Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:22:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have defied gravity  (Read 2419 times)
department

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:21:14 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 02:53:09 PM by department

Can' believe you've done it ! too suspecious  Shocked
Rather than throwing insults like a juvenile, lease explain to me why your brain is capable of defying physics in a sleeping state but not while awake?

And it seems like you have never had a lucid dream, because when you are lucid, you are quite awake.
ShitHappens

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 07:07:00 PM

When people tell about such experiences i don't believe they don't take any drugs

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:13:11 AM

I know what I experienced, it's your choice to believe it or not.  LSD increases your sensory input, I was very much aware of what was happening.  I experienced a godlike consciousness and I know we can replicate this and spread it throughout the world.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 12:45:45 AM

I know what I experienced, it's your choice to believe it or not.  LSD increases your sensory input, I was very much aware of what was happening.  I experienced a godlike consciousness and I know we can replicate this and spread it throughout the world.

Dank, be realistic.

You can't even handle paying a small sum monthly to take care of your debt.  How can you be the one to lead this religion around the world?  

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:50:09 AM

i prefer 25I-NBOMe. clean, uplifting, positive trip.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 12:53:23 AM

Taking drugs when you are immature to become ultra lazy and screw with the mind is fine when you are young with no responsibilities.

Dank has a $10,000 debt to pay off.  He needs to be responsible.  He wants to continue to use this community, he has to pay off his debt.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:53:09 AM

I know what I experienced, it's your choice to believe it or not.  LSD increases your sensory input, I was very much aware of what was happening.  I experienced a godlike consciousness and I know we can replicate this and spread it throughout the world.

Dank, be realistic.

You can't even handle paying a small sum monthly to take care of your debt.  How can you be the one to lead this religion around the world?  

What religion have I ever proclaimed to be a part of let alone lead?

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:09:29 AM

Taking drugs when you are immature to become ultra lazy and screw with the mind is fine when you are young with no responsibilities.

Dank has a $10,000 debt to pay off.  He needs to be responsible.  He wants to continue to use this community, he has to pay off his debt.

Several highly successful artists, musicians, directors or people of any other profession you can name has used drugs.

Steve jobs tripped acid.  Jimi Hendrix tripped acid.  The beatles tripped acid.  Pink floyd tripped acid.  Jesus ate shrooms.  Tesla hallucinated.  All of these people paved the way for modern technology, music and spirituality and your life would not be the same without them.

Lack of experience is nothing to brag about.  Psychedelics evolve the human psyche, get with the times.

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:21:22 AM

yea maybe all the blood rushed to your head in you hyper relaxed state of mind and you had a hallucination.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:54:25 PM

Welp, I just levitated this morning as I was waking.  I could feel the energy rise greatly and I thought, am I about to levitate?  Sure enough, my left hand rose for a few seconds before dropping down to my bed.

So there you have it, I have defied gravity without the use of drugs.

"With the power of soul, anything is possible" - Jimi Hendrix

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:12:05 PM

Grin You can always tell it's a dank thread from the title. They're all synonyms for "Gee, I was stoned as fuck last night".

Welp, I just levitated this morning as I was waking.  I could feel the energy rise greatly and I thought, am I about to levitate?  Sure enough, my left hand rose for a few seconds before dropping down to my bed.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 08:34:12 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 11:06:44 PM by Vod

Too bad you gave your soul away, isn't it?

TODAY IS YOUR LAST DAY TO PAY.  WHY ARE YOU WAITING UNTIL THE FINAL SECONDS?

Edit:  He comes online, reads this, and nothing.  Looks like he's planning to screw Squall yet again.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:16:19 AM

Too bad you gave your soul away, isn't it?

TODAY IS YOUR LAST DAY TO PAY.  WHY ARE YOU WAITING UNTIL THE FINAL SECONDS?

Edit:  He comes online, reads this, and nothing.  Looks like he's planning to screw Squall yet again.

In the kindest, most egoless way vod, hop off my dick, you've been on it for too long.  Thanks.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:17:36 AM

And yes.  I paid squall.

Like it really matters in the long run though.  Anything is possible but we are too caught up in this game to manifest infinity into reality.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 12:18:02 AM

In the kindest, most egoless way vod, hop off my dick, you've been on it for too long.  Thanks.

You have strange sexual dreams about me there Dank.  

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 01:54:29 AM

So you raised your arm?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:04:06 AM

I was trying to experience egodeath, infinite whiteness and oneness with the universe, infinite peace, like I had at the beach.  My body was totally relaxed and my armed raised without moving a muscle and stayed there for minutes.

Since I was connected to higher dimensions I could literally see the gravitational field under my hand.

But that was the first time, the time this morning I felt a rush of energy and my hand lifted itself with a lower amplitude.  I could feel my whole body lightening though, if I had more energy I'm sure I could have completely levitated.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 02:07:39 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 03:14:04 AM by Vod

I was trying to experience egodeath, infinite whiteness and oneness with the universe, infinite peace, like I had at the beach.  My body was totally relaxed and my armed raised without moving a muscle and stayed there for minutes.

Since I was connected to higher dimensions I could literally see the gravitational field under my hand.

But that was the first time, the time this morning I felt a rush of energy and my hand lifted itself with a lower amplitude.  I could feel my whole body lightening though, if I had more energy I'm sure I could have completely levitated.

Is this before, after or during your sexual fantasy of my sitting on your dick?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:13:36 AM

I was trying to experience egodeath, infinite whiteness and oneness with the universe, infinite peace, like I had at the beach.  My body was totally relaxed and my armed raised without moving a muscle and stayed there for minutes.

But that was the first time, the time this morning I felt a rush of energy and my hand lifted itself with a lower amplitude.  I could feel my whole body lightening though, if I had more energy I'm sure I could have completely levitated.

Is this before, after or during your sexual fantasy of my sitting on your dick?

metaphor: a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.

You have been metaphorically riding my dick for the last year or so.  When will you focus on your own life?  When will you stop leaching my energy and find some love of your own?

I mean these in the most positive ways possible vod.  It's clear you have some issues that drive you to harass a once teenager over the internet very consistently for a year.  I just say this cause I care.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 07:06:20 PM

You're as much of a teenager at 20 as I am at 40. 

You claim you want me to stop harassing you - yet you are not making the payments you agreed to.  Your last two payments were overdue.

April's $100 payment is due TODAY.  So it is really in your control whether you pay it and I leave you alone for April, or you decide not to pay it, and subject everyone to constant reminders.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: