Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:44:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have defied gravity  (Read 2419 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:01:28 PM

A week or so ago I had a very spiritual experience.  I was meditating on a positive feedback loop and hoping to experience egodeath like I did at the beach in 2012.  While I didn't experience nirvana, complete white light/love, I did experience something quite magical.

I gained an exponentially rapid acceleration in understanding of the universe.  I became self aware of self awareness on an exponential level.  I had became conscious of more than I ever had before by several orders of magnitude.

I relaxed my body completely and my hand started gravitating upwards.  It had it's own gravitational field under it and ascended to the heavens.  I could feel a hand reaching down from this dimension, I did not physically see it but I could feel it.

I understand now how my friend unconsciously levitated for a brief moment when he was younger.  I have experienced brief voids in physics before, but now, I have undoubtedly, consciously willed myself to defy gravity.

This is proof that your beliefs formulate your reality.  This is proof anything is possible.  This is proof we can consciously ascend together and walk into heaven, where anything is possible.  Is anyone ready for a music festival?

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:29:47 PM

Aaah, but maybe your hand was stationary, and it was your body (and the rest of Earth and the Universe) that was moving downwards?

If there's one thing I've learned so far in life, it is that everything is normally not what it seems. Question everything.

C10H15N

Activity: 845
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:59:44 PM

C20H25N3O

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:19:03 PM

C20H25N3O

Yes.  Only 200ug.  Imagine 100mg plus a crowd of a million.

Aaah, but maybe your hand was stationary, and it was your body (and the rest of Earth and the Universe) that was moving downwards?

If there's one thing I've learned so far in life, it is that everything is normally not what it seems. Question everything.

I think Houston has a bigger problem if earth is altering it's flight plan at will.

I used to have the same question everything mentality.  Then I realized that if we're constantly questioning everything, we're never answering anything.  After so much questioning, it is wise to formulate beliefs based on the knowledge you have processed.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:04:17 PM

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:19:42 PM

C20H25N3O

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,5-Dimethoxy-4-bromoamphetamine

Much cheaper.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:27:02 PM

The former is more spiritual and far less toxic.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 10:47:53 PM

This is proof that your beliefs formulate your reality.  This is proof anything is possible.  This is proof we can consciously ascend together and walk into heaven, where anything is possible. 

How about you believe you can pay your debt?

Is paying your debt possible?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:23:46 PM

This is proof that your beliefs formulate your reality.  This is proof anything is possible.  This is proof we can consciously ascend together and walk into heaven, where anything is possible. 

Didn't you post something about that in another thread?  Like a few hours ago?

Dank discovers how to control gravity with his mind... and vod is still concerned about someone else's business.

Quite the world we live in.  You'd think people all over the world would love to hear this news confirming the quantum universe.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 11:42:18 PM

Didn't you post something about that in another thread?  Like a few hours ago?

Dank discovers how to control gravity with his mind... and vod is still concerned about someone else's business.

Quite the world we live in.  You'd think people all over the world would love to hear this news confirming the quantum universe.

Yes dank.  You seem to want to post in this community, so please allow me to remind this community that you have stolen from it.  No matter how many garbage threads you make, I'm tasked with informing the newbies your word means nothing.  It's a crap job to be sure, but I'm comforted in the fact I am doing holy work.

You can't control gravity with your mind, which is why no one cares about this thread.  To post you can makes you sound like an idiot.

In short, keep your word and pay your debt.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:03:46 AM

It's all here, even an idiot can see what I write is true.  Can't lie your way out of this one.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325070.0

Since you know the appropriate thread for that topic, why don't you try to keep discussion of such matter in the correlating topic?

This thread is about how humans are embarking a paradigm shift into the fifth dimension and beyond.  How we can ascend into a new level of consciousness where you have total control over your reality whilst feeling amounts of peace you did not know was possible.  Similar to what the Mayans, Aztecs, Egyptians, Incas, Chinese, and many more cultures have predicted for a couple thousand years now.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:21:57 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 02:00:34 AM by Spendulus

A week or so ago I had a very spiritual experience.  I was meditating on a positive feedback loop and hoping to experience egodeath like I did at the beach in 2012.  While I didn't experience nirvana, complete white light/love, I did experience something quite magical.....Is anyone ready for a music festival?
I have defied seeing the movie, Gravity.
mycoin254

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:22:56 AM

It's all here, even an idiot can see what I write is true.  Can't lie your way out of this one.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325070.0

Since you know the appropriate thread for that topic, why don't you try to keep discussion of such matter in the correlating topic?

This thread is about how humans are embarking a paradigm shift into the fifth dimension and beyond.  How we can ascend into a new level of consciousness where you have total control over your reality whilst feeling amounts of peace you did not know was possible.  Similar to what the Mayans, Aztecs, Egyptians, Incas, Chinese, and many more cultures have predicted for a couple thousand years now.

What's up? I don't quite understand what you are talking about things, if can contribute to it, very glad to help you.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:43:28 PM

....into the fifth dimension and beyond.  How we can ascend into a new level of consciousness where you have total control ....

Even into the eighth dimension?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGulQVWE16Y
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 07:19:36 PM

I guess you were high, that's why you defied it Cheesy

okay, now let's get real

spritual?
it's all in your brain, you didn't defy gravitiy Cheesy

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:42:07 PM

....into the fifth dimension and beyond.  How we can ascend into a new level of consciousness where you have total control ....

Even into the eighth dimension?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGulQVWE16Y

I have experienced the eighth dimension if not the tenth.  I became everything, everywhere, at all times.  I experienced egodeath through consciously meditating and letting go of this physical reality.

What I experienced was infinite peace and white light.  It was truly the most incredible thing and my experience coincides with what people report from near death experiences.

I guess you were high, that's why you defied it Cheesy

okay, now let's get real

spritual?
it's all in your brain, you didn't defy gravitiy Cheesy

Everything is in your brain, your mind manifests your reality through different frequencies such as light and sound waves.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 08:52:22 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 10:04:23 PM by Vod

Dank - you experience your own reality which is actual reality adjusted by your brain.  We each have our own reality, and none of us go telling the world each time we experience something new.  Not even my young nephews do that anymore.  You can't affect actual reality - no one can - we can only change how we perceive actual reality.  If you are on mind altering drugs, you will experience a much different reality than the actual one.

Are you going to wait until the very last minute to make March's debt payment to Squall?  What happened to your word about making payments early?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325070.msg5967702#msg5967702

0.2 btc ($100) buys you the right to use our community for another month.  The community you stole from.

werrindor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:15:46 PM

Can' believe you've done it ! too suspecious  Shocked
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:51:49 AM

I was meditating on a positive feedback loop

Is this how kids today refer to masturbation?
direction

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:56:24 AM

I think Houston has a bigger problem if earth is altering it's flight plan at will.

I used to have the same question everything mentality.  Then I realized that if we're constantly questioning everything, we're never answering anything.  After so much questioning, it is wise to formulate beliefs based on the knowledge you have processed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: