Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:53:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you give one reason why I should buy bitcoin?  (Read 1186 times)
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2023, 10:35:23 AM

A friend of mine once told me that I can become very by investing in bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
According to him,he said some crypto analyst and experts have long predicted that bitcoin has the largest transfer of wealth and affluent
The world has ever seen and that most of them that are investing in it will be the ones to be rewarded.
I'm certainly not convinced about this information that he gave to me...I want better ideas and  enlightenment on why I should buy bitcoin.I need help please!

I do not think you need help, first, your friend had already told you reasons why you may want to invest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.  For many investors, there is no other reason why you have to invest in such a venture but profit.  Why ask us to convince you?  Why not do your own research to prove whether your perception of Bitcoin investment is right or wrong?  If you ask about people who are into Bitcoin, you can only hear a favorable answer about Bitcoin investment.  Besides, I will not convince you to invest in Bitcoin, I would just advise you to do your own research to answer your doubt and confusion by starting to look at the Bitcoin market history and Bitcoin market price history.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 10:39:32 AM

You must convince yourself that you can invest in bitcoin by looking for more information on why your friends can say that. You can also ask your friend why so you can start thinking about the truth your friend is telling you.

So far, many people have invested in bitcoin because they want to get big profits in the future and that has been proven to many people. And this is what makes a lot of people interested in wanting to follow those who had already made a profit but didn't learn more about it before they started investing.

You have to prepare a lot before investing in bitcoin, including preparing the amount of money you want to use, when you start buying, how long you have to hold your bitcoins and when you sell them, and maybe many others. So that's not an easy question to answer and you have to look for it yourself because our target is different from yours.

BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 10:45:09 AM

A friend of mine once told me that I can become very by investing in bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
According to him,he said some crypto analyst and experts have long predicted that bitcoin has the largest transfer of wealth and affluent
The world has ever seen and that most of them that are investing in it will be the ones to be rewarded.
I'm certainly not convinced about this information that he gave to me...I want better ideas and  enlightenment on why I should buy bitcoin.I need help please!

Condensing the reasons to buy Bitcoin into one is quite a challenge. You should be aware that Bitcoin has a range of use-cases which make the fiat/monetary system obsolete, and is economically superior in many ways.

I'll choose the supply argument as the single reason to provide to you.

Every day, billions/trillions of dollars are created within the global monetary system, increasing its supply and devaluing the money that everyone uses for their day to day purchases. This is even more relevant in this time of global inflation, which is not projected to stop any time soon.

Bitcoin, on the other hand, only distributes new Bitcoin to miners on an average of every 10 minutes (in return for securing the network/ledger by validating new transactions). Every 4 years the reward distributed to miners is halved, and the total amount of Bitcoin that can ever exist is capped at 21,000,000.

The more money that is created globally, the less it is worth. The more economic trouble that countries find themselves in (usually due to large government debt and absurd interest owed to banks), the more they will print (or, the more that banks will lend to governments to pay the interest that (sadly ironically) governments owe to banks).

I am sure that you can see the flaw in the monetary system in comparison to the Bitcoin ecosystem just in this post alone and why Bitcoin is poised to increase in monetary value due to the supply of both systems alone.
KiaKia

Activity: 700
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2023, 11:00:58 AM

If I have to ask myself why I get into Bitcoin investment since the beginning, well I only have two answers for it.

1. The digital gold sounds interesting to me, the first platform that I read about Bitcoin on says Bitcoin is the new digital gold, that was when I started having interest in Bitcoin.

2. I am the type that like working from home and this mastered me because my country sucks in everything, you will have to lament before getting a job here, so Bitcoin suits my style and way of living.

I had all the time to do more research on Bitcoin and also start engaging in free tokens and stuffs, very adventurous for me and I don't ever regret getting into Bitcoin and crypto, if anything is able to double your money or do even more then there is no need asking people the reason why anyone including you OP should buy Bitcoin, though Bitcoin still have more than doubling your money to offer.

There is no where decentralized works than using Bitcoin, so it's on you to make your choice, for freedom or for gains.
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 764

Burpaaa

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 11:06:21 AM

You should Do Your Own Research for your own investment. Bitcoin is the top cryptocurrency which means Bitcoin is the best investment choice if you will enter cryptocurrency. You can't appreciate our suggestion if you didn't conduct research by yourself since you don't have an idea about the general overview of crypto. But the main feature of Bitcoin that makes it the number cryptocurrency is it's the only crypto that is truly decentralized since it's 100% controlled by the community which even Satoshi can't gonna give an impact on if ever he wants to manipulate it, unlike other crypto project which is on the palm of a team member.

Bitcoin has a limited supply. And most importantly Bitcoin is Bitcoin!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
death69

Activity: 1204
Merit: 545

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 11:12:47 AM

Your mate's got his mitts on a true gem. At its heart, Bitcoin's got this 'value preserver' vibe - that's why they call it 'internet gold' thanks to the tight leash of 21 million BTC. This slim pickings scenario can push the value higher as the world tunes into the Bitcoin tune.

Why Bitcoin, you ask? Resilience, of course. Through a tumultuous decade of peaks and valleys, Bitcoin's been a champ, bouncing back stronger. It's not just about the thrill, but a solid proof of its stick-around value.

Furthermore, consider Bitcoin as your armor against the fading of regular cash. When the big wigs at central banks run the money presses, Bitcoin's role as an inflation-annihilating asset goes from hot to sizzling. But remember, with great reward comes great risk. Be the detective, do your due diligence, and play your investment game wisely.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2023, 11:40:38 AM

I am not here to convince you, but one of the reasons why other people buy it is because of its price. It is your job as an investor to figure out why, and if you are also ready for consequences, we ain't like those influencers telling you to buy it now as you could be very rich with it. We are here to tell you that it is very stressful, and you could lose it all if you do it with just hype and not doing your own research.
Inwestour

Activity: 1036
Merit: 986

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 12:14:08 PM

I would give you one piece of advice, never invest your money on someone else's advice. Before you do this, make sure you understand what you are doing and where you are investing. This applies not only to bitcoin but also to any other investment.

As a result of an investment that is incomprehensible to you, you will lose money, and not the one who gave you advice. Even if this is good advice and in the end it can bring you profit, then you should still understand this investment, study all the points due to which you can lose money.

Investing in bitcoin is not as easy as it might seem at first glance, you can buy but after a while the price of bitcoin can drop significantly, would you want to sell it in this case in order to save some part of your investment? Most likely whatever you want, because you will doubt the correctness of your decisions, but this is the main mistake for beginners. So before you buy, take the time to study what bitcoin is, study its history, study its cycles and at the same time remember that the markets are volatile and do not have to always repeat themselves.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hsdjkahskjdh

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 12:21:10 PM

You can turn your fiat into digital fiat but it will still not get your food or homes, invest in farm land instead it is all going to 0.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2023, 12:29:13 PM

maybe this is a very good question because you are very lucky to get a friend who wants to tell you invest in bitcoin at this time, of course he wants to invite you to achieve mutual success in the crypto world, especially investing in bitcoin, buying bitcoin is one of the things we must do at this time especially we already have large assets then investing in bitcoin will increase profits later if the value has increased, And rest assured the value of Bitcoin will definitely rise for years to come, hence the benefit of this opportunity so that we can taste success together.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Helena Yu

Activity: 588
Merit: 589

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 12:43:43 PM

If you not convinced to invest in Bitcoin, just don't. If you force yourself to buy Bitcoin, when the price is decrease and it's not like something you've predict, you will say Bitcoin is scam and manipulated by whales.

You can start to learn about Bitcoin and it's feature, there are many videos, books or articles discuss about Bitcoin. After you already understand the basic, you can read the Bitcoin whitepaper. If you still not convinced to invest in Bitcoin, Bitcoin isn't for you then.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
landheer

Activity: 468
Merit: 61

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 12:58:03 PM

In my opinion, you should not depend on your friends, so this matter is your personal matter whether you are interested in buying BTC or not, so you have to find out for yourself and do your own research, later you will know what bitcoin is, what are the benefits and what are the risks. invest in btc.
so like this if you are not interested in buying btc you should not buy btc, but if you are interested in buying btc of course you can but before buying btc do some research on btc and how to invest in btc,
only after you understand about btc investment you can buy it.
Bananington

Activity: 1456
Merit: 344

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 01:06:16 PM

If you need a reason to buy I am sure you also need a reason to hold bitcoin when you buy it, and instead of asking you should actually find out for yourself. Everyone will tell you a benefit but in truth nobody cares about you if you invest or not, it is for your own good in the end if you make profit (can also be bad for you). We can only suggest you invest and tell you the benefit but it is left for you to decide to be a beneficiary or not. In the end if it turns out true and all the benefits people mentioned including that of your friend starts becoming a reality, and you just decided that you were not convinced enough even after all the reasons, you will regret it, and it will be your own regret and story.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
posi

Activity: 2268
Merit: 579

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 01:15:20 PM

No matter how we explain it, I believe you will never believe us unless you do your own research on bitcoin. Only then will you be able to understand all the pros and cons of bitcoin, and you will decide whether to invest or not. Oddly enough, this is the first time I've heard someone ask me to give them a reason to invest, and people like us get nothing. You should remember that you are investing for yourself, and the profits will be yours and no one else's, so no one is obligated to explain and advise you whether to invest in bitcoin.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 02:00:04 PM

If you are not convinced on what your friend mentioned to you, then it is now your responsibility to do your respective research about BTC investment. Again, you should not blindly follow others just because they told you so- make your own discretion and judgement before you do anything else.

Personally, one should at least own an investment in BTC due to its potential value in the future. By basing it purely on its price history index, you can see that the price of BTC had increased more than 1000% from its initial price when it first started way back in 2009.

I do believe that BTC is the future of transactions- people would utilize the information given in a public ledger for transparency and BTC would be the currency for it.
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 5723

Blackjack.fun🎲

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2023, 02:08:46 PM

Given that you have access to the internet, I don't see why you don't see for yourself or prove your friend wrong? In addition, it is a bit strange that after some other posts you ask questions like this in which you express doubt and seek some kind of clarification, and at the same time you advocate the introduction of education about cryptocurrencies into the education system.

Your friend was somewhat right, but cryptocurrencies are 99% just empty promises for 99% of those who see it as an opportunity, because only a few get rich, and those are mostly people who invent various cryptocurrencies and tokens.

Cryptocurrency should be adopted as a course of study in academic systems worldwide, from basic classes, through the higher institutions.
Cryptocurrency should be taught to little children at tender age and implemented/approved for basic transactions within academic environments to improve knowledge and usage, spread and utility of cryptocurrency to ensure safer and smarter transactions as well as to enlighten the students as kids and adults on the utility, conservation, spread and improvement of cryptocurrency.
It should also be made known that knowledge of Cryptocurrency is a form of empowerment to the young ones and adults.
~snip~

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Solokan

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

Rollbit.com

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 03:19:17 PM

indeed many say that in the future the price of bitcoin will be high, so your friends invite you or give advice whether you want to invest in btc or not? and your friend is certainly not wrong, unless he forces you to invest in new btc it is a mistake.

but in this case it's up to you whether you want to invest or not, because investing in btc shouldn't be forced.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1249

Playgram - The Telegram Casino

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 03:36:55 PM

If you not convinced to invest in Bitcoin, just don't. If you force yourself to buy Bitcoin, when the price is decrease and it's not like something you've predict, you will say Bitcoin is scam and manipulated by whales.
It's not that the OP isn't sure about bitcoin, but it's probably because of his lack of understanding of what bitcoin is. I get that impression on anyone who is hearing about bitcoin for the first time, and of course they will think that it is part of a scam investment that only wants profit for itself. But of course the facts were very different from what they thought.

The OP just needs to learn and convince himself that bitcoin is not a scam investment, if he wants to - then it's quite possible his mindset and doubts about bitcoin will change. Knowledge is important especially about new things related to money, so the first advice is study and study.

▄▄███████▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████████████▀░
▄█████████████████████▄░
▄█████████▀▀████████████▄
██████████████▀▀█████████
████████████████████████
██████████████▄▄█████████
▀█████████▄▄████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀░
▀████████████████████▄░
▀███████████████▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀███████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Playgram.io
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄░░
▀▄

▄▀
▀▀▀░░
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
██████▄▄███████▄▄████████
███▄███████████████▄░░▀█▀
███████████░█████████░░
░█████▀██▄▄░▄▄██▀█████░
█████▄░▄███▄███▄░▄█████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██░▄▄▄░██░▄▄▄░██░▄▄▄░██
██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████
██░░░░██░░░░██░░░░████
██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████

PLAY NOW

on Telegram
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1018

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 04:03:46 PM

there are many reasons that you will get from here, and many people will say the same as what your friends say, but investing in bitcoin requires strong faith and patience, and understanding of the risks that will be faced in the future, such as prices falling by up to 50% from ATH even more, be patient waiting for the new ATH
so understand the basics about btc and you can come back any time to invest in bitcoin and other crypto
but my advice is that you better buy btc first then other crypto when you already benefit from btc itself

█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄
█████████████▄▀███████▄▄
███████▄▄████▀▄██▀▀█▀██▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▄████████████████▄▀█▄██████▄▄
████▀▄█▄█████████████████▄▀█████████▄
░▄█████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀██████▌████
░▀████████████████████▀▄█▀███▀████
░░▀███████████▀████████▀▄███████
███▀█████████████▀██████████████
████▀████████████████▀██████████
█████▀██▀▀██████████████▀█████▀

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 04:10:22 PM

To start with, that friend of yours lied to you. There's no guarantee you can hit it big investing in Bitcoin, especially if you're the hasty and finger itchy type. Making it big in this industry with Bitcoin follows a process and that process is crowned with patience.

Judging by the date of your account registration here – November 19, 2021, I want to believe you shouldn't be regarded as a newbie and that your exposure to this industry should've bestowed on you a certain level of experience to know what actions to take or not. If you're still asking someone to convince you on Bitcoin after more than a year of being here then it means you haven't been reading forum posts. I encourage you be active here and read more.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██