Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Life after death  (Read 4337 times)
xingchadoubletea

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:29:46 AM

I think there will be something like life after death, maybe you will be surprised but I believe it
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:46:38 PM

I don't believe in life after death. I think there is nothing, we just stop exsisting and that is all. It's just my point of view, but of course no one can answer this question for sure.

irina0699

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:07:38 PM

The memory about us and the love, which be exist forever. Also our children and grandchildren.Smiley) And our works or something, that we could have left!
BTTmod

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

It's actually a mystery awaiting to unfold.  So, don't worry because we'll all get the opportunity to witness and find out for ourselves later, that's for sure. Wink

not4mike

Activity: 137
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:02:19 PM

It's literally a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience, or not, that is the real question, of course.
Qiubell5

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2023, 12:25:07 AM

Where will we be after we die? Is there a thing as life after death? What kind of life will it be if there is and where will it be?

Nobody has risen from the death. So it all depends on what are your beliefs about life in general? Do you believe in religions and do you follow them up? Or you are reading some ancient myths and try to figure it out from there. Nobody knows this answer for sure, if you ask me -- I think that there must be something simply because if there wasn't then life here is pointless and I think that we are here to learn and experience some things. This question is sure one of the toughest ones to answer.

I've read some books on NDE or near death experience wherein those who claimed to have died and returned back to life tell story about their experience when they were out of this world. I mean when they went out and left their physical body here To the other world. They tell stories like they've been to hell and then they been to heaven also and the site of this and that and the feelings they experienced while they were there. Sometimes i wonder if this people are telling  based on experience they have or just making up stories. Sometimes it interests me to read more.

In Islam there is life after death. That is, life after death is like in the grave and in the hereafter. Which in the hereafter all our good and bad deeds will be weighed and counted. Then after that we will be put into heaven or hell,🙏

From your story, that when they were in suspended animation and saw heaven and hell. most of them after seeing heaven and hell, they changed into a better person than before 🙏 and the story is true.

That's what I know

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: