Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting patiently for the next bull run...  (Read 1765 times)
arufox

Activity: 1080
Merit: 194

View Profile
July 01, 2023, 04:07:22 PM

Have you done in-depth research on this project that makes you so confident in inviting people to invest in meme coins. You should know that many meme coin prices are affected by the hype so that many people experience losses when investing in meme coins. One of the meme coin cases that caused most people to experience losses was the Shiba Inu where at that time people were very interested in buying when they saw the price increase but it didn't last long, the price has fallen until now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 01, 2023, 06:13:08 PM

Have you done in-depth research on this project that makes you so confident in inviting people to invest in meme coins.
Very important task before you invest and before you advice or refer the project to anyone, meme coin asset is a risky investment as
we all know and there's no secret to it, more on gambling with luck and opportunity.

You should know that many meme coin prices are affected by the hype so that many people experience losses when investing in meme coins.

You should be aware of whatever risk that you need to encounter after placing your money into this kind of investment.

One of the meme coin cases that caused most people to experience losses was the Shiba Inu where at that time people were very interested in buying when they saw the price increase but it didn't last long, the price has fallen until now.

It all depends on how a trader/investor deal with DYOR even there's a big hype you still need to work along with your research.
Epaper

Activity: 751
Merit: 112

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 11:32:17 AM

Although some people might try to predict and wait for the next bull run, however, the crypto market is very complex and difficult to predict with absolute accuracy. Investing in memecoins can sometimes provide significant profit opportunities, but also involves high risks. Memecoin is often subject to significant price volatility, which can result in large profits but also significant losses. It is important to remember that there is no guarantee that new memecoin will provide substantial returns. Therefore, before investing in any new memecoin, it is important to do thorough research on the project, its development team and background.

No guarantee at all, and if you take this as a venture for your investment, make sure that you are ready to take that big risk behind.

I see the value of opportunity if you manage to buy before the huge pump and sell it before the price
dump down.

It's your own decision making that matters. There's always two sides to your investment and if you feel
that you can make decent from meme, then take it as it is.
True, in investing there is no guarantee of a definite profit. Every form of investment, including memecoin or volatile crypto assets, involves significant risk. Indeed, buying before the big pumps and selling before the price falls is a strategy that can be profitable. However, keep in mind that making accurate market predictions is very difficult, and it is possible that you could lose money if you don't pick the right time to buy or sell.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 12:16:50 PM

New memecoins seem to be a great investment if you get in on them early on.
# BART #DOGEAI #GREG  #DONS

I don't buy meme coins it is very risky,the coin without use case and has a very big circulating supply is not a good coin to invest,its price may rise but not too big as what we saw on Bitcoin i prefer investing on btc than investing on some meme coin,it is more safe to invest a trusted coin than the meme coin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Huppercase

Activity: 756
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 08:26:46 PM

Bags of memecoins launch daily and most of those end up with scam. A few afford to come to light but temporary. When most of good coins were refuse to increased during bull run (comparing with previous price chart), then how can we expect from a meme coin to pump during next full run? Well anyone can give suggestions but its depend on a investor, Where he would like to invest his money. But its always wise to avoid memecoin.
I'm positive that 99% of meme coins that are released this year will not even reach the next bull market. I mean that they won't pump as much as other established coins out there. It is expected that DOGE will be alive few years but those meme coins who are just created to be s money making maching will either lose its community support or being abandonned by the project developers. I personally don't see a future in these meme coins. Meme coins is just a modern shitcoin.

I will be happy if the meme coins are put to RIP, those token has made many people lost so much money in this space and has rendered the crypto reputation like a garbage bin where anyone can create their nonsense, make money and abandoned the project after the series of promises they made to investors of pre-sale, public sale and the community and what flabbergasted me with the communities is that, they will believe whatever the team of meme coins promised them and when the team disappear, they will start crying for help when they it is not possible because of greed, they lost everything they had. Even DOGE wouldn't have a significant  increase in the way it had for the past on the price, because Elon don't want to be sue at this stage as there many things to lose as the CEO of Twitter and Telsa.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2023, 07:16:01 AM

While I understand your frustration with meme coins and the negative impact they have had on the crypto space, it's essential to approach the topic with a balanced perspective. Meme coins indeed garnered significant attention, and unfortunately, some people did lose money due to their speculative nature and lack of substantial underlying value.

However, it's important to recognize that the crypto industry as a whole should not be judged solely based on meme coins. Cryptocurrencies have the potential to revolutionize various sectors and offer innovative solutions. There are numerous legitimate projects with dedicated teams and genuine visions that contribute positively to the industry's development.

Regarding DOGE and its price increase, it's crucial to understand that market dynamics can be influenced by various factors, including investor sentiment, social media trends, and celebrity endorsements. While Elon Musk's influence may have played a role, it's worth noting that DOGE's rise is also a result of the collective actions of traders and investors

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 10, 2023, 12:52:16 PM

Although some people might try to predict and wait for the next bull run, however, the crypto market is very complex and difficult to predict with absolute accuracy. Investing in memecoins can sometimes provide significant profit opportunities, but also involves high risks. Memecoin is often subject to significant price volatility, which can result in large profits but also significant losses. It is important to remember that there is no guarantee that new memecoin will provide substantial returns. Therefore, before investing in any new memecoin, it is important to do thorough research on the project, its development team and background.

No guarantee at all, and if you take this as a venture for your investment, make sure that you are ready to take that big risk behind.

I see the value of opportunity if you manage to buy before the huge pump and sell it before the price
dump down.

It's your own decision making that matters. There's always two sides to your investment and if you feel
that you can make decent from meme, then take it as it is.
True, in investing there is no guarantee of a definite profit. Every form of investment, including memecoin or volatile crypto assets, involves significant risk. Indeed, buying before the big pumps and selling before the price falls is a strategy that can be profitable. However, keep in mind that making accurate market predictions is very difficult, and it is possible that you could lose money if you don't pick the right time to buy or sell.

I agree, there's no certainty and the market always going to depends from how you assess the situation.

Like we oth agree, buy when dump is on going and sell when pump is really pushing hard, the amount of benefits
is really good when the timing is right.

More on how you study and how you focus yourself in finding the knowledge that you need to equipt yourself
while investing to this market.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
July 10, 2023, 03:23:49 PM

But it is stupid that you are preparing a meme coin for bull market but it may happen that even in bull market you will not get profit from meme coin. We couldn’t said when It's going out but hopefully bull market will coming soon. Meme coin only creates a hype where the team increases the value of their token by selling the token themselves and then they run away of scam.

Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2448

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2023, 07:00:43 PM

While I understand your frustration with meme coins and the negative impact they have had on the crypto space, it's essential to approach the topic with a balanced perspective. Meme coins indeed garnered significant attention, and unfortunately, some people did lose money due to their speculative nature and lack of substantial underlying value.

However, it's important to recognize that the crypto industry as a whole should not be judged solely based on meme coins. Cryptocurrencies have the potential to revolutionize various sectors and offer innovative solutions. There are numerous legitimate projects with dedicated teams and genuine visions that contribute positively to the industry's development.

Regarding DOGE and its price increase, it's crucial to understand that market dynamics can be influenced by various factors, including investor sentiment, social media trends, and celebrity endorsements. While Elon Musk's influence may have played a role, it's worth noting that DOGE's rise is also a result of the collective actions of traders and investors

So far, the crypto industry has been evaluated solely on the basis of such useless projects for the ecosystem. Unfortunately, very often such coins are widely publicized and people base their impressions of the entire crypto industry on these examples. Almost all altcoins work only by pump&dump scheme. Unless there is serious regulation of altcoins in the industry, the whole market will be just some wild west without rules and decency.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2023, 07:57:45 PM

My portofolio for meme coin only doge, but if coin with so many in circullation i only minting xen, it has very good deflationary scheme. It may very much inflation now, but after 4 years we wil see its deflationaries

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Roma66

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2023, 09:12:03 AM

I think so next bull run start soon.Day by day market some pump again or again.Now crypto market good position.I hope very soon crypto market bull run start.So Don't worry people we see bull run start soon.

══════════════☛Liang☚═════════════
https://liang.community/
woez

Activity: 405
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 08:28:27 AM

At the moment, personally I don't have any specially prepared, as you said, only certain coins I buy, not for new meme tokens. Yes, I would like to say that if we go in and get it because it is indeed a good venture, but I also think why should I seek more risk especially if the coin is only listed on one platform only. if one thing or another happens everything will be automatic. disappear. if there are 2 options, there is still a chance to move the asset to the reserve platform.

Halime Anatolia

Activity: 142
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 09:39:26 AM

Yes we are everybody waiting patiently from 2021 for bull market coming but still now not come bull market and it’s 2023 may ending i hope 2023 not starting bull market and hopefully 2024 can START bull sessions.

Waiting patiently for the next bull run is a common strategy among investors. I think, It is important to remember that the cryptocurrency market is volatile and unpredictable. Hanya dengan Stay informed about market trends, news and developments in the crypto space. Remember, to manage your expectations and regularly reassess your investment strategy as the market evolves.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2023, 11:11:15 AM

After Bull session in 2021 meme coin hugely dumped. That's time was golden time for meme coin. Mainly doge and shib coin pumped then. Many investors changed their life through meme coin. Then who are invested on meme coin they are profited 10x-20x. A am also profited from doge coin. My investment was $1k and my profit was $1330. I think if future it will happen again.

Now meme coin price is very low. I think this is best time to invest on meme token. Because when bull market will come again then it’s price will go more up. And who are already invested on meme coin they need to hold. Dont sell now. In future meme coin will huge dump i believe it.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 11:30:01 AM

The next bullrun is said to be even more exciting, because there are so many altcoins that are still below the 2021 price,
and can be said to be undervalued, and even the price of Bitcoin which is currently at $30k is still said to be cheap,
because some institutions and traders say that Bitcoin can reach $100k even $300k in the bullish season.

fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 608

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 05:05:15 PM

After Bull session in 2021 meme coin hugely dumped. That's time was golden time for meme coin. Mainly doge and shib coin pumped then. Many investors changed their life through meme coin. Then who are invested on meme coin they are profited 10x-20x. A am also profited from doge coin. My investment was $1k and my profit was $1330. I think if future it will happen again.

Now meme coin price is very low. I think this is best time to invest on meme token. Because when bull market will come again then it’s price will go more up. And who are already invested on meme coin they need to hold. Dont sell now. In future meme coin will huge dump i believe it.
Not just meme coins but the great coins experience the same thing. It is because the bear market takes place after it. So let us see if the meme coins will also return once another bull market arrives. Meme coins are a risky kind of asset. I don't think there's a lot of people who make a good fortune out of them but I believe there are many of them who lost most of their money.

We are still halfway through the bull so almost all coins are still ideal to invest on. Just invest only a small portion in meme coins only to test your luck while the rest of your money must go on the greatest coins because they are the ones that usually gives you a guaranteed profit.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
fzkto

Activity: 2268
Merit: 439

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 20, 2023, 05:09:48 PM

The next bullrun is said to be even more exciting, because there are so many altcoins that are still below the 2021 price,
and can be said to be undervalued, and even the price of Bitcoin which is currently at $30k is still said to be cheap,
because some institutions and traders say that Bitcoin can reach $100k even $300k in the bullish season.
I don't know where you got this information from or who says this, but there are a lot of altcoins that will never recover again. Every bear market almost all altcoins lose value by more than 90%. But in the following cycles, most of these coins do not recover to their previous values.

HUGE
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 10:42:55 AM

New memecoins seem to be a great investment if you get in on them early on.
# BART #DOGEAI #GREG  #DONS

Sorry to say but memecoins are not meant for long-term holding. The chances of it to skyrocket in the bull run are zero to very minimal so I do not consider them to be included in my long-term portfolio.

Only Bitcoin and Ethereum are worthy for long-term holding. The rest of the altcoins are either short or mid-term holding. Just my own opinion and perspective.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
QueenVera

Activity: 1078
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform.

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 12:52:13 PM

If Bitcoin reaches $100k or $300lk it's means there's plenty money coming into the market and altcoins will benefits from that money too. Many altcoins will see big gains and increases passed their 2021 all time high because alot of investors will be looking for alternative investment to make to get big profits and altcoins will be their favorably options to invest.
Newly created altcoins will benefit the most that's because they'll be focused on the trending topics like Artificial intelligence. And they'll still be new to inventors and people will invest hoping to be the first users to buy the altcoins so they can profit from been first investors. Next bull run is going to be massive and only those that buy now and be patient will be profitable.
While we're investing in altcoins we have to be careful because some altcoins will fail and won't make it back to their former all time high because they'll be forgotten. Ethereum, Binance coin are some coins that'll be profitable next year because of the quality of the projects. You can buy them while you're waiting patiently for the bull market to come after the halving of Bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2023, 07:29:20 PM

Thats your opinion op. You have right to share but don't expect everyone will follow your statement. Although people has different mindset and most of wise people always recommend others to avoid memecoin. Bags of memecoin are available in market, create hype temporary and get vanished. Successfully established memecoin ratio is rare, yearly one memecoin, i guess and memecoins you mentioned aren’t supposed to be survive for long even till bull run. So better invest potential coins instead of wasting time with memecoins

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: