Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your bitcoin May/June price analysis?  (Read 792 times)
RewFrew

Activity: 574
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2023, 03:16:14 PM

I think your idea was good. In may-june bitcoin price was near about $$24k-$30k so your prediction was perfect i think. Now bitcoin price near about $30k some time it some increasing and some times its price decreasing. But after some time it Again come in $30k range. We can tall it has now stable in $30k. I think market will pump soon. Many good news coming. So uptrend situation seeing. It seems that bitcoin price will touch $40k within 1/2 month. I believe that who are bought bitcoin in $16k-$20k they are lucky. Because they are already profited near about 2x. I also bought small amount of bitcoin now i am also profited. When bitcoin price will touch $36k then my profit will 2x.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 07:01:38 PM

I think market will pump soon. Many good news coming. So uptrend situation seeing. It seems that bitcoin price will touch $40k within 1/2 month. I believe that who are bought bitcoin in $16k-$20k they are lucky. Because they are already profited near about 2x. I also bought small amount of bitcoin now i am also profited. When bitcoin price will touch $36k then my profit will 2x.
I doubt bitcoin will touch $40k in 1/2 month from your forecast because reaching $40k price should support some big news factors to influence market bullish, but I predict at least late year or early next year for stable price of $40k but nothing is impossible for crypto market to reach any price if dominant buying demand increases under certain conditions.

You are a wise investor in terms of managing funds for investment because many other investors have invested at the highest prices because they do not have a strategy of investing in bitcoin at the lowest prices using reserve funds, you are very lucky to have had bitcoin investments for almost 2x profits and if the market has a bullish market opportunity, profits will increase.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 07:59:44 PM

I think market will pump soon. Many good news coming. So uptrend situation seeing. It seems that bitcoin price will touch $40k within 1/2 month. I believe that who are bought bitcoin in $16k-$20k they are lucky. Because they are already profited near about 2x. I also bought small amount of bitcoin now i am also profited. When bitcoin price will touch $36k then my profit will 2x.
I doubt bitcoin will touch $40k in 1/2 month from your forecast because reaching $40k price should support some big news factors to influence market bullish, but I predict at least late year or early next year for stable price of $40k but nothing is impossible for crypto market to reach any price if dominant buying demand increases under certain conditions.

You are a wise investor in terms of managing funds for investment because many other investors have invested at the highest prices because they do not have a strategy of investing in bitcoin at the lowest prices using reserve funds, you are very lucky to have had bitcoin investments for almost 2x profits and if the market has a bullish market opportunity, profits will increase.

It doesn't matter if you have doubts about $40k in the next 1 to 2 months, but $40k is a price that bitcoin is very likely to reach if there is good news backing it. So far many major investors are preparing to buy bitcoin as a long-term investment asset, those plans are very likely to be influenced by the upcoming halving in 2024.

Of course it's true that it's a bit hard to expect $40k to hit anytime soon, but it's always possible for bitcoin. The halving is still far away so instead of thinking about higher prices I think it would be wise to accumulate bitcoin if you want to get big returns from them after the halving.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 09:51:54 PM

We indeed have reach $31k, unfortunately, it didn't have that momentum to hold that price. So if we are talking about May/June price as per the title here, it's obvious that we didn't reach $40k.

But short term or at least at the end of the year, it could be doable for us. Maybe as we approach the last quarter of the year, we might be in some bullish sentiments. So I will not be surprised if this price is going to be touch. $40k-$50k but might a good estimates at the end of 2023.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████