Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:48:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or banking investment?  (Read 1302 times)
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 04:39:20 AM

We can't hide the truth that we are choosing bitcoin when it comes to investment because of the huge return compared to banks, but the real problem is, are we doing it? I mean, we know that the bank is less risky, but the profit is also low, unlike bitcoin, where the profit is high but the risk is also high. I think if we are just talking about something like investment and we know that it is a profit or a loss and we accept it, then for sure we invest in bitcoin, but when we talk about security or a retirement fund, for sure you'll be using the bank by storing money in it, not by earning interest but by securing your future.
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 06:43:54 AM

I believe bitcoin and banks are well renounced investment platforms but many people prefer bitcoin investment despite is very risky because of high demands and rising price interest and banks on the other hand saves millions of people finances all over the world yet their investment interest is very small but less risky than bitcoin. Which do you preferred your money to be save in as investment? Bitcoin or bank! What's your reason?

Well for me i choose both, for banks i use it for my daily fiat transactions where i store my fiat and i can easily also withdraw anytime when i needed to. For Bitcoin investment i also prefer this even though it is very risky but my goal for this is for long term investment. Though investment in banks is much secured but of course the interest is very minimal. While in Bitcoin it is very risky to invest but if you keep it for a long time you will earn a significant profit.

Alpha Marine

Activity: 546
Merit: 286

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 07:29:33 AM

Various economists are already warning about the possibility of global inflation in the coming days. If something like global inflation happens then I think keeping money in the bank is risky. Because during inflation banks are in debt in various ways and those who give loans at that time also refuse to pay the bank loans, so keeping money in the bank at that time is a more risky job. Because banks will declare themselves bankrupt if they are over-indebted and unable to pay that debt. If the bank is not in a position to repay the loan then according to the special law those who deposited money in the bank will not have any right to the money of the bank. All things considered, this is the time to invest in Bitcoin instead of keeping money in the bank.

What makes it worst is that money in the bank cannot be said to be investments. Except you keep that money in a fixed/time deposit account, in this case, you can't touch it or use it until the end of the period agreed with the bank. In some cases, if you want to breach the agreement, you will do so at a discount to the bank.
It's not so with bitcoin. With bitcoin, you have an investment and at the same time, you have a currency. You can leave your bitcoin in your wallet and there's a probability that it will grow more than it was last month. There's also a probability that it will decrease, but isn't that the whole idea of an investment?

There's also the fact that your money will lose its value over time in the bank. In countries like mine where the local currency keeps depreciating, if you leave your money in the bank for a whole year, inflation must have eaten deep into the economy. If you were saving the money to use for a particular project, the money you get at the end of the year might not be able to afford that project any longer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 07:51:52 AM

Various economists are already warning about the possibility of global inflation in the coming days. If something like global inflation happens then I think keeping money in the bank is risky. Because during inflation banks are in debt in various ways and those who give loans at that time also refuse to pay the bank loans, so keeping money in the bank at that time is a more risky job. Because banks will declare themselves bankrupt if they are over-indebted and unable to pay that debt. If the bank is not in a position to repay the loan then according to the special law those who deposited money in the bank will not have any right to the money of the bank. All things considered, this is the time to invest in Bitcoin instead of keeping money in the bank.

Hasn't inflation hit us since last year? And many banks in the US have collapsed, and it doesn't look like it will stop anytime soon. But that does not mean that the entire banking industry will collapse, and all those who deposit money in the banks will lose their money and not be compensated. In addition, investing in bitcoin is not a bad choice, but it also has its risks, it is also not entirely safe for us to trust enough to put all our assets in it. The solution is to invest part in bitcoin, and part savings in the bank, we should not depend on one single thing, and diversification is the right thing to do.

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 09:22:50 PM

I believe bitcoin and banks are well renounced investment platforms but many people prefer bitcoin investment despite is very risky because of high demands and rising price interest and banks on the other hand saves millions of people finances all over the world yet their investment interest is very small but less risky than bitcoin. Which do you preferred your money to be save in as investment? Bitcoin or bank! What's your reason?

Your risk tolerance, financial goals, and personal circumstances will influence your decision between Bitcoin and banks as an investment alternative. Bitcoin has the potential for larger rewards, but it also has higher volatility and hazards. Banks offer a more conservative and regulated environment with lower profits, but they also provide more stability and security. It is critical to thoroughly assess your personal financial circumstances, examine your risk tolerance, and diversify your investment portfolio depending on your own requirements and preferences. Consulting with a financial expert might also help you make an educated decision.
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 02:34:44 AM

All or most of the answers try to explain the matter from the angle of comparison between the two types of investment without taking into account the general situation of the investor per se. Today we have two types of investment, one in Bitcoin and the other in bank storage, with all the benefits and disadvantages of both. The most important question, in my estimation, is who is eligible to invest in bitcoin and who is eligible to invest in bank storage.
In a topic published yesterday, a member asked if he could invest half of his father's retirement money in Bitcoin, while his father intends to build a house after he was retired. This topic provides a vivid example to determine the eligibility of who can make this investment and of what kind?
Link to the topic : Dad's retirement money is invested in Bitcoin!

Bitcoin:

-Potential for high returns
-Decentralization and limited supply
-Volatility and risk
-Regulatory and security concerns

Banking Investment:

-Stability and security
-Lower risk
This is the most objective answer I've read on this thread that accurately answers the OP's question and sums up all the rest of the attempts to explain it since it doesn't take any personal stance. Greetings to its author Smiley
bluedeep
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 03:26:38 AM

Bitcoin and bank investments are two different investments, both with certain risks and rewards.
Bank investments are more stable and reliable, but the returns are relatively low. Investing in bitcoin is riskier because the bitcoin market is very volatile and may offer higher potential returns when the price rises.
Yes, I also think that bank investments and Bitcoin investments are two different things. If you keep money in the bank, your money will never go down and you can get some amount of profit every year. And if you invest in Bitcoin, if the price of Bitcoin increases, your investment  The money will grow and if the price of Bitcoin goes dumping then my invested money will low.

||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2023, 04:09:03 AM

Well for me i choose both, for banks i use it for my daily fiat transactions where i store my fiat and i can easily also withdraw anytime when i needed to. For Bitcoin investment i also prefer this even though it is very risky but my goal for this is for long term investment. Though investment in banks is much secured but of course the interest is very minimal. While in Bitcoin it is very risky to invest but if you keep it for a long time you will earn a significant profit.
Why should we choose when we can use both? I would also choose both and recommend everyone to do it. Bitcoin is a good investment but not guaranteed, and we would be in a lot of trouble if all our assets were bitcoins. Bitcoin is still not widely used, not a payment method yet, so it will be difficult to spend every day. Meanwhile, banks and fiat are doing a better job of this than bitcoin. Regarding the investment, we should use bitcoin because it gives a much better return than the bank.

Bitcoin_people

Activity: 518
Merit: 328

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2023, 04:13:36 AM

For as long as I have been involved in this cryptocurrency, in this experience I will choose Bitcoin to invest. Because the bank has to suffer twice as many benefits as it should. And currently investing in banks does not yield much profit. Most of the people in the world are now interested in investing in crypto because they don't fear losing money in banks, but there is some risk involved. Banks are currently going bankrupt due to over-loaning and many people have lost their money. But we can imagine that there is some volatility in the market when investing in Bitcoin. But investing in Bitcoin gives good profit in future so I think investing in Bitcoin is better than investing in bank.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 693

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 10:10:46 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (5)

Your words are logical, the word loan is short but its role is long. Debt is a curse of society. If you want to invest by borrowing. Then I will tell you that it is necessary to take the right decision seriously. Because there is a lot of risk involved in investing. Risk and market volatility are inherent in investing. No matter how risky the borrower is. The lender must comply with the conditions. So not loans you can encourage investment. For investment in current generation, Bitcoin is the best for me
The problem is at the accuracy stage and if you intend to take out a loan to make an investment, in my opinion this is not correct and will instead put you in new trouble. You have the opportunity in a safe way to collect bitcoins through DCA. Forcing yourself to take out a loan for investment will put you at risk of volatility and if in that condition you have no other plan to cover the monthly cost of the loan then that's where the first problems will arise.

As much as you could, you should really be stopping or really wont really be that considering on speaking about taking a loan for you to make out some investment. You should really be avoiding this kind of stuff or set up because you would really be putting up yourself into a debt problem because you are really that cant be sure that you would really make profits out of your investment and to mind that we do have that kind of
risk on which the market isnt something that could be predicted on when it would really be making out those pumps or increase and if this is the main source of profit you are waiting for on repaying up those loans
then its not something ideal and you are really putting yourself into a big problem.If you do have other income sources then it is really just that fine on taking a loan as long you arent really that focused on a single
point or relying on it 100% or else you would really be putting yourself on much trouble and something that you should be avoiding. Investment does have always that accompanied risks.
The risk of borrowing and the risk of volatility in bitcoin is not worth the decision taken in a loan, unless we have other income as a crutch under certain conditions, sometimes people force things beyond their means, invest basically want to get profit and take opportunities in the wrong way will lead to problem. How many people end up with problems precisely because life doesn't work as it should, preparing a better source of financial income is indeed a must and very important, but this concept also does not ignore the ability and ability to deal with problems that occur

If bitcoin is considered one of the best investments and can make our finances better in the long term then DCA is one strategy that can be done, besides there is no risk, this pattern can also be adjusted according to the amount of money we have. Investments in banking will not progress in the long term because the value of money that we have does not develop and vice versa if bitcoin investment is done correctly for the long term it will definitely generate large profits.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bitcongir

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2023, 10:25:02 AM

This depends entirely on the amount and percentage of each person's investment. Personally, I do not invest the majority of my investment in crypto because it is high risk and I am not a risk taker. All financial markets have their own risks and this is unavoidable.
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 10:27:25 AM

The only reason or people who find Bitcoin to be risky are those who have invested searching for short term gains and have completely overlooked the correct way to store value with Bitcoin, that is, every 4 years through the halvings (as supply decreases, price increases). The value, being driven by its uses as a peer to peer cash system that bypasses sanctions, limitations and weak economic policy in comparison to fiat money that is controlled by banks.

Bitcoin is far superior to banks and always will be. The risk is reduced for the longer you plan to hold it. Fiat on the other hand, increases in risk (and diminishes in value) for the longer that you hold it.
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 12:27:58 PM

Putting your money in the bank is not a form of investment; that's called saving your money. On the other hand, Bitcoin is a pure investment since its value can rise over time. However, like any other investment, there's always a risk, and Bitcoin is considered a high-risk investment. Additionally, don't assume that saving your money in the bank is entirely safe. While they may have insurance and you can recover your money if something happens to the bank, you need to consider inflation. The more money you save in the bank, the more you will be affected by inflation.

Therefore, the right approach is to save less and invest more. In our case, it should be in crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 02:50:48 PM

Putting your money in the bank is not a form of investment; that's called saving your money. On the other hand, Bitcoin is a pure investment since its value can rise over time. However, like any other investment, there's always a risk, and Bitcoin is considered a high-risk investment. Additionally, don't assume that saving your money in the bank is entirely safe. While they may have insurance and you can recover your money if something happens to the bank, you need to consider inflation. The more money you save in the bank, the more you will be affected by inflation.

Therefore, the right approach is to save less and invest more. In our case, it should be in crypto.
Investing in a bank is the same as saving money in a bank and getting interest that is smaller than the increase in inflation. but I see people nowadays prefer to invest in assets and can generate passive income, such as a rental business, and save in the bank only as needed for urgent needs. to invest I personally prefer bitcoin, because we can invest according to the amount of money we have and can grow bigger than other investments. unfortunately at this time not many people understand investing in bitcoin, if they understand later, it will be an advantage for those of us who are familiar with bitcoin first

death69

Activity: 1204
Merit: 545

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 04:28:33 PM

Which do you preferred your money to be save in as investment? Bitcoin or bank! What's your reason?

People are made to believe that the bank is the most and the only reliable place to invest and keep our money, but the bank is really using our money for business and making more money with it, as they are just giving out little profit as a return on our investment.

Bitcoin is a store of value; land is also a store; and money is also seen as a store of value, but I think that money is not a real store of value because a real store of value appreciates instead of deteriorating in value. If one decides to keep money in the bank for some years (as fix deposit), the value of the money might have gradually deteriorated before the person decides to use it; even the little interest that the investment has earned cannot buy a thing in the market because the value of the money has reduced.

Bitcoin has a limited supply, and despite the price volatility, if one invests in Bitcoin and holds it for a long time, they will sure sell during the bull market and make a huge profit depending on the amount they invested. So bitcoin investment is what anyone could ever think of choosing rather than investing in the bank. But for the record, a good economist or a financial maximalist don't only relay on one investment source, they diversify their investment and also keep some fiat money in the bank, perhaps not as investment.

Neither Bitcoin nor the bank is an investment platform,

Bank can be a financial institution were every financial activities takes place but still can serve the purpose for individuals to invest their money through fixed deposit (as it's being called in my country). Bitcoin can also serve the purpose of investing your money into it.
Dude, imagine Bitcoin as your own cyber swag from a swashbuckling treasure hunt movie! It's adrenaline-pumping, it's got the glitz, and bam! – it might just catapult you to the realm of crazy riches. But keep your wits about you, matey! Even buccaneers had to play watchdog over their hoards from fellow freebooters.

The unchained persona of Bitcoin turns it into this mind-bending, yet tough nut to crack concept. Sure, it's power to the plebs, but don’t forget, with this kickass power, comes – drumroll please – mondo responsibility! It's way beyond just hitting the jackpot; it's about decrypting the blockchain cipher, bulletproofing your crypto stash, and acknowledging that Bitcoin, much like any other investment, is a ride on the risk roller coaster.

So yeah, hodl that Bitcoin, bro, but don't turn a blind eye to the diversification mantra. Don't be that squirrel that goes all in on one tree with his nut stash, only to see it crash and burn. Maintain a diversified spread with Bitcoin and old-school investments, and remember, in the finance fiesta, free lunches are a myth!
BVeyron

Activity: 1666
Merit: 952

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 06:10:22 PM

I suppose none of the investment strategies guarantee financial stability, since even saving money without investing can be useless, especially in case of fiat inflation. Investing is gambling, many things affecting price of assets are impossible to control.

ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1246
Merit: 602

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2023, 06:53:04 PM

Which do you preferred your money to be save in as investment? Bitcoin or bank! What's your reason?
Bitcoin is know for his anti-inflation, it's an investment which will hold value of your assets. As everyone know with time to time due to inflation every fiat lose his value which can effect your wealth power. So Bitcoin is the only possible answer of all these questions also due to volatile nature it's provide a lot of opportunities to get more and more profit instead of losing value.
Recent ancident of Silicone valley bank bankruptcy will be a good lesson for all bank lover who prefer to hold his wealth in bank and think it's safest ever place for his wealth.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 07:15:08 PM

It will be much easier to build a bank for yourself rather than risking your money to a bank that got a very low annual interest rate, so low that it cannot even keep up with the overwhelming inflation. Using a bank as a storage place is not really a bad idea as long as you don't plan to store it for long before inflation catches up to you, and as people prefer nowadays, they are more into bitcoin rather than a bank even if it's a risky investment because in bitcoin, their money has a chance to grow and it is also a hedge against inflation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 08:23:56 PM

I would rather invest in Bitcoin because of the freedom it gives.  We all know that if we invest in Bitcoin we have our coins being held in our own wallet while banking investment removes us from control of our own fund.  They also have very low-interest rates compared to the profit opportunity given by Bitcoin investment
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2023, 08:57:11 PM

Banking investment? That sounds so weird. All you do in banks is you keep your money in them, thinking they are safe. Meanwhile, they lend out your money to others in order to gain profits. All they give you is a little amount of interest. And when you ask them to withdraw your own money, you are asked to do all kind of things. So is it good? Of course not! The little interest that you get is not even enough to fight the inflation. What do you want to say about bankruptcy? Isn't that a risk? I know people will have a different opinion than me. But it is how I see it.
On the other hand, Bitcoin is not all that good either. It has risks involved. But when you ask if this is an investment, then yes. This falls into the category of investment. If taken the right approach, this could turn your life for good. Will I recommend this to someone? No! They need to understand it on their own and choose for themselves. But when it comes to my decision, I will choose Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: