Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:46:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Netflix's Reality  (Read 31 times)
WillyAp (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 16

Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2023, 04:28:07 PM

Yesterday I started watching the " how to become rich" tv show.
The people who lead a chaotic financial life are the 1% of the population which have no issues with filling their freezer.
First a couple making  about 780 000 a year as a financial advisor and him doing homework.
Then a mom making a few millions a year driving a ferrari 308, I think.
A couple with a combined income of around 180 000 a year.

Most have around 10 Credit Cards.

The reality I know is that 60% of my chosen country do not have a bank account, 25% cannot read or calculate. Officially of course it's much lower. Most lawyers run away when you use %. I had a language school a few years back and attended also a few language students from Africa which confirmed that things run there in a pretty similar fashion.

To open a bank account you need a recommendation and a good month to get all requirements settled.A part from about $50.  Crypto is popular around here mostly through the people mining, those miners will not share their knowledge for security reasons. There is money in the country but no one sets up schools even though its the only way out. Similar to the crypto community which has no interest in social engagement and here too it would greatly benefit the movement set to conquer the financial world.

For the 1st World reader that reality is coming to you too, give it a decade or less.    

Banks are limited by the banking authority, Credits if you need to count a bank manager among your friends. 30% is what they are allowed to lend. Privately you can have your startup founded, most plans fail due to not fetching financial backing, no idea is worth 50%.

Even though it may sound like a rand it's not, the intention of the article is to read how close is your reality to netflix'. 

How is crypto doing with you and your pals?

Marketing in EN und DE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: