Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:15:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you choose altcoins you buy?  (Read 634 times)
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 03, 2023, 08:44:56 AM

if i will look at this factor,
1. product of the project
2. the whitepaper and roadmap of the project are running as specified or not
3. see if there is any progress or not in the project
4. partners in the project
5. community of the project
You forgot the team behind the project, it also important to know the team back ground behind the projects because iif the team is not transparent there will be a trust issue, most of the project that has an unknown team is scam so it is also important to know the team behind the project thier history and their background and experience.
yes I agree, for me the team behind the project is also important because these people have full control over the project. knowing the team especially the founder and CEO is very important because they have to be competent in their field, and maybe you can find out from their social media or searching for information on the internet.
everything mentioned is indeed very important, but that also does not necessarily mean that we will avoid rug pull or bankruptcy,
do you not know how FTT, CEL, and LUNA are seen from an investor's point of view? yes they analyzed it like what you said, all the points are fulfilled and feasible,
but the bankruptcy and rugpull of the three coins was inevitable, then this is what makes it difficult to analyze what a good altcoin looks like.

naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 03, 2023, 12:13:36 PM

Yes I can vouch for the marketcap factor. I mean it’s always beneficial when you choose a coin whose marketcap is high. In this manner it proves that the coin is pretty popular among the masses, and more people have known about it. Big marketcap also defines that the volume that is traded for the coin in many exchanges and it is a good signal that the coin has scope to rise in the future. Moreover if the coin has a good core team or popular celebrities supporting the altcoin, then definitely you can add it into the bag.

the factor of decreasing and increasing the price of the coin is also not as easy as memecoin with a small market capitalization, so the possibility of getting 10x profits will be difficult too.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BaeSuzy

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 29, 2023, 01:27:19 PM

Research the coin's tech, devs, history. Asking myself, is this coin useful? Is it a good global currency? If not a currency, what problem does the coin solve? What use will it have in the real world in 3-8 years? Why will people want and use this technology? How unique is the technology of this coin (or is it the same as what 10 other coins are already doing)?

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2023, 08:24:27 AM

Research the coin's tech, devs, history. Asking myself, is this coin useful? Is it a good global currency? If not a currency, what problem does the coin solve? What use will it have in the real world in 3-8 years? Why will people want and use this technology? How unique is the technology of this coin (or is it the same as what 10 other coins are already doing)?
Almost all these questions get ticked if you put bitcoin in front. It solves the problems that fiat currency has and is not paralleled by any other coin. So the ideal coin we all need is Bitcoin and not any shitcoin. This idea should put aside all questions about whether a certain altcoin is worthy of buying and adding to the portfolio.

I would choose the altcoins on the basis of how they have done a change in th economic system and whether they are developing further. If their team is passionate about the project then it will do good. Only a few altcoins actually go by this so your options are limited.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 04, 2023, 01:43:46 PM

In general, I prefer to purchase only coins that are listed on reputable exchanges, have a substantial trading volume, and show positive daily movement. Additionally, I give priority to coins listed on top-tier exchanges and backed by large and active communities. To make my decisions, I also consider the number of people who have added the coin to their watchlists on platforms like Coingecko and CoinMarketCap.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: