Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wally Coin - Rare opportunity  (Read 58 times)
swan97 (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 07:30:11 PM

New crypto that has huge potential!  Currently, $100 will make you a whale.  It's one of those where you'll say, if I had only.  Don't miss this opportunity!

Wally
Contract:  0xBA5d93B6B797981d7A156F1759e388a1F721bdB7

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 08:48:43 PM

Sounds more like a rare opportunity to get scammed or rugged

New crypto that has huge potential!  Currently, $100 will make you a whale.
How do you know?

You can't be a whale with 200 Billion tokens worth $2 in total.

It's one of those where you'll say, if I had only.
or perhaps if I hadn't! my $100 would still be here with me.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 09:14:14 PM

lol, are you sure that with just 100 bucks you can become a whale in the future thanks to this coin? Also, when I looked at this contract briefly, this meme was actually a scam. The liquidity is low, the daily trading volume is not much, and the price is falling and will never be in the support zone. So to me, it's really silly to put $100 on this project; I'd rather go out and trade crypto futures than this meme contract.
SmartGold01

Activity: 700
Merit: 760

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2023, 09:59:09 PM

How did you get to know about this token because I never had of this, is very risky to invest in this project because you don't know any information about the token and team members. I guess the bull is around the corner and is less than a year to get into fully bitcoin halving, I know many projects will want to utilize this opportunity to launch in other to scam people and go away with their investment.
swan97 (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 10:03:41 PM

pinksale.finance, the fact is that there are very few holders right now.  I small investment will get you a good percentage of the circulating supply.  It's definitely a gamble, and definitely not a long hold, but a quick surge could yeld a large increase, and then you get out...

terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 11:33:30 PM

Firstly, this is not at all a rare opportunity as the title of your thread, because many new projects with unclear foundations or even scam projects are born almost every day
Second, Are you inviting us to gamble with your sweet speculation? as if there is no loss in buying Wally tokens.
without reviewing the project, Just buy then sell it when pumped, if your speculation is correct maybe there will be no loss and poor people in the world.
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1287

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 06:23:14 AM

New crypto that has huge potential!  Currently, $100 will make you a whale.  It's one of those where you'll say, if I had only.  Don't miss this opportunity!
It's the scammers' favorite way of arousing your greed, which is promises that you will get rich quickly. If that is possible, why do you need $100 from me? Isn't it better to take out a loan and pay it off since you are guaranteed to make a profit?

The rush to ask you to send your money, the lack of a plan for the currency, there is no real active DEV team, a lot of lies, the dream of profit and wealth without effort, and telling you to invest first are all things that indicate that you are trying to scam, especially since your account is newbie account and without a commercial record, meaning that if you get a negative trust, you can go back and create a new account, you have nothing to lose.

It is the fastest way to lose your money and your mental health.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: