Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Join the Powerbomb Pay Revolution: Become an Ambassador for our Thriving Crypto  (Read 67 times)
PowerbombPay (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 11:37:28 PM

Greetings, Bitcoin Forum members!

Are you ready to become part of a revolution that combines the excitement of cryptocurrency with the world of professional wrestling? Look no further than Powerbomb Pay! We are actively seeking passionate individuals to join our ranks as ambassadors and help us spread the word about our innovative crypto project and be rewarded in tokens for tasks like Reddit posts and upvotes, posting here in this forum and more.

Powerbomb Pay is more than just a cryptocurrency. We are building a vibrant ecosystem that encompasses various elements, including gaming, NFTs, and partnerships with wrestlers and independent promotions. Our vision is to empower wrestlers and fans alike, providing them with a seamless and secure platform to transact, engage, and explore exciting opportunities within the wrestling industry.

By becoming an ambassador for Powerbomb Pay, you will have the opportunity to:

Promote a Unique Project: Powerbomb Pay stands out in the crypto space by merging the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies with the passion and fan base of professional wrestling. As an ambassador, you can be at the forefront of this unique venture, spreading the word about our project's potential and its positive impact on the wrestling community.

Help Wrestlers and Independent Promotions: Powerbomb Pay aims to revolutionize the payment landscape for wrestlers and independent promotions. As an ambassador, you can play a pivotal role in educating wrestlers and promoters about the benefits of utilizing our platform as a secure and efficient payment method. By facilitating these connections, you contribute to the growth and success of the wrestling industry as a whole.

Engage with a Supportive Community: As part of the Powerbomb Pay ambassador team, you will join a vibrant and supportive community of like-minded individuals who share a passion for wrestling and cryptocurrencies. Collaborate, exchange ideas, and learn from one another as we work together to propel Powerbomb Pay to new heights.

Unlock Exciting Perks and Incentives: As our ambassadors, you will have access to exclusive perks, incentives, and rewards for your dedicated efforts in promoting Powerbomb Pay. These rewards may include early access to NFT drops, VIP experiences at wrestling events, and opportunities to interact with wrestling legends. Your commitment and dedication will be recognized and rewarded.

If you are interested in becoming an ambassador for Powerbomb Pay and want to be part of a game-changing project in the wrestling and cryptocurrency space, we would love to hear from you! Please reach out to us through our official website at powerbombpay.com or connect with us on our Telegram community at t.me/pbppay. We look forward to welcoming you to the Powerbomb Pay family.

Together, let's revolutionize the wrestling industry and unleash the power of cryptocurrency!
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paid2

Activity: 686
Merit: 2097

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2023, 09:26:26 PM

I don't like to be the guy who breaks the mood, but there are a few things that seem not 100% clear about all of this.

First, if I am not wrong, the project has nothing to do with Bitcoin. You should post it in the Altcoin section of the forum, you will have more feedbacks about it, and probably more interest from forum users.

Years ago, I, Andrew Holness, founder, creator, CEO, (so far the team is only me, as the project grows, the team will grow) had created 2 Cryptocurrencies, they had no use case, they were meme coins with a charity aspect. They were successful, they're still around but as most meme coins do besides a couple successful ones, they die down.

Could you please name both of the meme coins you created which were successful ? Not saying you are lying, but I am always very skeptical when charity is mentioned, even more when the said charity is linked to meme coins.

The project is a token on the BSC. BSC is known to host a mass of more or less bad tokens, and an infinity of scams. I'm not saying it's a scam, but it's a big red flag for me.

More proofs about your background could be great if you want to be trusted by the community IMO.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
thetimetravelerz

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 05:23:48 AM

Hey I have some great opportunity to promote your project
It is free and rewarding to promote yes you read it right
It would be additional exposure on a new platform
The platform can also rewards users crypto for taking and spreading the word about your project
The best part it is all organic and FREE
Share your Discord and social media handle so we may help you get started.
PowerbombPay (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 04:42:53 PM

Hey, sorry just seeing this now. I created King Coin ($KINGC) & Toyz Token ($TOYZ) - Toyz has videos of my toy donations to community centers that helped under priviledged families and all the initiatives we started. They weren't really meme coins, there was just no real utility to them so I classified them as memes instead of alts.

Also this post was posted in the Altcoin section.

BSC has lower tax than ETH that is why I build on it. Every network has a mass of more or less bad tokens and an infinity of scams, because I build on the BSC you automatically start throwing the scam word around?

I have 5% of the contract and only purchasing more and using for giveaways and contests. Ownership of the contract is renounced. LP is locked for a year and will extend. Please before even mentioning scam with a project, do your due diligence first.

If you need more info, powerbombpay.com, there's a chat function there where you can reach me direct.

I don't like to be the guy who breaks the mood, but there are a few things that seem not 100% clear about all of this.

First, if I am not wrong, the project has nothing to do with Bitcoin. You should post it in the Altcoin section of the forum, you will have more feedbacks about it, and probably more interest from forum users.

Years ago, I, Andrew Holness, founder, creator, CEO, (so far the team is only me, as the project grows, the team will grow) had created 2 Cryptocurrencies, they had no use case, they were meme coins with a charity aspect. They were successful, they're still around but as most meme coins do besides a couple successful ones, they die down.

Could you please name both of the meme coins you created which were successful ? Not saying you are lying, but I am always very skeptical when charity is mentioned, even more when the said charity is linked to meme coins.

The project is a token on the BSC. BSC is known to host a mass of more or less bad tokens, and an infinity of scams. I'm not saying it's a scam, but it's a big red flag for me.

More proofs about your background could be great if you want to be trusted by the community IMO.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: