Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A opinion on regrets  (Read 1014 times)
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 11:21:43 AM

We regret about missing Bitcoin, then about XRP then about Ethereum then Doge then Shiba then Pepe (these are some top of my head and from what I've come across in my crypto term).

Point being there are always new opportunities and dwelling on regrets is futile.

No need to think about regrets that have passed, yes I know and feel it because I missed my 50 Ethereum which I sold at a price below $ 100,
but that will be a lesson for me, that when the market is bearish we have to hold and accumulate, don't even sell the altcoins that we have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 03:21:08 PM

If you said you regret missing Bitcoin and Ethereum I would have agreed because they are one of the cryptocurrencies everyone must invest in but still haven't missed it now though if you could set some target on weekly DCA investment on it.
However, I don't know what most crypto investors see in XRP, and Doge not to even mention PEPE which are just a joke crypto that is highly manipulated.
When it comes to investment, we immediately think of profit, whether it's memes, shitcoins...manipulated, but as long as you can make a profit from it and have a lot of money, you are successful. For example, many people invest in top altcoins because they think they have use cases, have superior technology...But in the end, they are not profitable for us, so are they really good?
If you invested in top altcoin which has good use cases, and technology but it's not profitable for you then you're just investing in the market while you're not doing things right.

Don't forget what our goal in the market is, if it's profit, then don't miss it if there is a chance. I am not too conservative in investing, people can invest in any project as long as they know what they are doing and are willing to accept whatever results they achieve.
The first goal should always be the project technology and the problem it solves with a little thought of making a profit. This is how to choose the perfect investment and I believe the goal of only making a profit is the exact reason why you're choosing the wrong top altcoin either.

I say don't miss any opportunity, I mean, as long as we can make a profit, we shouldn't miss it.
If talking about technology, I dare to promise, only bitcoin is the only coin with technology, the rest is garbage, just for speculation. Many people talk about altcoins having new technology and use cases, but have you seen any altcoins put into practice so far? Bitcoin was created with the intention of being a currency, unlike altcoins from ETH to all, which were created for the purpose of selling tokens for profit. The market is over 13 years old, and thousands of altcoins are said to be technologically superior to bitcoin, but so far, all of them are slowly dying out and being replaced by newer altcoins. Do you remember the names like EOS, LISK, and NEM...where did those new technologies go? And future BNB, SOL, DOT...all will have the same end.

Investing in altcoins is gambling and speculation, never think that they really have technology. They are all equally trash, and that's why I don't hate memecoins, as potential altcoins even lose to Doge or Shiba.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 09:59:39 PM

If you said you regret missing Bitcoin and Ethereum I would have agreed because they are one of the cryptocurrencies everyone must invest in but still haven't missed it now though if you could set some target on weekly DCA investment on it.
However, I don't know what most crypto investors see in XRP, and Doge not to even mention PEPE which are just a joke crypto that is highly manipulated.
When it comes to investment, we immediately think of profit, whether it's memes, shitcoins...manipulated, but as long as you can make a profit from it and have a lot of money, you are successful. For example, many people invest in top altcoins because they think they have use cases, have superior technology...But in the end, they are not profitable for us, so are they really good?
If you invested in top altcoin which has good use cases, and technology but it's not profitable for you then you're just investing in the market while you're not doing things right.

Don't forget what our goal in the market is, if it's profit, then don't miss it if there is a chance. I am not too conservative in investing, people can invest in any project as long as they know what they are doing and are willing to accept whatever results they achieve.
The first goal should always be the project technology and the problem it solves with a little thought of making a profit. This is how to choose the perfect investment and I believe the goal of only making a profit is the exact reason why you're choosing the wrong top altcoin either.

I say don't miss any opportunity, I mean, as long as we can make a profit, we shouldn't miss it.
If talking about technology, I dare to promise, only bitcoin is the only coin with technology, the rest is garbage, just for speculation. Many people talk about altcoins having new technology and use cases, but have you seen any altcoins put into practice so far? Bitcoin was created with the intention of being a currency, unlike altcoins from ETH to all, which were created for the purpose of selling tokens for profit. The market is over 13 years old, and thousands of altcoins are said to be technologically superior to bitcoin, but so far, all of them are slowly dying out and being replaced by newer altcoins. Do you remember the names like EOS, LISK, and NEM...where did those new technologies go? And future BNB, SOL, DOT...all will have the same end.

Investing in altcoins is gambling and speculation, never think that they really have technology. They are all equally trash, and that's why I don't hate memecoins, as potential altcoins even lose to Doge or Shiba.
Mistakes and missed our opportunities is something that it is really that inevitable or something that we cant able to avoid on which we do know that there's no such thing on knowing on what the future lies ahead.
There are lots of factors which would really be affecting your views and insights or opinions on different projects on which you might thought that it was shit but ending up on pumping due to community support.
There are even projects which we do see that it does have that relevance but ending up on dumping or having no value at all because it had been rejected out by the community.
This is why you would really be having those impressions that would really be boggling you whether you should invest or not and on the time that a certain project or coin did pump out
then this is where we do  really having those feeling of regret but well there's nothing we can do but to move on and find for another one.This market does have lots of opportunities for you to get in into the bottom
or when the project is still starting.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 11:58:18 PM

There's no point in regretting after because the time will not come back but you know it's hard to control that feeling but in trading we should not be emotional and be practical only.The thing is when we see prices rising and lot of people making money out of it we feel bad that we missed the opportunity on it but if they went down we feel that it's good we didn't invest in it.See the people will still miss btc investment at this time and say we regret so don't do such things only do wise moves on right time.
I don't like regretting actions that I took that doesn't favour me because I see all of them as experience that will catapult me into being the best version of myself in the nearest future.Actions that we fail to execute which leads to a better results for people who executed them sometimes make us feel bad that we didn't do them while others were doing them,but at thesame time,I see it as an experience gotten on that field.There is no experienced person who hasn't made mistakes in life,infact the more mistakes you make,the more experience you get on that field.Therefore,I dont believe in regrets.

Free space
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2023, 01:25:15 AM

It is good not to miss any opportunity but the best profit are made through long-term holding of Bitcoin.
Yes, the altcoin market appears to be like Gabbage due to some pointless project created to enrich the dev purse but that doesn't mean altcoins like ETH, BNB, etc are Gabbage.
Of course, I remember NEM, EOS, and LISK. However, none of them are worth investing in if you research the project very well.
NEM is outdated, EOS is centralized and making bullish base on Chinese government hype until the government ban BTC and couldn't make their monthly hype prediction. LISK is just another imitator of the ETH concept.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 02:48:07 AM

We regret about missing Bitcoin, then about XRP then about Ethereum then Doge then Shiba then Pepe (these are some top of my head and from what I've come across in my crypto term).

Point being there are always new opportunities and dwelling on regrets is futile.

It's really frustrating seeing those coins moving up and we did not gather much to profit from them .

Look at the graph of each coins though some are already in a low now

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xrp/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shiba-inu/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pepe/

If I were to decide ? yeah I will regret what I forget to purchase or did not trust them completely back in time .

so now changing my strategy ? yeah I will take my risk each time .

Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 11:44:28 AM

It's really frustrating seeing those coins moving up and we did not gather much to profit from them .

Look at the graph of each coins though some are already in a low now

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xrp/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shiba-inu/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pepe/

If I were to decide ? yeah I will regret what I forget to purchase or did not trust them completely back in time .

so now changing my strategy ? yeah I will take my risk each time .

All the altcoins that you mentioned in my opinion still have high prices,
XRP, BNB, ETH are indeed promising altcoins because of the technology built,

while Shiba and Pepe are just memcoins which of course everyone knows that memecoin is just like a pump and dump,
don't regret it if Haven't gotten into altcoins yet then this is the time.

redwine49

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 09:56:36 PM

No need to think about regrets that have passed, yes I know and feel it because I missed my 50 Ethereum which I sold at a price below $ 100,
but that will be a lesson for me, that when the market is bearish we have to hold and accumulate, don't even sell the altcoins that we have.
it depend which altcoin did you sell a major? a minor? or less than that. i remember many altcoin didn't make out to survive. they just gone without saying a good bye.
the prices and transaction volumes are falling day by day like a heartbeat that weakens every day and never goes back up and just forgotten

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2023, 10:00:51 PM

Yeah, we have missed out on many things in the past, and we will continue to do so because the market is like that. When there's a new thing, you can never predict what will happen to it next. And when it's a centralized one, well, I would like to stay away from it. Even if people are still making a good amount of profits from ALTS but for me, I don't want them because I don't like taking extreme risks. What if it's a pyramid scheme? And many are just making things complicated to show they are unique. And in that process, they are making less engagement and failing miserably.

When it comes to regret, I have none when it comes to missing out on something. Most likely I will always choose Bitcoin as my first choice. Because it's going to show some good results in the long run. There's no guarantee with ALTS. I said that I have no regrets because it Bitcoin investment and there are no correct time to enter. Whenever you enter the market, all you need to do is buy and hodl. That's why it is so special. After some period of time, the profit is meant to come.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 10:26:23 PM

Yeah, we have missed out on many things in the past, and we will continue to do so because the market is like that. When there's a new thing, you can never predict what will happen to it next. And when it's a centralized one, well, I would like to stay away from it. Even if people are still making a good amount of profits from ALTS but for me, I don't want them because I don't like taking extreme risks. What if it's a pyramid scheme? And many are just making things complicated to show they are unique. And in that process, they are making less engagement and failing miserably.

When it comes to regret, I have none when it comes to missing out on something. Most likely I will always choose Bitcoin as my first choice. Because it's going to show some good results in the long run. There's no guarantee with ALTS. I said that I have no regrets because it Bitcoin investment and there are no correct time to enter. Whenever you enter the market, all you need to do is buy and hodl. That's why it is so special. After some period of time, the profit is meant to come.
Even up to now on which i had missed out PEPE and some meme coins which do able to hit up minimum of 50x - 100x or more, which it do really leave out for me to regret every now and then.There are really that
moments on which my intuition and hunches that do tell me that this coin would be having that multiple folds but i did miss out on investing into until it turns out and sees that it flies and pump that hard.
Then whats next? Then this is where regret would kicked in and if you do start to move on and then you would be making another investment and missed out another one? You would really be having
that continuous regret feeling which is something that you would really be feeling on. This is why when dealing with this market then you should really make yourself that emotionally stable and having that
good control or else you would really be definitely be ending up on altering out your decisions and might really be leading into regret and discouragement.

Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 11:38:48 PM

people are making comparisons of the past with the current times which is something wrong, in the current times the ETH will not give a profit of 10x, that is already in the past, it is in the past, it is not worth someone thinking that buying ETH now will be able to make a profit of 10x, that person will spend years holding and not see that 10x profit, so it is better for people to think before buying any altcoin. now if you ask me if there are still altcoins that give 10x profit? my answer and probably still exist but it has become equal to gambling. for example if the person wants altcoin with a profit of 10x then the person will have to look at the market and see if there are new projects

let's say the person sees 10 new projects, then that person will have to put money in the 10 new projects and hold, probably 9 projects will fail and only one could give him the desired profit, and that's why I said it became a game of bad luck, the person is forced to bet on all projects and wait for one of them to work out, people have no way of guessing which one will work out because even if a project is good on paper it can fail in practice and a project of shit on paper can work in practice, just see meme coins as a clear example of what I'm talking about

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 04:01:43 AM

There's no point in regretting after because the time will not come back but you know it's hard to control that feeling but in trading we should not be emotional and be practical only.The thing is when we see prices rising and lot of people making money out of it we feel bad that we missed the opportunity on it but if they went down we feel that it's good we didn't invest in it.See the people will still miss btc investment at this time and say we regret so don't do such things only do wise moves on right time.
I don't like regretting actions that I took that doesn't favour me because I see all of them as experience that will catapult me into being the best version of myself in the nearest future.Actions that we fail to execute which leads to a better results for people who executed them sometimes make us feel bad that we didn't do them while others were doing them,but at thesame time,I see it as an experience gotten on that field.There is no experienced person who hasn't made mistakes in life,infact the more mistakes you make,the more experience you get on that field.Therefore,I dont believe in regrets.
If you are only thinking about the things you have lost then you will not have any time to concentrate on the things you have obtained, not investing in bitcoin and other good altcoins when they we are cheap is without a doubt a problem, but if you are invested in them now then you still have chances to obtain good profits if you can hold them for long enough.

And while you will not obtain the same level of profits those early adopters got, those profits can still be more than enough to make your life many times easier.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
redwine49

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 11:03:50 AM

what makes bitcoin not be replaced by other altcoins. it's because everyone hears bitcoin more often than altcoins.
brands also have an important position to continue to exist like doge which was introduced by elon musk.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Stable090

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 12:57:22 PM

Many individuals missed the chance to invest in bitcoin early, some thought it was a scam or that it would never take off since the government does not support it, yet, right now, everyone wants to buy bitcoin. I can still declare with confidence that the price of bitcoin is still low and that you should invest now if you intend to hold it for a long time. Do not claim that you will no longer invest in bitcoin due to its high price and would instead choose to do so in worthless shitcoins instead. Investing in shitcoins is equivalent to gambling and is exceedingly dangerous. We are all aware that the price of bitcoin is higher than the price it was at the early stage, but if you still invest in bitcoin, you are still going to make profit in the future.

Almost everyone have made similar mistake of selling their coins at a very cheap price, but am sure most of us will have learnt our lesson, and am sure the mistake won’t repeat itself. Any coin we are having now, no one will want to sell it at a cheap price, we should try and hold any coin we are having most especially bitcoin.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 09:22:34 PM

what makes bitcoin not be replaced by other altcoins. it's because everyone hears bitcoin more often than altcoins.
brands also have an important position to continue to exist like doge which was introduced by elon musk.

There's no doubt that Bitcoin would remain on the peak which it do able to serve its purpose aside on being the first crypto then it would be understandable on why its really sitting in top of the rankings which it would

really be continuing on upcoming years to come.Although there's no such thing about being guarantee because we know that no one could predict the future. We dont know if there would be some sort of altcoins would be surpassing out Bitcoins place or ranking. Everything would really be basing or depending on the community demand and recognition because if we do look around on which there are really lots of altcoins which surpasses out Bitcoin if we do speak about tech and other features but still the community had been still choosing up on the King or father of all crypto.

If we do speak about regrets about not investing into those early days then it would really be a common emotion to be felt off.We are imagining that what if we had able to accumulate into those
early years? For sure we do really have that lavish life as of this moment.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 09:58:39 PM

In my opinion, this is normal when experiencing regrets. But for sure, don't let regret interfere and affect our condition to get worse. while in fact, these regrets can be used as lessons and motivation for the future. We still have the opportunity to get profits from Bitcoin or other cryptos as long as we understand the methods and strategies.

omgitsmehehe

Activity: 580
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 11:07:48 AM

In my opinion, this is normal when experiencing regrets. But for sure, don't let regret interfere and affect our condition to get worse. while in fact, these regrets can be used as lessons and motivation for the future. We still have the opportunity to get profits from Bitcoin or other cryptos as long as we understand the methods and strategies.
Regrets are one of the painful experiences of traders, some missed out on big solid entries on the market, either its on buying altcoins or triggering good entries on trades. I've been in positions on buying gigantic pieces of bitcoin, but threw that away simply because I was frighten that it will not have any value in the future, now look at the present value of bitcoin, counting in high figures. But there's always a second chance, bitcoin is very potential project that will explore our portfolio in the future, I'm taking my chances and investing all my fiat currency in it.

Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 440

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2023, 11:41:35 AM

Well it is normal for every regular  human to have regrets if he or she misses out of an opportunity  especially  with regards to making money but the truth is that one shouldn't  dwell in such past but rather strive to grab such similar opportunities  when the time comes and there us a popular  saying that "He who falls and fails to stand is a failure and not he who fall and rises".

Personally  aside from missing out when bitcoin  was still very low, I haven't had any personal regrets to miss out from any of the above-mentioned  coins listed in the op because I don't do altcoins  because I don't want to be a scape goat because of my schedules and that's why I stick to bitcoin and I think since we're  still in the bear market,  it wouldn't be a bad idea if we still keep buying.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
SamReomo

Activity: 798
Merit: 673

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 04:01:09 PM

I agree with you about those regretful moments because all of us somehow got affected because of missing those huge gainers in the world of crypto-currencies. I remember the time when Gamestop, and Doge were pumping badly and I invested $500 into Doge when its price was below 0.008 but because of urgency and greed I somehow sold my coins with just 2x profit and missed the opportunity of having huge gains far more than 70x from just that little investment. That's one of the most regretful experiences of my life and I still think that why I sold my coins for just 2x profit. However, past is gone and now I'm still hopeful that I will soon get into a good crypto project.

I missed many good projects in past and delve into some bad projects that ruined my capital. In the world of crypto-currencies we are never sure that which project is good and which isn't good until we see some results. The FOMO plays a huge role in pumping a coin and in case of Dogecoin it was the panic that brought its price that high. I think it's a common thing to win and lose in crypto market and one should always continue the quest for financial freedom even if we miss some of those huge gaining opportunities.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 04:21:32 PM

I agree with you. There are always new opportunities in the crypto world and we should focus on the present and the future, not the past. Regret is a negative emotion that can hold us back from taking action and learning from our mistakes. Let’s be optimistic and open-minded about the potential of crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: