Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DogonSwap - Trade anything. No registration, no hassle.  (Read 411 times)
dogonswapofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2023, 02:04:31 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2023, 02:20:47 PM by dogonswapofficial

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 07:19:37 PM

What about your platform's security? Is it truly secure, and has it been audited? I saw that some views appeared to be concealed, which discouraged me from connecting my wallet to your site.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 09:17:00 PM

What about your platform's security? Is it truly secure, and has it been audited? I saw that some views appeared to be concealed, which discouraged me from connecting my wallet to your site.

If you want to connect your wallet to their site, better use a new wallet and just transfer the token that you want to trade with.
Their attraction to their customers is trade anything, so don't know how diverse they are when it comes to BSC tokens?
We can't assure that they have very good security. If you don't want to worry about such flaws, go to known reputable sites.
As a new player on this market, they want to attract as many customers as they want. Hence, the marketing of trade anything.
terciduk123

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 03:29:18 PM

If you want to connect your wallet to their site, better use a new wallet and just transfer the token that you want to trade with.
Their attraction to their customers is trade anything, so don't know how diverse they are when it comes to BSC tokens?
We can't assure that they have very good security. If you don't want to worry about such flaws, go to known reputable sites.
As a new player on this market, they want to attract as many customers as they want. Hence, the marketing of trade anything.

True, but so far I have no good reason to connect my wallet with their site. Liquidity on their platform is also unknown. It's better to use a trusted platform.
Only use a new platform when there is a good reason such as hoping to get an Airdrop.
Angry_Kitty
Copper Member

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 26, 2023, 11:54:41 AM

True, but so far I have no good reason to connect my wallet with their site. Liquidity on their platform is also unknown. It's better to use a trusted platform.
Only use a new platform when there is a good reason such as hoping to get an Airdrop.

If everybody will use only the trusted platforms it will be impossible for new platforms to develop because nobody will use them.
Bertyda

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 08:07:34 AM

Here is information from their twitter

@dogonswap x @binance

#IDO
✨Exciting news! DOGONSwap is gearing up for a IDO launch soon 
🔥Don't miss out on this opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing projects
💎Stay tuned for more updates

IDO Start Time: 2023.04.25 17:00 (UTC)

https://dogonswap.com/ido

More information at https://twitter.com/dogonswap/status/1650364460757053440
terciduk123

View Profile
May 29, 2023, 08:46:27 AM

If everybody will use only the trusted platforms it will be impossible for new platforms to develop because nobody will use them.
Are you willing to entrust your money to individuals you do not know? or trade in an untrustworthy location?
Traders require assurance of trade security at your platform. How can we trust you if you don't ensure trade security at your platform?
Defi_space
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 07:12:20 AM

Are you willing to entrust your money to individuals you do not know? or trade in an untrustworthy location?
Traders require assurance of trade security at your platform. How can we trust you if you don't ensure trade security at your platform?

They changed their smart contract and do not pay. It is better not to trust the people that you do not know not to be desipointed and not to lose money.
cryptoserega

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 08, 2023, 12:54:39 PM

They changed their smart contract and do not pay. It is better not to trust the people that you do not know not to be desipointed and not to lose money.

There are so many scams and many people lost so much money. Many projects can not realize all their ideas. That is why it is very important to realize the potential of every project before investing not to lose money in it.
Binity
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 08:11:11 AM

There are so many scams and many people lost so much money. Many projects can not realize all their ideas. That is why it is very important to realize the potential of every project before investing not to lose money in it.

It was a lot of many advertizement here, but a lot of advertizement does not mean that the project will not be a scam in the future.
Corsac
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 10:24:36 AM

One more scam. It is not good for the industry in the whole. So many scams.
Garsipop

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 10, 2023, 09:31:34 AM

One more scam. It is not good for the industry in the whole. So many scams.

I agree that there are so many scams and so many people lose their money that it is very important to be so careful and everything check many times befor investing.

Hope when cryptocurrency will be more regulated it will be less scams. Scammers must know that they will have panishment befor the law for their scams.
Corsac
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 07:53:15 AM

Hope when cryptocurrency will be more regulated it will be less scams. Scammers must know that they will have panishment befor the law for their scams.

I saw a lot of advertisement and promotion here. Many people invested money here. It is shows one more time how it is important to check everything befor investing not to lose money on investment.
cryptoserega

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 11:59:10 AM

I saw a lot of advertisement and promotion here. Many people invested money here. It is shows one more time how it is important to check everything befor investing not to lose money on investment.

To many scams but now is the fall of the market and it is really very difficult for all the projects to realize all their ideas. That is why there are so many scams.
Angry_Kitty
Copper Member

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 07:43:58 AM

To many scams but now is the fall of the market and it is really very difficult for all the projects to realize all their ideas. That is why there are so many scams.

Sometimes it is very difficult to say is it a real scam or simple the team was not able to realized all planned ideas because it was unexperienced. That is why it is very important to check the team and its experience.
Buakaw_Club
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 05:46:06 PM

Sometimes it is very difficult to say is it a real scam or simple the team was not able to realized all planned ideas because it was unexperienced. That is why it is very important to check the team and its experience.

It is hard to say why project has become scam and why it became a scam but in all the cases people lost their money.
Cryptozaika

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 08:19:33 AM

It is hard to say why project has become scam and why it became a scam but in all the cases people lost their money.

There are so many different scams. And it is not good for the cryptocurrency industry, people stop to trust it and stop to trust cryptocurrency at all.
Earn_Finance
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 01:40:15 PM

There are so many different scams. And it is not good for the cryptocurrency industry, people stop to trust it and stop to trust cryptocurrency at all.

This project shows one more time that every project can become a scam and it is very important to check everything because there is no trust in the cryptocurrency.
Binity
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 06:09:48 AM

This project shows one more time that every project can become a scam and it is very important to check everything because there is no trust in the cryptocurrency.

People continue to lose money and scams continue to appear. There are so many scams and it is necessary to remember about it and to forget it.
Corsac
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2023, 01:24:11 PM

People continue to lose money and scams continue to appear. There are so many scams and it is necessary to remember about it and to forget it.

When you see so many scams you begin not to trust cryptocurrency industry at all. This is not good for investors and simple users.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: