Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:42:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Also Girls Should Be Taught About Bitcoin  (Read 972 times)
Mr.suevie

Activity: 518
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 04:19:25 PM

My younger sister told me that how you bear your pocket money because dad doesn't give you much money without education fees. I told my sister that I have a little investment in Bitcoin and I am a short term trader (though the fund is little). She told that she learned about Bitcoin at her ICT related books. But she has not much knowledge about it. Then I tried to teach him the basics of Bitcoin. At last I succeed though there are enough information to learn by my sister. She told me that she is interested to be a Bitcoin user. And already she started to keep some money from daily pocket money and after that she will invest in Bitcoin. I told that not only you but also other girls should learn about Bitcoin and Blockchain technology. She told me that she will share her experience about Bitcoin with her college friends. I am now much happy by sharing with my younger sister about Bitcoin and will be more happy if she share information and teach other friends.
At this actual stage of bitcoin, sharing and spreading the idea of this Wonderful technology is something everyone who is privilege to be part of this journey should be doing and you have done by lecturing your sister and I also believe bitcoin isn't gender specific so everyone is welcome to embrace this Wonderful technology despite being a female or  male, the only issue should be if the person is interested and not convinced or forced into the crypto space.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantailaptopbl

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 04:32:55 PM

My younger sister told me that how you bear your pocket money because dad doesn't give you much money without education fees. I told my sister that I have a little investment in Bitcoin and I am a short term trader (though the fund is little). She told that she learned about Bitcoin at her ICT related books. But she has not much knowledge about it. Then I tried to teach him the basics of Bitcoin. At last I succeed though there are enough information to learn by my sister. She told me that she is interested to be a Bitcoin user. And already she started to keep some money from daily pocket money and after that she will invest in Bitcoin. I told that not only you but also other girls should learn about Bitcoin and Blockchain technology. She told me that she will share her experience about Bitcoin with her college friends. I am now much happy by sharing with my younger sister about Bitcoin and will be more happy if she share information and teach other friends.
At this actual stage of bitcoin, sharing and spreading the idea of this Wonderful technology is something everyone who is privilege to be part of this journey should be doing and you have done by lecturing your sister and I also believe bitcoin isn't gender specific so everyone is welcome to embrace this Wonderful technology despite being a female or  male, the only issue should be if the person is interested and not convinced or forced into the crypto space.

For your small sister great way to teach about basic of bitcoin and she said that she was interested in Bitcoin, so I hope you will always give
encouragement and motivation for your little sister so that she can be diligent in learning more about Bitcoin. I hope you have emphasized that Bitcoin is not a get-rich-quick way to your little sister. at last you teach all totally destroyed it ideas .

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 04:34:36 PM

Female Bitcoinists are growing in numbers, there are few female members on this forum too and they aren't even know by anyone on here, every members on this forum thinks that everyone are male but there is no need for anyone to prove that they are either male or female.

I do have female friends that are into crypto but are not available on this forum, they are into trading and they are not in the same country that I am, if you think that girls are not into Bitcoin yet, you are wrong.
Their so many women who are  into bitcoin, maybe it depends on the location where it is rare to see woman who are much in bitcoin. Op is making it look as if bitcoin & crypto is meant for men alone. It is not expected the number of male that is into bitcoin should be the same with the number of female, it is natural men will dominate when it comes to innovation just like the crypto world. Learning bitcoin is all about interest and passion, any female that has interest for it will work towards getting knowledge about, you don't need to force people to learn bitcoin, Learning is willingly and having interest.

I think the reason why only a few females are into bitcoin or crypto is because they haven't found it because we know that in this generation mostly men are working or, like, they tend to think about how to earn money, and females are the ones that are taking care of family, so they focus more on that and have no time for something like those innovations. Also, they are not that risk-takers; they want to settle on things that are guaranteed wins, like a job that earns a stable income. Though I don't generalize it, that is what I've noticed most in women, but still, there are a lot of females that are into bitcoin that I've known, and I would say they are better than me.
summonerrk

Activity: 1358
Merit: 690

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 07:24:49 PM

Your sister is a really smart person. I have not seen any girls at all who would be at least as much interested in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. For them, this is usually a difficult and boring topic. Nevertheless, there are girls who love numbers, euonomics and programming, which means that Vaga's sister is one of those people who have a technical mindset. Help her and you will become a great team. Look at what the brat Wilkosts have achieved - it's the power of family ties. Watch cryptocurrency YouTube channels with your sister. Subscribe to telegram channels with cryptocurrency news. And together you will achieve success many times faster.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 08:59:06 PM

It's no longer a thing that must be like an exception on this space. There have been a bunch of women that's also into Bitcoin so that's not something new anymore.

But still, good job on introducing bitcoin to your sister but you don't have to force her to tell it to her friends. That can even be a problem that she'll bear soon when one of her friends invests and then not patient enough but only sees the daily losses because of volatility.

Educating her is enough already and you did a great thing there.
Trading is for everyone so it’s a good thing that your sister is already learning from it, but I agree that she should not be telling to her friends that she’s into bitcoin trading as that will put her into danger the moment they’ll know that bitcoin has a very high value. However, if her intention is to educate them, that’s never a wrong idea but she should not be educating them when she’s still a newbie and have not remarkable experiences yet in trading.

drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
June 07, 2023, 10:53:40 PM

Anyone can use bitcoin with some basic knowledge about the internet. Why separate women from this, bitcoin is not restricted by gender or age or anything anyone can participate in bitcoin. It would be great if women learns about bitcoin, they can save in bitcoin rather than opening a saving account in bank.

It is a great decision from you to teach your sister about bitcoin. The more you shared your knowledge about bitcoin the more you involve new people in it.
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 419

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 04:16:32 AM

Not every guy would do what you did, by teaching your sister about Bitcoin, at least you shared the knowledge you have about Bitcoin with her and who knows, as time flies she might become good at Bitcoin trading than yourself 😅. Hope you have introduced your sister to Bitcointalk, have you?
You have no idea what you have saved her from, at least she won't be depending on any one, having a means of getting her own cash and reinvesting is a big win for you and her too. I feel is hard to see women engaging in Bitcoin trading that's why some people think women can't do such. Well to me I feel everybody can do whatever he/she feels like doing (ones you put your mind to it) no matter the gender.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
barisbilgili

Activity: 868
Merit: 271

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 06:04:56 AM

Not every guy would do what you did, by teaching your sister about Bitcoin, at least you shared the knowledge you have about Bitcoin with her and who knows, as time flies she might become good at Bitcoin trading than yourself 😅. Hope you have introduced your sister to Bitcointalk, have you?
You have no idea what you have saved her from, at least she won't be depending on any one, having a means of getting her own cash and reinvesting is a big win for you and her too. I feel is hard to see women engaging in Bitcoin trading that's why some people think women can't do such. Well to me I feel everybody can do whatever he/she feels like doing (ones you put your mind to it) no matter the gender.
right now I think there is almost no difference between men and women in work let alone getting to know Bitcoin.
I even taught my younger siblings and older sisters without having to be asked, she didn't understand Bitcoin at all and I introduced her and taught her about Bitcoin trading, until now I have seen a significant development in her trading knowledge and I also admit that women can control their emotions better than men at trading.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 06:29:41 AM

Female Bitcoinists are growing in numbers, there are few female members on this forum too and they aren't even know by anyone on here, every members on this forum thinks that everyone are male but there is no need for anyone to prove that they are either male or female.

I do have female friends that are into crypto but are not available on this forum, they are into trading and they are not in the same country that I am, if you think that girls are not into Bitcoin yet, you are wrong.
Their so many women who are  into bitcoin, maybe it depends on the location where it is rare to see woman who are much in bitcoin. Op is making it look as if bitcoin & crypto is meant for men alone. It is not expected the number of male that is into bitcoin should be the same with the number of female, it is natural men will dominate when it comes to innovation just like the crypto world. Learning bitcoin is all about interest and passion, any female that has interest for it will work towards getting knowledge about, you don't need to force people to learn bitcoin, Learning is willingly and having interest.

I think the reason why only a few females are into bitcoin or crypto is because they haven't found it because we know that in this generation mostly men are working or, like, they tend to think about how to earn money, and females are the ones that are taking care of family, so they focus more on that and have no time for something like those innovations. Also, they are not that risk-takers; they want to settle on things that are guaranteed wins, like a job that earns a stable income. Though I don't generalize it, that is what I've noticed most in women, but still, there are a lot of females that are into bitcoin that I've known, and I would say they are better than me.

I agree with what you said, even though the world has become more equal, most women still tend to think about family more than men. So they don't like to take risks too much, they like stable things to care for their family. Women are not uninterested in innovative things because making money is everyone's instinct and desire, but it is clear that many women do not have enough time to do research. There are still some women entering the market and being more successful than men, but honestly, I don't see many, just a few.

TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 07:23:27 AM

there should be no difference between women and men in this case, anyone can learn and know bitcoin, because bitcoin belongs to everyone
indeed in the community mostly men dominate but behind the scenes there are many women who are involved in it
The opportunities offered in the crypto world are varied so everyone can enter

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2023, 10:46:09 AM

I think the reason why only a few females are into bitcoin or crypto is because they haven't found it because we know that in this generation mostly men are working or, like, they tend to think about how to earn money, and females are the ones that are taking care of family, so they focus more on that and have no time for something like those innovations.
Furthermore, in the realm of investment and technological innovation surrounding cryptocurrency, it is observed that there is a greater male presence than female. This gender disparity has led to Bitcoin being more commonly discussed and propagated among men, as they have been exposed to the concept and benefits of Bitcoin earlier and on a broader scale. Additionally, Bitcoin entails numerous technical aspects that may appeal more to men than women. However, it is important to note that individual interests cannot be generalized or assumed.

As for the perceptions and thoughts of women when they hear the name Bitcoin, I cannot speak with certainty as I am not well-versed in their perspectives and viewpoints. Each person's understanding and interest in Bitcoin may differ, regardless of gender.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 11:42:42 AM

This title makes you think that it's a new thing for women to knows about Bitcoin lol

It's great to see more people knows and actually learn more about Bitcoin especially if those people also want to tell more about Bitcoin with their friends because that means more adoption which is great. But, just make sure to tell them everything about the positive and negative regarding Bitcoin. You can't just tell them the positive one, you have to tell them about the cons of Bitcoin, would be better to see that.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
crypticj

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 11:51:49 AM

Bro why are you even saying that? Of course, they should! There are a lot of girls in the crypto space who are contributing a lot.

I think we should even distinguish genders in crypto game because bitcoin is for everyone and everyone can use it.

I thnk we just need to talk about how everyone should be educated about bitcoin. It would be good for bitcoin because the more people are into it, the harder it will be for government to fight it.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 11:57:26 AM

there should be no difference between women and men in this case, anyone can learn and know bitcoin, because bitcoin belongs to everyone
indeed in the community mostly men dominate but behind the scenes there are many women who are involved in it
The opportunities offered in the crypto world are varied so everyone can enter
We all have fair opportunities in crypto but men usually make decisions more than women which is why we often see more investors are men. But of course, it was important also to let them know what is all about.

Learning about Bitcoin is not solely in the purpose to encourage them to invest but also to help them understand how it works and what it uses for. Because it was better to have a good understanding of Bitcoin and whether you are a male or female, we deserve to be taught and learn what is new in the community.

AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 12:34:42 PM

I taught a lot of people already about Bitcoin way back in college, sadly, only few of them stick to cryptocurrency. In my experience, after you taught them and they earned their first amount of Bitcoin, they are happy, however, when bearish market comes, most of them are gone because they did panic selling.

I hope your sister will become a bitcoin enthusiast and not just some random person who just like Bitcoin when it's bullish season.
fathafraink

Activity: 700
Merit: 209

Eloncoin

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 12:38:20 PM

I think what you have done to your sister is the best part of being good brother. Not only for your sister, but also for her colleages (other people). That what We should do to other people who wants to know about financial, more over about this financial future (Bitcoin/Crypto) and also the technology behind the Bitcoin. We know that Bitcoin is one of financial revolution and would be one of the best history in financial. I really agree with your action, it should be better that We should not being a part of people who missed about Crypto,especially about Bitcoin.

leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 02:14:37 PM

When I first started reading your story I thought your story was going to be a really nice story and it surprised me that your sister was going to be interested in Bitcoin.  It is not right to neglect her because she is a girl because in today's world girls are also working in many big industries and various types of technological companies and are doing very well.  And women are also carrying out the government duties of many countries.
But suddenly I noticed that your sister came to know about Bitcoin from ICT books. then it raised some questions in my mind.  And I kept thinking and also searching on the internet if any country's ico book has anything written about Bitcoin.  But I couldn't find it anywhere. then it made me think that your story might be made up and fake

Can you tell what the purpose of making such a fake story?  Lol

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
minairia3

Activity: 1470
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 03:12:18 PM

Can you tell what the purpose of making such a fake story?  Lol

I didn't do any research as you did. But I don't think this is a made up story, what is the purpose of making up this story, and what does the OP gain by creating such a fake story? We do not need to be too suspicious of someone or always think that everyone is evil and only we are good.
But honestly, I'm not surprised or interested to learn that women are also entering this market. This is completely normal and nothing too surprising.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Good_Doctor

Activity: 83
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 03:19:31 PM

Yeah! You've done a good thing but don't forget to add that there're more to Bitcoin trading as the trend is something you get to know over a long period and even when you think you are aware of it it can change again that makes it a digital gold that you must be very very keen on monitoring as you progress in your trading
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 03:25:56 PM

Bitcoin and other financial markets are open to everyone, regardless of gender. Women have been actively involved in various financial markets, including stocks, forex, and now cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. Financial professionals, including women, have made significant contributions to the world of finance, and it is not surprising to see women investing in Bitcoin as well. The desire to secure a better future, improve financial well-being, and achieve personal goals is not limited by gender. We live in a world where equality and equal opportunity are important principles. Aware that our world is striving for equality, it is important to celebrate and encourage the participation of women and elders in the crypto space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: