Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:16:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It would have been worse without Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general.  (Read 238 times)
Cryptomultiplier (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2023, 08:21:52 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

I just had a flash while reflecting on how my day went and thought how I would have survived without an alternative to fiat.
Making passive income this days has grown beyond just fiat, and am glad I did find a way to key in because it would have been worse if only regular employment or white collar or blue collar or reliance on just outdated skills would suffice, mostly now when inflation and charges are the bosses in town.
This government knows what control means, and it is in keeping the masses poor, that they retain power.
BTC, other cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain technology in general has been a saviour to this philosophy of government, thereby freeing us, its citizens of hardship and over reliance on the corrupt leaders who loot to fill their bellies.
Thanks to the brains behind the brilliance of the digital currency and the block chain network, which had led to advancement in technology, innovation and has Forstered a new catalyst of job creation.

How do you think it would have been for you without this advent of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general?

Let's discuss!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Truthlovecoins

Activity: 100
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 09:55:17 PM

I know the situation am in right now, not having an income that can help much in this economy.  
For me, I haven't really earned from Bitcoin or any crypto but am sure it would be better and with more benefit compared to earning in my local currency which is Naira, where I am at the mercy of the banks or their charges and interest rates.
Bitcoin is a revelation and am happy to key into it, as it offers both independence and gives one the power over wealth creation and accumulation.
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2023, 09:05:57 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

This government knows what control means, and it is in keeping the masses poor, that they retain power.

APC don show this country too much hardship. Na that control we go face if that sick Tinubu and his mean Shettima enter office. The same thing weh make them cause cash scarcity before and during the election go still make them try am again. Now them fit pronounce another ban on bitcoin and na why I deh look some people here weh deh support APC. E go touch everybody when government ban bitcoin trade again. We fit still remember how the thing do us for body that time. This old Nigeria politicians no sabi anything about bitcoin and no go see the financial independence it creates as a positive. Na real wahala we go see now if we  no take time.
Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2023, 11:38:54 AM

How do you think it would have been for you without this advent of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general?
Life for no balance that much for my side if no be for bitcoin. Thanks to bitcoin sha sae em come to my rescue as this time wey the inflation of things for the country d on high side.

I know the situation am in right now, not having an income that can help much in this economy.  
For me, I haven't really earned from Bitcoin or any crypto but am sure it would be better and with more benefit compared to earning in my local currency which is Naira, where I am at the mercy of the banks or their charges and interest rates.
The kind of earning wey you d expect from bitcoin or other crypto is it to get it from signature campaign or what? You must not wait for that to happen before you start earning from bitcoin. You go fit invest in bitcoin or any other crypto now and have a long term investment plan or better still you go fit d earn from bitcoin by doing dca strategy. Na up to you to decide which one you wan do sha. Remember sae, the bull run d around the corner. Na by next year em go happen. Investors d invest d way they can, not to miss am

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 233

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 10:12:47 PM

I just had a flash while reflecting on how my day went and thought how I would have survived without an alternative to fiat.
Making passive income this days has grown beyond just fiat, and am glad I did find a way to key in because it would have been worse if only regular employment or white collar or blue collar or reliance on just outdated skills would suffice, mostly now when inflation and charges are the bosses in town.
BTC, other cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain technology in general has been a saviour to this philosophy of government, thereby freeing us, its citizens of hardship and over reliance on the corrupt leaders who loot to fill their bellies.
Thanks to the brains behind the brilliance of the digital currency and the block chain network, which had led to advancement in technology, innovation and has Forstered a new catalyst of job creation.

Let's discuss!

Your talk make sense, because especially for this our naija, poverty suppose to give everybody  brain. Our government no send we the ordinary citizens, therefore as we no want to carry last, we must find a way out of the hardship wey our leaders create. And which alternative dey better Dan this bitcoin trading and investment, to dey put money inside our pocket. Cryptocurrency business make us to became Oga of ourselves. I thank God, for the opportunity to be among the people wey sabi about bitcoin.

Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2023, 10:47:27 PM

Bitcoin investment as really helped a lot of people here in general. The government just purposely keep the knowledgeable graduates unemploy and they are romaine around like the uneducated tout on the street. Participating in bitcoin is one of the best things I have sent in life. I know the investment I have been doing will help me in the next bull market to come. My trading account is also doing well and also my investment account is also doing well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Asiska02

Activity: 812
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2023, 11:20:10 PM

Let's discuss!

It wouldn’t have been worse as some will look it as, because without the advent of bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, we would have adapt to the way of life available at the moment and we’ll also have found a way to either follow the government trend or find another possible means of survival amidst every hardship we’ll face with the government regulations being mounted on us as we spend our hard earned money kept in their possessions.

Bitcoin has brought us financial freedom, so we are glad we’re already keen into it and making a way of living and survival from it without dependence on the government for a job.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 06:13:31 PM

Let's discuss!

When one considers the state of this country, which has weak administrations and a weak economy, one can see how difficult it is for the poor messes to even put three meals on the table daily. Without Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency in general, life would not be as simple as it is today for me because there is not job opportunity in the country and if  someone have the opportunity the wages/salary scale is too low in comparison to how expensive things are in the country. Infact Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general have been a great benefit to the world because many unemployment nowadays are in the crypto industry doings one or two things.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Nwada001

Activity: 574
Merit: 624

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 10:50:32 PM

Let's discuss!

We can't deny the fact that crypto currency is of great help to all of us who are into it; in fact,  it's an added advantage to those of us who have greater knowledge about it. In reality. I give kudos to it for that. But within myself, I always believe that even without crypto currency being in existence, with the level of hustle a lot of us have out there, we could have actually been able to figure out something for ourselves. I don't know what, but it's actually a reality, because when something seems not to be working for us and the end result of what we are actually doing is not giving us our preferred result, we always seek an alternative option.

Crypto has helped a lot of us, giving us a great opportunity to standout, save, and earn more money, adding to whatever we are also getting from our daily or monthly pay job. It has indeed been a helping hand to the uplifting of most people's financial backgrounds right now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Majestic-milf

Activity: 798
Merit: 589

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 09:18:36 AM

Bitcoin has presented an alternative to fiat and the government can't falsify records to loot funds, they fight against it by not only introducing CBDCs, but in some countries, outrightly banning it.
 Credit needs to go to Satoshi for his foresight if not I wonder indeed what the case would have been.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 952
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2023, 04:22:01 PM

Let's discuss!
It's true say the current situation of the country no dey hidden, as na everybody dey experience am, and eh for really bad for most of our youths wey grabbed the opportunities in crypto due to lack of employment and now earning a good decent amount if had it been there was nothing like Bitcoin/crypto in the first place, as I bet you na National sapa dey for within the youths generally. Because I must confuse, Bitcoin has really been a great help to me ever since I got involved in it, and must especially coupled with the small rubbers I don dey get weekly through signature campaign wey dey enable me see road during this economic hardship.
So, in conclusion, Bitcoin has really been helpful for us all.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Agbe

Activity: 882
Merit: 1252

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 04:45:43 PM

Let's discuss!
Yes in reality and naija in particular, APC government has failed the masses expectations. And if really the citizens of 9ja voted for APC government in 2015, it was because of the CHANGE they proclaimed at that time to overthrow Jonathan and the people were expecting APC really changed things in the country but irony was fully found in the government.
But we thank God for cryptocurrency that came and change the narrative of the government for the interested youths in the country. Bitcoin investment has helped me in the absent of government work. The former APC government was a failed one and let see this new government will do to the teaming youths.
Cryptomultiplier (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2023, 05:42:42 PM

Let's discuss!

The former APC government was a failed one and let see this new government will do to the teaming youths.

It was a part of the campaign promise made by the newly sworn in APC president, to lay much focus on cryptocurrency for the betterment of the nation and as an income source to unemployed persons.
I would very much love to see this implemented in large scale from the grassroot as it would help this country grow economically without over reliance on crude oil and government jobs.

Perfectbaby

Activity: 82
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 08:53:00 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (2), hugeblack (1)

I don't really understand where your post is directing to because co-joining our government and bitcoin. On a normal way, there would have been an alternative out of this; let say for instance those time you didn't know about bitcoin were you dead or no longer copping with the country?? You were because I believe too well that there must be a way out for people to be financially free and gain freedom. Now talking of our government, we know the usual way and we must not talk about them all time because we already inside and what I understand is that "whatever you don't paint green would never benefits you". Meaning if you don't talk good about our country I don't think something could get to your hands because you live inside and yet decides to still against the country. Nigeria is ours and we go no where or leave this country for any.
Asiska02

Activity: 812
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2023, 11:27:18 PM

Let's discuss!

If there wan no any advent of digital currency, I don’t think anything unusual could have happened to me but rather a solution to it would have being in place already. Bitcoin has indeed brought ease and solution to the dependent fiat currency all these years and people are already buying to its ideas. Without bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I’m sure I will still be living comfortable and a long lasting solution to this could have come in place. But indeed bitcoin have played a vital point in my life and I will appreciate always the invention of bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mr.right85

Activity: 896
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2023, 11:40:40 PM

Bitcoin actually serving more than a currency is a blessing in disguise for most. D tin con make way e be say, persn no ft dey use am as normal currency bt, as store 4 value nd where to mak moni on top moni.
On top d gud, e get pple way dey lose kwa, way dis wealth dey transfer frm 2 enta orda persns hand.

Crypto don realli help o. On top all dis tin way we government dey do, e no 4 easy 4 common man at all. Na dis one persn carri dey try meet up else, our government 4 don paralyse most of us finish.  Na why, we go try mak we no dey cast watin don mak us see better 4 forum nd outside forum. Mak e sure 4 evry bodi.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SmartCharpa

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 11:24:14 PM

We really thank God for this forum and bitcoin in this country oo, if not how bois go take chop with this hard economy wey be say even job don hard to get, wey person go talk say make him go look for his daily bread all of us no fit forget this APC regime e never tay wey we finish about new naira note see again na fuel problem we enter make we just dey pray may baba God help us and continue working hard make we no suffer, if no be crypto how we go take dey explain our life now, i even believe say most of us here for don do fraud tay tay.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 10:25:48 AM

No vex oh, make I ask you one question. You dey truely make money from the industry like directly and not getting paid through Bitcoin as a signature participants making you think it's all because of the industry that you're receiving payment here (Hope you know we have other platforms dat you can write articles and do other things that relate to writing and still get paid be it in Bitcoin or fiat currency). When I mean making money from the industry I dey talk about investing, trading, mining, staking etc all those ways wey be say na direct involvement with cryptocurrency wey dey make you get the  rubbers.

Without Bitcoin and cryptocurency life for still soft for me so I'm not seeing it as a big deal although it helped because it's easier with cryptocurency than others means. Right from time me I be online person and I mean legitimately oh. Na only online businesses I sabi do and that's how I find this forum self so I no think say it would had been worse for me. I for find way survive that's how it has always been. I dun run blog before get small choppings and do one or two investment wey be say na online but we know as dem dey all end. The Koko be say men fir still find way survive. We get people doing better for themselves but they no dey the industry.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Cryptomultiplier (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 02:16:50 PM

No vex oh, make I ask you one question. You dey truely make money from the industry like directly and not getting paid through Bitcoin as a signature participants making you think it's all because of the industry that you're receiving payment here (Hope you know we have other platforms dat you can write articles and do other things that relate to writing and still get paid be it in Bitcoin or fiat currency). When I mean making money from the industry I dey talk about investing, trading, mining, staking etc all those ways wey be say na direct involvement with cryptocurrency wey dey make you get the  rubbers.

Without Bitcoin and cryptocurency life for still soft for me so I'm not seeing it as a big deal although it helped because it's easier with cryptocurency than others means. Right from time me I be online person and I mean legitimately oh. Na only online businesses I sabi do and that's how I find this forum self so I no think say it would had been worse for me. I for find way survive that's how it has always been. I dun run blog before get small choppings and do one or two investment wey be say na online but we know as dem dey all end. The Koko be say men fir still find way survive. We get people doing better for themselves but they no dey the industry.
I been dey better exposed to online businesses after I see the legitimate earnings wey some online platforms, mostly this forum dey offer its members.
Na for this forum I really learn more of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general.
Na still through this forum I get the belief say if person wan do business with abroad person, Bitcoin and other crypto related services wey dey discussed here fit make person take precautions to prevent hack or scam or loss of coins for wallet.
Na still this forum make me love the whole concept of remote work and how person fit meet up with doing business offline and online simultaneously.
Even if person don dey online matter since a long time, I doubt e get any payment process system wey dey as decentralized and efficient as P2P transactions across any border.

Just like the way NFTs make artist believe say them fit get online presence in form of having online galleries or store fronts to showcase their products and get businesses, na so this forum make some of us to believe say Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general don open way with a positive influence on making passive income, and regulating over-reliance on government jobs or white collar or blue collar jobs inorder to survive.

Mr.suevie

Activity: 518
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 03:34:49 PM
Merited by Dr.Bitcoin_Strange (5), Adams0001 (2)

Cryptocurency and in bitcoin in particular has help this nation and also many nation or should I say it citizens because the government still considered this technology a treat to their dominance and control over the funds of the masses. Imagine a country like el Salvador where bitcoin is legal and used as a legal tender, the citizens there will be at rest to any sort of financial drama from the government and their fiat currency depreciation problems. People would save money now and have a rest of mind knowing fully well their funds are safe from constant deduction of fees and levees from the government and their fiat system.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x