Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:39:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you preach about bitcoin  (Read 345 times)
Lida93

Activity: 742
Merit: 522

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 09:19:06 PM

Omoor me I no get time to preach bitcoin to anybody again. I remember the last time I try the gist some ofy street guys way, dey close to me about bitcoin and even forum too, them just the use the talk the catch highlight. What I observed be say them dey look for fast fast cash means, cause most of them just focus on this bet9ja tin like mad believing say one day the tin go pay big figures at ones but till now nothing I don see for their lives.

Recently one of them come the remind me about the forum and bitcoin discussion I been get with am, me just look am laugh onto say him don the see how my financiql life don change at least better than before based on campaign RBS and small small trading profit on my side.

In otherwise, whetin I dey try talk be say, make your levels and the changes in your standard of living do the preaching for you cause some people na Thomas, if them no see them no go believe.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2023, 10:28:46 AM
Merited by Merit.s (2)

Alot of Nigerians knows about cryptocurrency and bitcoin but there somethings some still get wrong, like :
1. Some still think cryptocurrency is illegal in Nigeria (I once also believed this until Charles Tim enlightenment on it), whereas we are just banned by cbn from making any crypto relating transactions with banks.
2. Some see crypto and bitcoin as a get rich schemes without thinking of the risks involved.
3. Some see crypto and bitcoin as ponzi schemes because there are alot of crypto ponzi schemes like the cstcmine that recently crashed.
4. Some see bitcoin as something relating to fraud because of those fraudsters who call themselves BTC boys.
From what you posted na how many Nigerians percept bitcoin as, up till date. Em go d very hard for Nigerians mind and reasoning to clear from the wrong perception wey d don already get about bitcoin. Anyway with time, I believe sae bitcoin go clear all doubt about how Nigerians see bitcoin but still yet we get role to play in that by correcting our friends and families that perspective bitcoin as what you have posted.

I will like to know how you teach others about bitcoin and cryptocurrency and what you focus on (whether it been a means of payment or as an investment)? .
Na teaching and correction wey I d do to people wey I get in contact with. I teach and correct them when they want cap rubbish about bitcoin. I no fit the in the midst of people wey d get wrong perceptive about bitcoin and I won't stand to correct them immediately. I know of many people wey I don successfully change their perception about bitcoin and they are convincing others that have wrong perception about bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 233

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 18, 2023, 08:43:42 PM

(whether it been a means of payment or as an investment)? .
Bitcoin has never be been a payment method but an investment. All those who see bitcoin as an illegal coin or business will get themselves to be blame and will regret in the nearest future.

You are wrong; Bitcoin was created for micropayments and peer-to-peer transactions without the use of a third party; it is not an investment scheme, but rather a store of value. The price fluctuation generates some profit, but it is not an investment scheme.

Before I join dis forum, I de think say bitcoin na business on it's own, where people de come de do business. But as I join na im I come understand say na primarily a means of  digital payment, just as we get fiat currencies, only say im get advantage, unto say di price fluctuations de generate profit, as you don rightly explain.

I believe say e de important to enlighten our loved ones about bitcoin, especially because of di misconception say government ban am for Nigeria. So if topic of discussion enter dat kind finance level, I fit take di opportunity clear dem, but if dem no show interest, no need to pressure dem. If no be say somebody clarify me about di misconception wey I get about cryptocurrency matter generally, I for no de here today.

Asiska02

Activity: 812
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2023, 10:51:02 PM

I will like to know how you teach others about bitcoin and cryptocurrency and what you focus on (whether it been a means of payment or as an investment)? .

Bitcoin has already established its ground in Nigeria, it does not need to be preached anymore before people can buy into the idea. Gone are those days when bitcoin was still in its development stage and not many people knows about it, so there was need to enlighten people about it.

Since Nigerians were able to find out that bitcoin as a means of payment and also investment is richly rewarded when traded with caution and understanding, they massively appreciated and invested in it. That lead to massive investment and use of it by Nigerians, especially the unemployed youths.

The fear of its volatile nature and the negative news attached to bitcoin globally made the government not allow banks to engage in crypto transactions. We have a new government now, and we hope the initial regulations about it will change soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
letteredhub

Activity: 518
Merit: 202

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
June 20, 2023, 09:40:14 PM

Normal BTC don cast for the street nobody need to preach about am again like it were a decade ago. Plenty people they way they into this bitcoin for Naija buy you no go know because every body just the do am on low key make eyes no too dey on them. My own be say I no get energy to preach to anybody about am. Person wey like am gonuse him two legs Waka well to know about am just the same way I on my own gain interest about am from the time I hear am even though day I no hear am at the earlier stage.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 06:23:34 PM

Normal BTC don cast for the street nobody need to preach about am again like it were a decade ago. Plenty people they way they into this bitcoin for Naija buy you no go know because every body just the do am on low key make eyes no too dey on them. My own be say I no get energy to preach to anybody about am. Person wey like am gonuse him two legs Waka well to know about am just the same way I on my own gain interest about am from the time I hear am even though day I no hear am at the earlier stage.
Bitcoin have become one of the solid projects in the market, although I preferred investing all my fiat become it's a prominent project. I no say things go better when the bull season comes, now na the time to lay foundation, so that when the time come for harvest, we go smile as profitable investors. Bitcoin don teach me plenty things concerning the entire space, our own na to just study and map better entry for the market, in that way we go reduce our loss. Time no de to come de record losses anyhow for the market, we only need to make better use of every opportunity we come across, the earlier the better.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Youngkhngdiddy

Activity: 322
Merit: 201

View Profile
July 14, 2023, 09:04:31 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (2)

Bitcoin has already established its ground in Nigeria, it does not need to be preached anymore before people can buy into the idea. Gone are those days when bitcoin was still in its development stage and not many people knows about it, so there was need to enlighten people.
A good number of people have heard or seen posts about bitcoin online  either through pop ups or ads, but let's also consider those who live in the rural areas and are not  privileged to know or hear about it, even some peoppe that are privileged still don't have any idea about bitcoin or how to go about about it, they still think bitcoin is for the rich or a certain group of people, or have doubt about it.

Therefore consistent education, consistent information, and sensitization, would help people to have a better knowledge about bitcoin, and also the rapid adoption of it too, let them know that the decentralisation of cryptocurrency makes it free for bitcoin to be adopted by everyone, it doesn't matter whether you're rich or poor, help them understand very well that bitcoin is not limited to only and specific peope, and that it's for everyday users, thereby making it open to students, marketers and various people of various occupation, not minding your educational background as well, all they need to know are the facts and statistics of bitcoin.

Aslo help them understand that you don't come into the world of bitcoin with a motivate to get rich quick because it's not one of those Ponzi schemes out there, and for the market people in your area you could teach them how to use bitcoin for a quick and faster transaction saving time and cost In transactions fees.
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2023, 07:55:18 PM

To tell you d truth, I nor dey preach about Bitcoin again like before wen I started dis journey. Bitcoin nearly make me kolo dat time as I begin spread d phenomenon to my friends and those around me but I later com realize sey nearly all of dem nor dey interested as na free I volunteer to teach dem then. Una sabi sey most people nor dey value anythin wey be free. Dem go see am as per e nor get value because if e get value you wey dey teach supposed charge dem money or you for don hammer. Now na only once in a while I fit talk about am with those wey I sure sey dem serious for d matta.

I dey tell you. To tell people about bitcoin now dey tire person because dem dey think sae you dey tell dem something dat is not good while you are trying to help dem out. Di part we dey pain me pass na di one wey dem go tell you sae bitcoin na scam. But na few people wey dey understand bitcoin but dem no get the zeal to do am. When u tell some people dem go sae dem know am but dem no wan do am.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Nheer

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2023, 10:01:47 AM

snip
I dey tell you. To tell people about bitcoin now dey tire person because dem dey think sae you dey tell dem something dat is not good while you are trying to help dem out. Di part we dey pain me pass na di one wey dem go tell you sae bitcoin na scam. But na few people wey dey understand bitcoin but dem no get the zeal to do am. When u tell some people dem go sae dem know am but dem no wan do am.
I swear me sef don tire to de explain am to people but if you show interest in it and come to me for better understanding i go try explain am to the best of my knowledge. Explaining to random people nowadays de vex me sef because dem go con de look you with one kind eye like say you wan scam them or you wan put them into something that is bad. I have saved myself the stress though it’s actually good to share the word bitcoin with others so everyone can know of it’s existence but we shouldn’t force anyone who does not show interest in now, I believe they will change their minds in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Adams0001

Activity: 434
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 15, 2023, 11:18:08 PM

I swear me sef don tire to de explain am to people but if you show interest in it and come to me for better understanding i go try explain am to the best of my knowledge. Explaining to random people nowadays de vex me sef because dem go con de look you with one kind eye like say you wan scam them or you wan put them into something that is bad. I have saved myself the stress though it’s actually good to share the word bitcoin with others so everyone can know of it’s existence but we shouldn’t force anyone who does not show interest in now, I believe they will change their minds in the future.

You won't force someone to do something that you are doing, if you explain to him and is not interested on it just leave him alone, because even you they try make him understand he won't understand because is not interested on what you are telling him, some will think you are trying to scam him, since you are forcing him to do what is not having interest on. This life now most people are fearing to take risk they don't want lose there money, and you need to take risk so that you can achieve what you need, because no risk no reward. Am not stressing my self because this life no be everybody go believe you,  if am explaining the risk past to my friends, some of them will start discourage because they don't want to lose money

It is critical to understand that investing in Bitcoin, or any cryptocurrency, entails considerable risks and uncertainties. It is not an appropriate investment for everyone

Manu0004

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 01:08:21 PM

You know say Nigerians dey like proof and how you do something me if I want to tell my friends to do something online or teach Dem about Bitcoin I go first learn about it and master it and no d outcome of it first den I go tell Dem about it and show Dem proof  teach Dem  it should look interested to dem
Agbe

Activity: 882
Merit: 1252

View Profile
July 16, 2023, 02:09:13 PM

All those boys wey dey call themselves bitcoin lords are misleading the concept of bitcoin to other fellows. Bitcoin is mainly for digital payment for things you buy online. Na because of the liquidation nature of bitcoin one can use it to invest. If I dey tell person about bitcoin I dey tell am sae na for online payment currency but you fit invest in it because im dey appreciate go up so if you buy when im dey low and sell am when im dey high, u go get profit.
Out of mind

Activity: 448
Merit: 216

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 09:11:59 AM

I have some roommates who can't trust bitcoin they think it's illegal. I introduced two boys to Bitcoin by explaining them in detail about Bitcoin, but they told me that the Nigerian government has banned it so they don't believe in bitcoin it's illegal. They consider Bitcoin a scam, but I think they still have a lot of influence in their eyes on the knowledge of Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin trading is illegal in law but in reality it is not and we use it easily all the time.
I gave them good advice about Bitcoin but they didn't accept it. They are not interested so I did not force them.

Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 80

View Profile
July 19, 2023, 01:42:54 PM
Merited by Majestic-milf (2), DubemIfedigbo001 (2)

Op I hardly preach about Bitcoin because of the issues you have already stated above, is really hard to convince people to invest in Bitcoin, because people just feel it's scam once you talk about investing with money.
Another troubling issues Is that most people just feel Bitcoin is all about making profits based on how they are been told, so if they incure any loss they will blame you that introduce them to it.

If I'm to introduce any person into Bitcoin I will sincerely open up and tell them everything they need to know about Bitcoin, mostly I will concentrate in telling them Bitcoin is all about profit and loss, so if they accept they should invest, because I don't want anyone to blame me if they incure losses..

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Bebe22

Activity: 50
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 10:52:06 AM

Over 100% of the time, the process of educating someone on any topic at all follows the same process;
What it is.
Concepts under it.
Causes.
Importance
(If it is a problem then we can have effects, solutions, and so on ).
The same thing applies to Bitcoin. The most important thing people look at in every topic or subject even in schools is "why is a thing important? why I'm I being taught,  how would it help me, why did it come into place". Answering these questions even makes both teaching and learning interesting.
So, when someone says "Why are you into this thing don't you know it's a Ponzi scheme?..or it's illegal... And so on, and so on, I'd say...
"Did you know that the year 2008 had the worst economic disaster in history, crumbling the world's financial and banking system? People had their homes and businesses possessed by banks cause of bad mortgage loans. Money lost its value. Just imagine an economy way worse than what we're going through in our country today, that's what happened that year.
 But thankfully, the next year, bitcoin was released by Satoshi Nakamoto, and it became a financial alternative, a savior. After that, it went on to save many other countries' economies, and you call it a get-rich-quick scheme?"
You see there are a lot of really nice stories to tell about Bitcoin, cause it has affected us POSTIVELY. I'd say that's the best way to preach or teach people about Bitcoin. Tell them a story.
Roseline492

Activity: 280
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2023, 03:23:49 PM

I don't think there is need to preach about Bitcoin I mean here is an open platform were anybody can come and acquire knowledge about Bitcoin so going outside this platform to preach about Bitcoin is complicating yourself were as people will reason it in other way round, either seeing you as a Yahoo or someone that wants to scam them, also considering the regulation challenges faced by crypto in Nigeria and perception of most Nigerians about crypto so to me preaching Bitcoin in Nigeria is not advise able.

Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 185

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2023, 04:42:12 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

Preaching of Bitcoin depends on individual, but the major approach towards this is, identifying the people that have interest in it, because holding a Bitcoin asset is an individual decision and whatever risk that comes with it, is personal, so when am preaching, I make sure that I tell people the truth about investing in Bitcoin, the do and donts, I tell them that Bitcoin is not a get reach fast asset, it requires perseverance, patience, for anyone to benefit immensely in this investment, you must be prepared to hold for a long-term, whatever wave you see is part of the game, but no financial advice, any money you feel to invest with, should be personal.

Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 442

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2023, 10:50:03 PM

Alot of Nigerians knows about cryptocurrency and bitcoin but there somethings some still get wrong, like :
1. Some still think cryptocurrency is illegal in Nigeria (I once also believed this until Charles Tim enlightenment on it), whereas we are just banned by cbn from making any crypto relating transactions with banks.
2. Some see crypto and bitcoin as a get rich schemes without thinking of the risks involved.
3. Some see crypto and bitcoin as ponzi schemes because there are alot of crypto ponzi schemes like the cstcmine that recently crashed.
4. Some see bitcoin as something relating to fraud because of those fraudsters who call themselves BTC boys.
Teaching bitcoin and cryptocurrency  to people either as an investment or means of payment  solely depends on the person and their interest because I believe that the usage of bitcoin is dependent on the user.
But I think of the fastest way to get peoples attention  to bitcoin  is being successful  in it because people now believe in results that theories.

In this country, I think one of the factors fighting bitcoin is scammers because bitcoin  has already been identified with scammers and the moment  you tell the average person about bitcoin,  the first thing that comes to mind is scammers  and fraud  and I wish there are possible ways we can disassociate  bitcoin  from scams and crimility.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Baki202

Activity: 294
Merit: 172

View Profile
September 02, 2023, 12:33:56 PM

Crypto is not legal and its not illegal  and i like am like that because once its legal there going to be a fee attached to anyone associated with it,  and with time the ban will be lifted gradually, but me personally I like the thing like this. Everybody want money, but them no them wan look the other side of the thing, everybody wan claim sharp guy but crypto no get that one oh, and na the problem be that people no they know the difference between ponzi and crypto if to say them do there own research they for know the difference. And  number four, you know say all this fraud stars they collect bitcoin from their client and them, they also tell people say them they invest in bitcoin and all na lie. And na why people they see am has fraud.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: