Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:44:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HappyPepe Token Sale] | [PEPE Coin Reloaded]  (Read 46 times)
HappyPepe (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 01:24:40 PM

HAPPYPEPE TOKEN SALE

Did you miss out on PEPE? Worry not! Introducing HappyPepe.

The meme world couldn’t get any better! HappyPepe is an excited version of the very successful $PEPE. Get discounted $HAPEPE coin now before it’s listed! The presale just began on our website.

HappyPepe is very excited to see the success of Pepe and had to give thanks by offering another chance through a public presale to those who missed out. It’s time for HappyPepe to take over the meme world. The presale will run in stages until we hit the hardcap. HappyPepe will first be launched on Uniswap. Other DEX and CEX will then follow.

$HAPEPE will be launched with zero taxes. Presale participants will have a chance to acquire $HAPEPE coins at a discount.
ETH & USDT are all accepted. Presale participants will be able to claim $HAPEPE coins after the presale.

TOKENOMICS

Token Supply: 50,000,000,000 HAPEPE
No taxes, keeping it simple!

-80% of the tokens will be sent to the liquidity pool.
-10% for the public sale.
-The remaining 10% will be held in a multi-sig wallet and will only be used for future centralized exchange listings, liquidity pools and bridges.

ROADMAP

Phase 1
-Main Launch
-CoinGecko/Coinmarketcap Listings-2,000+ Holders
-Get $HAPPYPEPE Trending on all Major Platforms

Phase 2
-Community Partnerships
-Creation of token discord group for holders-CEX Listings 8,000+holders

Phase 3
-HappyPepe merch
-HappyPepe Academy
-HappyPepe Tools
-T1 Exchange Listings 80,000+ holders
-Meme Takeover

Frequently Asked Questions

1.What is HappyPepe?
HappyPepe is a meme coin adopted from the popular Pepe the Frog meme.

2.Where can I buy HappyPepe?
You can participate in our ongoing presale to acquire $HAPEPE coin or wait for it to launch on exchanges at a higher rate.

3.Which crypto is accepted in the presale?
You can buy $HappyPepe with ETH & USDT.

4.When will I receive my $HAPEPE?
Presale participants will be able to claim $HAPEPE coins after the presale.

5.Where can I trade $HAPEPE?
$HAPEPE will first be launched on Uniswap then other DEX & CEX will follow.

terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 07:50:13 PM

What did you adopt from PEPE? If you adopt their success, then success cannot be adopted. PEPE is PEPE and HappyPepe is HappyPepe both are different and not the same.
  PEPE is successful maybe because it has a great team and supporters, and not all meme tokens have strong supporters, how about you? do you have it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: