Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Life after death  (Read 4337 times)
Chikitita2004 (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:31:21 AM

Where will we be after we die? Is there a thing as life after death? What kind of life will it be if there is and where will it be?

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:34:57 AM

Where will we be after we die? Is there a thing as life after death? What kind of life will it be if there is and where will it be?

Nobody has risen from the death. So it all depends on what are your beliefs about life in general? Do you believe in religions and do you follow them up? Or you are reading some ancient myths and try to figure it out from there. Nobody knows this answer for sure, if you ask me -- I think that there must be something simply because if there wasn't then life here is pointless and I think that we are here to learn and experience some things. This question is sure one of the toughest ones to answer.
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:40:51 AM

I am a big fan on Anime (Japenese Cartoons) and "Bleach" is one of my favorites.
The story is about the "Soul Socity" and it is the place where our souls goes after death and it explains the hole procedure of death and the life after death and the reborn.
It is a cartoon right, but I think that it has some credibility in the story.
There is a socity where the Souls lives, and the good ones deserves a reborn.
Altcoinster

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:04:14 PM

i think there will be nothing else  Tongue
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:38:52 PM

I am a big fan on Anime (Japenese Cartoons) and "Bleach" is one of my favorites.
The story is about the "Soul Socity" and it is the place where our souls goes after death and it explains the hole procedure of death and the life after death and the reborn.
After death, there is a place where our souls goes, but the souls of the children of God who did God's will goes to God and those who did not do His will, will be in a place of torment, which is called hell.
Drnice

Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:45:15 PM

Where you will be after death is determined from what you are doing here on earth.

Yes there is life after death.

As a true Christian who followed the laid down principle laid by God they will be accepted up into glory and it is filled with joy, happiness and laughter. This is in heaven.
On the other hand, sorrow and pain with tears and are in hell these follows.
Chikitita2004 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:36:47 PM

Nobody has risen from the death. So it all depends on what are your beliefs about life in general? Do you believe in religions and do you follow them up? Or you are reading some ancient myths and try to figure it out from there. Nobody knows this answer for sure, if you ask me -- I think that there must be something simply because if there wasn't then life here is pointless and I think that we are here to learn and experience some things. This question is sure one of the toughest ones to answer.

I've read some books on NDE or near death experience wherein those who claimed to have died and returned back to life tell story about their experience when they were out of this world. I mean when they went out and left their physical body here To the other world. They tell stories like they've been to hell and then they been to heaven also and the site of this and that and the feelings they experienced while they were there. Sometimes i wonder if this people are telling  based on experience they have or just making up stories. Sometimes it interests me to read more.

┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
btctousd81

Activity: 434
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 05:36:20 PM

we come back and take another body not necessarily human, but it can be any animal.,
but we do come back.,

well thats just my theory/.

but then question arise is from does these new souls coming from ? as the population increases. so there must be somewhere where all the souls are kept .

Carmen Dz

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 06:26:22 PM

Life after death there are only two ways, to hell or to heaven
Chikitita2004 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:06:12 PM

we come back and take another body not necessarily human, but it can be any animal.,
but we do come back.,

well thats just my theory/.

but then question arise is from does these new souls coming from ? as the population increases. so there must be somewhere where all the souls are kept .

There must be someone sovereign called God behind this mystery. I believe there is an answer to every question. We Christians believe that our life here on earth is just temporary. After we die we continue on living either in paradise or in hell. Depends on how we lived our lives here on earth.

sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 08:47:04 PM

Life after death is a very fascinating subject. Visit youtube and search for NDE experiences or Near Death Experiences. The most interesting ones are Hell testimonies or Hell NDE

lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:47:18 PM

Life after death is a very fascinating subject. Visit youtube and search for NDE experiences or Near Death Experiences. The most interesting ones are Hell testimonies or Hell NDE

It seems to me that these people have not seen hell, but their consciousness has played a cruel joke with them. I do not believe in hell or heaven. The person dies and everything, he disappears. No soul. There is simply the end of existence. And you do not need to believe in fairy tales

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
savecoin

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:17:54 PM

is you believe in God yhen you would know that about life after death. the bible has made that very cear
]
justingmorlang

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:50:37 PM

I think that behind death there is nothing.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 11:07:41 PM

So far sciences suggests that there is basically nothing after death. Your brain just stops working and that's about it. Everything else is just stupid belief.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
zoomzoom

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:32:47 AM

I've read some books on NDE or near death experience wherein those who claimed to have died and returned back to life tell story about their experience when they were out of this world. I mean when they went out and left their physical body here To the other world. They tell stories like they've been to hell and then they been to heaven also and the site of this and that and the feelings they experienced while they were there. Sometimes i wonder if this people are telling  based on experience they have or just making up stories. Sometimes it interests me to read more.

Look up the compound N,N-Dimethyltryptamine, we know it's produced as a side reaction in our brain, some theorize it is created with some kind of intent in the brain aswell and NDE's could be explained by this chemical flooding our brains. Just a theory.

Bitdev iL

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:45:42 AM

Many say that after death we will reincarnation, maybe
indramadao

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:09:58 AM

there is no life after death , cause death would stay dead
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:01:24 AM

Sorry to say that but guess there no life after death
defileroff

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:09:03 AM

For a piece of meat we tend to overcomplicate things.) I bet it's some sort of hallucinations while your brain cells die of suffocation, and then *click* - lights out. Or even no hallucinations - when you fall asleep, the quick sleep phase (REM phase, when\where you experience dreams) is the last one, so your brain won't live that long to experience it.
I'd even put it that way - when you die (finally lose your consciousness due to any reason), it's like falling asleep, but you go like 5 minutes into it, before your brain cells die out.
nmtnt

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:34:52 AM

I don't think there is an afterlife either. Your conscious just disappear.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:03:36 AM

The problem with this question is no one ever comeback from the dead to tell the story about the life after death, dude Smiley

And also that's the question where "Religion" and "Science" were battling ever since. Is there a life after death, yes or not!
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:06:08 AM

So far sciences suggests that there is basically nothing after death. Your brain just stops working and that's about it. Everything else is just stupid belief.
Well, science has been proven wrong in so many things, for that matter Smiley simple example look at the weather forecast!
Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:28:18 PM

Depending on the beliefs of each person. But in some scriptural accounts of each religion explains that there is life after death, there is also a saying there is reincarnation after death
Astargath

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:31:26 PM

Well, science has been proven wrong in so many things, for that matter Smiley simple example look at the weather forecast!

That's gotta be one of the stupidest things ever to be said here. The weather forecast is not perfect because there are just too many variables that we cannot account for, at least not yet. The people who predict the weather are doing as much as they can with all the variables they can account for.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
CrownPolly

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:00:57 PM

That's gotta be one of the stupidest things ever to be said here. The weather forecast is not perfect because there are just too many variables that we cannot account for, at least not yet. The people who predict the weather are doing as much as they can with all the variables they can account for.
I have never seen that truthful information about a weather forecast that would be truthful and cleared of reality. Always when they say it will rain today or vice versa. Therefore, I do not trust very much the weather forecasters.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
avarehab

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:27:39 PM

Real life begins after death, this life is a mere test, this life is 0.0000001% of your real life after death. Where you will go and what will become of you is based on if you passed the test and get an eternal life of joy in Paradise or the utmost punishment in hell. Your life is in your hands.
Croin

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:05:33 PM

Life after death is pretty simple it's like sleeping but without anything else. OR the best way to imagine life after death is like:

Hows been 1800?

Right you don't know thats how it felt back then and thats how it will feel not there no existence!
Coinmyjob

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:56:57 PM

Life after death is pretty simple it's like sleeping but without anything else. OR the best way to imagine life after death is like:

Hows been 1800?

Right you don't know thats how it felt back then and thats how it will feel not there no existence!
No one does not know anything and even tell the truthful information about life after death, too, no one can. Only every person who at the end of his life will have the opportunity to check everything on himself. Therefore, all the talk is nothing more than an assumption.

ComplexItch2

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:57:03 PM

There's something after death, i think it depends individually what awaits us.
suzukiy

Activity: 222

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:54:21 PM

Actually no one knows life after death, but in religion explains life after death, and I believe it is faith to my god
Croin

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:08:03 PM

Hows been 1800?

No one does not know anything and even tell the truthful information about life after death, too, no one can. Only every person who at the end of his life will have the opportunity to check everything on himself. Therefore, all the talk is nothing more than an assumption.

No its not really an "assumption" its pretty logic and kinda not even hard to guess.
Example, develop a very complex computer and switch it off than, is it going to heaven? I doubt it..
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:45:15 PM

they said when we die there will be another life in us , in heaven or in hell , but there is no proof that the said heaven and hell is true ,, we live and die but we do not know what will be the next to happen to us in that life after death.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:59:08 AM

I don't know what's real thing on the other side but the thing is before you reach it  ake sure you make the most out of life.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
korzhebyaka

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:44:14 AM

Wanna live forever Grin
kalodu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:49:25 AM

Biologically there is nothing, the question is whether you believe in a soul or not. Personally I want to believe but my scientific mind tells me otherwise. What form a possible afterlife takes though I have no idea.

lalabitel

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:50:04 AM

No life after death, dead is dead, we are not there
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:14:46 AM

It is impossible to get information about this.
Where were we 100 year ago? What were we doing during 1st world war or neolithic age?
We dont know. Because we dont have data for it.
Maybe it shut down when you die. And god formats you. And you born with a different body. who knows.
ndukirma

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:24:02 AM

This is a question I can not answer specifically. Because every religion has different beliefs about this. You should ask the person whose religion is the same as you. The answers of different religions cannot be brought together here.
angel XxX

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:40:43 AM

Life after death many say will be like hell because human many sin
defileroff

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:53:30 AM

Well, if there is life after death, i'm gonna haunt the sh-t of some people just for fun.) A win-win situation for me.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:03:25 PM

I don't usually read these things since they bring out my inner philosopher though to answer the question what comes after death ? one would have to ask themselves where did life come from and how did it start....

Don't give me the science bullshit either as even Hawking claims some things science and rational can't explain of the Universe !

Additionally, some say you get a black screen of death, some say you restart all over again as a different character while others think you get a "Bonus Level" Cheesy
hana gonzales

Activity: 215

iLink2Music

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:19:46 PM

There is still no definite statement about life after death

iLink2Music     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N  U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
[          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ]
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:00:02 PM

My best guess unfortunately would be that we die and after that, there is nothing.
LivingDeath

Activity: 443

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:34:23 PM

There will be nothing I guess. Otherwise would be nice surprise  Roll Eyes
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:40:33 PM

Life after death uniquely exists. After physical death, our soul finds itself in a subtle world, which is its home. In the gross physical world, we are sent to cultivate spiritually. Our soul can be improved only by going through various tests. Therefore in the Bible it is said that the more God loves someone, the more tests he sends him.

senin

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:43:34 PM

Life after death uniquely exists. After physical death, our soul finds itself in a subtle world, which is its home. In the gross physical world, we are sent to cultivate spiritually. Our soul can be improved only by going through various tests. Therefore in the Bible it is said that the more God loves someone, the more tests he sends him.
skillink

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:57:03 AM

After we die we will live in the afterlife, our life is eternal there. If we we do much good in the world then we will be placed in heaven if otherwise it is placed in hell
cemenoey

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:25:40 AM

I hope to enter heaven after death, everyone wants to go to heaven
Sharah E

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:41:02 AM

Life after death, many say we will accept what we do in this life, receive karma, good and bad, heaven and hell
Chikitita2004 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:18:12 AM

There is still no definite statement about life after death

I think everyone's opinion on this topic is based on their religious belief. As religions teach mostly about god, life, good and evil, spiritual things and life after death. There are those who have experienced NDE or near death experience who testify to have died and been to heaven then to hell to see a glimpse of what it would be after we die and then come back to life again.  But still mostly are related and based of their spiritual belief.

Abram2017

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:34:16 PM

yes .
there is life after death.
so its better to do good for the people.
so be careful guys.
be good do good.
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3427
Merit: 4344

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:17:49 PM

I hope to enter heaven after death, everyone wants to go to heaven

But nobody is in a hurry to get there  Tongue
Jenn09

Merit: 256

https://www.spartan.casino/ #SPARTANCASINO $IRON

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 02:25:56 PM

I dont believed in life after death because i know that there is heaven & hell and that 2 either places you can be place into after you died. So make sure you do good did here on earth before the time comes.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                      ▄▄████                              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                      ▄██▄
██████████████▄                  ███████                           ▄████████████▄                   ▀██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▐████▀     ▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████      ▄▄▄▄▄
████        ████  ▄█████████▄ █████████ ▄█████████▄   ████ ▄███▀▄████▀        ▀██▀   ▄█████████▄    ████ ████▄██████▄▄   ▄▄██████▄▄
████       ▄████ █████▀▀▀███████████████████▀▀▀█████  █████████ ████▀              ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▄  ████ █████▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▀▀▀████
███████████████ ████       ████ ▐███▌ ████       ████ ██████▀▀ ▐████              ▄███▀       ▀███▄ ████ ████▌    ▐████ ████▄▄    ▀
█████████████▀  ███████████████ ▐███▌ ███████████████ █████     ████▄             ████         ████ ████ ████      ████  ▀▀██████▄▄
████   ▀████▄   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌ ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████▌     ▀████▄        ▄██▄▀███▄       ▄███▀ ████ ████      ████       ▀▀████
████     ████▄   ████▄    ▄████ ▐███▌  ████▄    ▄████ ████▌      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ████ ████      ████ ▄██▄▄  ▄████
████      ▀████▄  ▀██████████▀  ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀  ████▌        ▀████████████▀    ▀█████████▀    ████ ████      ████ ▀█████████▀
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀
██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
atago

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:52:51 PM

I believe in life after love.
inckorrect

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:56:17 PM

i will just be like we never ever existed. but we will continue existing.
Chikitita2004 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:18:15 PM

if there is a god, we all should go to hell then. because i dont know any being that isnt a sinner.

Ya. You are right. Our Bible says "for all have sinned and fell short of the glory of God." So it means not one is righteous. It is also said in one of the books in the Bible, "for the wages of sin is death (death means eternal death in hell) but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus. And also it says in the bible "there is no other name given on earth in which man shall be saved but the name Jesus Christ." So that is only if a person believes in the bible but not everyone believes because each one has its own belief.

senin

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:37:16 PM

After death, there is a place where our souls goes, but the souls of the children of God who did God's will goes to God and those who did not do His will, will be in a place of torment, which is called hell.
After death, our soul falls into another world, which is called afterlife or metaphor. However, to say that the soul falls either to heaven or to hell, I think it will be wrong. In any case, there we are expected and accepted with love.
byusboy

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:43:03 PM

there is heaven for me after death. i believe in religion.
ineedlicense

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:13:48 PM

only god can know what is after death.
DerpyBush

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:14:38 PM

i am an atheist so i dont believe in there is life after death.
HeWhoWaitsFails

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:40:45 PM

Nobody knows. We can postulate and convince ourselves but I have not seen any empirical proof of any facts. If anyone has anything that would stand up to the scientific method of a life after death or lack thereof then I would like to hear it.
cuo

Merit: 185

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:17:30 AM

yeah, i belive life after death, we call it akhirat..
romulus14

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 07:59:17 AM

after death we can't spend with our family, relatives, colics,and others. we lost our sense organs

working like hearing, talking, taste, smelling, seeing, walking, dancing etc. after death we never

do work , or study, play, and doing sum thing. after death we have to go near of god or hell.
7daystodie

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:27:32 AM

No one can say exactly where we will get after death. I think that good people after death will go to heaven, and the bad people will return to earth to work out their sins.

Zumwalt

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:50:24 AM

I thinks its exactly like that Song heaven is a half pipe.
Flash86

Activity: 476

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:51:11 AM

I dont think there is a life after the death but who knows.
I think it feels like the same as before you born, do you remember? Grin

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:34:14 PM

I believe that there is life after death, as described in the scriptures, after death we will live forever, if good people will live in heaven, if the wicked will live in hell

soccerisbig78

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:28:22 PM

I don't think there's heaven or hell. A kind of space where you can't remember who you were and lay until born again in something else.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:02:25 AM

After death the life will start which have no end that depend on current life
mihaimikk426

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:13:23 AM

YES there is....
 After we are going to live there. Every one must have respect towards death.
There are some people waiting for you ,....
leviathon

Merit: 13

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:50:10 AM

No life after death. You are just going to be dead and feel nothing
Basspsalmer

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:54:11 PM

It is true that there is life after death. But after death it is a big question what is the life we will get after we die. It can maybe a life with pleasure ang giving praise to the Almighty God or a life that you will be punished forever and continue to die on the lake of fire.
shams

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:14:41 AM

I'll let you know once I experience it. It's a lol kind of question you have asked lol how can someone know that what will be the life after that if someone has still not experienced the death yet. From the childhood, I have only listened that there are heaven and hell and we will get one after death. If we do good we go to heaven and if we do bad we will go to hell.
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:18:30 AM

After we die the next life is waiting is a day where we will account for the actions we do in this world

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:35:58 AM

It will be always about hell and heaven. No matter what. You can deny it by saying it doesn't even exist but the truth of the matter is there will aways be a destination. either you go in paradise or you go in eternal suffering.
Ammigo13

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:03:20 AM

After death, we will be in heaven for a while, and then again our soul will settle into a new body and be born on earth. This process has been going on for many years.

toomanygoldy2

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:55:54 PM

Just enjoy living the present, what wait us after death is a fact about time. So don't even worry about it, we're all going there.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 08:17:55 PM

There is life after death despite the fact that there are some who are the believe that there is no life after death. For those who believe in Christ Jesus and work according to his teaching will live witg him in Hevean, while those who do not believe in Christ Jesus but believe in them self, their wisdom and Devil, will live with their master the Devil in Hell fire forever.
fikrirenz

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:02:42 AM

I do not know, but if you want to make sure, you try to die first haha,
then tell me what happened after death haha, I joke  Grin
yohananaomi

Activity: 2366
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:41:52 AM

Does anyone have experienced? So it can tell. But I have been taught from childhood that after death there is a better life for those who believe in HIM. And run what has been said !!

hugodiego414

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:55:49 AM

we are born and living after die. this is a cyclic process.after death we have lost our listening,

seeing, hearing, talking and smelling, walking. not only our body parts our heart beat and our mind

also stop to work and thinking. later we can't stay with our family, relatives, friends. if we believe

to god then we are going to near of heaven or hell.it depends on our belief.
Funeral Wreaths

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:16:41 AM

we are born and living after die. this is a cyclic process.after death we have lost our listening,

seeing, hearing, talking and smelling, walking. not only our body parts our heart beat and our mind

also stop to work and thinking. later we can't stay with our family, relatives, friends. if we believe

to god then we are going to near of heaven or hell.it depends on our belief.
yes i totally agree with you my friend. religions and other material things on earth doesn't matter at all as long as we have faith, we believe in salvation and that salvation will give us hope that we could go further by any means or troubles.
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:19:31 AM

I think there would be a peaceful place for everyone who strives to have a pure heart on earth. There is peace on that place.

dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 02:55:57 PM

Yes I believe it. Because im muslim. And my religion always alert me for prepare our self for that moment for meet our creator ALLAH SWT.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Kompodd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:17:31 PM

Yes, after death there is life. If we correct all our mistakes and proceed in the right way, then we will live in a new dimension, and if we do something wrong, then again we will return to the earth.

77JohnDoe77

Activity: 840
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:33:26 PM

its depends on what ur beliefs
but I believe we will risen and take responsibility from what we do and Good people go to Heaven and Bad people go to Hell  Shocked

★  ★  ★ Commodities Trading Revolutionized ★  ★  ★
●  ●  ● KRATOS ●  ●  ●
Telegram ◆ Facebook ◆ Twitter ◆ White Paper ◆ Medium◆ ⌚ PreSale Live
LiMari19

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:42:20 PM

What is Life? We should answer this question firstly
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:05:57 AM

I think there is nothing after death
Yumi027

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:33:56 AM

There are people who died and lived again say that theres heaven and hell. So if you believe and think you're a good man or a sinner, you know where you are going.
Ph0level

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:19:36 AM

After death, people are transformed into a different mode of existence. This is the other world. I believe that people's souls do not go anywhere. They can be reborn as a another person. Even the ancient wise old men said that there is a physical and spiritual shell of man. The physical dies, but the spiritual eternal. Therefore the Bible learn us to develop not only the beauty of the body, but also the beauty of the soul.
Formaine

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:28:36 AM

Yes in heaven . get your life on the straight and narrow now
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:23:17 AM

No.. I don't believe in it
`frankhowe

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:31:25 PM

it would be great if reincarnation is true!  Cool
CryptosD

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:24:39 PM

I don't really believe there is something after.. maybe if people will find a way to transfer and save our personality in computers, it will be our kind of life after death
hamza987

Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:28:23 PM

its very interesting and complicated topic for me and i dont want to discuss here!
abib

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:39:17 PM

I do believe on that , because we here in this world is just only the begining of eternal true life
Metallove

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:42:47 PM

After death there is nothing. I promise you  Smiley
cryptocoincoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:25:55 PM

wow dude that a lot of questions for me there is something after death i believe in that ghost exist so there is something after people stay lock on the earth if they have maybe something to finish on this planet and the other maybe go somewhere else we will see one day for everybody that the only thing we can be sure Grin
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:58:19 PM

It was very interesting to read through some of the pages here to see what others thought. 

I obviously don't know the answer either, but my feelings lead me to believe that there's more than meets the eye, so to say.  I don't think when we die here it's over...  I feel something else happens, but what, I don't know...  everything changed for me one day when I heard and began researching the "mandela effect"... 

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Geos.World

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:11:27 PM

I believe in reincarnation
High Plains Drifter

Activity: 289

"The fish rots from the head first"

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:25:03 PM

You can believe in reincarnation if you so choose, my friend, but there is no such thing.  As appealing as the concept is, anyone who believes in it is delusional

Believe in the Shield!
CWX

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:27:24 PM

i think when we die we come back to a different point in our life again  without knowing that we ever died, sort of like just waking up again. who knows though
Geos.World

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 08:43:58 PM

You can believe in reincarnation if you so choose, my friend, but there is no such thing.  As appealing as the concept is, anyone who believes in it is delusional
There is a nice joke about this where young grandson says to old grandfather: "I did not believe to reincarnation too, when I was at your age..." )))
WinterSoldier11

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:33:20 AM

I don't know, I guess personally I feel like there is nothing but I remember reading somewhere that we are all made of energy and according to physics, energy can't be deleted, it just changes at certain points. I guess I can keep an open mind about it but I like to appreciate life all the more because of it.
bajigur894784

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:49:50 AM

heaven and hell.
Of course, heaven and hell are the next destination after we die.
I think most people who follow certain religions also believe that, they believe good people will continue life in heaven, the reverse is the bad people will live in hell.

but not a few people who deny all that.
ganter008

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:10:49 PM

yes i believe in life after death. because when jesus crucified. he promised to one of his companions that he will bring him into paradise
BIG Tyrese

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:13:28 PM

I believe that when you die that is it and there isn't no afterlife
maduranga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 08:19:36 AM

according to our religion believe in a cycle of death and rebirth called samsara. Through karma and eventual enlightenment, they hope to escape samsara and achieve nirvana, an end to suffering.
faroukd666

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:15:28 PM

I think we will all see each other in after life, and buy lots of bitcoins before it goes outrage lol.
mysterybanker

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:29:48 AM

I always imagining about it as the dark very dark and nothing
Seyman2017

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:22:00 AM

Live a good life now , you don't know what awaits you after death.
meghansullivan

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:25:16 AM

i believe in reincarnation too. and i hope my next life won't be worse than that i live today
marryson

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:47:41 AM

Amongst the premises of the Last Day is death, which is the little standing station, when the term of each one arrives, which will make us pass from here to the beyond.
ALLAH reminds the servants of death, for when death comes, the acts of the man are finished and can not be rejected.
Ucihashin

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:40:59 AM

Life after death there are only two ways, to hell or to heaven Smiley
ZyZzFuArKK69

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:43:29 AM

platot

Activity: 101
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:57:24 AM

yes there is life after death to those who believe and accept Jesus Christ as our savior.
pro2017

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:40:52 PM

no i not believe in life after death
xuho95

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:14:19 PM

I think death is over.
GabeLogan420

Activity: 121

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:24:10 PM

Yea man, death is over. Where will you be? Six feet under and nothing else. Feels bad, but it motivates you to make up your life and live it with pride, without giving up and relying on "afterlife" etc.

mrloganfee

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:09:46 PM

Unfortunately there are no telegrams from the other world, as there after life, no one will say for sure. Thousands of stories can be heard from those who survived a clinical death. But whether this is a dream a man saw when he was anesthetized, or a fictitious story based on what he says most of the time
Keptone

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:23:44 PM

Where you will be after death is determined from what you are doing here on earth.

Yes there is life after death.

As a true Christian who followed the laid down principle laid by God they will be accepted up into glory and it is filled with joy, happiness and laughter. This is in heaven.
On the other hand, sorrow and pain with tears and are in hell these follows.

I second your response, there is life after death
ratnaantiqu3

Activity: 83

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:00:39 PM

there must be, that is according to my belief
Crypto-2X

Activity: 101

Crypto is everything!!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:32:06 PM

Of course!! There will be another life after the death if you are not in "Nibbhaana"
Denveru

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:17:41 PM

Lol, that's a nice question that disturb humanity while whole its existing on this planet, also Shakespear asked "to be or not to be" if only we new.. I think I'm goin to haven of course Smiley
19dimasik77

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:50:56 PM

I hope that after death a new life awaits us. In this regard, I like the idea of Buddhism.
Lukas Tarantas

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:38:38 PM

People believe in life after death in order not to be so scared to die. They were thinking about moving to a better world and giving them hope. But, most likely, this idea is false, there is no life after death.

Glorious04

Merit: 113

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:07:45 PM

Lol! I am with you in this matter. They claim that science has it all answered but there are a lot of things that science cannot give real good explanations. There are a lot of things in this world who has no explanation also in science. Science must admit that their explanations are based on seen and observed facts while there are facts they cant explain like spirits and forces too.

Flexx

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:41:34 PM

believe that there is life after death. How Vysotsky sang - But if you are stupid, like a tree, you will be born a baobab
And you'll be a baobab for a thousand years, until you die.
TheKing999

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:02:18 AM

I believe that we enter a new life through death and that new life is called original life which has no end. Besides i believe in hell and heaven
T0rtillas

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:14:31 AM

I don't believe in an afterlife. After you die, it's over.
sam_niz3r

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:16:12 AM

life in heaven.
Lehakios88

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:39:54 PM

According to the quran, death is not the end of human life, but only an entrance to a higher life.
Astargath

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:50:46 PM

I don't believe in an afterlife. After you die, it's over.

That's actually a ''religious'' view, basically. The real answer is that we don't really know. There is some evidence that supports your view but we are far from knowing definitely. Science still has a hard time studying the brain and specially consciousness, we are still far from knowing how it works so the question is still open.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Shiller2009

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:58:26 AM

in the coffin we will, because I do not believe that people go to heaven or hell,  there is nothing more to say Cheesy

ALTeam

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:13:36 AM

Does it really matter? Since I don't know anyone that came back from dead and know if there is something after... I bet you don't either.. Focus on life then.
Enjoy every minute of it, do not even waste time on depression, angryness or regrets. It is a waste of the time that is short already...

Can you change it? No? Why bother then... stay happy
Can you change it? Yes? Change it... stay happy
Can you change it? No, but you "must"? Change it, don't give up until you do... stay happy

Easy Wink
MarkJoshua

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:36:09 AM

I dont believe there is life after death. Death just means death, end of potential and possibilities. When we die, it's the end of us. The purpose of life is to survive and reproduce, after that there's nothing to do. No one can prove that there is life after death, people only believe that there is because of their fear of oblivion. People tend to seek for something after an ending hence they made the concept.
RoccoSiffredi

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:43:45 AM

I guess after life we will do all what we didn't do enough during our lives. For example, SEX. Smiley

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:04:34 AM

Sometimes, I wonder: is there life BEFORE death?

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
gaby0312

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:15:48 AM

Anybody can answer that, but we all are free to believe what we want. I personally don't think there would be a life after death, it seems like non sens, even if that would be really cool.
dhilwalie

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:09:43 AM

nobody knows exactly about that case, but as a moslem, i do believe that there is a life after the death, where we'll get a new further life, it's depend on what we've done along in this world, if we are good person,we'll get the happiness of life there unless we'll get so much sadness
arpaleiramgonzales

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:20:00 PM

nobody knows exactly about life after death. but i believe there is life after death. there is an heaven and hell.
so keep faith
Ayam1fish

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

As a person who believes in religion, i believe there is life after death. People have to account for whatever they did on earth here.
Jeremy O`Brein

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:57:47 PM

I think nothing will happen
sycube

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:33:21 PM

I agree, I think it will be like before we were born.
Apellom

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:50:05 AM

life after death is sure to happen, because it is so easy for God to bring life back from what has been, as God has made us from the dead, as a religious person I strongly believe in it so that we live our lives there are guidelines and rules for the welfare of life as long as we are alive also wellbeing when life after death.
chilling888

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:03:35 AM

all  that wait us after death is nothing more than a black locker  Shocked Grin
yolly27

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:46:25 AM

I'm very much eager to know what is our life be after death.
CryptoGains

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:58:07 AM

Yes there is life after death. Everyone will get good/bad next life based on karma.
fant124

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:14:25 PM

to be realistic it's true. and it's the most horrible thing
yes, human is mortal, but it would not be so bad. The bad thing is that sometimes he is suddenly mortal, and in general can not say what he will do this evening.
Goldenprog

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:22:48 PM

menurut apa kita perbuat di dlm dunia.amal ibadah kita yg ada.yang membawa kita setelah kita mati.kemana dia hendak menuju.apa ke surga atau ke neraka
gigoe

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:40:54 AM

life after death is inevitable, the life of the world is only temporary to find provision for life in the afterlife, the life of the world there are guidelines and instructions for us to survive the afterlife, good deeds will certainly reconcile us, in the world there will be no enemies, and in the afterlife when accountability will be safe from all the wrath of God.
Anjenette1

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

We will all come to death. there is always an end all of us,
Nepara

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:04:59 AM

I don't think that there is a life after death.The death is the end
ramuscular

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:42:21 PM

Perhaps most convincing is that patients are able to report events outside the room where their bodies were. For example, some claimed that their spirits went into the waiting room and heard conversations between family members, which they recalled accurately. Given the skeptics’ position on ESP, this should be impossible.
zajtsewatan

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:21:54 PM

I believe that I will continue living after I die with people whom I consider good
chelsea0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:55:48 PM

living after death, there is no evidence that there is life after death, but many religions believe there is life after death, like heaven and hell
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:03:04 PM

well this can only be answered by those that experienced it, proof is difficult to obtain though, and its very profitable to deceive people about a possible afterlife, after all imagine how cheap an army can be that has been told it doesnt really dies, i bet that at certain stages even entire societies, agree with lieing to their children, like the palestinians just to overcome an occupation.

everyone born into this world lives a curse, that he always has limited information about this world and doesnt understand it. this makes good decisions difficult and very random. :-(

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:48:27 PM

As a person who believes in religion, i believe there is life after death. People have to account for whatever they did on earth here.

well you just belive, you dont know....

ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:37:33 AM

Hmm Most times I think about it.. Well I don't really know until I am dead and gone. I will find out

bonifacioB

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:12:23 PM

Nobody knows if we where goes by hell or heaven but, If we are believe the word of god and believe in god we are receive the life that want it, to live an ever lasting life.
susumilo

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:58:36 AM

life after death, it must happen in my opinion, we live again to reap what we have planted as long as we live in the world, live to be responsible for all our actions, no one will be harmed on the eternal life later all we will get according to our deeds , although the slightest good will surely we get the good again, so also the unluckiness we make sure that's what we get.
leoffilnomcross
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:08:02 AM

It's either you are on the third dimension waiting for your judgement or you are already assigned in heaven or hell.

oleksandr101

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:32:32 AM

Жизнь пocлe cмepти - нeизвecтнa
Th3-K1n6

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

death > nature of the grave > day of resurrection > herded into the Padang Mahsyar > Day of Weighing for Good and Bad Charity > day where human charity counted by Allah > Crossing Straight Bridge >
and the final choice is heaven or hell depending on what he did during this world.
griddleegret4

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:19:33 PM

No idea about it. I just know that there is the existence of SOULS Smiley
lrr

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

In my opinion when you die you're just gone... we are nothing but a bunch of cells, and somehow our brain is arranged in a way that consciousness (or what we perceive it to be) rises.

I think it's all a mechanism to just keep our body safe and reproduce.

The purpose of life is to keep yourself alive and reproduce is all.
plumosemagellanicR

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:27:13 AM

I think it would be either initiating in Hell; the place of eternal pain or Heaven; the place of eternal happiness
asukalnamapait

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:14:48 AM

Based on Catholic belief and the teaching of the Church, we can say the following about death and what follows. At the moment of death the soul is separated from the body and no longer sustains order within the natural body as a result, the body begins to corrupt and left to its own will decompose. The soul however is immortal and never ceases to exist, once created. Immediately upon death, the soul of each person is judged by the Lord, either to eternal life or the damnation of hell. For those damned to hell, such a soul immediately experiences hell thereafter. For a soul judged to heaven, if the soul is truly holy then it may immediately experience the fullness of heaven.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:05:45 AM

I do not think there will be life after death.
KGRanji

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:13:09 AM

Im belive in a life after the death according to my religion there is a life after death on heaven or hell as the karma we have collected or reborn in the human world
Astargath

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:24:34 AM

there is nothing after death, you simply disappear

It would be wrong to assert that, the truth is that we simply don't know. Science is still very primitive, believe it or not, we barely even understand the human body and we are not even close to understanding the brain and consciousness fully.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
wrewred

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:21:45 AM

I don't think that there will be life after death. You just simply die.
thelma987

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

Of course, there is life after death, this is not a myth. Where you'd spend it determines the kind of life you've lived here on earth. Those who follow and obey the laws and instructions of God, after death will spend eternity in heaven - where all God's children will abode in the afterlife. Here, there is no war, famine and stuff; just peace and undying love. But if you do evil and remove God out of your life and plans, hell awaits for destruction for such persons. So you choose because it's real!
MatrixJolly

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:57:15 AM

I dont believe in afterlife and resurrections. so simply i dont think life exist after death
malibogako2018

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:49:13 AM

We can not live forever in these bodies nor would you want to. We are sparks of conciousness when we die and there is more life after this life. We spent several weeks in church on this subject on people that have come back from death and have seen what is after this. We gravitate toward what we were in life. "Thy will be done as on earth as it is in heaven." That means if you are a rat bastard in this life then you will be with other rat bastards in "hell" which in hebrew ment the spiritual garbage heap. All the good gravitates toward the good. All the good life you shared in your life will be returned to you in death. If you lost loved ones they will be there to greet you when you go. Flowers will never wilt or die, trees that have fallen will be in full bloom or have friut, but nothing rots. Fruit might fall, but will disappear. A place for everyone will be there where they love or dreamed of living it will be. Lions and all the creatures here on earth will be there. And none of them will be hungry and they will live in harmony. There will be no reason to want or fight for petty things, but we will share in all our memories. And all the music that ever was or will be will be there it would be like a vibration flowing all around you and through you.
AAfunctionaluppityF

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:38:07 AM

I beleive that life is a cycle that rolls over and again just changing its forms
ledgerboa9

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:44:34 PM

No even if there is some i dont want because i am fed up with these earthly life. I just wanna extinct totally
tephrafrizzy4

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:51:42 PM

I think there will be an after life or probably a ressurection? who knows? many thing are still a mystery
unfriendlytealT

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:45:18 AM

Nah i dont believe in this shit. The thing that i never saw with my own eyes i dont believe them
bicyclebiff6

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

I dont think there is any such things like that or then there will also have been the existence of ghosts
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

Nothing, just imagine eternal sleep with no dreams
viacoininfuse

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:39:06 PM

I think there is something like afterlife or even resurrection. but not quite sure of it really
fleecedamp

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:15:36 AM

its difficult to say that because nobody can ever prove existence of anything afterlife
veronic4

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:29:58 AM

I do not know about life after death, it is true that religion explains it but that is hard to say even though I believe it
impatientyoutubeJ

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:12:38 AM

I think everyone should have their judgements waiting after death. the one who was sinful will be thrown to hell
hatecatenaryj

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:38:01 PM

Life after death is going to be amazing and fun.
shizzle_my_nizzle

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:55:36 PM

When I die I'll call it death after life.
Hawley

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

Depends if you are referring to Death of Soul or Physical Body. There is no death of soul Subtle body as it get into one life after another in most living beings. Physical body death is real and true. You may also go to other realms of the universe after departing from earth. we call it death on earth but it is actually just moving from one place to another in this universe. Reincarnation is real because there is strong evidence exist on this earth.
zilong123

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:20:57 PM

Yes, why, because no one ever came back after they died. Our spirit lives on...how because the energies from our galaxies. We are on this perfected little planned out planet called Earth. There is a heaven that we cannot see, or feel, touch, taste and smell. The powerful spiritual world is out of our senses because it's suppose to be and on Earth we have to literally grow like the trees, flowers, animals, to explore and experience life without any say in our starting point or what kind we are. We are the ones that actually make the Earth rotates, and of course God himself. Even if some people do feel alone, it's because they're in the middle of a growing period.i think.
Junel

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

life after death is depend on what kind of life you live here in earth.
but remember as the bible said that the wages of sin is death , and this death the bible means is in hell.
but if you live with faith in God through  our Lord Jesus Christ doing what is please in his sight and according to his will even we die your eyes will open in heaven
trolltalk

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

I believe that when you die you lose your human body. It dies. I believe that If you are to be resurrected by God in the day of resurrection, you will have a body like the one you had in similarity but it will be spiritual instead of human. The Bible explains this by saying you will not marry or be given in marriage. You won't have children, etc. This is a form of life after death but there also exists the memory of the deceased .which is also a form of keeping someone alive in thought. Only God decides who survives, who dies, who is resurrected and who will be gone forever in the appointed time.
brushingbanner

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:00:24 PM

I don’t know much about it. I think I will be reborn as a bird.
tirrke

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:21:06 PM

I advise you not to think about such things, you will get a depression.
unfriendlytealT

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

Life after death is going to be something that no one really knows about.
grisha01

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:32:29 PM

after death not live
Loveydovey04

Merit: 123

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:10:38 PM

No even if there is some i dont want because i am fed up with these earthly life. I just wanna extinct totally
Lol! I can see that you are already tired of living  Grin. You should not dude. As lng as we have breath there is still hope. I do believe there will still be life after death but may not be in this world. We Christians believe in life after death.

cj131005

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

we can not tell what will happen in our lives because of the other Whether we admit we are sinners born actually we will have about weddings that we have inherited from our parents "only the Lord alone will judge us in the Hereafter
yosakahina

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

I do not care about life after death, I just want to enjoy my life
LibreniAlyn

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:16:08 AM

We can't escape death, but what is next after our death? Is there a real paradise, a place without problem and pain, a place where happiness is the only thing. But for me, there is only blankness, nothingness. Our soul will be just free floating matter in vast space.
Stateray

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:23:44 AM

The life after death according to the first Islam is the grave. Natural grave is the first stopover after death.
milomeo

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:37:49 AM

People believe in life after death in order not to be so scared to die. They were thinking about moving to a better world and giving them hope. But, most likely, this idea is false, there is no life after death.
Dmitry Nagiev

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:04:12 AM

I don't believe that we have life after death.
goldshops65

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:57:30 AM

To tell about life after death it’ll be difficult. I don’t know about this life.
thongsbe

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:20:17 PM

It will be okay I suppose or I don’t know and who cares honestly.
bodong yeh

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:41:13 PM

no one there to save you. You do not know what it's like to rise from the dead. never walk alone in the dark
ayaayapotpot

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:53:04 PM

The afterlife (also referred to as life after death or the hereafter) is the belief that an essential part of an individual's identity or the stream of consciousness continues to manifest after the death of the physical body. According to various ideas about the afterlife, the essential aspect of the individual that lives on after death may be some partial element, or the entire soul or spirit, of an individual, which carries with it and may confer personal identity or, on the contrary, may not, as in Indian nirvana. Belief in an afterlife, which may be naturalistic or supernatural, is in contrast to the belief in oblivion after death.

In some views, this continued existence often takes place in a spiritual realm, and in other popular views, the individual may be reborn into this world and begin the life cycle over again, likely with no memory of what they have done in the past. In this latter view, such rebirths and deaths may take place over and over again continuously until the individual gains entry to a spiritual realm or Otherworld. Major views on the afterlife derive from religion, esotericism and metaphysics.

Some belief systems, such as those in the Abrahamic tradition, hold that the dead go to a specific plane of existence after death, as determined by God, or other divine judgment, based on their actions or beliefs during life. In contrast, in systems of reincarnation, such as those in the Indian religions, the nature of the continued existence is determined directly by the actions of the individual in the ended life, rather than through the decision of different
HelperAdvisorsLLP

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

I hope there isn't life after death for good people
Loveydovey04

Merit: 123

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:45:11 PM

Well your idea also is not proven so you cannot insist and prove that. No died and came back to life to testify how it was after death. Everything is just speculations, nothing is really reliable. But every one wants to live after they die, it is because they’ve not been satisfied in this present life.

alimarh

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:22:32 PM

I don't really know about that maybe when I am dead and gone, I will find out.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Farasha

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:27:20 AM

Of course there is life after death.  Otherwise there is no purpose in living.
hygroscopicgymnasium3

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:13:13 PM

People convert into animals depending on the things that they have done.
pureesconned

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:13:08 AM

there is no life after death. The little of the life is gone after death.
Qnetsupe

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:01:42 PM

It is a chilled out scene. Ask me. I am the representative of that world.
Ulticon

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:03:17 AM

I don’t know what happens to life after death but I have heard it vanishes.
amandaza

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:05:47 AM

we can not tell what will happen in our lives because of the other Whether we admit we are sinners born actually we will have about weddings that we have inherited from our parents "only the Lord alone will judge us in the Hereafter
luffy.2

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:09:54 AM

robsterx

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:29:02 AM

Not life after death
nisakhairun

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

indeed there is life after we face death, which however it all depends on each belief in belief about the next life and with the place that is often said by each of our respective religious leaders, certainly there will be a further life after our deaths are picked up from every human being that is on this earth.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
7uisaa7vin

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:33:06 PM

Life after death is all about hades and abraham's bossom, you believe in God and walk on his path, dedicate yourself and time, you'll be on abraham's bossoms while waiting for the judgement day and hades for those people who don't believe in God and worships the beast.
Ramjan ali

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

No one has ascended from the death. So everything relies upon what are your convictions about existence when all is said in done? Do you put stock in religions and do you tail them up? Or on the other hand you are perusing some old myths and attempt to make sense of it from that point. No one knows this response without a doubt, on the off chance that you ask me - I surmise that there must be something basically on the grounds that if there wasn't then life here is trivial and I imagine that we are here to learn and encounter a few things. This inquiry is certain one of the hardest ones to reply.
Toroko

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:56:46 PM

Nowhere
Rieri

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:02:38 PM

I believe in reincarnation
Oyali

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

You can believe in reincarnation if you so choose, my friend, but there is no such thing.  As appealing as the concept is, anyone who believes in it is delusional
Wabri

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

i think when we die we come back to a different point in our life again  without knowing that we ever died, sort of like just waking up again. who knows though
Urrod

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

There is a nice joke about this where young grandson says to old grandfather: "I did not believe to reincarnation too, when I was at your age..." )))
Hwado

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

I don't know, I guess personally I feel like there is nothing but I remember reading somewhere that we are all made of energy and according to physics, energy can't be deleted, it just changes at certain points.
Camir

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

Of course, heaven and hell are the next destination after we die.
Rigio

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:03:00 PM

yes i believe in life after death. because when jesus crucified. he promised to one of his companions that he will bring him into paradise
Quric

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:03:03 PM

I believe that when you die that is it and there isn't no afterlife
Ghalo

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:03:07 PM

according to our religion believe in a cycle of death and rebirth called samsara. Through karma and eventual enlightenment, they hope to escape samsara and achieve nirvana, an end to suffering
Gimer

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

I think we will all see each other in after life, and buy lots of bitcoins before it goes outrage lol.
Viktor N.

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:23:50 PM

I believe in God and i believe when we die we go to heaven where we can be angels

Amen
Gazooz

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:15:09 AM

That's a good question. We will probably never know until we experience it ourselves
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:01:55 AM

It is still a mystery that all of us alive people is wondering. How can somebody tell if they are dead, of how is life after death? There are many beliefs of what is there in the next life but it is still not yet proven since no once can testify yet. Even ghost cannot tell what's in their world cause when they visit here they know nothing about but to scare people.
pasabaringin

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:37:07 AM

life after death is eternal life
PayneCharity

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:13:49 AM

I do not think that there will be a life after death, if the soul dies, it will disappear altogether, and they will not remember the days of the world, Many people want to give up life when they do not reach their dreams.
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:36:33 AM

life after death is the responsibility for what we have done in this world and good or bad deeds are counted.
vipthua

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:06:27 AM

I do believe in an afterlife. I mean the way I see it, why not? If it's real then great. If not, I didn't lose anything for believing. I don't really think about it too much, i've still got some time.
broilsemla0

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:53:17 PM

How can I say how's the life after death because anyway we will be seeing but cant be able to express LOL
Apfelzimtkerze

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

I do not believe in a life after that.
volleyballslenderF

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

life would be more lighter and stress free. No one to abuse, nobody to hold expectations for just freedom
_Gajah

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

I am an Islamic person, and I believe there is Hereafter after life in the world, and I believe that in the Hereafter there is Heaven and Hell ,,
necktiearrival0

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:23:48 PM

I think it depends on the one's karmas that determines whether he would lead a peaceful life or die again in hell
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

There is no life after death, no one is dead, and presence is known after death. I think dying is a black feeling like sleeping without knowing anything, hearing nothing and feeling nothing.
2@abcdeeply

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:45:18 AM

This is a mystery, few people know about life after death. People often tell in dreams.
pastoraLoren

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:17:47 AM

How many of us are ready and not afraid to die?

And how confident are we of our destination when we transfer from here, to our next life?

Everything here is temporary. Nothing to enjoy eternally.

But we can be sure of a full and abundant life promised by God if we will accept and have His Son Jesus Christ.

He is the ONLY way, and the truth and the life. And no one comes to the Father except through Him.

The Bible says, he who has the Son has life. But he who doesn't have the Son, the wrath of God remains in him.
nauvalelbarca

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:38:47 AM

There is no life after death,
after death we are responsible for all things what we do while living in the world.
And we go to the eternal eternal world.
tabachnyidym

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:09:14 AM

Even if there is some kind of life after death experience, it`s probably not smth like Heaven. Just imagine all those souls living there for ethernity, getting new "friends" every day. Nah
joemarct

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:41:50 PM

Nobody really knows what happens after death, we can only speculate
Garret44eza

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:00:01 PM

I don't have any idea, means how could I have those because I haven't died anytime before LOL
Howard1102

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

Muslims believe that there will be a life after their souls leave the body. There are also many who say that heaven is opening doors now to welcome them to joy and happiness. But science can not prove life after death.
LeMiner

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:30:11 PM

maybe there is something, but I do not really believe
mrbitcoinslayer

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:51:52 PM

I believe that there is no life after death. You only one lifetime to prove you mattered.
equestrianbucking

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:16:29 PM

life after death will show the people your real worth. They would feel about your absence and feel how important you were to them
infinitewars

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

i do not believe in life after death. What are the evidence of that huh?
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:27:54 PM

I think it exists if you still have beliefs about heaven or hell according to your religion.
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

I think that life after death is a really difficult question. Actually, I think people will never find an answer for it. However, I believe in life after death. I think that people reborn in the other bodies
Labib1
Copper Member

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:57:01 AM

If you believe in Allah, then you will get Paradise after death. And if you do not believe then go to hell.
Wabri

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:13:02 PM

Depending on the beliefs of each person. But in some scriptural accounts of each religion explains that there is life after death, there is also a saying there is reincarnation after death
Pllie

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:31:23 AM

nobody knows exactly about life after death. but i believe there is life after death. there is an heaven and hell.
so keep faith
Llace

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:18:13 AM

I think there would be a peaceful place for everyone who strives to have a pure heart on earth. There is peace on that place.
Peros

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:28:21 AM

there must be, that is according to my belief
Heartbreakeren

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:40:23 AM

I guess for the spiritual, they believe in entering paradise with their God. But for realists and those who believe in the power of technology, death can only be an option. Scientists nowadays are looking into achieving immortality by way of uploading the mind into a computer.I guess there is hope for future generations.
hannahwaston96

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:20:30 AM

No life after death. Death is the end.
ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:04:37 AM

Yes, you will die. The meaning of life is found in this. And you will be dead and you will wait even infinite amount of time to be reborn. It can take 10 years, googol years, or 500 billions universes to be reborn.

You lived infinite times in the past and you will live an infinite times in the future too. But it can take an infinite amount of time to any brain to match your consciousness.

I believe in a reincarnation - a 'if you leave monkeys for an infinite amount of time, they will eventually write Shakespeare' type of reincarnation. When your sentinent consciousness will be replicated in 1/1, which will MUST happen in infinite time, you will be reborn. It helps to think of this scientifically, not religiously.

That means you and I could live as an dinosaur in prehistoric times. Or that I waited 2 googol years to be reborn.

So if you accept this theory, you immediately clear your mind from religious mind control and you accept the truth.

Have fun when it lasts, because you will wait a lot of time when you die.
altofnurrohman

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:50:09 AM

In my religion life after death is result what we have done on earth.  Grin
Hawkdono

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:31:48 PM

In my religion, Islam, there is a faith about the life after death.

The life after death not in this earth but (maybe) in the other dimension or paralel.

When? After the world ends.
sangan

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:38:25 PM

Life after death is happy if you will go to heaven and this will happen if you accept Jesus as your savoir and repent for you sins.
dammy1988

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:24:24 PM

lol life after death is souls rising to face judgment . The good ones will go to heaven and go and enjoy good meal they will see God our creator face to face and the bad ones will go to hell
Johnsonyu

Activity: 171

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:33:17 PM

Bear it in your very mind that there is life after you have kicked the dust.. Whatever you do while you are still breathing  will stand for or against you when you die
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:36:03 PM

20 years ago mother died during an operation, they doctors reanimate her and she came back to life, she was death for 8 minutes. Later she toled me she saw her father (who was already death for 20 years when that happend) together with a man she don`t recognized. I few years later my aunt found an old picture-album and in there was a picture of my grandpa with a strange man. I was an old friend of his he have had in his army time. My mother recognized him as the man she saw with het father in her death-experience. Is this proof that you beome reunited with your loved-ones? In dec. 2011 my mother dies, in the minutes befores she takes her last breath, she suffers much pain and calls her father.........In the coffin she had a little smile on her face......
tubbeo

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:46:01 PM

Doubt there's anything after this life.
Ominsue

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:41:00 AM

Everyone will get good/bad next life based on karma.
Bunmi1989

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

After death what we will face is judgement
KevinHartand

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

Why in the world we are discussing some religious and other non-scientific stuff on the CRYPTOCURRENCY FORUMS?!
cryptoguyy

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

This lies you need to be realistic
Cordillera

Merit: 16

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

After death what we will face is judgement

i agree with you mate, according to the Bible in Hebrew 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment"
Hedda Gabler

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

Life is a sim. Fake. A computer game.
Allen sam

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:54:58 PM

after death I think the god rise me up again.  he judge my activities good or bad and then god give my workresult.  hell or heaven. 
One_eben

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:56:43 PM

There is life after death. Once you  die, judgement awaits you so live a life of hope and know that life doesn't end after death.
rasedul_20

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:22:23 PM

As a Muslims  i trust on life after deed.
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

There is no life after death. There are theories about reincarnation, however, I do not believe in reincarnation. So there is no life after death.
Sinchuhi

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:16:29 AM

Nabilah97

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:08:26 AM

Yes you are so right in this world that man is nothing immortal, the brand is born and after some time or until old the old will be dead.
HaniBaloch

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:35:33 AM

after death there are two places hell and heaven..whoever do good activity they will go heaven and bad activity's person will go hell..so i believe this....
Karlblaise1

Activity: 131

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:38:26 AM

[/quote

Does it really exist?

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

yes I am a Muslim myself and I believe in life after death, because then there will be a calculation of charity
Diyannice

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:51:19 AM

Many religions say that specially in India and I believe that is true
Coongcoonggg

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:25:29 PM

For those damned to hell, such a soul immediately experiences hell thereafter. For a soul judged to heaven, if the soul is truly holy then it may immediately experience the fullness of heaven.
VipCoin00

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:42:38 PM

I think there will be no exact answer for this topic. By simply no one can know what will happen to us when we die
Urmdrak

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:29:13 AM

Rachel Lee

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:52:54 AM

I think death is all, nothing else
susan manning
Copper Member

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:55:26 AM

it depend on your belevie
melvin richley

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

nothing
Wladicz

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

I do not know about it. It mostly seems like thing that we are unable to discuss if we are just humans.
Haileyxx

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

Heaven
YeseniaRogers11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

Of path there is lifestyles after demise.  otherwise there's no reason in residing.
wanggober

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

all back with the beliefs and religions that you follow, I believe in life after death, the life I believe is about a day of vengeance where if we do good it will be appreciated and if doing bad things will get appropriate treatment.
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:58:25 PM

There's life after death in space, there's have been documenting. Maybe I'm going to be Hindu ape-god  Grin

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
ICOfida

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:06:14 PM

After death life is in a world different from the human world where our good and bad deeds will be counted there, if our many good deeds we will go to heaven and if we have bad deeds we will go to hell, that's just my opinion
kalopaw

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

I believe in reincarnation. Maybe that life is still in this world, our world today. So I think we will be born again after death. So doing good in the present to be reincarnated becomes something even better.
Armstrong70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:01:17 PM

Many religions teach an afterlife and I believe that too
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

Well is this some sort of reincarnation or gods of egypt, or something?

I believe that we will live immaculately after this life the way where we supposed to be. I believe in God the father is the only judge who you'll be after you die.
krasheed11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:15:51 AM

Noting is impossible Life after death is possible research it
krasheed11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:19:24 AM

I think our programming is not died
wagemuhm

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:01:40 PM

in my faith, thre is life after death and what we do in life, that is what we get
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

Soul never dyes only the body. Some souls can not get body for a long time, pure torture. Any body is better than none.

Watch it separate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAx21NK6s8s&t=7m21s

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
romlex

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:22:24 PM

Life after death must exist, and it all depends on your belief in the religion that you believe. According to my religion, life after death is usually called a day of vengeance, the day when all people gather and will be rewarded according to their actions in the world.
goldSkylark

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:15:35 AM

Well.… form a technological perspective, there are ideas being explored now that could possible serve as a life extension. If you’ve heard of the concept of digital immortality, you might be interested in reading Virternity by David Evans Bailey (PhD researcher). It basically talks about the possibility of using virtual technology as a platform for nurturing our digital consciousness. I know it sounds so scifi, but the book actually mentions a lot of published articles and studies.
truongphan1409

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

So many people said: It's just your brain stops working. But trust me, if you can, go to Asia and you will get another answer about it.
I Phone 100

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:38:28 AM

I never believe there is life after death.
Johny even

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:59:38 PM

Most times I think about it.. Well I don't really know until I am dead and gone. I will find out Wink Wink
uncukarambie

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:16:26 PM

all of this depends on the trust you believe, if you are a religious person, life after death is in heaven
Mercel

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:25:49 PM

Do you believe with that? I think its all depends on what religion you are.
maytinhvinh95

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:37:02 AM

I thought i was a ghost and fly in the sky and watch my friends Cheesy
ETHICKNINE

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:40:21 AM

Definitely science will prove in the near future there is life after death

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
ETHICKNINE

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:54:36 AM

all of this depends on the trust you believe, if you are a religious person, life after death is in heaven

In most religions according to there theory religios individuals end place is heaven

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Rubyfhyy

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:56:03 AM

No matter where I will be, just want to stay with those I love.
Lucas morra

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

Anybody can answer that, but we all are free to believe what we want. I personally don't think there would be a life after death, it seems like non sens, even if that would be really cool.
Anuoye3434

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:48:10 AM

Life after death, to the knowledge of what my religion have taught me there will be life after death in which all death will rise again but that will be in heaven.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

If you look at the religions, there is life after death. If you're good person, you go to heaven, if you're bad you go to hell. But I do not believe that. For me, after we die, we will be the energy of universe.

vasilev456

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:40:27 AM

I know that for sure we will go into oblivion, I think there's nothing there, and life after death is a myth!
AsleepControl

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:44:33 AM

There's no life after death.
Atlantic12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

i think arguments on life after death is usually based on the beliefs and doctrines of the individual. Since no one has risen from death to give a concrete evidence on what really happens after death.
SCRAPYCOCO

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:38:41 PM

I think that after death the "soul" of each individual travels through the universe to reincarnate in something else

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Kuramasakti

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:56:17 PM

everyone will surely experience death. maybe sometime it is clear that we have each belief "..
Cryptoeyee

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:22:26 PM

This is a matter entirely related to your religious belief. It seems that everyone will taste the death.
Becksinsky

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

I don't know anything for sure. But I dream to get into the magical world where beautiful fabulous animals and incredible nature will be. And where I will never be separated from loved ones.
Md.Tanvir Ul

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

We probably do not think that what will happen to our lives after death.If we think about what happens to our lives after our death.How can we live the way we live on earth even after death?Can i live as husband and wife live on earth after death?We can live with everyone in the family?I know that there is another life after death on earth.I do not know how we will live there.
synomy

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:55:13 PM

After death, comes the beginning of life, we return to the source.
Elonripeto

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:13:11 PM

this can be argued from different points,, but from my beliefs there is a life after death.. the teaching shows that after death comes Judgement by the creator!! some might say there is no God but every one has a choice to say what he want or feels but that wont change facts!! the accounts in history has shown that there is an existence after death from angel come among men with a message from above from liberty fight amongst men with a will greater than the ordinary all shows something above gives strength and such will, all i can say hos what will it cost you to live a life worthy and findout that heaven is real or living a life negatively now discovering hell. wisdom is profitable to all man
SinarG

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

I don't know anything for sure. But I dream to get into the magical world where beautiful fabulous animals and incredible nature will be. And where I will never be separated from loved ones.

Very beautiful dream. I would like it to be after death.
arion6868

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

well religion has mentioned hell n heaven, i think that would be exist, how do u say?
arion6868

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

isnt that there was some cases that a child had previous life memory, some even had full memory n some just had partial memory of it
SneakyLady

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

I believe this is a big factor when it comes to fear of death of ourselves and others-separation anxiety from loved ones. Saying goodbye to someone for all of eternity is no easy task. Things like digitizing consciousnesses to prolong life after death may become possible someday soon, but complete obliteration is inevitable and also makes life poetic and beautiful. It's fleeting so we have to appreciate the wonder of existence.
Fissytaiwo

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:00:20 PM

This is the beliefof the followers of the two most populous religions in the world (Christianity and Islam). We belief that there is still life after death. That life will return to the maker/creator for judgement.
Irrespective of whether there is life or no life after death. Let's always do good for the betterment of others rather than perpetrating evils.
ps3o

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:44:55 AM

Heaven and Hell is a place no one knows what it looks like, how it sounds like, and what it smells like. May God bless all of us.
3lyntmy

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

Die mean we will disappear in this world forever, maybe heaven or hell we will go  Embarrassed
gokyosaka

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:52:11 AM

Do you think that death is the end or still exists "life in the afterlife"? I think exists. Death is not the end, the body is gone, but the soul is eternal, God Giesu say: whoever lives well doesn't do the conscience, then after death will go to heaven, the opposite Down to hell for a lifetime penalty.
xingchadoubletea

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:29:46 AM

I think there will be something like life after death, maybe you will be surprised but I believe it
Sapphire9

Activity: 298
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:46:38 PM

I don't believe in life after death. I think there is nothing, we just stop exsisting and that is all. It's just my point of view, but of course no one can answer this question for sure.

irina0699

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:07:38 PM

The memory about us and the love, which be exist forever. Also our children and grandchildren.Smiley) And our works or something, that we could have left!
BTTmod

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

It's actually a mystery awaiting to unfold.  So, don't worry because we'll all get the opportunity to witness and find out for ourselves later, that's for sure. Wink

not4mike

Activity: 137
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:02:19 PM

It's literally a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience, or not, that is the real question, of course.
Qiubell5

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 03, 2023, 12:25:07 AM

In Islam there is life after death. That is, life after death is like in the grave and in the hereafter. Which in the hereafter all our good and bad deeds will be weighed and counted. Then after that we will be put into heaven or hell,🙏

From your story, that when they were in suspended animation and saw heaven and hell. most of them after seeing heaven and hell, they changed into a better person than before 🙏 and the story is true.

That's what I know

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: