Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:56:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not be pulled by the hype of meme coins  (Read 1121 times)
Sophokles

Activity: 1204
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2023, 10:20:32 PM

Meme coin should not be traded in any time because the only reason it starts pumping is because someone is trying to manipulate its price. Without any usecase or services that can be helpful for the community, a meme coin can pump on its own if it's not artificially created. If you are thinking that there will be another meme coin hype then it can be your big mistake because in crypto industry usually same narrative doesn't appear in the trend and meme coin had its time in the last bull run.
The one who possesses massive capital power among the whales is the one who can move its price at will. If he wants to invest, he pumps the price; if he wants to sell, he dumps the price, affecting all holders of the meme coin who invested in it. Their decisions are not for any specific purpose or benefit the meme coin provides but rather to allow them to achieve unreasonable profits. I believe that, instead of risking capital in these shitcoins for trading or long-term investment, a person should put his funds in altcoins that are more useful and stable in the market. These altcoins offer essential features, solutions, and services needed for a massive user base. These investments are safer than memcoins, and their prices may multiply with the entry of the bull run, thanks to the valuable use cases they provide.

I totally agree with your statement. We should invest in some project that has real usecase instead in some project that has no real value. No one wants to be the exit liquidity of a whale and in most cases, most meme projects dump on the investors money. What happens with meme project in the last bull run was just hype and i am not expecting any good out come from any existing meme project from the market. Doge, Shiba Inu and pepe all just lose their marketcap gradually.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samlucky O

Activity: 266
Merit: 184

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2023, 10:30:00 PM

This topic will be more appreciated at the altcoin section than here.
I think this is an altcoin discussion and it's the perfect place to discuss it. Probably you are the one who is making the mistake here.

Then talking about those who venture into altcoin within just a hype of the project or even the community making too much promises without them understanding the real language of crypto. To me is a game of the wisest, meaning being smart enough could give you lots of opportunities than being just there thinking to make all profits by holding altcoin. I know those who hold for long always engaged their selves with holding bitcoin instead of altcoin. Moreover whatever called memecoin is a pump and dump which I won't encourage anyone to venture into it for long time investment.
That's actually correct, memecoin is a pump and dump and it's not encouraging. Why because memecoin one of the most deadliest altcoin. It is the most dangerous of the altcoin in crypto currency market. But one thing people usually do is that they classify all shitcoins and memecoin into altcoin, making altcoin look so bad where as it's not that bad like that. Even the speculation on altcoin I still see that most investors always use altcoin for fast transaction to scale through Bitcoin low network conjestion.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 11:21:17 PM

I think this is an altcoin discussion and it's the perfect place to discuss it. Probably you are the one who is making the mistake here.
Probably when the thread was posted, it wasn't moved yet here.

In the world of meme coins, at first glance, success seems to depend on hype and community size, which is highlighted by the case of Pepe.
Not just for Pepe's case but for most of the meme coins that have become popular, there's a lot of hype that's been made throughout the period of time. Take note of them that they've been built before the bull run and there's gotta be more coming this time and it's all up to their communities on how they're going to hype it. But if you're someone that have seen those hypes and the crazy pumps over the period of time, you may be excited or not interested at all on joining and buying these.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Obim34

Activity: 224
Merit: 200

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 03:38:50 PM

Not just for Pepe's case but for most of the meme coins that have become popular, there's a lot of hype that's been made throughout the period of time. Take note of them that they've been built before the bull run and there's gotta be more coming this time and it's all up to their communities on how they're going to hype it. But if you're someone that have seen those hypes and the crazy pumps over the period of time, you may be excited or not interested at all on joining and buying these.
Many people will get deceived by the hype from this meme coins and ignorantly invest huge amount of money into buying this shitcoins that will end up bring regrets. Some people will decide to learn from experience after loosing their hard earned money while others will understand the lies and deceit in their hypes and avoid taking risky decisions into venturing a whole lot of money into memecoins.
Memecoins at times can be profitable if we carefullly study the market and understand the basics of memecoins, at times even at our best study and observations we still experience loss, that is why it is highly recommended to enter into the market with funds that one can bear to loss. Mean while others are lucky enough to  make huge amount of money from memecoins. Their decision and understanding on when to enter and when to sell off helps them become more successful.

Samurai trieng

Activity: 1027
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 03:40:49 PM

Yes, that's right, don't be easily influenced by the hype of meme coins because the risks are very big, but if you are good at reading market conditions, then these meme coins can give you big profits, for example like shib and doge coins, even though the price of these coins is manipulated by someone, However, many people have benefited from the increase in meme coins, and it cannot be denied that currently there are still many crypto users who are trying their luck with these two meme coins, in essence taking advantage of opportunities with current market conditions.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Belarge

Activity: 392
Merit: 76

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 07:35:27 PM

Yes, that's right, don't be easily influenced by the hype of meme coins because the risks are very big, but if you are good at reading market conditions, then these meme coins can give you big profits, for example like shib and doge coins, even though the price of these coins is manipulated by someone, However, many people have benefited from the increase in meme coins, and it cannot be denied that currently there are still many crypto users who are trying their luck with these two meme coins, in essence taking advantage of opportunities with current market conditions.
Opportunities are provided in the market everyday, we just have to be consistent in whatever activities we've engaged in and trust me, there should be no turning back other than facing what's good and beneficial for us. We have hypes all over the market, I've learnt my lessons and I'm never going to repeat such steps again. Memecoins doesn't always results in the require expectations, rather we just keep hoping for excellent results which will turn out to be beneficial for us. Don't be move by memecoins because they're always trending in the market, though it brings enough opportunities to enable us to grab significant profits.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: