Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC Titan order Rebate, 1 BTC per Titan, paying now not later  (Read 1058 times)
m3whiteknight (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 07:21:43 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 03:53:19 PM by m3whiteknight

Hi!  I just got my reseller-id, and in order to start things moving, I will take all the risks in this offer for you

I will pay you 1BTC  when you order and PAID IN FULL for  a Titan  through my reseller ID! Amount to be paid in BTC  to the wallet of your choice!

With me you do not have to wait until KNC ship. I will pay you as soon as your order PAID IN FULL and VERIFIED  with KNC

Why should you trust me ?

You dont have to. I am the one that will take all the risk. You will make the purchase directly to KNC through my reseller ID . You will pay KNC directly as normal . The only different is you are using my reseller ID so KNC will give me a credit.   Will this arrangement make money for me?  Maybe  . If I can get a minimum 10 orders with my reseller ID then I will get a free Titan and make some money. Otherwise I just lose money and that is OK. I like to gamble

How does it work?

1) Purchase 1 or more Titan  through this link:  
   https://www.kncminer.com/categories/miners?resellerid=759
(you purchase directly from KNC Miner. I am not an intermediary)
2) Send me the order ID of your purchase by private message( make sure that it PAID)
3) I will confirm with KNC that the order is paid. This might take few days as KNC seems to be overflowed with requests at the moment
4) As soon as I get the confirmation (order has been paid through my reseller link), I will transfer to your wallet 1BTC per Titan unit

Important Notes:

- Cancellations: If you decide to cancel your order, KNCMiner will refund your your money . I expect you to refund to my wallet the paid BTC (again, I am taking all the risks here). I am counting on your good will to refund my 1BTC
- Confirmations: Once you have received the first payment (see step 4 above), confirm in this same page that you got the promised rebate.

If you have any question, feel free to send me a private message.

Improvement ideas are welcome.

Happy Mining!
bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:48:52 AM

id love too but dont know if you actually pay

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
m3whiteknight (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:39:19 PM

I will , as soon as you give me the order ID so I can verify with KNC.   There is no risk to you . If I did not pay , you still have your order with KNC and you can come back here and give me a negative feed back. But I will not risk that and ruin my reputation here. PM me your order ID and I will pay you 1BTC
bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:25:17 PM

Important Notes:
- Cancellations: If you decide to cancel your order, KNCMiner will refund your your money . I expect you to refund to my wallet the paid BTC (again, I am taking all the risks here). I am counting on your good will to refund my 1BTC

no they will not, I got this email myself as I am now a reseller this is what KNC told me:

Due to the relatively young nature of the scrypt mining market we are not currently offering refunds on our scrypt mining products.
Please carefully read our terms and conditions which can be found here: https://www.kncminer.com/pages/tandc

Smiley

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
m3whiteknight (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:54:01 PM

that even better, then you will get my 1BTC for sure
Pages: [1]
  Print