Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still buying?  (Read 600 times)
LucyFurr

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

PoW>>>PoS

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 06:34:44 AM
Merited by philipma1957 (1)

Although the current high price of Bitcoin may seem like a red flag, it is important to note that this does not automatically render Bitcoin a scam. While it is true that Bitcoin's value may not increase overnight, it is still a profitable currency that has consistently proven its potential to offer long-term financial gains to investors.

Many people have profited from Bitcoin over the years, which should be enough evidence to dismiss the notion of it being a scam. It is understandable that those who did not invest in Bitcoin during a phase of price reduction might perceive it as fraudulent, but it is crucial to recognize the big picture, and how Bitcoin remains one of the most profitable cryptocurrencies available.

Ultimately, Bitcoin's continued upward trajectory and its resilience to market fluctuations make it a reliable investment opportunity for individuals looking to increase their financial portfolios.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2023, 10:37:00 AM

The year 2021 was a bull market for the price of Bitcoin which saw the greatest growth then. The Bitcoin market then fell again and the market then turned into a bear market. and in the last two years the Bitcoin market has fallen so much that no one expected but in 2023 the market is going up a bit. And the position the market is in right now is definitely slowly trying to settle into a full-fledged equilibrium. But most of the investors have faith in Bitcoin and it can never be a scam. and if you have confidence in Bitcoin and are interested in investing then surely your future will be bright. The Bitcoin market will once again turn from a bear market to a bull market in 2024. So I say have faith in Bitcoin and be patient and buy.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 11:41:48 AM

This market is not favourable since 2021 till now like as of last two years that was a boom let's face the fact about, bitcoin price has drastically reduced the number of buyers overtime, even most of you that have it before aren't buying more bitcoin recently because of the waving price dilemma. Think of it this way, if you sleep by 8pm and wake up by 5am to discover that bitcoin rise up to $50k, will is you said is scam? Or will you regret for not buying again? Believe me it will shock many people how the bull will react. Keep buying if trust bitcoin
But believe me or not, you can't please everyone to believe of what you are thinking today. Because all the people are here (aside from you) have a positive insight about Bitcoin. Well, it can't deny that some are leaving Bitcoin but this is because they found themselves not comfortable with this. Some are quitting but many are coming and trusting Bitcoin.

Let us assume that you are right, then why do we see Bitcoin didn't turn to $20k, $10k, or ZERO? This means that Bitcoin is growing and big the opposite of what is in your assumption.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
petulino

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 12:28:56 PM

This market is not favourable since 2021 till now like as of last two years that was a boom let's face the fact about, bitcoin price has drastically reduced the number of buyers overtime, even most of you that have it before aren't buying more bitcoin recently because of the waving price dilemma. Think of it this way, if you sleep by 8pm and wake up by 5am to discover that bitcoin rise up to $50k, will is you said is scam? Or will you regret for not buying again? Believe me it will shock many people how the bull will react. Keep buying if trust bitcoin

You are absolutely right that there is a panic situation in the market right now, the buyers are very few and the volume is not visible. This is often done before the bull season in which people sell their bitcoins or crypto currencies. whales and big investors take advantage of such a situation and buy.

Totally agree with you that people who have complete knowledge about Bitcoin and understand the importance of Bitcoin buy more in such a situation. I think if someone has capital, this is a great opportunity for him.

I've seen Bitcoin at $16k where people were very pessimistic that the price of Bitcoin could fall further and then everyone saw Bitcoin hit $30k.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
CryptSafe

Activity: 742
Merit: 421

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 01:28:38 PM

Unset from the beginning mate, I had known it that there would be a time when the world would move to Start making use of digital currency and atlast Bitcoin came as the answer and also the first digital currency to be developed. Since then I had no worries about bitcoin volatility because I know definitely it would get somewhere. So therefore buying more of it is the only option since it is low now. This is the advantage at hand to make good use of while bagging more bitcoin.
 As a full bitcoin enthusiasts, I believe bitcoin would definitely make it to being accepted globally as a means of exchange or digital currency for the sales and purchase of goods and services.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1157

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 04:17:58 PM

Unset from the beginning mate, I had known it that there would be a time when the world would move to Start making use of digital currency and atlast Bitcoin came as the answer and also the first digital currency to be developed. Since then I had no worries about bitcoin volatility because I know definitely it would get somewhere. So therefore buying more of it is the only option since it is low now. This is the advantage at hand to make good use of while bagging more bitcoin.
 As a full bitcoin enthusiasts, I believe bitcoin would definitely make it to being accepted globally as a means of exchange or digital currency for the sales and purchase of goods and services.

The price may also be lower than it is currently if bitcoin continues to crash. Buying in stages at this time is the best thing to do. Starting to save Bitcoin and holding for the long term won't hurt. How can you be silent when the price is getting cheaper, this is the best opportunity. Bitcoin still has a long way to go, this is only the beginning of the growth of Bitcoin and the crypto ecosystem.
But keep in mind that risks will definitely occur, manage them properly and make sure everything is under control.
Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 378

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2023, 06:24:24 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

Bitcoin is volatile in nature as we all know and in either the bull or bear market, there is always an advantage for investors. Like you said that bitcoin price has gone dip,do you know that this is the best time to accumulate more bitcoin for yourself because the price might shoot up high and this price presently might be the lowest price we will see. We shouldn't get discouraged on bitcoin is the price drops drastically, instead let's see it as an opportunity to accumulate more coins for a better tomorrow.

Remember buy when the price is dip and hold for long,in order for you not to panic and sell of out from fear.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 124

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 06:44:09 PM

It will not be a shock to me when the price of BTC hit $50 over night, because I'm fully prepared to see that kind of price before the end of this year 2023. Am not buying BTC since the price has increased higher early last month to alert other holders to get ready for the massive pumping that is about to take place in the crypto market. I guess, this is the season of holding and endure the current price so that you will not regret when other people that endure are celebrating their good results in the community. Many people are waiting for the price to return back to $30 before they will start thinking whether to sell now or wait for the price to increase to $50 before they can sell.

KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2023, 07:05:30 PM

Think of it this way, if you sleep by 8pm and wake up by 5am to discover that bitcoin rise up to $50k, will is you said is scam? Or will you regret for not buying again?

If I sleep by this night and wakes tomorrow to discover that bitcoin has gotten to 50 thousand dollars, I would not panic but rather I will have to call my friend to tell him to sell his Bitcoin. He bought somewhere 40 thousand dollars and the bear market fell on him. And I have encouraged him to hold since then, and he is holding and I believe he has given up and he does not believe that bitcoin will bring back his capital. But with the recent movements that bitcoin touched 30k, he saw hopes again in bitcoin. I still encouraged him not to sell since he is not in dare need of the money. So whenever Bitcoin makes fifty thousand dollars. I will call him to sell.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jimmycrooks

Activity: 32
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 07:18:31 PM
Merited by philipma1957 (1)

It's 2023, I don't think anyone still thinks bitcoin is scam, most people are just not interested due to a myriad of reasons.

And yes I agree with you, from the predictions I've been seeing online, the next bull run will really shock most people. Especially those that are sleeping on bitcoin
Nwada001

Activity: 574
Merit: 627

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 07:36:10 PM

Although the current high price of Bitcoin may seem like a red flag, it is important to note that this does not automatically render Bitcoin a scam.

The current high price of Bitcoin, you said?
The price of Bitcoin now compares to its all-time high, which among them are you to classify as something that's extremely high, up to theextent of saying that it's a red flag for Bitcoin?

This is as a result of your text being 100% AI-generated, since the AI gives you information based on their findings online. I guess it was as a result of not compelling the price of Bitcoin correctly.

I actually don't think anyone will see Bitcoin as fraud or a scam unless they have been perceiving it as a Ponzi scheme from the very beginning. If not, a true Bitcoiner will never see Bitcoin as a scam, no matter the price difference; there is always hope for a better price move.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Stable090

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2023, 07:46:43 PM

It's 2023, I don't think anyone still thinks bitcoin is scam, most people are just not interested due to a myriad of reasons.
It’s 2023, and am sure lots of people still believe bitcoin is a scam, they believe bitcoin might just vanish in a day and everyone holding bitcoin will be left with nothing, most of them believe it’s a scam because they keep on saying why will you be spending a currency that you can’t see, you can only see figures.

And yes I agree with you, from the predictions I've been seeing online, the next bull run will really shock most people. Especially those that are sleeping on bitcoin
Next bitcoin movement will really shock everyone but I don’t know if bitcoin will just pump from $26k to $50k overnight, bitcoin price movement is always gradually and we shouldn’t just expect a massive pump overnight. Most people that haven’t invested in bitcoin due to one or two reasons, they will be surprise  when the bull run start, nobody know when the bull run is coming, but we are just hoping it will be soon, it’s really going to shock most people because most people are still expecting bitcoin to dump more before investing.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 07:48:44 PM

Since I am aware of the bear market and bull run periods in the bitcoin market due to its volatility, what is happening to the price of bitcoin now, approximately from two years ago now, doesn't affect me in the slightest.Since I believe we are in a bear market and it will eventually end one and be bull run turn, I never have any negative thoughts about my Bitcoin investments I know it turn by turn. Instead, I always try to find ways to increase my income so I can buy more bitcoin and store them in wallets.

In light of the me some amount of Bitcoin I currently own, if I go to sleep one night and wake up the next morning to learn that the price of Bitcoin has increased to $50,000, I will simply smile because of the little Bitcoin. Anyone who notices the surprise surge in the price of Bitcoin I refer to it as a scam doesn't understand Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general. After all, they should know that the price of Bitcoin is erratic, and they should be able to assume that the larger the demand, the higher the price will grow.I won't ever regret not purchasing Bitcoin at the moment if its price climbs further because I've accumulated enough to cover any potential losses,regret are for those people that have the opportunity and they refuses to utilize it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Faisal2202

Activity: 1204
Merit: 466

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2023, 08:04:18 PM

I was not able to catch your context. But i think you are convincing others to buy BTC. Well, if that's the point then you can come up with some more good ideas and strategies. Like, the upcoming Halving in April 2024 after which a new bull run will start and you were talking about Decrement in BTC price from its last ATH.

So, you should understand the fact that after every bull run, there comes a bullish run too. in which the price of BTC drops consistently. That's why the price was decreasing and it provides great chances to enter the market. Well, many accumulated BTC in that phase and wait for the next bull run so that they can make huge profits and those holders are not easy to be broken by market sentiments.

Another thing is how can you say that, the number of buyers is dropping. have you not read the stats that the adoption of BTC is increasing day by day? Many traditional people are now convinced to buy, hold, and trade BTC so that they can also make money. For example, recently, i read a post about the number of BTC holders becoming 1 Million and each holder holds at least 1 BTC. which means there is 1 million BTC in holding.

Ojima-ojo

Activity: 714
Merit: 429

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 08:32:58 PM

When market is unfavourable, it is the best time to buy more bitcoin because at that point, you are buying at a discount price, also we can't say that bitcoin has been down since 2021 because bitcoin has done some positive movement in this year alone when BTC price touched 30k and even above in the price.

Buy all the same, we still have some set of people who does not make extra arrangement to purchase Bitcoin at whatever time the opportunity presents if

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 952
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2023, 08:55:04 PM

I have noticed people tend to rush into Bitcoin when the price is very high and reduce when the price is low defiling the law of demand and supply that states that higher the price the lower the quantity demanded while the lower the price higher the quantity demanded.
Yes, you are absolutely correct on this very statement of yours, because the higher the price of Bitcoin, the more people tend to buy hoping it's price will increase more, they sell to make profit, and likewise same happen when the price of Bitcoin falls, popularly known as "Bear market" people tend to lose interest due to fear that it's value may fall again on they end up losing their capital investment,

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 09:34:18 PM

Why not?
as long as we understand how Bitcoin works and what will happen commonly to Bitcoin, I am still buying it. Price of Bitcoin is always volatile, fluctuating. Sometimes, it can rise up easily on several hours and will drop again dramatically in few minutes later. This has been happening several times, no need to surprise.

But, for long term holders, who are willing to do DCA, this dropped market during the bearish era for several years is a good time tondo DCA, to add more Bitcoin again and again, no worry about it. because Bitcoin is always a trusted worthy asset for long term investment, for me, ywah it is.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1043

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2023, 11:42:08 PM

Bitcoin will not just rise up as it is immediately it takes a lot of process, days and price actions if you make a plot with the market right now there's an upcoming halving and people grab this opportunity to accumulate as possible it depends if long term or short term investment they have a guide which is the technical analysis if you have this it's more easier to you to check what's the possible next price movement so you can entry and exit easily with a plan and not greedy to hold and panic selling.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Vinaa77

Activity: 1358
Merit: 317

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 11:53:07 PM

Well, it can't deny that some are leaving Bitcoin but this is because they found themselves not comfortable with this. Some are quitting but many are coming and trusting Bitcoin.

Maybe for those who don't know about the journey even from the movement of Bitcoin and then they choose to leave it, and vice versa for those who just came to gain knowledge of course they will jump in and believe it, now keep buying because Bitcoin will go up.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Z390

Activity: 728
Merit: 306

Cashback 15%

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 07:12:24 AM

The smart people in crypto are those praying for this bear market to be around for a long period of time, because all that matters to them is DCAing, where as some people are praying for the come back of the bull market, they are fed up already with this bear market, smart people already have their plan in motion and people like OP will end up giving up if this bear market last more longer, imagine Bitcoin going down to 15,000$, many people will believe it's over for this crypto market, the same thing happens in 2020.

In 2019, Bitcoin is slowly recovering and people felt at ease with the long term bear market since 2018, so 2019 brought back the confidence, but on getting into 2020 the covid-19 strikes hard and Bitcoin dipped even more, many people walked away and some are screaming it's over for crypto..

Once we get to that crossroad once again, I except people to walk out of crypto, that's where the transfer of wealth from the weak to the strong will happen.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: