Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:34:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins airdrops you received so far for the year 2023  (Read 1171 times)
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 03:03:35 PM
Merited by tvplus006 (1), cryptoaddictchie (1)

Today I found a guide from Coingecko, for those who want to get an airdrop from LayerZero: https://www.coingecko.com/learn/layerzero-airdrop I found a couple of useful links that I hadn't used before. I hope that you will also find something new and useful for yourself.
Have you used already all platform indicated with the tutorials? They forgot to mention the voting on stargate snapshot. This could also be potential criteria for the airdrop. Its good that coingecko shate this kind of tutorial so others might have chance to get zro tokens in the future.
Adding to this:
- Try bridging NFT (ONFT) as well. I use this tool (https://l2telegraph.xyz/bridgenft.html) to mint ERC721, turn it into ONFT721 and bridge it from zkSync to Arbitrum Nova using LayerZero. With this, you will also increase your zkSync activity, killing two birds with one stone.
- Complete some Stargate Guild tasks https://guild.xyz/stargate

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2023, 05:42:28 PM

Adding to this:
- Try bridging NFT (ONFT) as well. I use this tool (https://l2telegraph.xyz/bridgenft.html) to mint ERC721, turn it into ONFT721 and bridge it from zkSync to Arbitrum Nova using LayerZero. With this, you will also increase your zkSync activity, killing two birds with one stone.
- Complete some Stargate Guild tasks https://guild.xyz/stargate

A great offer that you can't refuse)) Mint and Bridge NFT cost about $2. But I'm thinking of doing it for my other wallets, since here we are not killing two birds with one stone, but three at once - zkSync Era, LayerZero and Arbitrum Nova, for which I also expect airdrop.

As for the Stargate Guild, I have previously completed all the tasks, including the Mint Guild Pin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BaeSuzy

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 09:41:01 AM

Looks like airdrop still promising, 1500 abitrum is lit. In 2022 im trying so hard to get reward from this but sadly i can't get anything from airdrop, so in 2023 im not even trying to join the airdrop. After seeing your post it very motivated me to join airdrop again.

TheSpiral

Activity: 322
Merit: 113

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 10:29:47 AM

I received many altcoins airdrop and most of project i forgotten their name. Some tokens price was low 50$-100$ while recieved 500$ from other tokens. currently I recieved these airdrops
Seedify fund = 100 token (500$)
Pink = 800$
Aptos = 150 (1000$)
Arbitrum= 1900+ 1500
SUI= 1500 token (1700$) Allowlist

I hope i will recieve Zksync, Starknet, polygon zkevm and some wallet (argent, braavo, Metamask) airdrops.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 10:38:12 AM

From participating in so called regular airdrops I have received 0 this year and 0 last year (but I did not participated in many). From participating in retrodrops, I’ve got only Space ID airdrop, mostly for buying a domain and being present at AMAs (to get NFTs). In general that is about $100 roughly. I am participating in several more retrodrops, but it seems they gonna be distributed next year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2023, 11:23:59 AM
Merited by dbshck (4)

Here is a new useful service https://byfishh.github.io/zk-flow to track wallet statistics in the zkSync Era network. This service shows not only the number of interactions with various protocols and their volume, but also those Dapps that you can still use to get the maximum airdrop.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TheSpiral

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 02:20:54 PM
Merited by dbshck (4)

Here is a new useful service https://byfishh.github.io/zk-flow to track wallet statistics in the zkSync Era network. This service shows not only the number of interactions with various protocols and their volume, but also those Dapps that you can still use to get the maximum airdrop.

I got some other service similar to this one.

1: Check total number of Metamask swap and also how much volume  you made in Metamask build in swap. This is for those who are still believe that Metamask will launch their own token so swap and bridge users could be eligible for airdrop.  

https://dune.com/badam/metamask-airdrop

2: Check LayerZero number of transaction and volume just by putting address and no need to connect. Layerzero can be also big airdrop likr arbitrum and we should do minimum 5 bridge and 1k$ volume.

https://www.10kdrop.com/layerzero
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 04:21:07 PM

1: Check total number of Metamask swap and also how much volume  you made in Metamask build in swap. This is for those who are still believe that Metamask will launch their own token so swap and bridge users could be eligible for airdrop.  

https://dune.com/badam/metamask-airdrop
Thanks for sharing this. Aside from Metamask, Consensys also has an upcoming zk L2 chain called Linea. They're running a 9-week campaign called Linea Voyage, rather similar to Arbitrum's Odyssey, where you complete tasks to get points and NFT. Make sure to participate! https://galxe.com/Linea/campaigns

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 03:28:27 AM

They're running a 9-week campaign called Linea Voyage, rather similar to Arbitrum's Odyssey, where you complete tasks to get points and NFT. Make sure to participate! https://galxe.com/Linea/campaigns
On it mate! Ive done the some on week 2 onwards, I missed though week1 cause gor some busy work to do. But its good thay they do a proof of humanity campaign which can be claimed until 30th of June and thats a whooping 2500 points. Just claim last night, by having a guild pin and 20 score on my gitcoin passport. I think its 2/3 eligibility to get the 2500 score. Also they can use galxe passport too.

Claim it everyone the points are too high considering the low score on last few weeks task.

Also a heads up guys about Satori finance airdrop

https://twitter.com/SatoriFinance/status/1665776750259998720?t=GAKitpn9cjhI9V-GMVJIFA&s=19

Which was quoted tweer by Polygon Founder. This could be another free money for just replying on the tweet.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TheSpiral

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 09:59:09 AM

Thanks for sharing this. Aside from Metamask, Consensys also has an upcoming zk L2 chain called Linea. They're running a 9-week campaign called Linea Voyage, rather similar to Arbitrum's Odyssey, where you complete tasks to get points and NFT. Make sure to participate! https://galxe.com/Linea/campaigns

Yes I whitelisted my email and address with consensys also which was very limited for some hours and i done all task. I claimed points of week 6 only because i was busy in other airdrops(zksync, argent weekly starknet task) . I will not miss other linea task. Many users used bot for collecting more points and team now launched loyalty program to stop multiple accounts.

Claim it everyone the points are too high considering the low score on last few weeks task.

Also a heads up guys about Satori finance airdrop

https://twitter.com/SatoriFinance/status/1665776750259998720?t=GAKitpn9cjhI9V-GMVJIFA&s=19

Which was quoted tweer by Polygon Founder. This could be another free money for just replying on the tweet.

This is something amazing and i am still confused, wheather All address will be given free nft or only user having already transaction and bridge to polygon EVM will recieved. i have bridge Eth to Polygon EVM 2 months ago and made some transaction and hope i will get some free airdrops.
asawale

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 10:05:24 AM

Airdrop differs from Airdrop. Most of the airdrops not from  projects of renowned teams which have worked on long term building and having a huge backing of finance end up being scams and attempts to hack people's wallet.
The airdrops that worth going for are the ones from the likes of Arbitrum you mentioned and they don't really come for free most time.
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 01:10:31 PM

Looks like airdrop still promising, 1500 abitrum is lit. In 2022 im trying so hard to get reward from this but sadly i can't get anything from airdrop, so in 2023 im not even trying to join the airdrop. After seeing your post it very motivated me to join airdrop again.

That's a lot of reward for an airdrop and that could actually happen if the project is real and they are willing to pay that much just to get their project some real exposure and advertisement. This was the case in 2017-2019 when the airdrops are paying well and there are lots of people benefited from those years because they are dedicated to promoting and doing the airdrop tasks because it was too easy back then only a few challenges that will require you to spend some real money, the rest just needs your little time to get those huge rewards.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2368

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2023, 01:13:22 PM

Airdrop differs from Airdrop. Most of the airdrops not from  projects of renowned teams which have worked on long term building and having a huge backing of finance end up being scams and attempts to hack people's wallet.
The airdrops that worth going for are the ones from the likes of Arbitrum you mentioned and they don't really come for free most time.

These are retrodrops, and they are different from the usual understanding of airdrops. Retrodrops have always been valuable because tokens are awarded for early use of the service or for providing liquidity within the ecosystem. The user is paid for contributing to the project, which is why the distribution of tokens is so generous.

Airdrops very often imply actions such as subscribing to social networks, bringing referrals, etc. The value of such contributions is minimal, therefore one should not expect any special value from such drops. Usually they give tokens for a few tens of cents.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2023, 02:14:12 PM

They're running a 9-week campaign called Linea Voyage, rather similar to Arbitrum's Odyssey, where you complete tasks to get points and NFT. Make sure to participate! https://galxe.com/Linea/campaigns
On it mate! Ive done the some on week 2 onwards, I missed though week1 cause gor some busy work to do. But its good thay they do a proof of humanity campaign which can be claimed until 30th of June and thats a whooping 2500 points. Just claim last night, by having a guild pin and 20 score on my gitcoin passport. I think its 2/3 eligibility to get the 2500 score. Also they can use galxe passport too.

You misunderstood the conditions of this quest. In order to get 2500 points, you just need to fulfill one of the conditions: either hold Bitcoin Passport or hold Galaxy Passport. If you don't have either, then you will need to buy a Guild Pin on https://guild.xyz/linea for 0.007 BNB + gas.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 02:06:44 AM

You misunderstood the conditions of this quest. In order to get 2500 points, you just need to fulfill one of the conditions: either hold Bitcoin Passport or hold Galaxy Passport. If you don't have either, then you will need to buy a Guild Pin on https://guild.xyz/linea for 0.007 BNB + gas.
If only minting guils pin isnt that an easy way? Cause as far as I saw their post about sybil and bots they are saying that the next quest would be proof od humanity related. I think having 2/3 at least either galxe or gitcoin passport would be suffice to restrict sybil. Thats 0.007 or $2 is cheap to get a 2500 points comparable to difficulty of last weeks task.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2023, 07:25:29 PM

If only minting guils pin isnt that an easy way?...

Judging by the fact that there are now a lot of complaints about mint in various telegram groups, it is safe to say that very few managed to make mint Guild Pin. I do not know the verification algorithm, but the Linea team writes about "Some secret requirements" that are necessary for mint. So there will be significantly fewer Linea fans in the next quest.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2023, 11:42:58 PM

*Arbitrum 1500 tokens (free)
*Sui Network 1500 tokens ($45 for joining allowlist at $0.03 per tokens)

I've never had an Airdrop pay me as much as $45. You are very lucky with that. I've been following airdrops for a long time but I stopped for a few months because I see that now many airdrops are asking for KYC. I don't like having my personal data taken and then only paying me 10-20 dollars. Honestly, I don't like airdrop asking for KYC because I think it's very detrimental.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2023, 11:45:45 PM

*Arbitrum 1500 tokens (free)
*Sui Network 1500 tokens ($45 for joining allowlist at $0.03 per tokens)

I've never had an Airdrop pay me as much as $45. You are very lucky with that. I've been following airdrops for a long time but I stopped for a few months because I see that now many airdrops are asking for KYC. I don't like having my personal data taken and then only paying me 10-20 dollars. Honestly, I don't like airdrop asking for KYC because I think it's very detrimental.

the thing is most airdrops these days are crap.. wasting your time and if they ask kyc, do you think it is worth exchanging your personal details for few bucks? i guess, it is up to the user if he is ok with that. if they start asking kyc, better not get tempted with how much you will get because it might even cost you big later on. who knows, these people are just collecting info for their personal gain.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2023, 08:15:43 AM

So there will be significantly fewer Linea fans in the next quest.
Im not sure though cause I minted the guild pin before I set it up my gitcoin passport. Meaning the only thing needed to connect on your guild are those social accounts. So if other farmer got some socials like twitter and discord thats enough to mint the pin.

who knows, these people are just collecting info for their personal gain.
Could be right so better to be careful when it comes to platform issuance of kyc. As much as possible use all dummy like social accounts which isnt have any vital info.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tvplus006
Legendary

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2023, 05:02:33 PM

So there will be significantly fewer Linea fans in the next quest.
...Meaning the only thing needed to connect on your guild are those social accounts. So if other farmer got some socials like twitter and discord thats enough to mint the pin.

Take a look at the screenshot published below and you will understand that it is not enough to connect social network accounts including Github to get the mint Guild Pin opportunity. It is possible that the "Some secret requirements" that the developers write about may be the age of the Twitter account or the date of joining Discord or something else that I do not know about.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██