Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is right time for investment ?  (Read 2200 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 07:51:36 AM

Investing in cryptocurrencies can be done at any time if one has the ability to accept the risk. The first condition of investing is to accept risk and hold for a long time. Present time is the right time to invest If you want to invest, then you can choose Bitcoin because Bitcoin has been in the market for a long time with reliability. That's why I recommend investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin investment is definitely more profitable.

The main purpose is risk taking, only risk taking is possible to invest. Individuals who invested in the beginning of 2023 have owned massive amounts of money in just one year. So take the risk to invest quickly and awaken the desire to invest in Bitcoin, only then can reap the benefits.

lol not all are ready to risk take that is why they are choosing the safest coins to invest and that is Bitcoin and ethereum because those coins are never risky unless you wanted to have an easy profit.
but if you are ready to take time and wait then these 2 coins are truly what you needed to have.
yeah you right investing on other altcoins can endup shitty. That why I focus more of my earning percentage on accummulating bitcoin. Though ETH is not to invest on but still prefer focus on bitcoin alone. Have a goal I wanna hit in my accumulating in bitcoin until then I may consider Diversity . I think now is Still a good time invest on bitcoin and try to patients (long-term investment) . That when you surely yeild a good profits
Correct that you must always consider diversifying mate because never that we will ever have a bigger chance of earning in single coins even if this is Bitcoin because look at how slow bitcoin is moving comparing to some altcoins that can move fast like 200% in the simpler action.
and also being patient is what you really need to have whenever there are some movement .

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 202

View Profile
February 28, 2024, 10:02:27 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies can be done at any time if one has the ability to accept the risk. The first condition of investing is to accept risk and hold for a long time. Present time is the right time to invest If you want to invest, then you can choose Bitcoin because Bitcoin has been in the market for a long time with reliability. That's why I recommend investing in Bitcoin. Bitcoin investment is definitely more profitable.

The main purpose is risk taking, only risk taking is possible to invest. Individuals who invested in the beginning of 2023 have owned massive amounts of money in just one year. So take the risk to invest quickly and awaken the desire to invest in Bitcoin, only then can reap the benefits.

lol not all are ready to risk take that is why they are choosing the safest coins to invest and that is Bitcoin and ethereum because those coins are never risky unless you wanted to have an easy profit.
but if you are ready to take time and wait then these 2 coins are truly what you needed to have.
yeah you right investing on other altcoins can endup shitty. That why I focus more of my earning percentage on accummulating bitcoin. Though ETH is not to invest on but still prefer focus on bitcoin alone. Have a goal I wanna hit in my accumulating in bitcoin until then I may consider Diversity . I think now is Still a good time invest on bitcoin and try to patients (long-term investment) . That when you surely yeild a good profits
Correct that you must always consider diversifying mate because never that we will ever have a bigger chance of earning in single coins even if this is Bitcoin because look at how slow bitcoin is moving comparing to some altcoins that can move fast like 200% in the simpler action.
and also being patient is what you really need to have whenever there are some movement .
Diversifying investment is a lot better to help maximize profits instead on focusing alone on one currency or Altcoins, it is best to spread out funds into separate project. But to the average income investors its best to build portfolio on Bitcoin and probably Ethereum since they are both correlated, then any other of your choice after much closer observation.

kotajikikox

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 12:55:39 PM

Diversifying investment is a lot better to help maximize profits instead on focusing alone on one currency or Altcoins, it is best to spread out funds into separate project. But to the average income investors its best to build portfolio on Bitcoin and probably Ethereum since they are both correlated, then any other of your choice after much closer observation.
This is why many people now are making their folio looks spreading than just a single or couple of coins inside because they understand the meaning of diversification .

and another thing is to check the market now like the growing prices

https://coinmarketcap.com/

this is enough to understand why the need to invest now.

Obim34

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 07:17:38 PM

This is why many people now are making their folio looks spreading than just a single or couple of coins inside because they understand the meaning of diversification .

A good approach to diversification is holding credible amount of Bitcoin, good portion of top Altcoins then aswell spread into separate new Altcoins having done a lot of research on them. The market is becoming more favorable to the Altcoins, so 9ne should not miss this opportunity to add to his/her portfolio.

I_Anime

Activity: 378
Merit: 155

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 07:22:52 PM

A good approach to diversification is holding credible amount of Bitcoin, good portion of top Altcoins then aswell spread into separate new Altcoins having done a lot of research on them.
Before doing such diversification , make sure you gone to a certain good state in your Bitcoin accumulation before thinking of diversificating your funds in other investment, make sure Is money you can easily risk expecially when come to investing in altcoins (or shitcoins). most people prefer to diversify their asset  in other project outside this space e.g like real estate.

Obim34

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 08:04:20 PM

A good approach to diversification is holding credible amount of Bitcoin, good portion of top Altcoins then aswell spread into separate new Altcoins having done a lot of research on them.
Before doing such diversification , make sure you gone to a certain good state in your Bitcoin accumulation before thinking of diversificating your funds in other investment, make sure Is money you can easily risk expecially when come to investing in altcoins (or shitcoins). most people prefer to diversify their asset  in other project outside this space e.g like real estate.
Diversification of investment is mostly done by those who have quite enough funds not just some average earners so it is possible for them to invest what they are willing to lose most especially when diversifying in Altcoins but primarily Bitcoin should be the number one before any other.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 29, 2024, 09:16:03 PM

Diversification of investment is mostly done by those who have quite enough funds not just some average earners so it is possible for them to invest what they are willing to lose most especially when diversifying in Altcoins but primarily Bitcoin should be the number one before any other.
Actually the reality on which there are people who are financially capable and there are ones who are really just that basing or depending up with their monthly pay into their jobs comparing into those
people who do have multiple source of income on which they could really be able to make those DCA and other possible steps that someone could be able to make advantage if ever they would really be
able to see those opportunities or chance that they could be able to take deal with and since they do have the funds or money then they do really have that kind of edge compared to those who do lack
of money or really just that depending on solo income source.

Right time for investment? I could say as always is on the time that everyone in the market which is on extreme fear.
Be greedy when others are fearful. This is the sweetest spot i could say.  Smiley

Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 06:32:56 PM

Quote from: Amejoaquim
Never heard this before. I'm visiting the website and twitter on this project but can't get any information about the TEAM behind this project.
I'm choosing to stay away from this project and i think you should too.
I don't know why some people still prefer to risk their money on new projects that they have never achieve anything from and, they are comfortable to invest their money, I don't think the team behind the project are strong teams because I don't want to waste my time to go into their website to know more about the team.

Any investors that have experienced losses from new projects before, he or she will never make new projects their target because there are some projects people have earned profits from in the past and if they still invest, they will still earn more profits from the bull run.

terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 10, 2024, 07:35:25 PM

Any investors that have experienced losses from new projects before, he or she will never make new projects their target because there are some projects people have earned profits from in the past and if they still invest, they will still earn more profits from the bull run.
Because they don't want to experience bad investments again. A lesson is there and that will make them look after with the existing ones that have been in the market for a very long time.
A bad investment will make someone learn from it and will never get into the new projects because the impression that they got there will last and they don't want to happen that again.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2024, 04:23:14 AM

Because they don't want to experience bad investments again. A lesson is there and that will make them look after with the existing ones that have been in the market for a very long time.
A bad investment will make someone learn from it and will never get into the new projects because the impression that they got there will last and they don't want to happen that again.

The general assumption that we hear is that if one BTC goes up then other coins will also go up, even though in the process we also lose a lot of capital.

At first glance, there is no need to worry too much, even though one day the price will recover and return to the initial purchase price. but, in my opinion it's tiring of the mind and a waste of our time in vain if especially if we jump into buying coins in a new project, it's better as you say, stick with existing ones that have been on the market for a long time maybe that's better and more precise.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 06:52:50 AM

we must always learn from our mistakes and with that only stupid people that will have the same mistakes again .
try not to fall from those lessons that you are not learning because that will keep you losing and losing.

I also have this same experience and yeah I learn a lot  so investing in project that I don't understand? nope will never do the same thing again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2772
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 03:02:19 PM

I also have this same experience and yeah I learn a lot  so investing in project that I don't understand? nope will never do the same thing again.
it would become such a loss if we never try out investing in new project though, i personally have experienced the same i have invested into some shittest project there is and got
really silly loss from it but i learn not to invest into new project ever again because traumatic experience fairly speaking and then i missed opportunity that other people that keep trying of growing their capital by few thousand percent then I tried investing again and still failed miserably.
im only good at holding it seems but so far with just investing and holding with the project that have existed for quite some time i made some good profit.
one of example is solana so i guess thats that.
I guess even though we have been scammed at some moment ago we should be learning to avoid the bad fruit instead can strive for the good fruit remaining to be harvested that is cherry picking some project thats at least good enough to invest.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 11:13:40 PM

The general assumption that we hear is that if one BTC goes up then other coins will also go up, even though in the process we also lose a lot of capital.
That's what we always tell because it's the truth but it's not always happening at all times. The BTC might pump as much as it can but the others won't be able to follow its lead.

At first glance, there is no need to worry too much, even though one day the price will recover and return to the initial purchase price. but, in my opinion it's tiring of the mind and a waste of our time in vain if especially if we jump into buying coins in a new project, it's better as you say, stick with existing ones that have been on the market for a long time maybe that's better and more precise.
Right, that's why if you just want to have a peace of mind and you're an investor then just buy Bitcoin. You don't have to worry about it trying to figure out things about it because it's already well established.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 81

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 04:21:46 PM

if now is not the right time to buy coins. because the price has soared from its lowest price or dip price. but actually if you want to buy there is no problem at all because next year there is a halving which of course the price will soar again.
After a few days Bitcoin will be halving but still the value of Bitcoin continues to rise. Bitcoin pumped so much that broke its past records. In the past when Bitcoin reached its ATH many alt coins pumped huge. Despite Bitcoin's bumper at present, the top altcoins have a different character, lagging far behind past highs. It seems that if Bitcoin takes a correction during the Bitcoin Halving, the altcoin season may begin. Now, The time is right to invest in top altcoins, the top altcoins seem to reach new ATH until the end of the year bull run.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Lidger

Activity: 63
Merit: 54

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 04:50:54 PM

All markets are positive now so investing now will definitely be a good decision for an investor. If we could have invested before the market reached the state it is in now, we might have got the maximum profit from our investment at this time. But since we could not invest in that time, we can invest in this time if we want. The time to invest is not over, we can still invest if we want and that investment will definitely be positive for us if we invest properly.
Altonista

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2024, 09:31:12 PM

The best time to invest is the beginnings of the bullish cyble, after the prolonged winter, isn't it?
kotajikikox

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 01:50:42 AM

A good approach to diversification is holding credible amount of Bitcoin, good portion of top Altcoins then aswell spread into separate new Altcoins having done a lot of research on them. The market is becoming more favorable to the Altcoins, so 9ne should not miss this opportunity to add to his/her portfolio.
Nope , I diversify my folio with not so big amount in the past but my motive is long term so there is no really problem , what you are calling is for short term investing that you wanted to gather profit in 5 months to 1 year but if you are ready for at least each halving cycle or 4 years? even 200 dollars is good enough to be diversified ,

Obim34

View Profile
March 14, 2024, 06:48:06 AM

Nope , I diversify my folio with not so big amount in the past but my motive is long term so there is no really problem , what you are calling is for short term investing that you wanted to gather profit in 5 months to 1 year but if you are ready for at least each halving cycle or 4 years? even 200 dollars is good enough to be diversified ,
Funds to be diversified into any investment must not be too big and also not too small, even if it's for a long term. I don't know your locality but I think $200 is very little to split into different investments, not spreading a bad motivation, instead of diversifying such amount instead use it on one investment, I would suggest Bitcoin.

jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2024, 03:31:28 PM

Funds to be diversified into any investment must not be too big and also not too small, even if it's for a long term. I don't know your locality but I think $200 is very little to split into different investments, not spreading a bad motivation, instead of diversifying such amount instead use it on one investment, I would suggest Bitcoin.

Actually, he is right. You can diversify $200 into 4 to 5 potential coins. I will say invest $50 in four different altcoins and you will get a good profit. $200 in BTC is not worth the risk because to make a profit of $200, the BTC price should reach over $140k. Potential coins like DOGE, SHIBA, ADA, MATIC etc., are good for short-term investment.

As far as the topic question is concerned, this is the high time to invest in altcoins because the alt season is around the corner and chances are that this alt season will beat the 2021 run by a significant margin. Alts are gearing up for the bull run and a few of them even surged over 50% in the past few weeks.
vs2014

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2024, 04:43:45 PM

A lot of new tokens are entering the exchange market all the time and in no time they are creating hype that niche investors are catching on to. At this time it would be very dangerous to buy top altcoins because more or less now all altcoins have gone up in price as they follow the price of bitcoin. You should invest in new projects now and make quick profits. Because at this time if you rush to hold any token for long time then you can catch big loss in future. So what you want to do during this time should be considered as short time.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄