toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:11:41 AM

Auroracoin being worthless is actually the BEST time to probe for weakness

Thats not the point.

The point is that the only way BCX knows how to do that is by throwing his toys out of the pram in a massive performance of public melodrama. He couldn't give a sh*t about the devs or the fortunes of the coin contrary to what people may believe. He's clueless about the nature of the project, the people behind it, their priorities, who it's trying to benefit or why and he isn't interested in finding out before taking great pleasure in detonating a landmine under their noses.

That's why I said

You are useful, but no more so than any other criminal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:19:01 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 02:36:51 AM by kalus

He couldn't give a sh*t about the devs or the fortunes of the coin contrary to what people may believe. He's clueless about the nature of the project, the people behind it, their priorities, who it's trying to benefit or why and he isn't interested in finding out before taking great pleasure in detonating a landmine under their noses.
This is a secondary concern.  

the proof is in the blockchain:  its weaknesses, and its flaws.  if you don't address the issues now, "the project, the people behind it, their priorities, who it's trying to benefit..." is based on a sack of bullshit with holes in it.  

if the coin's fundamentally flawed, then i would recommend "the people behind it, their priorities, who it's trying to benefit..." switch to a cryptocurrency that is more competent.  

if you really want a nation's value to depend on an exploit, there's always USD.  

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
lphelps

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:25:42 AM

geezus on a cracker... 4 pages of blah blah blah.... Fuck BCX and those that side with him. If he's so fucking concerned about AUR and exploits, then let him start his mission on all the other country coins that have recently emerged..

the guy is just as bad as someone shouting fire in a theater and then upon the mass exiting of the audience, a dozen or so get trampled and some even die of their injuries..

BCX is a toxic piece of shit and should be ignored at all costs.. The crypto currencies markets are volatile enough as it is. They don't need jerkoffs like BCX to shit talk to the masses telling them why `HE' thinks a particular one doesn't look good based on his own opinions..

AUR wasn't a scam afterall.. The airdrop came and it's been successful... It would have been better if the fucking BTC value was higher.. Not that it had to be like on March 3rd, but god damn $50-$60 per AUR would have been better. Now those 31.8 AUR less than $95. Great job asswipe BCX.. Ya scared everyone away from investing..

kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:30:34 AM

geezus on a cracker

you mean White Geezus, right?

Ya scared everyone away from investing..
beta investor spotted

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:34:06 AM

Typical scumbag speculator.

~BCX~

Better get used to it because for some reason, no one attracts them like you do.
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:34:53 AM

if you don't address the issues now, "the project, the people behind it, their priorities, who it's trying to benefit..." is based on a sack of bullshit with holes in it. 

if the coin's fundamentally flawed, then i would recommend "the people behind it, their priorities, who it's trying to benefit..." switch to a cryptocurrency that is more competent.

Who says it's flawed ?

A ranting lunatic on a public forum that has about as much technical authority as BTC-e trollbox ? Even if he's right do you really think this is the way to sort things like this out ?

If you're a hammer then every problem looks like a nail. There are better ways to address this than what BCX is doing.
lphelps

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:40:01 AM

Is it just me or did anyone else's "Bag Holder" meter just peg a +10?

Wow you aren't worried about the coin, you're only concerned about its price.

Typical scumbag speculator.

~BCX~

Newsflash asshole.. it's a instrument for those that invested in it to make a profit.. Why the fuck do you care?!? I did have about 225 AUR. After the airdrop, I had to liquidate all but 25. Glad I did else I would have lost my ass seeing where the price is now...

For the past month all I've seen is you rant about how bad it is... It doesn't take long until that shit spreads like a fucking virus.. You and your fucking minions scared many investors away..

AUR isn't going anywhere and whatever fucking exploit you've been manufacturing fear about over it's existence hasn't destroyed it... Hopefully people wake up to your kind and kick you fuckers to the curb...

I'm still convinced that you're probably paid off my central bankers to plant shit about every coin out there so you can keep the mass acceptance of various crypto currencies to a minimum.. Scare enough of the sheep and most of the flock will go over the cliff...
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:44:11 AM

if you don't address the issues now, "the project, the people behind it, their priorities, who it's trying to benefit..." is based on a sack of bullshit with holes in it.  

Who says it's flawed ?

cryptsy does:  

auororacoin is flawed because $30,000,000USD of 'market cap' is being protected by less than 2 gigahash of video cards.

if a coin can be forked with <1gh of mining power, the coin is flawed.

there are many other flaws in the coin.  it uses the flawed implementation of kimoto gravity well too, and i believe there may be an ongoing stress test of some kind.  

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:50:21 AM

A number of independent developers as well the developer assisting the Auroracoin Team Nite69 publicly stated the exploit is real. He voiced his somewhat frustration at the AUR dev for failing to act with plenty of time remaining.

~BCX~

So what ?
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:52:18 AM

auororacoin is flawed because $30,000,000USD of 'market cap' is being protected by less than 2 gigahash of video cards.

That problem isn't due to a "flaw" in the coin. It's due to not enough miners. One which is normally solved by it rising to the top of the profitability table:

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency
Ibistru

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:52:36 AM

Hello BCX,

I just registered to tell you THANK YOU for destroying this shitcoin. Keep up the Good Fight.
666#666

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:54:38 AM

i really don't like this kind of coin , it faces to a country , not to the world .
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:57:12 AM

That problem isn't due to a "flaw" in the coin. It's due to not enough miners. One which is normally solved by it rising to the top of the profitability table

the solution to "not enough miners" is not "manipulate the currency" bwahahaha

"not enough miners" is a flaw because the currency doesn't exist without its hashrate.  without being able to secure the blockchain, "the people behind it, their priorities, who it's trying to benefit..." can't even guarantee the fucking transactions will go through.

it's a distributed currency.  "not enough miners" is a fatal, fucking flaw.

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:58:15 AM

i really don't like this kind of coin , it faces to a country , not to the world .

It's called diversity.
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:59:24 AM

Blockchain says its at 5411 Block.. Where's the fork?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: