Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:40:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A opinion on regrets  (Read 1015 times)
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 11:37:16 AM

I used to regret a lot when it comes to investment and money management,
But there is nothing we could do about it, it is all in the past just learn from it to make a better decision.
There would always be some regrets because of our decision but we should just take it and learn from it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 11:54:40 AM

There is no point in regretting but learning what we have missed and then use that knowledge to not miss another opportunity in future. The bitcoin drops and not buying is a serious mistake if done after you become a trader, but I will excuse the altcoins in this regard, they can be ignored for long specially the newly launched shitcoin ones.

What one person has not done should be the lesson for more people out there and as a lesson for them. No use crying out loud that they should have done this or that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ultegra134

Activity: 1568
Merit: 744

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 12:01:07 PM

...However, I don't know what most crypto investors see in XRP, and Doge not to even mention PEPE which are just a joke crypto that is highly manipulated.

Obviously, those who buy these coins hope to get a good profit. XRP investors hope that in the end Ripple will win the court, which will allow the coin to fly to the moon. Those who hold Doge expect another tweet from Elon Musk. Well, those who are now buying Pepe expect that the coin will increase by 80,000% again, but unfortunately this will not happen.
If I'm not mistaken, over 5 years have passed and there hasn't been a resolution for XRP yet, and I'm starting to doubt that there ever will be one. However, I agree that if a solution is ever found, XRP will skyrocket. I find it unlikely, though.

In terms of missed opportunities, as someone who has missed plenty since 2014, it gets easier in the long run. You shouldn't count how many you've lost; there will always be an abundance of them, but how many you've taken advantage of. Those two or three opportunities you grasped are what brought you here. I don't have time to waste regretting what I could have done better, because there is certainly a lot I would have done differently if I knew better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1660

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 01:34:18 PM

If I'm not mistaken, over 5 years have passed and there hasn't been a resolution for XRP yet, and I'm starting to doubt that there ever will be one. However, I agree that if a solution is ever found, XRP will skyrocket. I find it unlikely, though...

Yes, this event happened at the end of 2020, when the SEC filed a lawsuit against Ripple and its executives. And the end of the trial will definitely affect the price of XRP, depending on what decision is made. But if the Ripple company wins, this will affect not only the price of the coin, but also the entire cryptocurrency market, since the SEC will no longer have the right to make such accusations.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1215

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 03:57:24 PM

We regret about missing Bitcoin, then about XRP then about Ethereum then Doge then Shiba then Pepe (these are some top of my head and from what I've come across in my crypto term).
I bet you there must be many who still feel good they missed out on those coins, except if what members say here is with hypocrisy. I said that because I know I've read so many posts where forum members said those coins (except Bitcoin) were shitcoins and weren't worth investing on. For me, I regret selling my BNB too early @$3+ and then selling my 10,000 Doge around 5cent, only for it to hit ATH at 70cent+ in less than two weeks after I sold off.

Point being there are always new opportunities and dwelling on regrets is futile.
We're humans, with real blood flowing in our veins and subject to emotions. Regret is a part of life, no one can help it, no matter how hard we try.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 04:04:12 PM

If you said you regret missing Bitcoin and Ethereum I would have agreed because they are one of the cryptocurrencies everyone must invest in but still haven't missed it now though if you could set some target on weekly DCA investment on it.
However, I don't know what most crypto investors see in XRP, and Doge not to even mention PEPE which are just a joke crypto that is highly manipulated.
When it comes to investment, we immediately think of profit, whether it's memes, shitcoins...manipulated, but as long as you can make a profit from it and have a lot of money, you are successful. For example, many people invest in top altcoins because they think they have use cases, have superior technology...But in the end, they are not profitable for us, so are they really good?
If you invested in top altcoin which has good use cases, and technology but it's not profitable for you then you're just investing in the market while you're not doing things right.

Don't forget what our goal in the market is, if it's profit, then don't miss it if there is a chance. I am not too conservative in investing, people can invest in any project as long as they know what they are doing and are willing to accept whatever results they achieve.
The first goal should always be the project technology and the problem it solves with a little thought of making a profit. This is how to choose the perfect investment and I believe the goal of only making a profit is the exact reason why you're choosing the wrong top altcoin either.

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 04:50:13 PM

I often arrive late, and I regret missing many opportunities to invest in cryptocurrencies. Although most of my friends have benefited from these coins, I frequently come to regret using them. However, I fully think that everything has its ideal timing and the proper time. We will find it difficult to move forward and strive for future investment success if we constantly regret the chances we have lost.
The crypto world still has a lot to offer so we still have lots of chances to grab when the right time for us comes. Being regretful and disappointed is normal but we need to move forward and look for better opportunities. The blockchain technology world still has a lot to offer and we only have to be observant. I still believe that good things come to those who wait so we should still look for the better side of our redirections.
Issa56

Activity: 1386
Merit: 911

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 05:57:29 PM

We regret about missing Bitcoin,
I don't know what you mean by missing Bitcoin, you haven't miss bitcoin, you can still invest in bitcoin or do you think Bitcoin price is high already? I don't think so, to me bitcoin price is still very low and very soon you will see that you didn't miss bitcoin investment, I don't really know about other altcoins, but bitcoin investment is never too late and no one have missed bitcoin.

I noticed some people don't want to invest in bitcoin because they believe bitcoin price is already high and they won't be making much profit again but that's wrong, if you can invest in bitcoin now and you can hold, then you are still going to make money in future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1045

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 06:02:26 PM

This is not the fact, Bitcoin was Bitcoin I really can't even think to compare any other Altcoin or shitcoin with BTC in terms of missing the opportunity because of the returns Bitcoin gave I don't think it's possible in any other asset and still the potential value of the Bitcoin is far more attractive to investors as compared to the projects you have mentioned.

For ETH as well I always think that this project is also standing on its position and with the BTC ETH can make its own ways, for XRP I am not even 10% sure about its future potential and Pepe is just a bubble. Shib was a great meme hunter opportunity but you don't know how much people lost in it I think 30% profit ratio with 70% loss. Now the maximum of the people are exited in loss or they are stuck in a specific range and have no hope of recovery as well.

SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 672
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 06:40:39 PM

We regret about missing Bitcoin, then about XRP then about Ethereum then Doge then Shiba then Pepe (these are some top of my head and from what I've come across in my crypto term).

Seriously, some people have made a lot of profits from the above projects you mentioned with a small amount of capital. I always think of this kind of opportunity as the reason why I am not always opportune to invest in this kind of project at an early stage of the project. It is always a big regret for a person not to invest in a project that they know about at an initial level but refuse to invest in it.But sometimes we don't need to regret what we don't know, especially as for me, I don't always regret on  what I don't get  the information at it early stage. But the only painful thing is getting the opportunity but refusing to utilize it, and that should be since as a big regret.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 06:53:04 PM

Maybe for the fact that they pump hard especially those meme coins where get thousand percent in return if you bought them early that's why OP regret not to have that since he count the possible profit he may get if he own those coins before. But its not really good to think that way since its just add stress for us thinking those things which is out of control. Best just to deal up with current situation and try to look for another opportunity for new coin will launch also have great potential to pump just like those coins he mentioned.
Let's just say it's not the time to get thousands of percent profit on meme coins. There are still many other potentials that can provide thousands of percent profit. Just need to focus and do research to know where the treasure will appear. Catching early is not a guarantee that you will get big profits, but you will also get losses if the coin turns out to be a scam and only managed by fraudsters. Don't have to regret and give up because of one lost opportunity. there are many other opportunities.
redwine49

Activity: 994
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 08:15:23 PM

we all regret things, something in the past.
I also regret selling btc under 10k, sell some thosand doge for 4 cents, sell some eth for a few hundred dollars.
but now i realized why we regret things that we have done because our past becomes the future.
in the past we have already decided to sell. there is no point for regret, we can't change it.

tvplus006
Legendary

Merit: 1660

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 11:25:13 PM

I also regret selling btc under 10k, sell some thosand doge for 4 cents, sell some eth for a few hundred dollars.
but now i realized why we regret things that we have done because our past becomes the future.
in the past we have already decided to sell. there is no point for regret, we can't change it.

There is no reason to regret what was done wrong in the past, since we do not yet have such an opportunity to go back and fix everything. It is possible that in the near future we will have the opportunity to go back in time and buy bitcoin for 10 cents.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
irhact

Activity: 630
Merit: 749

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 11:50:08 PM

Point being there are always new opportunities and dwelling on regrets is futile.

Regrets of not investing is better than regrets of investing but getting scammed. Many investors has been left without any money and that's because they're investing in memecoins and chasing after hype of these market. Those projects aren't what you should be regretting not investing in because other opportunities might present itself in the future. You should be more interested in accumulating Bitcoin.

Altcoins comes out everytime so you'll have the opportunity to invest in your favorite altcoins but for the moment your focus should be accumulating Bitcoin because after the halving, Bitcoin would increase in value and then you'll regret not buying when it was low.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 01:38:16 AM

There's really no point dwelling on the past and regrets. Accept that you missed the opportunity to invest at cheaper price and move on because there's always a perfect time again to take advantage a certain crypto at its earlier stage. But it's not late if you still want to buy these coins you mentioned (aside from meme coins because it's not worth the risk) especially Bitcoin since it's the primary crypto that we should invest in.

On the other side, be careful in choosing what altcoins to include in your portfolio. Don't regret if you're not able to join the ride of the hyped coin because it's quite risky. What if it didn't soar high? You'll also regret buying it and wasted your money. So only choose an established coins before considering to invest on meme coins.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 156

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 04:48:16 AM

Quote from: libert19

Things can change sometimes in crypto investment but never allow your past to make you feel you can't make it again in life than to start carrying out your personal research to know that there are more potential coins in the market that you can invest and you will not have any regret in such choice. Those coins you mentioned, I believe they will definitely improve higher soon because their teams are seriously working to ensure their investors have positive results that will make them to feel happy in the community. Since the price of those coins is still low, it will be favourable if you can use this period to buy more of those coins and hodl like 3 or 4 years before you can sell.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 05:48:18 AM

Don't regret it, the opportunities in crypto currency are still very large,
even though the price of Bitcoin is quite expensive because it has reached a price of $ 26k,
the surprise for holders is still very high, there is still a chance to become a millionaire, don't give up.

worle1bm

Activity: 1834
Merit: 166

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 06:32:29 AM

There's no point in regretting after because the time will not come back but you know it's hard to control that feeling but in trading we should not be emotional and be practical only.The thing is when we see prices rising and lot of people making money out of it we feel bad that we missed the opportunity on it but if they went down we feel that it's good we didn't invest in it.See the people will still miss btc investment at this time and say we regret so don't do such things only do wise moves on right time.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Renampun

Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2023, 08:44:42 AM

for me personally, i'm lazy enough to regret something like that, because i think the opportunity is always there in the crypto market and i think there is no need to regret it because if there is another chance you can try it and if you are lucky you can get a higher profit from the previous.

so stop wasting your energy on regrets, instead you can learn and try to invest again in potential assets and see how crypto will trend in the future, because it's much better.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
redwine49

Activity: 994
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 11:06:49 AM

There is no reason to regret what was done wrong in the past, since we do not yet have such an opportunity to go back and fix everything. It is possible that in the near future we will have the opportunity to go back in time and buy bitcoin for 10 cents.
we will have the opportunity to go back?!
what do you mean?
time machine? i don't think we can go back

There's really no point dwelling on the past and regrets. Accept that you missed the opportunity to invest at cheaper price and move on because there's always a perfect time again to take advantage a certain crypto at its earlier stage. But it's not late if you still want to buy these coins you mentioned (aside from meme coins because it's not worth the risk) especially Bitcoin since it's the primary crypto that we should invest in.

On the other side, be careful in choosing what altcoins to include in your portfolio. Don't regret if you're not able to join the ride of the hyped coin because it's quite risky. What if it didn't soar high? You'll also regret buying it and wasted your money. So only choose an established coins before considering to invest on meme coins.
That's right, but many people can't move on. only think what if i bought that crypto and take 1000x profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: