Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:08:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Waiting for your comments on our TokenMarketCap updated project  (Read 40 times)
Socialnetwork (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2023, 07:33:50 AM

When I shared my project before, it received a lot of criticism.

We have completely updated our site, waiting for your comments

https://www.tokenmarketcap.net
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2023, 11:28:07 AM

Although I'm not a big fan of NFT tokens, especially not memes, the idea is not bad.

As far as I can see, you have collected the essential information of each token in one place. I think that you should be more critical when you write about them. Presenting by conveying the information that the team has set it's not very useful, I don't think that what I found on your website helps me much, because you only transmit ideal information (created by the project owner). There is no constructive criticism or pointing out possible shortcomings, it seems that all tokens are an excellent option, but we know that in reality, this is not the case.

Maybe you could improve the navigation on the site. For example, you can display the market for a certain token through several widgets (Coingecko, Coinbrain...) It would be much better if you simplified it somehow. Also, almost every page has a different structure (order of elements), which complicates the use of the site, because each time certain information is requested in a different place.
Maybe add some kind of table of contents for easy navigation

There is no need to show such a large number of tweets at the end, the last three are enough instead of the current 20. I would even rather put it on the right (column) side in the form of a widget. Scrolling is quite tiring, if anyone is interested, they will definitely go to the official Twitter account.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████