Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The time has come to earn Bitcoin from a Youtube channel  (Read 321 times)
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 07:00:08 PM

I'm coming up to my 81st birthday, I'm living in a van, and I'm a Bitcoin maximalist. Now that seems to be a pretty unique combination, so I thought that there must be some potential to earn from a Youtube channel. I've dug out my Blue Yeti, and installed Audacity, so I'm hot to trot. Now the big question is how can I earn Bitcoin? I own the website Bitcoin Patron which I have never really used. It seems to me that it is a bit like begging, and I have an aversion to that. However, maybe if I regard it as payment for content production and education, then I can justify it. I also own Bitcoin Uncovered and it is about time I posted somnme basic educational commntent on there. I would be grateful for some comments and reviews when I have done this. Obviously if I am touting for Bitcoin, then I'll need to provide some eduction related to it.

Do any other members earn Bitcoin from Youtube videos?

I'm half your age, also living in a van, and also own a bitcoin website that I haven't really done anything with haha. I should do start to do something with my website too.  So, fellow vandwelling bitcoiner right here Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 10:06:23 PM

Do any other members earn Bitcoin from Youtube videos?
Nope, not me but, I like the idea of the humble beginning for which you have begone. It's a good idea for some users who have been around in this place and have bulk of knowledge to at least pass the right message be at some of these used frontiers in the likes of YouTubes and other social media, spreading the right message to weary eyes and ears.

Some of the best ways in which owners of channels get to earn on YouTube is by affiliations, ads and grants from those whom wish the channel to grow. You focus would be on growing your channels and even get to organise online live teaching sessions to better help your viewers. When the channel has got enough subscribers,  you could have means to some cool coins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 10:47:53 PM

I find that earning bitcoins directly through YouTube or other mainstream social media platforms can be challenging. As of now, these platforms mainly support payments in traditional currencies like dollars, euros, or pounds. But as cryptocurrencies evolve, it is entirely natural that new opportunities may arise for content creators to earn Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies through alternative platforms or methods. Therefore, I hope that this idea will be possible in the future and that your efforts will bring good results. Congratulations on a wonderful birthday party!

davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 05:33:40 AM

The crypto niche on Youtube seems relatively small. Most crypto related Youtube channels have several thousand views per video, which is small amount by the Youtube standards and I guess that they cannot be properly monetized. I wouldn't feel comfortable begging crypto enthusiasts for crypto donations, but you can do this, if you want to.
I don't think that a 81 year old man would attract a big audience on Youtube(or social media in general). Nowadays, everything on social media is about young hot girls. It's way easier for a young and hot girl to grow a following on social media.
You could do whatever you want, but I think that starting a Youtube channel in 2023 seems more like a waste of time and effort.

YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 220

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 07:26:44 AM

One of the learning media that also produces Streaming on YouTube offers many opportunities, especially in terms of content creation in fields such as commerce. Many skilled and experienced individuals have ventured out to create trading channels, providing valuable insights and strategies. However, the decision to utilize these channels is up to each individual, whether as an absolute guide or as a reference only.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 07:51:37 AM

You could do whatever you want, but I think that starting a Youtube channel in 2023 seems more like a waste of time and effort.

Indeed it is a waste of time, if only youtuber can create a really unique content. And even then, the earning will be not directly from youtube, but from using youtube as a intermediary between viewer and the product that is used in video description (referral link, link to merch store and etc). I dont think that youtubers earn a lot directly from video views. I would also point that cryptocurrency is a complicated and serious topic for discussion, while most come to youtube in search for entertainment and relax. What I mean is that educational and explanation video about crypto will get far less views than a video of funny cats.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 08:03:37 AM

I suspect that Youtube will never include Bitcoin in its monetisation, but we can live in hope. One way to gather Bitcoin would be to have a merchandising plan with Bitcoin payments. However, I wonder if there is a danger in the heavy promotiuoin of Bitcoin. Youtube may have a vested interest in minimising its use.
Blockchain technology is not just about financial transactions; it has the potential to greatly benefit the healthcare industry by serving as a secure repository for health data. Currently, there is a problem of fragmented healthcare data stored in various places by different doctors, resulting in incomplete information pools.

To address this, a rewarding system should be implemented when integrating blockchain technology into the healthcare sector, as good health is something priceless. By gaining access to a centralized health data bank, all doctors would have the opportunity to access a wealth of medical knowledge and expertise.

While Bitcoin may have limited capabilities, blockchain itself holds tremendous potential as a transformative technology in healthcare.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2023, 07:44:12 AM

Well one of the things about being over 80 is that I've been around for a while. I started on "computers" with an IBM 421, and punched cards and plugboards. I moved on to programming an IBM 1401, and then spent many years as a systems prommer on IBM 360 computers, and part of the time was for the London Stock Exchange during the big bang. I'm way behind on the inner working of Bitcoin, but I think I have an unusual over view and appreciation of Bitcoin as it fits into the world economy. I suspect comments on this may get a few views, especially from those viewers who shut off when the see over technical videos from people who don't really seem to understand the magic of Bitcoin, but just trot out the standard lines about permissionless, and decentralised etc. The commednts in this thtread have reinforced my opinion that one has to be circumspect when discussing Bitcoin on YouTube, especially when comparing it to CBDCs. I'm a bit diredt, so I can see me getting into trouble with  this, especially if I start talking about the fake vaccines as well.

Yesterday I helped an elderly friend and his neighbour sort out their gardens. Gardens is perhaps misleading, as they both have over 2 acres. My help was really just collecting a load of scrap metal, and some vintage garden tools, and bits from the garage. If I had thought about it, I could have filmed that, as salvage hunter videos seem to get a few thousand fews on YouTube. One of the things I collected was a hedge trimmer on a stick, and the motor looks to be in good condition. Restoring that is probably worth a video, although a long reach hedge trimmer may not be top of the essential tools list for a van dweller. Smiley I also picked up a couple of vintage Volvo bits, as my friend had an estate Volvo many years ago. One is the retractable cover to conceal items behind the rear seat, and that is in good condition. They seem to be selling for £40+ on Ebay. The other is a wire mesh dog guard, but that has a lot of surface rust. I might throw that up on Ebay for auction, as it is probably a rare item. I've also started another web site - Save old cars , and I am concerned that I may be trying to do too many things contemporaneously.

With regard to monetisation, cars and financial videos seem to attract higher paying adverts. Health is another one, but I will need to be careful with that, as I am opposed to the poisons of big pharma, and the SAD ( standard American diet).

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: