Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Take a cue from Kenya: My advice to incoming administration.  (Read 82 times)
Cryptomultiplier (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2023, 03:44:47 PM

So the nation Kenya has thought it wise for sometime now to infuse 'coding' as a subject in its basic primary, secondary schools curriculum. It is in a bid to facilitate development in the nation as technology and innovation recounts majorly as the future of mankind.
Since 2022 this initiative started, it has shown remarkable improvement in the thinking, team relationship and problem solving skills of these kids in general.
Coming down to our country, which is supposedly the giant of Africa, I am yet to see such huge idea incorporated in the primary, secondary schools mostly as unemployment and cost of living is in wake.  
No doubt technology is advancing rapidly and the major one, is that of Blockchain, cryptocurrencies and Web3. Other than the government looking for how to tax crypto currency and prevent the youths or unemployed from seeking opportunities therein for their betterment, such an idea of teaching the younger kids in schools should be the priority to grow wealth in the nation within coming years. We need our economy improved and subjects that bother on entrepreneurship, Blockchain, coding, cryptocurrencies, Web3 should be made a common denominator in all schools curriculum.

The incoming administration should endeavour to take a cue from the country Kenya and start introducing wealth related subjects like coding, Blockchain, Web3 into all schools curriculum, so as to reduce the hardship and poverty standard of its citizenry in the nearest future. This is how the leaders of tomorrow should become.

Any thoughts?

For more read about how Kenya has done this, visit the link:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.africanews.com/amp/2023/04/26/coding-classes-for-children-in-nairobis-kibera-district/

CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 1008
Merit: 715

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2023, 06:28:26 PM

The incoming administration should endeavour to take a cue from the country Kenya and start introducing wealth related subjects like coding, Blockchain, Web3 into all schools curriculum, so as to reduce the hardship and poverty standard of its citizenry in the nearest future. This is how the leaders of tomorrow should become.

Any thoughts?
The suggestion given above is a very good initiative if implemented by the new President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria "Bola Ahmed Tinubu", because one thing I have noticed about us is that implementation of  laws is never a problem oh, but application of those laws to the fullest is where the problem always lies, and the reason why I think the last administration ended up with many failed projects. But if only our the new governments can review the school curriculum, add new trends such as "Blockchain, Crypto, A.I & Tech", fund it and supervise it to the fullest, then it will be a welcome development to our future leaders of tomorrow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cryptomultiplier (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2023, 07:13:25 PM

Any thoughts?
The suggestion given above is a very good initiative if implemented by the new President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria "Bola Ahmed Tinubu", because one thing I have noticed about us is that implementation of  laws is never a problem oh, but application of those laws to the fullest is where the problem always lies, and the reason why I think the last administration ended up with many failed projects. But if only our the new governments can review the school curriculum, add new trends such as "Blockchain, Crypto, A.I & Tech", fund it and supervise it to the fullest, then it will be a welcome development to our future leaders of tomorrow.
You are simply on point. After all we have seen it's not what one ends up studying in many cases, that they get to make a career out of.
Why not catch them young with the right technical knowledge that would make them earn for themselves and contribute from a young age to society instead of constituting nuisance and indulging in vices and crimes.
I just hope this access is granted to anyone willing to sponsor such a change across all facets in this current administration.

Mr.suevie

Activity: 574
Merit: 344

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2023, 07:21:00 PM

Any thoughts?
If I wasn't from same Nigeria we are talking about then I would have said that it is actually a good and brilliant idea for the incoming government to try and implement such nice initiative but as we all know the FCK country we are from, I think such implementation won't be happening Any time soon and let's  first look at the recent mishaps that have occured within the attaining of this new government @ELECTIONRIGGING. For me I personal feel this is also going to be a continuation of the last government as it all one same ruling party.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Nwada001

Activity: 630
Merit: 650

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 08:32:01 PM

If I wasn't from same Nigeria we are talking about then I would have said that it is actually a good and brilliant idea for the incoming government to try and implement such nice initiative but as we all know the FCK country we are from, I think such implementation won't be happening Any time soon and let's  first look at the recent mishaps that have occured within the attaining of this new government @ELECTIONRIGGING. For me I personal feel this is also going to be a continuation of the last government as it all one same ruling party.

True, true the diz countri and the people way dy govern us no really they try at all at all, as dem they always carry dre own interests 4 head b4 dem enter seat but dat 1 no mean say we go lose all our hope say nothin way better fit come out from dem, we just need to they get small positive mindset say eh fit work. Even if eh no happen the way the OP carry suggest am or how our headlinenews carry support the motion, watin we need nah change way go fit help us, even if no be us, our children way they grow and the ones way go still come. Say nah d same party way commot for seat still enter seat no mean say we go still dy expect dsame thing from d next person.

Watin me I just they pray and hope be say, even as dem wan dy their dy make dre money make dem just remit small go were youth fit benefit that is 4 areas way boys/girls fit learn better skill way go help their life, make dem try make even if nah small statement say crypto no d harmful to d government even if dem no wan carry money support am, at least eh go help stop some kind harassment way police dy use d Ex CNB governor talk way him Yan b4 b4 dy carry hold body.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Doan9269

Activity: 924
Merit: 591

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 11:54:18 AM

Good idea, in addition to this, i will also advise that the new administration and government should learn also from El-Savador, possibly take a tourist visit there and learn how the gover focus on developing the country and it's people, if the target they have in mind is centered on the youth in creating a maximum capacity building in different areas of the technology advancement, more opportunities will be opened for them to develop themselves.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 1008
Merit: 715

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 03:34:41 PM

Good idea, in addition to this, i will also advise that the new administration and government should learn also from El-Savador, possibly take a tourist visit there and learn how the gover focus on developing the country and it's people, if the target they have in mind is centered on the youth in creating a maximum capacity building in different areas of the technology advancement, more opportunities will be opened for them to develop themselves.
Na true talk you yan so my brother, because exposure na one important thing wey dey help people grow and make an environment better, and as eh don be like this, I see say na only the governments get both the funds of bringing & implementing good better updates wey dey help the youths of other developing nations do well economically to our own nation. Because just imagine how eh for us currently wey dey this forum now, only had it been former ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo never brought G.S.M to our country far back in 2001, because I dey sure say non of us for dey this forum by now.  So eh go really make sense if this new administration fit do better than the past by creating more job opportunities both physically and digitally.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mate2237

Activity: 770
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 04:15:13 PM

Technology is something we can't rush into. Though Nigeria would have been the first country to explore technology but the leaders are busy with looting the public funds. Ajekuta Steel Company in Kogi would been one the best company in Africa to produce iron in the continent but the national leaders just abandoned the project.

In the recent days I have discovered that primary school teachers are using internet devices to teach our children. A small pamphlet look like device that has all the subjects. That is the full curriculum is installed in the device. So in the nearest future things might be okay in that aspect of life.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
████████▌▐       ████████

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Obari

Activity: 658
Merit: 473

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2023, 03:38:45 PM

Nice writing  you have and I'm sorry to say but your voice will never be heard (I'm sorry maybe might not be easily  heard ) whatever it might be, I'm just saying that the government  has no factual  plan for it's youths and that's bad and there was a time I was like if the government  cab atleast give us good roads, good water, electricity and watch how the economy  will burst rapidly and I've always knownmy nation as a very creative, smart and very innovative citizens but we lack supports and opportunities and maybe the enabling environment  to exhibit this potentials.
I wish the government  can put the youths  to the consideration and do the needful to help  build the society and better future of the nation.

I once heard that there are appropriation bills for most of these contracts and we should angry with The local government when it comes to local infrastructures.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Doan9269

Activity: 924
Merit: 591

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 04:17:38 PM

What is Kenya besides Nigeria, it has no merit to stand or compete with the Naija but we have to consider something that truly it was once said that Nigeria is the giant of Africa but does it still exist thesame way till date? Are people not looking for alternative to other countries because of lack in coordinations, well i believe the water has been stired already and new catch of fishes will soon emerge with the new administration the country just badge into, it's never too late to take back the lead and prove it by all means, cryptocurrency may be the first avenue for that.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
████████▌▐       ████████

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Zanab247

Activity: 1246
Merit: 164

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 04:58:43 PM

I believe dis new government have something good for d youths that will make the youths of Nigeria more prosper than Kenya youths, because some of the things the president Bola Ahmed Tinubu promised Naija people during his swearing in last month, he has started doing those things by removing subsidy first, which is our major challenge that is causing corruption in our nation. And the new president promised the youths of Nigeria during his campaign that he will make Blockchain, BTC, cryptocurrencies and other digital business available for the youths to have access to them easily in the country. I don't have any negative doubt for this new administration because our president Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a someone that value the progress of our nation which he will surely do what will make others countries to see Nigeria as the true giant of African.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: