Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:34:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How i can manage my job and my Bitcoin Trading at the same time?  (Read 490 times)
israt1@

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

https://imgur.com/yw8HFn9

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2023, 07:25:28 PM

There are currently no good bounties. You have come to the wrong time for bounties. You are looking for a signature campaign. You can get something from trading. So join the trading.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2023, 07:31:14 PM

Can someone guide me on how I manage my time and earn money from trading what is an effective way to start?
I respect you for joining the Bitcoin ecosystem through the evangelism of your friend because most people always think BTC is about the illicit activity.
According to your question, there are different types of cryptocurrency trading we have day trading swing trading, short/long trading, and scalping, among others. You will only need to choose the form of trading that will befit your time and also make use of market price alerts.

Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2023, 08:23:07 PM

We don't need to be a full term trader for us to be a trader. If we have a job we are doing, it is good for us to do the two together. We can even trade at workplace when we are less busy and go about our normal analysis looking for where to buy or sell. There are different ways we can utilize our trading and we don't have to force. We can even analysis the market before going to work in the morning looking for a possible place to buy and sell. This could help us set a buy limit or sell limit that may trigger if price reaches the level for it to trigger.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2023, 07:58:34 PM

We don't need to be a full term trader for us to be a trader. If we have a job we are doing, it is good for us to do the two together. We can even trade at workplace when we are less busy and go about our normal analysis looking for where to buy or sell. There are different ways we can utilize our trading and we don't have to force. We can even analysis the market before going to work in the morning looking for a possible place to buy and sell. This could help us set a buy limit or sell limit that may trigger if price reaches the level for it to trigger.

Managing a job and trading simultaneously can be challenging, but with proper planning and discipline it is possible to balance both. Clearly define your trading goals and objectives which help to built a well-defined trading plan and your strategy, including buying and selling of your assets. Set aside dedicated time for trading, preferably when you're free from work-related responsibilities because effective time management is mandatory in this scenario. It's important to maintain a healthy work-life balance to avoid burnout, because when you trade with a tired mind, you lose yourself based on not giving adequate time. Therefore, maintaining a job and trading together needs self-control, anticipation, and honesty.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Issa56

Activity: 1358
Merit: 908

View Profile
June 03, 2023, 08:12:54 PM

Hi, I hope you are all doing well. I am a teacher and teach students about IT. But from my job, I cannot fulfil my expenses that why start learning about Bitcoin the last 3 months my friend told me about the Bitcointalk forum in start working on bounties but not earned any money yet Now he said to make post other section will help me to trade and earning. I read the rules before posting. Can someone guide me on how I manage my time and earn money from trading what is an effective way to start?
Welcome to the forum, it will be difficult to get a good bounty now, till during the bull run before you will be able to get some profitable bounties. Nobody is going to help you to trade here, if you see anyone that message you and want to help you trade it's just a pure scam, the only thing member's of the forum can tell you is just to guild you on how to trade.

The effective way to learn about how to trade is to go on a research to learn about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general, then you learn about trading, watch videos and read PDF books and if you don't understand anything, you can easily ask here and am sure people are here that are going to help you, after reading books and watching videos, then you can decide to put it in practice with just little amount for a start, and am sure you will keep on growing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Broadanbig

Activity: 448
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 02:55:38 PM

From my view, trading and working is not feasible at the same time but when it comes to trading it depends on when and how often you made the plans to be doing it.
You can fix your time to be doing your trade at weekends while you work weekdays so as not to conflict the both otherwise you make one a priority and leave the other with little or no much concentration   and attention.

Razmirraz

Activity: 1260
Merit: 405

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 03:27:50 PM

I have read the topic title and the entire topic content that you wrote with a slightly random placement of punctuation. The title and topic content have no direct connection, in the title you want advice from forum members how to time between real work and Bitcoin trading. But in the contents of the topic you want to make money on the forum by following the bounty campaign program.

Actually how to manage time between real work and side jobs depends on each individual, everyone has their own way of managing time. You can do it in your own way which is more comfortable than the suggestions from members on the forum. Regarding how to make money on forums there is a lot that can be done, try to take the time to read the comments one by one in this topic, you are sure to find the best way to make money in forums.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 4150

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2023, 03:54:05 PM
Merited by _BlackStar (1)

Do you really think it's easy to be trading and running your normal job at the same time?? Hehe...
Trading requires a huge amount of time and concentration. I believe jobs over your country would atleast run for 6 hours, how do you cope ?? I use to ask questions atimes cus ion really understand why things are being done that way ... - why should I stress myself a whole month just to get paid in peanut when I could simply get that in barely one week or so??... It was said - "that if a man chases two squirrel at the same time, he ends up getting none at the end".

So you're trying to advice him to quit his teaching job and focus on trading. By quiting his teaching job he's giving up on the kids he used to teach to focus on himself. if you ask me I'll call that selfishness. Life isn't about the money that we were able to make but the lifes we were able to impact while we were on earth because when you finally depart this world, it's the memories that stays with us and not the money you were able to gather while you were here. They'll just be passed on to your next of kin that'll rubbish the money as we see with today's youths living unnecessary expensive lifestyle because they didn't work for their money.

Trading doesn't need all your time and concentration and it mustn't be a full time job. Majority of traders we have are part time traders. They're not actively on the desktop screen minoring every candle stick. You can complete your trades for the day in matters of hours and carryon with other matters of life so the teacher must not basically quit unless she or he doesn't love what he's doing by impacting knowledge into the younger generation then she can quit and focused all her attention of looking for money through trading.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 06:02:01 PM

-snip-

So you're trying to advice him to quit his teaching job and focus on trading. By quiting his teaching job he's giving up on the kids he used to teach to focus on himself. if you ask me I'll call that selfishness. Life isn't about the money that we were able to make but the lifes we were able to impact while we were on earth because when you finally depart this world, it's the memories that stays with us and not the money you were able to gather while you were here. They'll just be passed on to your next of kin that'll rubbish the money as we see with today's youths living unnecessary expensive lifestyle because they didn't work for their money.

Trading doesn't need all your time and concentration and it mustn't be a full time job. Majority of traders we have are part time traders. They're not actively on the desktop screen minoring every candle stick. You can complete your trades for the day in matters of hours and carryon with other matters of life so the teacher must not basically quit unless she or he doesn't love what he's doing by impacting knowledge into the younger generation then she can quit and focused all her attention of looking for money through trading.
Allow me to agree with you on this point - of course trading and work can be done without requiring the trader to walk away from either one forever. It just needs to be the right timing between work and trading - and they shouldn't think that they can always make a profit trading so it's safe for them to leave their job. Work is prestige which in its function can differentiate someone between the unemployed and the worker.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Woodie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2023, 06:40:46 PM

Hi, I hope you are all doing well. I am a teacher and teach students about IT. But from my job, I cannot fulfil my expenses that why start learning about Bitcoin the last 3 months my friend told me about the Bitcointalk forum in start working on bounties but not earned any money yet Now he said to make post other section will help me to trade and earning. I read the rules before posting.
You could those IT skills here by providing a service that should see you earning extra income, it's all about being creative and using your strengths where applicable and don't be blinded that the forum is only about bounties and what not, this place has more to offer than meets the eye.

Can someone guide me on how I manage my time and earn money from trading what is an effective way to start?
Unfortunately there isn't a better person than yourself that can help you to manage this time effectively because you know how much time you need to put into your IT job and not sure how many hours you putting in a day.

But if you are trading based on charts, then stick to high timeframes and the minimum can be say the 15minute structure...besides you can have alerts whenever price comes close to your point of interest and the alike..Hope this won't distract you when you do your job.

But for easier way to trade and make extra cash, try peer 2peer trading this won't disappoint  too as its based on the buy low and sell high concept which should reward you...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Marykeller

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2023, 07:38:37 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

learning about Bitcoin the last 3 months my friend told me about the Bitcointalk forum in start working on bounties but not earned any money yet
Welcome to the btt Forum. You must keep in mind that due to the number of scam projects in the crypto space and the vast number of participants in them, altcoin bounty campaigns are no longer as lucrative as they once were in 2017. These days, it will be difficult to discover a legitimate altcoin bounty; even if you do, you will only get paid a penny after spending weeks campaigning it.

I would advise you to start building your account as a good poster and focus less on participating in altcoin bounties. You never can tell when you might reach full member rank and be able to participate in a campaign that pays in bitcoin, allowing you to earn bitcoin every week.
Now he said to make post other section will help me to trade and earning.
Making posts in other sections of the forum doesn't help provide trading and earning to anyone. Remove that kind of mindset from your head. People make posts in other sections when they have something meaningful to say or ask in an existing post that other forum members would learn from. Although many people that engaged in that mostly are those rendering their services by joining the signature campaign by putting on their  signature.
Trading is not considered an effective way to start earning in crypto as a beginner due to how risky trading is. But you can choose to invest in bitcoin for a long-term purpose and earn from it or better still imply a dca strategy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2023, 07:40:37 PM
Merited by fillippone (3)

Hi, I hope you are all doing well. I am a teacher and teach students about IT. But from my job, I cannot fulfil my expenses that why start learning about Bitcoin the last 3 months my friend told me about the Bitcointalk forum in start working on bounties but not earned any money yet Now he said to make post other section will help me to trade and earning. I read the rules before posting. Can someone guide me on how I manage my time and earn money from trading what is an effective way to start?

Op from your article if I understand you very well, I am not giving you any allegation but saying the truth. You are here because of money not even to learn trade, that is a very fat big lie. You are here for only for campaign and not for learning anything. The bolded sentence from above explain everything you want here. Learning trading face to face is more faster than even the forum. Though you will be guided here but physical learning is the best.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 08:26:07 PM

~snipped~
So you're trying to advice him to quit his teaching job and focus on trading. By quiting his teaching job he's giving up on the kids he used to teach to focus on himself. if you ask me I'll call that selfishness.
To be frank, there isn't anyone on planet earth who doesn't have that tint of selfishness running through them. However, what makes other selfishness conspicuous is the level it's taken to without a bit consideration for others. You talked about abandoning the kids, why shouldn't the teacher be told to concentrate on pursuing whatever ambition they want? Passion alone without money doesn't pay bills. The teacher has bills to pay. The kids have parents who obviously are pursuing their own ambition too. If what the teacher gets at the end of the month as salary is mere peanut, why shouldn't they take the step of faith in getting something better? My only concern for the teacher is they've to get a good handle on trading before quitting their teaching job. Otherwise, they're more likely to suffer hardship.

Life isn't about the money that we were able to make but the lifes we were able to impact while we were on earth because when you finally depart this world, it's the memories that stays with us and not the money you were able to gather while you were here.
Life is about two things – money and legacy. Nothing says one can't have both. While money is relevant to us while we're still on earth, legacy comes to play when when we're gone beyond the curtails (dead). So, have you now seen that life is majorly about money?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
indah rezqi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 852

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 09:00:58 PM

Actually how to manage time between real work and side jobs depends on each individual, everyone has their own way of managing time.
They also have to adapt it to what type of work they are in. If they work 6 - 8 a day for 5 days, then of course the best time to trade is at night when the body and thoughts was relaxed. So it's true that adjusting and managing work and trading time depends on each of us and what type of work, so surely the advice is different for one person and another.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1960
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 09:34:15 PM

Trading is not considered an effective way to start earning in crypto as a beginner due to how risky trading is. But you can choose to invest in bitcoin for a long-term purpose and earn from it or better still imply a dca strategy
This is exactly true.
I'm a little worried about the understanding and decision later. He's here because his friend gave him the information and in the end he hopes to get money and he says he doesn't get worthy results from bounties. And he hasn't learned how to make money out of this forum for real. At least because he is a teacher, he wants to learn first how people here can make a good contribution to the forum and get income from the campaign here.

And unfortunately, he asked again about trading, I'm afraid if the OP only hears from people who are successful in trading and earn high income. Meanwhile, he may not hear detailed information about the process for success in trading. In fact, trading is a very risky thing and is not recommended for beginners, especially those who don't want to learn to understand beforehand what crypto is, how to trade, what are the risks and various other things.

My advice to OP, learn a lot about crypto in advance, read more about trading and really understand the strategy so you can manage the risks. Don't just listen and imagine getting easy money from the forum or from trading it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 09:46:00 PM

Learning may take some time so just be more patient and show more interest in bitcoin because everything will paid off once you have master bitcoin investing and trading in the market. For now, keep on researching and learning, and once you have saved a good amount to invest, then start investing with a small amount so that even if you lose, at least you learn also a lesson. Investing and trading in the market are not that hard once you have gained good experiences on how to take advantage in every market opportunities.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 09:59:37 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2023, 10:18:49 PM by kawetsriyanto

How i can manage my job and my Bitcoin Trading at the same time?
Firstly, please make this question clearer, mate.
Do you mean to do your job as a teacher and trading together at the same time?
It is impossible, mate. You need to spare your time for trading, trading needs a focus and it is not a so easy job. I think you can trade at home after your job is over already. How long you spend time for trading, it depends on you. If you are busy, you just spend a few hours for trading. Time for trading is quite adjustable, it isn't like the time for teaching students.

~my friend told me about the Bitcointalk forum in start working on bounties but not earned any money yet~
If you joined the bounties paid in new altcoins, it makes sense if you still can't earn any money. We rarely have good bounties paid in new altcoins, most of them are just weak projects or scam projects. After the bounty is over, most of the projects never announce when they list their tokens/coins on an exchange. Finally, many of them disappear, the developers/teams are gone.

Most forum members prefer to join signature paid in BTC nowadays. But you need to rank up to be eligible as the participants. In most signature campaigns, the minimum rank needed is Full member or Senior member.

~what is an effective way to start?
I suggest you are focused on learning first. You can learn how to trade properly from some threads in this forum (take a look at Trading Discussion board), read articles, or watch YT videos. Then, after you think you already understand the basic knowledge of trading, you should start trading with small money first. Your focus is to get enough experience. When you already trade for many times and you know well how to trade properly, you can start to use a bigger capital.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 10:56:49 PM

I don't like giving information that concerns bitcoin trading and other methods of its investment without briefing you of the disadvantages, I believe that bitcoin trading or trading have basics functions for a beginner to be able to know the advantages and the disadvantages to avoid some certain things that's not comprehensive. You most not serve two master's at a time, if you want to learn bitcoin and trading, you have to devote out time to learn bitcoin, because I believe that trading is more dangerous than buying and selling of bitcoin, because if you don't understand the scope and precautions of trading, you will end up of losing your money.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
uchegod-21

Activity: 924
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 11:06:20 PM

I don't like giving information that concerns bitcoin trading and other methods of its investment without briefing you of the disadvantages, I believe that bitcoin trading or trading have basics functions for a beginner to be able to know the advantages and the disadvantages to avoid some certain things that's not comprehensive. You most not serve two master's at a time, if you want to learn bitcoin and trading, you have to devote out time to learn bitcoin, because I believe that trading is more dangerous than buying and selling of bitcoin, because if you don't understand the scope and precautions of trading, you will end up of losing your money.
He does not need to leave his job in order to start earning from bitcoin or start trading to make profit.
The perfect thing to do is when you have a real time job, you use your spare time to learn bitcoin and invest in Bitcoin. In fact bitcoin investment does not even need much time in less than 5 minutes one must have bought bitcoin and kept in their wallet.
What actually will consume time is if they want to trade bitcoin and altcoins too.
If that is the case, he could still be learning and trading and still be using the Bitcoin forum while he continued to do his job where he will be getting money.

It is fine he already has a source of income. Even if it is not enough, it can keep him going while he learn about Bitcoin.
Many people who find it difficult in cryptocurrency as a whole are people who did not have were they earn before. They just come in empty-handed and hoping to become bitcoin millionaires overnight.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
indah rezqi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 852

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 04:54:04 PM

>snip
He does not need to leave his job in order to start earning from bitcoin or start trading to make profit.
The perfect thing to do is when you have a real time job, you use your spare time to learn bitcoin and invest in Bitcoin. In fact bitcoin investment does not even need much time in less than 5 minutes one must have bought bitcoin and kept in their wallet.
What actually will consume time is if they want to trade bitcoin and altcoins too.
If that is the case, he could still be learning and trading and still be using the Bitcoin forum while he continued to do his job where he will be getting money.

It is fine he already has a source of income. Even if it is not enough, it can keep him going while he learn about Bitcoin.
Many people who find it difficult in cryptocurrency as a whole are people who did not have were they earn before. They just come in empty-handed and hoping to become bitcoin millionaires overnight.
Of course there is no need to be a full time trader to earn if they can do it in their free time. Also pushing more trades won't guarantee they'll be consistently profitable either, in fact I think it's still much better if they do it on a day off and trade casually.

Becoming a full time trader is an option, but may still be a consideration for trading and working. Jobs guaranteed their salary every month, but merchants would not guarantee expected profits. Few people deserve to leave their real job (formal job) if it is really successful and profitable enough to start their own business.

█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████