Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:08:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can personality trait or ones DNA sequence determine ones success in Bitcoin?  (Read 230 times)
Cryptomultiplier (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 180

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2023, 10:20:32 PM

The thought of everyone having a stake in Bitcoin has made people that love it so much do things like host lectures or organize videos or talkshows just to bring in more believers.
I have wondered, unlike mathematics as a subject in schools that most persons claim to detest, there are those who detest Bitcoin or crypto or the whole decentralized thought.
There are also those who I know love everything crypto, have tried investing in it or traded and have failed woefully, have tried to understand it, but can't just grasp the concept.

My question is this, does personality trait or gene sequence or any inherited disorder contribute to determine whether one can become financially successful with Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general?

Does one being an introvert or extrovert or being a student of arts or student of science determine if one can be successful with Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency endeavour ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paid2

Activity: 686
Merit: 2080

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2023, 10:51:16 PM

My question is this, does personality trait or gene sequence or any inherited disorder contribute to determine whether one can become financially successful with Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general?

Does one being an introvert or extrovert or being a student of arts or student of science determine if one can be successful with Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency endeavour ?

I think it's more or less the same qualities as succeeding with any form of financial investment, OP. I don't think it's materially biological, or a matter of DNA, but rather a part of your culture, character and personality.

The people who are likely to make a profit with Bitcoin are those who are willing to take risks, learn new things, and probably those who have an education/culture related to the basic economic system (I mean, at least the basics, inflation, supply and demand, the limits of the conventional monetary system etc.). Interest in cryptography and open source softwares could be a reason someone join the Bitcoin boat too.

Some people jump into Bitcoin out of financial desperation, some for decentralisation, some to avoid their corrupt national fiat currency, there are plenty of reasons. Either way, place of birth, and parents can predefine this, but I don't think it comes down to DNA or gene sequence alone.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 10:59:18 PM

I do not think so. when it comes to finding financial success in Bitcoin or cryptocurrency, it is not about personality traits or inherited factors, but about knowledge, skills and experience. In the end, it is a combination of factors.

Whether you are an introvert or extrovert, both personality types can bring unique strengths to the table. Introverts might excel in research, analysis, and risk management, while extroverts might thrive in networking, marketing, and building connections. Also, a scientific background may provide a solid foundation for understanding technical aspects, while an artistic background can foster creativity in marketing.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Nwada001

Activity: 574
Merit: 627

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 11:02:05 PM

A personality trait does not in any way determine how successful one can be at a particular thing or what can lead to one's failure. It only contributes to how one perceives and views things differently from others or has a similar meaning and explanation to something from others.

When it comes to being successful in investing in Bitcoin or any other currency, I believe the only role personality traits have to play is to determine how the actor (perceiver) understands the currency. What happens after that has nothing to do with perception. If you actually find it difficult to understand what Bitcoin is all about, that might be as a result of not showing full interest in the currency, or it could also be as a result of some kind of mental disorder, as you have suggested above. But for someone with this kind of issue who is persistent on investing in the currency, all that's required of him or her is to have someone who will actually take his or her time to either explain more for them or help them invest their desired funds into Bitcoin, and have a clearly defined target on which he or she will like to take profit and try to hold onto that decision.

There are things for which I believe it is actually not possible for them to be generically transferred to the other person, and one of those things is poverty or wealth, so the level of one's success can't be linked to the genetic traits theory.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 11:03:42 PM

my answer to all your questions is no,
because success is not from genes or what you say, success will be obtained from perseverance and enthusiasm from yourself to be successful and have one goal, namely success

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Onset

Activity: 56
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 20, 2023, 11:12:08 PM

Unless luck plays a role (which always does), if we count that one out, personality traits help for sure. If you’re impulsive you’re going to take some very good investment opportunities but sometimes you’ll take some very awful ones as well. Now if we think about it, personality is given but can also be somewhat controlled if there’s will and exercise. But generally, it plays a pretty big role in determining success simply because different personalities will lead to different mindsets. By controlling your personality and not letting it control you, you’re gonna have a better outcome.

Let’s say you are arrogant and impulsive. You won’t make the best choices unlike someone who thoroughly thinks about an investment. You might sell Bitcoin at lows due to fear and impulsiveness, while there’s somebody out there who controls just that one personality trait and decides it’s not a good time to sell.

Intelligence is very helpful, obviously. You can’t be dumb and be as good at investing as somebody who’s very intelligent and has been doing this for decades, who’s been born in a family of magnates and investors and who’s had a very good financial education from the start. As the offspring of a family who’s been wealthy for many generations, chances are you’ll be just as successful as them once you grow up. Now I don’t know if an arts student vs a science student will matter, the only thing many of them are missing is courage and will. I reached the conclusion that most of these guys who hate Bitcoin either have a plan that seems under attack by the idea of decentralization (eg banks) or they just fear the unknown so they sit only on known territory instead.

DNA is a different beast and I think with enough studies and research a link could be found. Otherwise, why are the Jews known to be very good businessmen worldwide?

This is my opinion. Take it as you will.
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6263

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2023, 03:16:44 AM

It does kind of come back to the entire nature versus nurture discussion. How much of your personality and the way you are in life is based on genetics versus the way you were raised. Obviously if you have the genetic tendencies to be more aggressive you will probably be more aggressive in your investing and possibly more successful with trading cryptocurrencies. However that is a tenuous link at best. Whitby an interesting bit of research to see whether or not people who are more "scientific and math based" would do better with crypto versus regular currency trading.

I don't know if anybody has ever looked into it.

The other problem would be as with many things with doing research like this, it's going to be a small group and tough to get reliable data from people.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1316
Merit: 727

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 03:49:51 AM

There are common traits for successful people with investment or trading but I don't think being introvert or extrovert will be important and decide that you will be a successful investor or trader.

Successful traders and investors have some common personal traits like: knowledgeable, ready to learn more, have good patience to wait for good chance to invest or trade, being disciplined enough to apply what they learned, gained from experienced to get good entries and avoid repeating same mistakes like their past ones.

Personal traits can come from genes but people can get it from learning and practicing too.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Despairo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 833

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2023, 03:59:42 AM

If you only talk about financial successful, then yes there's a disorder can help it, it's called Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD) where one of symptom is extreme frugal life. They will be careful with their money and what they've spend, they make sure they only buy the most cheapest product even the product is bad. But the bad side of this disorder is, they will not care to spend money for health and other thing that can help their life.

The American Psychiatric Association defines frugality as a symptom of obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (OCPD) when someone "adopts a miserly spending style toward both self and others." Extreme frugality is an amplified version of that, and it often involves viewing spending as a bad thing no matter how much money you have.

I wouldn't call financial success is already success, it's need a combination of financial, health, family, social, and happy to say someone is really successful.
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4287

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 05:57:22 AM

If you only talk about financial successful, then yes there's a disorder can help it, it's called Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD) where one of symptom is extreme frugal life. They will be careful with their money and what they've spend, they make sure they only buy the most cheapest product even the product is bad. But the bad side of this disorder is, they will not care to spend money for health and other thing that can help their life.

The American Psychiatric Association defines frugality as a symptom of obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (OCPD) when someone "adopts a miserly spending style toward both self and others." Extreme frugality is an amplified version of that, and it often involves viewing spending as a bad thing no matter how much money you have.

I wouldn't call financial success is already success, it's need a combination of financial, health, family, social, and happy to say someone is really successful.

Well, here, you certainly underestimate people with a similar disease. As an example, have you seen the American movie with Jack Nicholson, "As Good as It Gets"? The hero of this film also suffered from this disease and did not save himself for a second, but was extremely careful.
But seriously, of course, the pedantry of a person in finance will certainly be a good quality. He is restrained in his emotions, which means he will not commit rash acts that can adversely affect his business and investments.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bazzu

Activity: 476
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 06:32:14 AM

In my opinion, people who are successful in investing in BTC cannot be measured by DNA, because in my opinion, people who become successful in investing in BTC are because they have extensive knowledge about BTC, and also have perseverance, are smart and smart.
plus money to buy btc.

so in terms of investing in btc to be successful it takes a lot of struggle and effort.
So it has nothing to do with DNA.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Liang ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ https://liang.community/ █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2023, 07:33:16 AM

Every halving cycle, bitcoin has never disappointed either in terms of value or adoption rates. So basically the thing that determines success is time to gain awareness and consistency.
A well-known fact is that the average bitcoin OG has reaped their success because they were 10 years earlier in getting 2 of the above. But people rarely realize that the generation of 20 years and over considers today as the initial phase where they wanna go back at least to today to start something with bitcoin, invest, business, or whatever.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4470

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 09:19:19 AM

best personality traits
patience. calm controlled emotions. non reactive
logical, math minded.
planning, analysing decisions

physical traits
a high enough IQ to realise the decisions you make have consequences

birth defects and other biological factors can lead to the success or failure of those traits

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Kaliandra

Activity: 347
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 09:57:44 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

I think there are many reasons why people become successful investing in BTC
causes include:

1: by chance,
as we all know btc used to be cheap and there were people who just bought btc and kept it in their wallets and that person didn't remember that he had btc because he was busy working and so on.
but after 10 years btc name is famous and finally
he realized that he also has bitcoins and eventually he became rich.

2: because they can see the future potential (smart),
as we know the supply of bitcoins is only 21000000, smart people will definitely see that bitcoin will be potentially expensive and good for the future so surely he will buy btc using the money he and is also ready to accept the risk if he experiences a loss,
in essence he is investing with idle money. and because he is a smart person and can see opportunities and potential for the future about btc he finally invested in btc for the long term, and finally he got rich because the price of btc went up.

of course there is much more about the reasons why successful people invest in btc.

so in my opinion it has nothing to do with DNA because the cause of successful investing in btc is due to hard struggle and smart brain.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2023, 10:24:18 AM

I think there are many reasons why people become successful investing in BTC
causes include:

1: by chance,
as we all know btc used to be cheap and there were people who just bought btc and kept it in their wallets and that person didn't remember that he had btc because he was busy working and so on.
but after 10 years btc name is famous and finally
he realized that he also has bitcoins and eventually he became rich.

2: because they can see the future potential (smart),
as we know the supply of bitcoins is only 21000000, smart people will definitely see that bitcoin will be potentially expensive and good for the future so surely he will buy btc using the money he and is also ready to accept the risk if he experiences a loss,
in essence he is investing with idle money. and because he is a smart person and can see opportunities and potential for the future about btc he finally invested in btc for the long term, and finally he got rich because the price of btc went up.

of course there is much more about the reasons why successful people invest in btc.

so in my opinion it has nothing to do with DNA because the cause of successful investing in btc is due to hard struggle and smart brain.
Oh my gosh, have you realized that DNA also influences a person's level of intelligence? DNA not only affects a person's physical traits but also their cognitive abilities and intellectual capacity. It is highly unlikely for someone with limited intelligence to excel in data analysis solely based on optimism. Even individuals with average intelligence require intelligence training to adapt to the business models in the crypto world.

We all start from scratch when we are born, but the pace of individual development, skills, and intelligence differs greatly. All of these factors are influenced by DNA.

IMO, DNA plays a significant role in a person's success in the crypto world.
Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 10:36:36 AM

I believe not, but it's still depends on the environment of a child or individual to determine what they like to do and could still learn and have skills in certain things. For example, a NBA player of course they might have children they might influence them give them the tall genes which is suitable for being a basketball player. But if the kid don't find themselves playing basketball then it's not for them. Some talent aren't not determined by your parents because were all unique.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
alterra57

Activity: 515
Merit: 72

Crypto - Fiat Exchange

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 10:58:29 AM

I don't think so, a persons DNA contains information from all his ancestors. Bitcoin is recent, said person is the first one to be having the experience so there's no way their DNA can determine success in relation to a cryptocurrency.

michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 12:50:03 PM

I guess it could be about someone looking for more information about Bitcoin to use Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency properly. Many people join crypto because of the invitation of others who say that crypto can provide wealth quickly. But that's not really the case.

People need to understand crypto so they can make a profit. And if they are interested in trading or investing, they must learn more to understand it. Many people do not realize this.

They can benefit from crypto to be financially free but it depends on how hard the effort is to get it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 574
Merit: 514

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2023, 01:40:56 PM

First, I want to say that Bitcoin can happen to anybody both introvert, extrovert, student of arts or science, in the sense that anyone can luckily get a little or full knowledge about Bitcoin, but the possibility of the individual taking up the information they've got and making good use of it depends on their physical ability, mental ability, financial capabilities, health state, etc. But I will only talk about physical and mental ability.

Physical ability/health state: There are a lot of different sicknesses and diseases, and if it's an inheritance, it depends on what disease it is, but as the person keeps growing and getting older, that's how serious the diseases continue to manifest in them, and in such a state, it can be disabling to someone who is already into Bitcoin before beginning to experience those serious symptoms that can absolutely make a mess of their health state and physical state, e.g., bling, def, dumb, and other kinds of sickness and disabilities that affect the physical state of a human being. Those can deter someone's success in every aspect of their life, either with Bitcoin investment or other kinds of income-generating businesses.

Mental ability: Normally, the level of productive thought, reasoning, actions we take, choices we make, decisions we make, etc. all come from how mentally fit the person is. Once one is not mentally OK, they can't make any reasonable decisions, and the person cannot perform so well in some aspect of life, just as @Despairo have mentioned the case of OCPD. And when one has those kinds of traits, either inherited or developed, there is the possibility that it can still affect their level of success in Bitcoin investment and every other kind of investment.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kryptqnick
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1385

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 21, 2023, 03:40:25 PM

While genes seem to play a role in one's inclinations, capabilities, and traits, the environment and upbringing are crucial as well. It's also often hard to circle out the determining factors because in real life everything is intertwined.
Of course, if someone has an inherited disorder that significantly impairs one's intellect, it can be hard to grasp what Bitcoin is and how to use it (just as it would be hard for such a person to grasp many things that most people are capable of learning). Addiction is another thing that seems to have a genetic predisposition, and trading can be a very bad idea in that case. So there are things that can make it worse for a person than average people have it, but I don't think there are things that can truly help one out that are determined genetically or by personality traits.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███