Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:28:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have defied gravity  (Read 2419 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:16:49 PM

You're as much of a teenager at 20 as I am at 40. 

You claim you want me to stop harassing you - yet you are not making the payments you agreed to.  Your last two payments were overdue.

April's $100 payment is due TODAY.  So it is really in your control whether you pay it and I leave you alone for April, or you decide not to pay it, and subject everyone to constant reminders.

You are spewing lies and it's ridiculous.

I can confirm payment of $100 by PP

Your life is a lie vod, go find yourself.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 09:18:43 PM

Dank, that payment was 32 days OVERDUE for March.

Your next payment of $100 is due TODAY, for April 1 .  Your next payment after that is due on May 1, in 30 days.  You need to plan.

You said you were good at math - just another lie?

Edit:  Ah, I see you spend today's squall debt payment on something from eBay.  How expected for a deadbeat.  Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:21:05 PM

Saw the thread topic, thought to myself "Dank" and had to check.

Yep

Anyway, record your findings and let me know how it works out. I got bored and decided I'd try and disprove gravity a while ago.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 09:28:12 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325070.0

Dank's entire life is one big lie, but I trust everyone else can understand what is written at the bottom of the first post.

Amount          Exc.Rt ($)             Amount left ($)         Date (for month)
   0.42               151.2                   9848.8                13th nov 13 (Nov 13)
   0.10                72.7                    9776.1                28th Dec 13 (Dec 13)
   0.10                80.8                    9695.3                30th Jan 14  (Jan 14)
  0.042               25.7                    9669.6                 8th Mar 14  (Feb 14)
 $100                100.0                    9569.6                1st Apr 14  (Mar 14)

He has made five payments so far, each one being late, and the last two being delinquent.   13 days late, then 28, then 30, then 38 and now 32 days late.   Undecided

His next payment is due today, and would keep me off his back for 31 days!  But dank is an idiot.  Sad  This month we are going to get his parent's involvement.  Dank is using his parent's internet to commit fraud, they probably will want to know that and take steps to monitor his internet activity.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:00:27 PM

Dank's entire life is one big lie, but I trust everyone else can understand what is written at the bottom of the first post.

0.42               151.2                   9848.8                13th nov 13 (Nov 13)
   0.10                72.7                    9776.1                28th Dec 13 (Dec 13)
   0.10                80.8                    9695.3                30th Jan 14  (Jan 14)
  0.042               25.7                    9669.6                 8th Mar 14  (Feb 14)
 $100                100.0                    9569.6                1st Apr 14  (Mar 14)

He has made five payments so far, each one being late, and the last two being delinquent.   13 days late, then 28, then 30, then 38 and now 32 days late.   Undecided

His next payment is due today, and would keep me off his back for 31 days!  But dank is an idiot.  Sad  This month we are going to get his parent's involvement.  Dank is using his parent's internet to commit fraud, they probably will want to know that and take steps to monitor his internet activity.

You have some major comprehension issues.

Squall never said each payment was due on the first of each month.

Your shilling tactics are way too obvious vod, nobody in their right time would spend so much time and energy attempting to defame me if I wasn't doing something right.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 11:03:32 PM

You are an idiot, dank.  No one will doubt that.  But Squall still deserves his coin.

April's payment is due today.  You can either make the payment and shut me up for a month, or you me and your parents are going to the next level.

As you and I agreed, I'm here to remind you of your debt.  But you have the power to save everyone else from experiencing it as well.

Any non-idiot can see the payment you just made was for the last month!

The choice is yours dank - on time payment or constant delinquent reminders.  Don't expect to have a normal conversation on here.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:35:29 AM

You are an idiot, dank.  No one will doubt that.  But Squall still deserves his coin.

April's payment is due today.  You can either make the payment and shut me up for a month, or you me and your parents are going to the next level.

As you and I agreed, I'm here to remind you of your debt.  But you have the power to save everyone else from experiencing it as well.

Any non-idiot can see the payment you just made was for the last month!

The choice is yours dank - on time payment or constant delinquent reminders.  Don't expect to have a normal conversation on here.

The next level?  My parents?!  No please, not the next level!

I have an idea.  How about you live your own life vod?  Does that sound good?  Cause right now yours revolves around mine, and err, it's a little creepy.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 12:38:28 AM

The next level?  My parents?!  No please, not the next level!

I have an idea.  How about you live your own life vod?  Does that sound good?  Cause right now yours revolves around mine, and err, it's a little creepy.

I have a feeling you use your parent's computer and internet connection.  It probably matters to them that you have at least one person willing to do harm to your house for your debts.  They will probably take offence to the way you have used their equipment.

Can I please live my own life dank?  Will you stop dragging me back into it every month when you don't make a payment?

As of tomorrow, you are overdue on payment yet again.  

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:49:51 AM

The next level?  My parents?!  No please, not the next level!

I have an idea.  How about you live your own life vod?  Does that sound good?  Cause right now yours revolves around mine, and err, it's a little creepy.

I have a feeling you use your parent's computer and internet connection.  It probably matters to them that you have at least one person willing to do harm to your house for your debts.  They will probably take offence to the way you have used their equipment.

Can I please live my own life dank?  Will you stop dragging me back into it every month when you don't make a payment?

As of tomorrow, you are overdue on payment yet again.  

lol I love the trust rating system.  Vod has +4, but click on the 'untrusted' feedback and he has something like 20 negative feedback ratings. Cheesy

But then dank has -8, which is really only two negative ratings.  But then has a majority of positive 'untrusted' feedback.

It's almost as big of a joke as the government's credibility.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 12:54:20 AM

lol I love the trust rating system.  Vod has +4, but click on the 'untrusted' feedback and he has something like 20 negative feedback ratings. Cheesy

But then dank has -8, which is really only two negative ratings.  But then has a majority of positive 'untrusted' feedback.

It's almost as big of a joke as the government's credibility.

The trust system works perfectly.  I have never scammed anyone, so I have a positive trust rating.

You have scammed at least one person and refuse to make regular payments.  That is why you have a negative trust rating.

Every person that has left me negative feedback has also scammed, as you can tell by their feedback. 

Are you going to make your payment today, or do I have to continue to bug you tomorrow?  I know you respect me, but it's getting old dank...

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:14:14 AM

You have scammed at least one person and refuse to make regular payments.

Allow me to refer you to the flashing gif, vod.

Ladies and gentleman, vod is a shill.  If you can't tell by now then you simply have not read enough of his posts.  He hides his online status because he is constantly online and selling his word and very life to special interest groups.  He constantly abuses the trust system and attempts to defame users that promote truths that conflict with the status quo's mentality.

Whenever you see vod reply to me with some completely off topic fear mongering smudge tactics, you know I'm saying the right thing.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 01:18:06 AM

I see the flashing light.  It means you made March's payment 32 days late.  Didn't you see the nice little chart that Squall made up just for you?
Here it is again, idiot.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=545526.msg6023889#msg6023889

Your April 1 payment is due today.  You have the choice to make it or we continue to have this conversation in every thread you participate in.

You said you acknowledge and respect me.  Time for you to show that just wasn't another lie.  

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:32:22 AM

Hey vod, it is clear you have some real deep rooted issues with me for some reason.  Can we be gentlemen and discuss it over a webcam?  See what's going on?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 02:39:47 AM

Hey vod, it is clear you have some real deep rooted issues with me for some reason.  Can we be gentlemen and discuss it over a webcam?  See what's going on?

Excuse me dank, but I'm not going to webcam with someone that fantasizes about me sitting on their dick.   Undecided

I'm going to stick with the original agreement we had when you borrowed from squall.

You still have time to make your payment ON TIME and then use the community harassment free for the next 30 days.

It's your choice.  Keep your word or lie again?  I'm happy either way.  Smiley

surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:13:46 PM

So who exactly is Vod shilling for, exactly?

Big karma?

I know dank has issues with words sometimes, amongst other things, but this just confuses me.
nthunder

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 04:12:24 PM

Now, I don't know you guys very well because I'm new here. But Dank had an experience and he felt like sharing. Plus defying gravity is quite a subject. Coming from a scientific background I can tell you with confidence there are still a lot of things to be discover (or to be made public) about gravity. To get straight to the point of mind over matter, there are a bunch of random generators (true random generators) that are being monitored. This is done under the Global Consciousness Project initiated by Institute of Noetic Sciences with Dr. Dean Radin as one of the lead scientists there. To put it short, these true random generators (based on quantum mechanics as opposed to software that mimics true randomness) should not deviate too much out of their norm. But it has been discovered that they do during major world events which (again) they shouldn't. Why do they do that, nobody knows. But it sure raises more questions than answers. And if mind (collective) has an influence over quantum events then why not gravity.

Did Dank levitate? was it C20H25N3O? perhaps an inner ear problem? There are many possibilities, but he sure has a point with his dream (not sure about the donation part - just the other part).

And for the skeptics, it is possible the chair you are sitting on will turn into something else in the next moment. Nothing in physics can stop all the atoms in your chair from reaching their half-life all at the same time in the near future. The chances for this to happen are so small that it's just too hard to articulate how incredibly small they are. But the thing is, even if the chances are small nobody can decide when this can happen. Statistically, with no precedence, your chair could turn into a pile of something else equally in the next second, hour, millennium, 1 trillion years. After it happens once we can say with certainty it won't happen again very shortly but until then you never know Smiley
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:38:58 PM

Now, I don't know you guys very well because I'm new here. But Dank had an experience and he felt like sharing. Plus defying gravity is quite a subject. Coming from a scientific background I can tell you with confidence there are still a lot of things to be discover (or to be made public) about gravity. To get straight to the point of mind over matter, there are a bunch of random generators (true random generators) that are being monitored. This is done under the Global Consciousness Project initiated by Institute of Noetic Sciences with Dr. Dean Radin as one of the lead scientists there. To put it short, these true random generators (based on quantum mechanics as opposed to software that mimics true randomness) should not deviate too much out of their norm. But it has been discovered that they do during major world events which (again) they shouldn't. Why do they do that, nobody knows. But it sure raises more questions than answers. And if mind (collective) has an influence over quantum events then why not gravity.

Did Dank levitate? was it C20H25N3O? perhaps an inner ear problem? There are many possibilities, but he sure has a point with his dream (not sure about the donation part - just the other part).

And for the skeptics, it is possible the chair you are sitting on will turn into something else in the next moment. Nothing in physics can stop all the atoms in your chair from reaching their half-life all at the same time in the near future. The chances for this to happen are so small that it's just too hard to articulate how incredibly small they are. But the thing is, even if the chances are small nobody can decide when this can happen. Statistically, with no precedence, your chair could turn into a pile of something else equally in the next second, hour, millennium, 1 trillion years. After it happens once we can say with certainty it won't happen again very shortly but until then you never know Smiley

You probably want to catch up on his posting history.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:56:33 PM

Wasn't sure what you meant by the donation part but I got you, that was written quite a long time ago when I thought we could accumulate the financial resources to make the music festival happen.  I've since learned that money will not make this happen, the donations we need for everyone is energy and faith.  The only way it can work is if we assemble this concert as a group effort to bring about the change from the minds that seek to manifest this into reality.

Experienced another pulse of energy today as I was waking, not enough to levitate though I could feel my body lighten.  This would be the third time I have felt his flight feeling that I have encountered in many dreams over the last couple years.

BTW, had a dream the other night and I levitated and hit my head on the ceiling.  Thought it was real but I was having an extremely lucid dreaming experience.  I had several dreams and I was able to select them from a tiled view of different dreams, it was quite amazing.

If your mind is capable of making your body fly in dreams, why wouldn't it be capable of doing the same thing in real life?  Just cause we're not there yet doesn't mean it won't happen.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 10:18:34 PM

If your mind is capable of making your body fly in dreams, why wouldn't it be capable of doing the same thing in real life? 

Dank doesn't know the difference between a dream and real life?

</facepalm>

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:20:59 PM

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: