you'll just lose it instantly by spending on things that is not even important or worthy in the long run. People who won the lottery are always one day millionaire, since they are always saying they deserve it, which is true but always spend it wisely.
The lottery example is often used frequently to show how difficult it is to manage big money without proper knowledge. But it is worth noting that not everyone who won the lottery lost their money, because once you get a lot of money, you can devote time to a very good education and, as a result, gain the necessary knowledge for proper money management.

It will depend on the person, someone wants to get this knowledge and will work on it, and someone just wants to live without any restrictions, and perhaps the money will leave his life as quickly as it came.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 02:04:30 PM

Nowadays it is very easy to find any knowledge, when I try to find ways to learn magic, there are many channels that can teach magic, if magic is more difficult to learn, it will be easier to learn education about finances.
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 02:17:05 PM

Nowadays it is very easy to find any knowledge, when I try to find ways to learn magic, there are many channels that can teach magic, if magic is more difficult to learn, it will be easier to learn education about finances.
Yes, knowledge is very important but nowadays finding and learning it is not too difficult. On the contrary, earning a lot of money or 1 million dollars is not possible for everyone, even for highly educated people. So it would be foolish for someone to skip a million dollars and choose financial education. But I bet there won't be anyone who isn't greedy and skips $1 million.
superman184

Activity: 658
Merit: 189

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 02:24:48 PM

Seeking knowledge also requires process and time so I never thought that seeking knowledge was an easy thing even though there are many ways and paths that can be taken by everyone. But I see on the other hand where money is always harder to get even though everyone is always looking for it in various ways, so I think choosing a large amount of money will seem wiser for now and you might also choose the same thing when you say knowledge is an easier thing for you to look for now.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 01:25:12 PM

Good offers and in my opinion for now $ 1 million I like more than financial freedom, especially nowadays where all any information is easy for us to get at hand, and I think after getting $ 1 million it will be easy to increase to $ 2 million or even $ 10 million because we already know cryptocurrencies.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Huppercase

Activity: 756
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 02:49:13 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

True enough.

Financial management is a must if you want your money to last forever, because if you don't have any idea on how to manage your funds, for sure you'll just lose it instantly by spending on things that is not even important or worthy in the long run. People who won the lottery are always one day millionaire, since they are always saying they deserve it, which is true but always spend it wisely.

This is not always true, I have seen men who don't have formal educated excel in their businesses and you will be shocked that  graduates of BSC are not are successful as they are, they are creative and money comes into their account everyday and what help them is there environment, they study there environment and learn things that are are highly needed by the people, they use money to start the business and in a short time, they make money from the business that will wow you.

If I have the opportunity to be given a million dollars, I will gladly receive it in cash and not in check and I'm very confident in myself that I will used that money and invest in a business here and I must succeed, I have the confidence that I will make more money from that money and if with time education will limit me of my business, I will engage in online schools, it's not that hard these days to receive education from the internet.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Balmain

Activity: 2086
Merit: 682

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 03:41:39 PM

I'd take $1 million. I would look at the evaluation, I would avoid luxury expenses at first, I would try to create income pools for myself, I would try to complete my own education according to my deficiencies, I would do the same for most of me, after a certain age, I would give him a certain amount of capital and watch him go bankrupt, maybe  should make good use of his first shot. Later, I wished that he could leave the same amount in bitcoin to my children and ten to his own children, and to continue like this.
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1040

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2023, 03:48:49 PM

Haha, Very interesting topic, I was just reading the random replies on the thread and I am amazed at the point of view of different users on financial education and Million Dollar. When I read the title first I thought that this topic is inspired by the Mr beast shorts channel videos haha because I have watched one of his videos in which the query was the same but it was presented from a different angle where the mode was related to 1million subscribers or Dollar and here is about educational and 1 Million dollars.

No doubt 1 Million is a life-changing amount and I have heard from many people that money attracts more money, well personally I don't believe in this school of thought my belief is education is the key to opening the financial limitations. With proper financial planning and education, a person can improve his ability to make even millions and millions of dollars each year.

Fiatless

Activity: 546
Merit: 519

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 03:56:16 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2023, 04:09:10 PM by Fiatless

I'd take $1 million. I would look at the evaluation, I would avoid luxury expenses at first, I would try to create income pools for myself, I would try to complete my own education according to my deficiencies, I would do the same for most of me, after a certain age, I would give him a certain amount of capital and watch him go bankrupt, maybe  should make good use of his first shot. Later, I wished that he could leave the same amount in bitcoin to my children and ten to his own children, and to continue like this.
Without financial education, you will not be able to create wealth. So you need financial education for you to be able to invest and make a profit. I accept your decision to avoid luxury because it can lead to a waste of funds. I also think  I will take the $ 1 million but I will not make use of it until I have acquired enough knowledge about the area I want to invest in. And after the education, I will not invest all the funds because I can lose all. I will invest some part of the money and check if the business is lucrative or not. After some time I will have to decide to continue or to move to another business. But by all means this money must be invested and not wasted.

Good offers and in my opinion for now $ 1 million I like more than financial freedom, especially nowadays where all any information is easy for us to get at hand, and I think after getting $ 1 million it will be easy to increase to $ 2 million or even $ 10 million because we already know cryptocurrencies.
Your prediction that cryptocurrencies can double the money might not be realistic. This is because it is not certain that your investment will appreciate. The price of cryptocurrencies is not predictable so we have to invest with caution. That $1milion can reduce to $500,000 in a few days if invested in the crypto industry.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
ajiz138

Activity: 1498
Merit: 784

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2023, 04:13:01 PM

True enough.

The lottery example is often used frequently to show how difficult it is to manage big money without proper knowledge. But it is worth noting that not everyone who won the lottery lost their money, because once you get a lot of money, you can devote time to a very good education and, as a result, gain the necessary knowledge for proper money management.

It will depend on the person, someone wants to get this knowledge and will work on it, and someone just wants to live without any restrictions, and perhaps the money will leave his life as quickly as it came.
Many of them won the lottery but only for fun by buying lots of things at will by partying because they have a lot of money so they forget how to use that money wisely, one of the factors is because they are still not satisfied with their greed.
I know that everyone who wins will not go bad, they will definitely think about the future, of course, with education, and for example, the money from the lottery should be enough to pay for college, the rest can be invested if they are wise, but people win the lottery it's very few and most of them are a waste of money.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 04:13:33 PM

This question depends on who you ask, parents or young people.
and if the question is for young people I suggest you should choose financial education.
Because financial education will help you find or make a lot of money in the long run as long as you can study financial education very well, and even you can have more than a million dollars.
and if the question is for parents, it seems like $1 million is a very good option.
and with this money you can use it to take a vacation to enjoy your old age, besides that you can also use this money to open a business or to buy property, or other types of investment. Aim to take advantage of the benefits that you will continue to enjoy while you are on this earth, and will also be enjoyed by your children. And it would be even better if you share 2.5% for people in need or build a place of worship or other good things that you will continue to enjoy after you are not in this world.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 05:44:40 PM

True enough.

Many of them won the lottery but only for fun by buying lots of things at will by partying because they have a lot of money so they forget how to use that money wisely, one of the factors is because they are still not satisfied with their greed.
I know that everyone who wins will not go bad, they will definitely think about the future, of course, with education, and for example, the money from the lottery should be enough to pay for college, the rest can be invested if they are wise, but people win the lottery it's very few and most of them are a waste of money.
Money alone cannot give a person a healthy life because if a person does not use money properly then that person will never be able to hold money even if he has billions of dollars. So of course a person needs financial education which will teach him how to earn money and how to manage it and lead a routine life by saving money without wasting it. In this case the person will not face financial problems very easily. So financial education is more important than 1 million dollars and education is more expensive than a billion dollars.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 05:55:25 PM

Without financial education, you will not be able to create wealth. So you need financial education for you to be able to invest and make a profit. I accept your decision to avoid luxury because it can lead to a waste of funds. I also think  I will take the $ 1 million but I will not make use of it until I have acquired enough knowledge about the area I want to invest in. And after the education, I will not invest all the funds because I can lose all. I will invest some part of the money and check if the business is lucrative or not. After some time I will have to decide to continue or to move to another business. But by all means this money must be invested and not wasted.
I like your wise answer because you are very careful to handle your finances because you don't use $1 million without the support of financial management knowledge, but money from lotteries or inheritance from parents is mostly used for greed purposes because you don't get that money from work hard, maybe only some people really use those funds for better financial management, they have a business plan to increase finances and some will allocate for crypto investment in the long term.

An important factor is that financial management knowledge is needed to grow economic factors, without any financial management they only have the skills to spend 1 million dollars without thinking about opportunities to create new businesses and invest in gold, property or crypto for the purpose of achieving better finances.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2023, 07:51:38 PM

Everyone have desire about money. 99℅ people have love to see such kind of treasure in which having no effort & hasn't take much more time. I mean people have like to earn money with no effort just like they'll scroll TikTok, watching series on Netflix & their portfolio becomes bigger and better but it's just like traps yourself. Basically Those are the people who always prefer money over financial education. But in reality financial education is a fact for becoming a fortune person/life style & it's one of life's great benefits which cost a little with having zero risks and brings huge rewards. 1m$ is temporary, with a time period there is chance to having lose all 1 million $. On the other hand financial education is long live knowledge that able a person to start from zero to hero with consistent passion. It's mean-spirited that acquire the smart thinking ability to person. My personal opinion on its that I will always prefer financial literacy over money because it is has less risk, little costs rather than directly associated with money investment with no financial literacy.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 11:10:14 PM

I will take $1 million any day, reason being that being financially educated do not guarantee you financial safety, there are some professors that are still not safe financially with all the knowledge they have acquire over the years. The main thing about money is to reduce cost and maximize profit and I believe anyone can do this if you are disciplined. We have Billionaires blowing up their fund with all the knowledge they have accumulated over the years. A bird at hand is better than 1000 of birds in the forest.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
odunybiz

Activity: 630
Merit: 122

Epsiloan Protocol

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 02:52:28 PM

Financial education or 1million dollars

I will take the $1 million, then use some to aquire financial education and how to expand the money through business, Bitcoin investment and other investment. It's as simple as that.

Although financial education is important but financial education without money will earn you nothing other than poverty. It's highly better one get the money and use part of it to acquire financial knowledge and use the remaining one for business after one have acquired the financial knowledge.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: