Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: How to make first buck in crypto without investment?  (Read 187 times)
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 04:47:36 PM

Check Games and Rounds board daily and take part wherever applicable: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0

Some have only minimum post requirement/activity, doable by everyone.

Relying on giveaways to make money in this forum without investing is solely depending on luck to achieve your goal. I never promoted any altcoin or engage in any bounty but from what I have learned they don't offer good rewards so they are a waste of time and resources. But I have seen people dedicating themselves to these bounties, which shows that they might be okay with what they earn. But I will suggest that members can seek other avenues of making money from the crypto space by learning a skill and offering services in this forum or other platforms. I have seen other platforms that offer crypto payments for some kind of services but one has to be careful because many of them are scams and unreliable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
capedbaldy

Activity: 831
Merit: 286

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 05:24:13 PM

Did you make your money through bounty? Even if when bounty section was hot and paying I haven't been here but I have done some research on it.
If only you are there during the time it was hot and trending youll definitely get some good money on them. But since then it was not really profitable in my opinion hence maybe some still able to get but not comparable to the past where only few people are doing the bounty campaign. Now peanut moneys are on altcoin bounty. Much better to do some task on testnet or retroactive potential airdrops but that one needs gas fee or funds to be able to be eligible.
Agreed, bounties now are not like bounties in the past and many scam projects try to get free promotions from members, the purpose of scam projects wants to get initial funding from investors and there is no guarantee that those funds are used for liquidity on dex, in fact they only list coins on low reputation exchanges. Participating in potential airdrops is much better, the trend of reactive airdrops is very popular because it has been proven to provide high income from Uniswap to the SUI project.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 11:13:06 AM

Participating in potential airdrops is much better, the trend of reactive airdrops is very popular because it has been proven to provide high income from Uniswap to the SUI project.
Because it wasnt manipulated or common grounds for a project. If you noticed most projects under airdrop that are big are done much trading volume on cex and dex rather than an ICO one. This is because there is a community who owns and willing to support that. I guess normal ICOs can be competitor too as long as they gain a useful platform.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██