Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 02:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A opinion on regrets  (Read 1032 times)
bitLeap

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 12:11:33 PM

There should be no regret for not being able to buy a meme coin because it is nothing more than a gamble, if you can't get in too early, you will only waste your money by buying billions of tokens that will be worthless once the hype is over and if you buy when there is FOMO, you are guaranteed to lose money because the price will dump right after that and it has happened a lot of time.

If someone regrets not investing in BTC or ETH when they were at their lowest and they knew about them, that is understandable because they have probably missed something that they won't get to see again, or they may, we never know what the future beholds.
Bitcoin and Ethereum remained the top projects in the market, capable of handling unstable market conditions. Investing in market ventures solely for the sake of FOMO results in either a profit or a loss. Regrets are reserved for those who have missed out on both past and current market projects. There are innumerable projects out there that we have lost out on due to FUD, but we kept it to ourselves so as not to be influenced by the past market condition. Every day, new opportunities emerge in the market; it is our responsibility to set things right for ourselves; we cannot change the past, but we can fix it with new prospects in the future.
Why do many people end up regretting when they don't get into coinmeme? The answer is because they see many people taking advantage of the rapid increase when coinmeme becomes a hype. I am very sure and will say that they will be grateful that they did not enter when they saw the coinmeme that ultimately failed.
Indeed, humans are like that, and I do not deny that sometimes I also feel that way, and that is normal. What should not be done is when we regret we actually do something that should not be done, such as for example when we see them profitable we also do not want to be left behind which we often refer to as FOMO.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2023, 01:42:38 PM

No need to think about regrets that have passed, yes I know and feel it because I missed my 50 Ethereum which I sold at a price below $ 100,
but that will be a lesson for me, that when the market is bearish we have to hold and accumulate, don't even sell the altcoins that we have.

Selling at low price is a moment to regret because we can wait if we wants but if we miss the opportunity to buy certain coin then its not a time to regret because may be at that time we don't afford to buy it so always think and plan for present and future because past has gone and it will never come back so to regret is to waste your time.

I think that present and future is always better than past so why we think that mistakes which we have done in past stick with our luck? This time is also better for investment so take forward step and remember that not to repeat the previous mistakes which have been done in past.
Regretting I think is normal but coming back as long as it doesn't drag on is not too problematic,
sometimes some people find it hard to move on and continue to feel sorry so that it actually affects them,
It's better to make past mistakes a lesson to improve in the future.

There is no problem with regretting as we are humans and we can really feel it, but the problem is that we keep repeating it, like we still don't find that opportunity and then keep regretting again. It is a sign that next time you should know why those coins were able to reach that price and why you didn't buy them. All those reasons should be validated so that next time you know what coin to invest in.
livingfree

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 02:17:20 PM

Why do many people end up regretting when they don't get into coinmeme? The answer is because they see many people taking advantage of the rapid increase when coinmeme becomes a hype.
That's it, and it's all about the money and missed profits, period.

I am very sure and will say that they will be grateful that they did not enter when they saw the coinmeme that ultimately failed.
Yes and that's for sure. It's just all about the positive and quick cash making and then if they're able to invest and turned out they didn't ended well on it, regret is still there.

Indeed, humans are like that, and I do not deny that sometimes I also feel that way, and that is normal. What should not be done is when we regret we actually do something that should not be done, such as for example when we see them profitable we also do not want to be left behind which we often refer to as FOMO.
Good example, all of us feel the same way when we miss opportunities. But at the same time, we need to learn from it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
puloweh555

Activity: 546
Merit: 314

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 06:12:15 PM

We regret about missing Bitcoin, then about XRP then about Ethereum then Doge then Shiba then Pepe (these are some top of my head and from what I've come across in my crypto term).

Point being there are always new opportunities and dwelling on regrets is futile.
Damn true 100% I'm currently going through a phase like what you're going through and it's even worse losing 95% of my portfolio, to the point of severe stress, maybe it's almost depression. But now I'm trying again to get up, even though it's very difficult, sometimes the feeling of trauma comes suddenly.

The biggest and noblest capital in life is experience, from that experience it becomes something that can sustain all life to bounce back and continue to learn from mistakes. Think of it as knowledge and life lessons so that it doesn't happen again. Of course, emotions have a big influence on making investment decisions. From that mistake, I had to learn to control my emotions to be better in the future.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1191

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 06:53:40 PM

We regret about missing Bitcoin, then about XRP then about Ethereum then Doge then Shiba then Pepe (these are some top of my head and from what I've come across in my crypto term).

Point being there are always new opportunities and dwelling on regrets is futile.
Damn true 100% I'm currently going through a phase like what you're going through and it's even worse losing 95% of my portfolio, to the point of severe stress, maybe it's almost depression. But now I'm trying again to get up, even though it's very difficult, sometimes the feeling of trauma comes suddenly.

The biggest and noblest capital in life is experience, from that experience it becomes something that can sustain all life to bounce back and continue to learn from mistakes. Think of it as knowledge and life lessons so that it doesn't happen again. Of course, emotions have a big influence on making investment decisions. From that mistake, I had to learn to control my emotions to be better in the future.

You can regret it and feel disappointed about the loss, but really, believe me it's completely useless when you don't manage to learn a valuable lesson from the experience. The fact is that many people are more careful and tend to be better when they have tasted how bitter it is to lose when they have worked hard to build it, but that shouldn't make you just give up.

You know, these bitcoins and cryptocurrencies continue to grow and develop from year to year. You will succeed in getting the target you expect when you start to realize how and what you should do and what you shouldn't do. I've suggested avoiding altcoins as a long-term investment, but altcoins are also good as part of diversification. Just build your portfolio with as many bitcoins as possible, but feel free to diversify.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
teosanru

Activity: 2114
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 07:10:25 PM

The problem with humans is we always regret for what we missed despite knowing that there was a good chance that we might still not have entered it even if we had an idea about this thing. If I'll tell you today that this shitcoin could rise you'll still call me a stupid and might not agree with me but you'll surely regret it once you see it reaching new heights, fact is that your decision of not believing me was absolutely correct if factually this investment looked wrong to you, other than this you can't do anything more all you can do is trust your own fate.
Distinctin

Activity: 2856
Merit: 652

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 08:52:15 PM

well having some lingering regrets is honestly very normal but we just don't forget to move on and look for the other opportunities that may arise as you already stated.
the thing though, sometimes despite regretting some people are just gonna outright miss the future opportunity because they would do exactly the same thing that caused them to have some regrets in the first place.
that is taking the risk to invest, so many are actually so hesitant in taking risk that they'd just outright gonna be missing the opportunity even before it comes.
that's why instead of regretting, they should just harden their mentality and be prepared to take advantage of opportunity that they will encounter, taking risk is fine, and failing is fine, after all what is there that could give good rewards that don't have risk, even investing is basically risking our capital for greater gains.
People fail and end up regretting, and that’s normal for us because we always have emotions that will react to the situation. However, if you keep tolerating your emotions that made you upset and regret, then that’s abnormal already. One should be responsible to sustain his own emotional and mental welfare so he can take progress in his life. That is accepting your own mistakes and learn then grow from it, and not just you will keep regretting every after failure without making any move for recovery.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mahanton

Activity: 2758
Merit: 637

View Profile
July 07, 2023, 10:35:38 PM

well having some lingering regrets is honestly very normal but we just don't forget to move on and look for the other opportunities that may arise as you already stated.
the thing though, sometimes despite regretting some people are just gonna outright miss the future opportunity because they would do exactly the same thing that caused them to have some regrets in the first place.
that is taking the risk to invest, so many are actually so hesitant in taking risk that they'd just outright gonna be missing the opportunity even before it comes.
that's why instead of regretting, they should just harden their mentality and be prepared to take advantage of opportunity that they will encounter, taking risk is fine, and failing is fine, after all what is there that could give good rewards that don't have risk, even investing is basically risking our capital for greater gains.
People fail and end up regretting, and that’s normal for us because we always have emotions that will react to the situation. However, if you keep tolerating your emotions that made you upset and regret, then that’s abnormal already. One should be responsible to sustain his own emotional and mental welfare so he can take progress in his life. That is accepting your own mistakes and learn then grow from it, and not just you will keep regretting every after failure without making any move for recovery.
Regrets and learning is totally connected to each other because people wont really be making out progress if they dont learn and this is something that it is really a normal part of the process since we are dealing with investment or trading or whatsoever that connects out with money.We've been taking up some risks on investing into something on which there's always that chance or possibility about losing money which it is normal.
This is why on the time that you do experience this then you would definitely be trying out to reassess on whats wrong and on what you had missed. You would really be having that brainstorming and be thinking
on what things should be learned for you to be able to avoid such possible next situation to happen. This is where it would really be adding up our knowledge and enhancing our skills over time.
This is why dont make yourself that having that self pity when it comes to losses because you would really be able to learn in exchange.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitLeap

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 10:35:20 AM

Why do many people end up regretting when they don't get into coinmeme? The answer is because they see many people taking advantage of the rapid increase when coinmeme becomes a hype.
That's it, and it's all about the money and missed profits, period.

Yes that's right, I don't deny that my main goal is also to make money and profit, but that doesn't mean we have to sacrifice and make a fortune by entering the market because of the hype, it's tantamount to gambling. I personally would rather not benefit from the market hype than to rely on luck.
After all, I also still benefit from others, such as bitcoin which I have no doubt about. And that must have been felt by people who bought at the lowest price (15k) that happened some time ago.
The choice is in our hands, but don't let greed control us, because it is very possible that we feel a loss when we follow the hype that is happening on coinmeme.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 630
Merit: 523

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2023, 05:26:04 PM

It can also go the other way - I regret investing in dozens of altcoins that collapsed to 0.

Exactly, there are thousands of Altcoins in the crypto market, and investing in them is just a total waste of time, and the only few that have managed to make names for themselves are usually the ones that are being used as examples or as reasons for opportunities that one has missed to invest in other Altcoins. There is a possibility that some coins can do a +100% or 1000% in a few years, but the question is, do you know which one it would be? is not about putting hope and your money in one token that cannot even turn shitcoins before 12 months are fully over. Someone said that Altcoins are just a "try your luck investment."  Grin Grin

Cheers 🥂, Dr.Bitcoin_Strange 👺👺

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sanitough

Activity: 2856
Merit: 673

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 06:29:21 PM

Yeah, I missed Bitcoin, as well as all the altcoins you mentioned, plus a whole lots of others, if I were to start numbering them, I can't really arrive at a figure that is certain.
But yeah, you are right, sitting and regretting all the opportunities missed in crypto will only mean one thing, and that is the fact that you will end up missing even more opportunities, it is futile to dwelling on regrets, what is gone is gone, and no amount of regrets will bring it back, it's like some one losing his or her relationship to death, no amount of crying or tears will bring the dead back to live.

Life have to go on, opportunity will always come and go, if you missed one, better get up and position yourself properly to take advantage of the next one coming, regretting and crying over a closed door, will only make you not notice the doors that are open, until they are closed also.
Well said. Regretting is part of investing. Once you misplaced an opportunity into its disadvantage, then you will never totally take advantage of them but end up regretting. However, that’s normal for us as we are still susceptible from making mistakes and wrong decision making in life at some point in our lives. At least from there, we should need to move forward and learned what we need to learn. Regrets, no matter how hard you cry, no matter how often you blame yourself, those lost opportunities will never come again. But there will always be new rays of hope and opportunities for those who are willing to take risk and take advantage every bit of it.

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 08:09:04 PM

If it not for us it will never be for us, that's the thing we will be carried away by fomo, we will always regret something. But then to make things right we should always monitor what is trending so we can follow and we can understand what is happening. Making a research about something is worth it, because we can found gems and when we found it, we will never feel fomo. About bitcoin it is not too late to buy as well as to eth. Never in my life I regret buying bitcoin whatever price it could be.
Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 10:32:36 PM

i have really missed alot this year but hopefully to achieve something before end of the year, PEPE i missed this one, ARB too, even the so called PI coin too like some times i feel like beating my self. Any ways hopes are not lost yet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carlfebz2

Activity: 2996
Merit: 735

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
July 08, 2023, 10:45:44 PM

If it not for us it will never be for us, that's the thing we will be carried away by fomo, we will always regret something. But then to make things right we should always monitor what is trending so we can follow and we can understand what is happening. Making a research about something is worth it, because we can found gems and when we found it, we will never feel fomo. About bitcoin it is not too late to buy as well as to eth. Never in my life I regret buying bitcoin whatever price it could be.
Regrets and disappointments is always been that part of investing world on which you would really be able to experience failures and other correlated stuffs just because we cant really just possibly to win or profit
on assured manner because we know that this market is really having both side in between buyers and sellers on which on having their own specific ways on how they would really gonna handle out themselves
on this unpredictable space.

We've seen lots of opportunities that had passed but we do fail on able to buy into those points on which you would really be banging up your head on why you had missed that? Due to unpredictability of this market
then there's no way that you could be able to predict or tell on what would gonna happen and on which projects would be pumping or not. So its a matter of risks taking on the time
you would be buying something just because you've been believing that it would be having a potential.

Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2023, 05:34:28 AM

Many people don't want to join any new project except bitcoin and ethereum. These coins are trustees of people's  and it's natural to regret missing the opportunity to profit from it. We have to gain profit from here only through investment opportunity.Since the cryptocurrency market is volatile, there can be regrets in any case.  Many such people have failed to invest in cryptocurrencies, but then investors turned around.  Cryptocurrencies are a huge platform these days so we have to accept that regrets and disappointments are always a part of the investment world.We can only speculate about the cryptocurrency future but there is no way to tell exactly what will happen here so we just have to be patient.
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
July 09, 2023, 09:59:04 AM

Yes we must have time to monitor and follow the trends that are happening in the market,
so that in making decisions we will definitely understand it and not just rely on suggestions from other people,
Bitcoin is for long term investment and it is totally worth it.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2023, 10:06:18 AM

Yeah, I missed Bitcoin, as well as all the altcoins you mentioned, plus a whole lots of others, if I were to start numbering them, I can't really arrive at a figure that is certain.
But yeah, you are right, sitting and regretting all the opportunities missed in crypto will only mean one thing, and that is the fact that you will end up missing even more opportunities, it is futile to dwelling on regrets, what is gone is gone, and no amount of regrets will bring it back, it's like some one losing his or her relationship to death, no amount of crying or tears will bring the dead back to live.

Life have to go on, opportunity will always come and go, if you missed one, better get up and position yourself properly to take advantage of the next one coming, regretting and crying over a closed door, will only make you not notice the doors that are open, until they are closed also.
Well said. Regretting is part of investing. Once you misplaced an opportunity into its disadvantage, then you will never totally take advantage of them but end up regretting. However, that’s normal for us as we are still susceptible from making mistakes and wrong decision making in life at some point in our lives. At least from there, we should need to move forward and learned what we need to learn. Regrets, no matter how hard you cry, no matter how often you blame yourself, those lost opportunities will never come again. But there will always be new rays of hope and opportunities for those who are willing to take risk and take advantage every bit of it.

That is why it is always best to move on from the mistakes we've made and also learn from them. You are right, no matter how much we cry about them, they are still useless, and you'll just use up your energy on them. Try to move on and be better. Find out where you should be checking the news next time and why you missed that opportunity. Create a way to not miss those opportunities again so that you'll catch them next time. Also, mistakes can make us stronger because we will try to avoid them again next time so that we don't feel those regrets again in life.
lixer

Activity: 2562
Merit: 586

View Profile
July 09, 2023, 06:58:16 PM

Why do many people end up regretting when they don't get into coinmeme? The answer is because they see many people taking advantage of the rapid increase when coinmeme becomes a hype. I am very sure and will say that they will be grateful that they did not enter when they saw the coinmeme that ultimately failed.
You're right, that's how human nature is, we regret when we do something but we also regret if we don't do something sometimes, like if we make an investment and it fails, we regret doing it, but sometimes when we leave an opportunity and it makes other successful, we regret again for not taking the chance. That's how we are and that is how we will always be, some things cannot change and as long as human beings exist, these things will stay with them.

The FOMO part you mentioned is actually a great example, people who get late for getting into something specifically a cryptocurrency investment, and when they see the price going up rapidly, they try and get in very quickly but by the time they enter, the price already has touched the sky and is about to come down again.

Hamphser

Activity: 2534
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 09, 2023, 07:33:10 PM

You're right, that's how human nature is, we regret when we do something but we also regret if we don't do something sometimes, like if we make an investment and it fails, we regret doing it, but sometimes when we leave an opportunity and it makes other successful, we regret again for not taking the chance. That's how we are and that is how we will always be, some things cannot change and as long as human beings exist, these things will stay with them.

The FOMO part you mentioned is actually a great example, people who get late for getting into something specifically a cryptocurrency investment, and when they see the price going up rapidly, they try and get in very quickly but by the time they enter, the price already has touched the sky and is about to come down again.
Regrets is already been part of our lives on which there are really decisions that we have done which it did turns out to be that giving out some results which it isnt really that something that havent some pleasing results on which you would really be having those impressions that if you have just done the other way around when it comes to the decision then you wouldnt really be ending up on this way.

This is why it would really be better that you wouldn't really make yourself to be that perfectionist because if you do then you would really be always be having able to felt out regrets anytime you do miss out
good opportunities on making money on which it is really that something that really needs to have that self realization when it comes to this matter.

Mistakes and bad decisions in life is really just that normal and its not something that you would really be able to cope up on every opportunity that we do see that it could give out advantage
for us to make profits or make our finances better.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1138

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 09, 2023, 09:50:20 PM

Good example, all of us feel the same way when we miss opportunities. But at the same time, we need to learn from it.
Easier said than done. I don't think investment opportunities are something you can necessarily learn from. You miss something because no one knew it's going up. It's not like you can easily somehow find a similar gem. It's mostly luck and being in right time at the right place. There are way higher changes that you invest into something that's goes to ground even if it had decent fundamentals. All because you learned from the past one that this might be the next one.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄