Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:45:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC Titan order Rebate 1BTC per Titan, paying now , not later  (Read 1576 times)
m3whiteknight (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:17:54 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 03:57:36 PM by m3whiteknight

Hi!  I just got my reseller-id, and in order to start things moving, I will take all the risks in this offer for you

I will pay you 1BTC  when you order and PAID IN FULL for  a Titan  through my reseller ID! Amount to be paid in BTC  to the wallet of your choice!

With me you do not have to wait until KNC ship. I will pay you as soon as your order PAID IN FULL and VERIFIED  with KNC

Why should you trust me ?

You dont have to. I am the one that will take all the risk. You will make the purchase directly to KNC through my reseller ID . You will pay KNC directly as normal . The only different is you are using my reseller ID so KNC will give me a credit.   Will this arrangement make money for me?  Maybe  . If I can get a minimum 10 orders with my reseller ID then I will get a free Titan and make some money. Otherwise I just lose money and that is OK. I like to gamble

How does it work?

1) Purchase 1 or more Titan  through this link:  
   https://www.kncminer.com/categories/miners?resellerid=759
(you purchase directly from KNC Miner. I am not an intermediary)
2) Send me the order ID of your purchase by private message( make sure that it PAID)
3) I will confirm with KNC that the order is paid. This might take few days as KNC seems to be overflowed with requests at the moment
4) As soon as I get the confirmation (order has been paid through my reseller link), I will transfer to your wallet 1BTC per Titan unit

Important Notes:

- Cancellations: If you decide to cancel your order, KNCMiner will refund your your money . I expect you to refund to my wallet the paid BTC (again, I am taking all the risks here). I am counting on your good will to refund my 1BTC
- Confirmations: Once you have received the first payment (see step 4 above), confirm in this same page that you got the promised rebate.

If you have any question, feel free to send me a private message.

Improvement ideas are welcome.

Happy Mining!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:21:30 PM

- Cancellations: If you decide to cancel your order, KNCMiner will refund your your money . I expect you to refund to my wallet the paid BTC (again, I am taking all the risks here). I am counting on your good will to refund my 1BTC
You will be scammed, dude. Send 1 BTC to escrow.

Interesting offer, either way.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
m3whiteknight (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:37:55 PM

I know, some one will try to scam me for 1BTC . I understand the risk and I want to try it anyway because:
 I believe if some one has ten grand to pay  a Titan,  they are doing well enough to not waste their time to scam me. Wish me luck OK, I may be wrong  Grin

So is anyone willing to take this free 1BTC?
m3whiteknight (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:58:00 PM

BTC is back up, any one buying titan ?
gtraah

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:25:33 PM

HOnestly do you think the TITAN is going to be worth it in 6 months time and Lets just say by that time you get it diff has increased each week by the time you pay it its another 3 months. So in a scenario where in 9 months (even this would be perfect) you back to 0 dolalrs and this is when your going to start making profits, so by this time 1000s of people will have this miner as well as many other type of scrypt miners... I really wonder how much the daily profit will end up being...

ARGHHHH I wish I can tell the future lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: