Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big secret you wouldn't be told  (Read 229 times)
Halime Anatolia

Activity: 142
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 12:27:17 PM

Stupid idea. Most of altcoins are scam. Don't hunt them and use your money to feed scam developers.

It feels like there are variations that have actually gotten it, maybe @Kara3 has prepared it from the start, even though it could be that after getting take profit, it won't enter anymore and diversifies into other coins/tokens. I think @Kara3 is just conveying the current state of action. Wisely, it's up to each individual and just in case it has to be what you mean and to justify it, it's not relevant, it's legal, in my opinion.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 442

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2023, 07:39:12 PM

Yeah you're right and many people even till now never thought of the possibility  of diversifying  in the industry  and I agree with op that diversifying  ones source of income in bitcoin  will go a very long way to increase ones financial stability in the industry  and apart from the list you gave, there are also several ways one cab diversify in cryptocurrency  and bitcoin  and which includes:
* Trading
* arbitrage
* Hodling and alot other means and in whatever thing one does,  in the industry,  we should always stay in profit at the end of the day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 10:04:59 PM

- hunt for new coin that is about to be launch, buy at the pre-sale price,  once it goes live on what ever exchange, sell immediately, sometimes you made 200% profit, 500% or more most time,
It's not always as effective as it may seems. Yes, for some specific projects you get those profits but it's like once in a blue moon out of those too many projects being launched weekly in the market. This is a risky move if someone should do it, be prepared for any outcome and potential losses. It's because not all projects can be as successful as SUI and other projects that have launched in the market having that attention that they've projected and accurately came to them.

like SUI that was launch last week, I made more than 1500% profit.
That's good for you but it's not always a holiday like you've made 1500% so just do it with due diligence.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DiMarxist

Activity: 280
Merit: 206

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 10:32:10 PM

There are different ideas and concepts are coming up lately depicting crypto transactions of many currencies.   Bitcoin is the most largely spoken and this is undoubtedly due to its increase in global recognition and market value. Bitcoin is the reigning coin and almost all investors, enthusiasts or traders prefer to enter the niche of this coin and invest in it. Bitcoin is not a get rich quick investment, you must be patient and strong to hold for long. Long term investment is the best for bitcoin. It's not that easy to hunt for new coins because these days we have too many scam projects showing up.

KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2023, 11:26:51 PM

Op might be correct to the best of his knowledge. And with what he has explained above, I can also say that he has been achieving results and therefore it is not wrong for him to say that it is diversification because it has worked for him.
But for all I know what Op did is just being able to take more than one type of risk in a risky industry.

All those things he listed above are risk-taking individually and when taken together, it is increasing your level of risk, so it is not for the weak heart. It is for strong ones and it requires a lot of energy and the research in order to know a coin that is likely to be listed and also to master your fundamentals and technicals

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 06:55:17 PM

Here are 5 ways to diversify your income with crypto.

-crypto trading and investing.
- (OTC) over the counter trading.
- cryptocurrency jobs.
- Arbitrage.
- hunt for new coin...
Having more than one stream of income is no doubt a given. However, what you've on your list aren't different sources of income. To the best of my perspicacity, they're just one stream of income in different tags. To have another source or stream of income is to venture into something totally different from what one is already doing. Let's imagine that one calls all that different sources of income and then cryptocurrency is banned or goes extinct, do you think one will still have anything doing to survive there? Of course, not. Diversification and away from the same industry is the definition of different sources of income. Do cryptocurrency, do stocks, do poultry, get a regular office job, own a barbershop etc; if one can do all that then one has different streams of income.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 08:00:21 PM

Many people don't often understand that having more than one source of income could still be achieved in the crypto industry, without having to stress too much and burns out.

Having more than one source of income is one of the means of gaining financial stability. But having more than one business doesn't guarantee huge financial benefits if they are not profitable. Diversifying your income to different sectors or business is more secure than focusing only on the crypto industry. The areas you mentioned are interconnected which means that all of them can be affected at the same time. When the crypto industry is going through problems traders, writers, promoters, gamblers, etc suffer the consequences. But other sectors might not be affected.

- hunt for new coin that is about to be launch, buy at the pre-sale price,  once it goes live on what ever exchange, sell immediately, sometimes you made 200% profit, 500% or more most time, like SUI that was launch last week, I made more than 1500% profit.

This is pure gambling. You might as well be unlucky and lose your money immediately after you invest. The reason why these shitcoin developers are still in business is because they will always have people that want to get rich quickly. They will go out of business if they cease to have clients. I will not invest in a coin that I have a feeling that it will soon collapse. This is my personal view.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lida93

Activity: 742
Merit: 528

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2023, 09:45:32 PM

~snip~
- hunt for new coin that is about to be launch, buy at the pre-sale price,  once it goes live on what ever exchange, sell immediately, sometimes you made 200% profit, 500% or more most time, like SUI that was launch last week, I made more than 1500% profit.

Ok, me as a person I am normally afraid of keeping shit coin, because I also had some bad experience with it, I don't keep it right now...
~snip~

What you are doing (as well as many others) is very questionable from a moral point of view, because it shows how the altcoins industry works - and that means you are knowingly selling something that you know for sure will result in financial losses for other people. I never liked the sale of false promises, regardless of the profit, but I know that it is not easy to resist such opportunities, especially if you don't have too many choices in life to earn money in a more "normal" way.

@lucius I see you're expatiating from a moral point of view but as a realist I understand that when it  concerns a capitalist with profit making in business morality seldom count and in almost all cases it doesn't at all as the end point is bend on profit making.

I think OP is only but expressing ways traders or investors in cryptocurrency can make profit based on his own experiences he has had with the currency, and we know, in trading or investment the loss of someone somewhere is the profit of another else where. All I can say is that trading for inception has never being an easy task.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 09:46:35 PM

The big secret of making it big in cryptocurrency which I honestly wish I got to know at the very beginning of my crypto journey is
- having more than one source of income.

~
Having multiple sources of income is actually a great idea but if you are just considering crypto alone and spreading your funds there, I don't think I have to consider it as multiple sources of income. Because what I understand about multiple sources of income is that it comes from different areas like from crypto, business, job, etc. Though you are talking about different areas still it was all inside crypto and must know that trading isn't that really reliable. You're really making a good journey in the crypto space but never saying this will work for everyone, especially trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 09:53:18 PM

The big secret of making it big in cryptocurrency which I honestly wish I got to know at the very beginning of my crypto journey is

If I were to write a crypto commandments this would certainly be amongst the top commandment of crypto career.

Many people don't often understand that having more than one source of income could still be achieved in the crypto industry, without having to stress too much and burns out.

- cryptocurrency jobs.

- Arbitrage.

- hunt for new coin that is about to be launch, buy at the pre-sale price,  once it goes live on what ever exchange, sell immediately, sometimes you made 200% profit, 500% or more most time, like SUI that was launch last week, I made more than 1500% profit.
Well there haven't been any secretes about this except gor users that haven't been paying much attention. Diversification has always been the language in the forum and one could easily misunderstand it if they aren't paying any attention. It's bee song so many times and it most applies in two ways with regards to the field at which we operate.  One of which,
You could diversify by buying bitcoin in conjunction with altcoins and other projects within the crypto industry, and the other
You could invest in cryptocurrency and then look out for other non cryptocurrency commodities like sticks, bonds and what ever it is put there that could bring in some cool cash.

It's a thing everyone should understand. Not to put your eggs in one basket, no matter how green the field looks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Salahmu

Activity: 406
Merit: 273

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2023, 01:33:34 PM

If I were to write a crypto commandments this would certainly be amongst the top commandment of crypto career.

- cryptocurrency jobs.

- Arbitrage.

Here are the benefits:

- You will have stability because if one is lagging a bit, the other will be generating cash flow.

- Also you have a great leverage over person who are stuck with just one aspect of the crypto industry, because you have a better understanding and experience from being diverse.

Once you are very good at two of those listed, you are good to go.

Having different source of income is always good but it depends on were you venture into, from the ones you listed above, buying on presale can fetch you a big money at the same time cost you money, for example in most cases you buy a certain amount at a certain price and after listing, buyers placing order for lower price, so is more of a win or lose investment which is not the best, also on Arbitrage you invest to get returns but what if the system closes along with your investment? To me is not an investment wise.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
woez

Activity: 405
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 08:21:51 AM

As for the point of hunting for a new coin, I congratulate you on the profit, but in my view there are many things going there, at least you can get updated information that the token will be launched on a large platform like BINANCE which will list SUI coins/tokens as you mentioned and you are not the last buyer. what we can be certain of is.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: