Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (For hire) Crypto analysis and article writing service  (Read 47 times)
isomoyes (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 01:28:46 PM

Hlw,
This is a service for those who want to give daily update of the major or minor or meme coins update. I'm not going to say that I'm an expert. But u can judge or test me through a crypto analysis writing.

I'm giving full analysis explanation both in fundamental and also with tecnical summary. This may help with the bloggers or any other telegram or discord analysis group.

So feel free ro dm me and u can check me before offering for ur service.

Dm me on telegram @sarah_benazir
Or knk me on my instagram @sarah_benazir_prv

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3169

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2023, 11:58:06 AM

Hlw,
This is a service for those who want to give daily update of the major or minor or meme coins update. I'm not going to say that I'm an expert. But u can judge or test me through a crypto analysis writing.

It would certainly be useful if you left here one of your references, something you have already written. It is the best way to present yourself and everyone can see the quality of your work.

I'm sure bloggers and analysis groups on platforms like Telegram and Discord would find your service valuable.

I assume that you know that we are not really fans here if you shill for your service through alt accounts. People here are not naive and that certainly won't help you.

Hey there! Your service sounds helpful for those interested in staying updated on major or minor cryptocurrencies and meme coins. It's great that people can check your expertise through your crypto analysis writing before availing of your service. By the way, if anyone needs assistance with writing services, I highly recommend ~cut link~ . They provide excellent professional writing help. Keep up the good work, and best of luck with your crypto analysis service!

Don't spam, open your ann thread and write about your service as much as you wish.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████