Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to Hodl or buy the Dip?  (Read 868 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 12:53:57 PM

Isnt it time to take pause from crypto and just observe how SEC and Binance are fighting? Because this fight gonna last long, and the victory of one party will greatly influence on the market. Either a huge price drop and a stagnation, or a jump. I see no point of buying now, as the price easily can go lower. I prefer to watch from the side and hold. I think I will have plenty more chances to buy dip.
But having a pause also letting your self distance for a opportunity to earn? of course maybe sideways will happen but for investors like me? i think that Binance and Government war is just a flavor to taste but lets not take this our idea of investing.
because my Motto in life is "Better to Seek than to wait"

During last year I think we have seen more than 10 chances to buy at low price. Bitcoin price has been throwing here and there all the time, and imho, current conflict between SEC and Binance only postpone greatly change of market change. That is why I take a pause. I See no reason to buy today, because during next month there will be a slight growth and a drop, and we would get back to price when we started. Maybe it is appropriate to say that I am tired of increasing my balance with rebuys and resells.
Well, there is no reason to buy for those who accumulates Bitcoin in the past few days. But those who are just about to start will consider this as their time to buy more and make ready for the next bull season. Because we can't assure that the price of Bitcoin will drop again, of course, a parabolic trend is still what we possibly experience in the coming days but I think, we never reach back down below $25k. So making SEC and Binance issue as our concern, I don't think that is what we focus on as the price seems to move high and low all the time.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 09, 2023, 03:11:20 PM

When the market is red like it is now then the best thing is to hold, if we have a long term profit vision then when a dip is an opportunity to buy more, an increase in bitcoin will definitely occur in the near future, so don't ever regret not being able to take advantage of the right moment to buy.
A simple logic for those who have the intention to invest in long -term in bitcoin, things like bloody markets are certainly a review for those who buy at a higher price and is a real journey for a Bitcoin holder that has a long -term goal in investing in Bitcoin, Buying when a decline and holding back is a word that must be held firm if you want to find a proper return from Bitcoin.

We are in the Bitcoin market which is still in the sideway situation at the $ 26K price level, and indeed it seems that this phase is quite long, we only need to be patient until the bullish market comes, and it will be the happiness of the Bitcoin holders.
Continue to save bitcoin and hold, don't ever hesitate if you don't want to regret it.
I have been a long term holder and I can confirm this. All those ups and downs are just a story down my memory lane and nothing more. It doesn't matter what it is today until I sell it, and I am not planning on selling anytime soon, which means that we are not going to see it do so great, it might do some good at certain levels but that doesn't mean that it will matter for me.

So all in all what matters the most is the fact that we will be seeing it move and I do enjoy seeing that, I still do participate in the chatting of it and that's why it matters to me. I know that not a lot of people will make a big difference in the end, but as long as it is there and I can see the movements that will be a reason to just keep chatting about it.
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2023, 10:28:22 PM

Don't waste the Bear season because in the bear season the discounts for altcoins are very large,
even investors or whales always accumulate during the bear season and sell it during the bullish season,
so we as retailers don't be the other way, buy when it's bullish and sell when it's bearish haha  Grin.
Buyers and sellers in the short term are not retailers, but rather traders who are looking for profits in the short term and in bad conditions it's good to look at Bitcoin more than altcoins although it won't be wrong for everyone who wants to see altcoins and buy them as long as the altcoins are is an old altcoin that is quite well known in the market. But I would rather suggest that everyone wants to see Bitcoin and buy it when bear conditions occur, because Bitcoin is still able to provide good profits to everyone.
Actually not everyone wants to buy bitcoin in the bear market. At every bear market, if bitcoin is discounted upto 15% this could mean that some altcoins whose liquidity is low could have upto 70% discount.  Then if both bitcoin and altcoins should retouch their previous ATH, it means the altcoins will be in massive profits than bitcoin.
The disadvantage only that the altcoins may plunge more into the negative direction and most times may never see a new ATH. This can hardly be said about bitcoin which will always return to a new ATH, no matter how long it will take.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 11:55:52 AM

Don't waste the Bear season because in the bear season the discounts for altcoins are very large,
even investors or whales always accumulate during the bear season and sell it during the bullish season,
so we as retailers don't be the other way, buy when it's bullish and sell when it's bearish haha  Grin.
Buyers and sellers in the short term are not retailers, but rather traders who are looking for profits in the short term and in bad conditions it's good to look at Bitcoin more than altcoins although it won't be wrong for everyone who wants to see altcoins and buy them as long as the altcoins are is an old altcoin that is quite well known in the market. But I would rather suggest that everyone wants to see Bitcoin and buy it when bear conditions occur, because Bitcoin is still able to provide good profits to everyone.

Agree, we should focus mainly on bitcoin, it will be better and safer for us. If you look at the market today, you will see that bitcoin will not fall too much while altcoins are being heavily dumped. If one were to focus solely on buying and accumulating altcoins in the past time, the losses are piling up.

I don't hate when someone invests in altcoins because the returns are really attractive, but this is not the right time to buy altcoins yet. We should spend more time and money on bitcoin would be better. I believe that if bitcoin is heavily dumped again, many altcoins will disappear in the next bull run.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Negotiation

Activity: 1064
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2023, 06:03:56 PM

Buy the dip and hold if i have many money i will still buy the dip because more capital more earnings when the bull return, for now it is very big advantage because we are in a bear market and most of the coin is falling right now so of we buy the dip we will get the coin in a discounted price .

Yes, when the crypto market goes down it's the right time to buy because the market will have another bull run, it's just a matter of time. Will have to wait patiently for this. This is the right time to hold also cryptocurrencies are becoming very popular for investment these days. As there are many digital currencies in circulation, investors see them as useful not only for short term gains, but also for long term investments.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 07:26:45 PM

IMO we're at the end of a bear market. We could be a few weeks or a few months from a significant recovery (above 30k), but it's going to come this year, so if you're planning to buy bitcoin and don't own any, this time is as good as any other to buy.

It's a bit different when you already have bitcoin and think if you should spend the rest of your money on it right now or wait for it to go lower. I can't tell you what's best in this case. Nobody will, and if someone says they know if we will dip to, let's say 23k, they are full of shit. Bitcoin is so illiquid that if you take one single millionaire and make him invest in bitcoin the way Michael Saylor did, you'll see 30k in 1 day. So, if you own bitcoin and want to get more, maybe wait a bit and see how it goes. Maybe you'll get lucky and grab some cheaper coins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 07:57:33 PM

Hold if you have bought Bitcoin in 2022, and Buy if you haven't bought it, because today is Bitcoin dump and you can start buying without high risk,
and don't forget to use minimum capital when it is still bearish, because if you use 100 % capital then you can lose.
And remember, don't be too greedy if you are still in a bear market. Hold also has limits.

newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 09:32:45 PM

Buy the dip and hold if i have many money i will still buy the dip because more capital more earnings when the bull return, for now it is very big advantage because we are in a bear market and most of the coin is falling right now so of we buy the dip we will get the coin in a discounted price .

Yes, when the crypto market goes down it's the right time to buy because the market will have another bull run, it's just a matter of time. Will have to wait patiently for this. This is the right time to hold also cryptocurrencies are becoming very popular for investment these days. As there are many digital currencies in circulation, investors see them as useful not only for short term gains, but also for long term investments.

Sometimes some traders and investors can't be patient and sell panic occurs,
yes that can be said to be normal because the market is in a situation of fear,
I myself am still confused to see whether the price of bitcoin will continue to fall below $ 20k or recover to $ 50k and Of course,
it's also difficult to survive whether to hold or sell.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 09:41:00 PM

Personally I think we are HODL/DCA territory. Price is still down 50% from ATH which can't be ignored or denied, but for me this correction from $30K to around $25.5K is far from a dip.

For me the current dip would be somewhere between $20K and $25K, likely around $23K or even $22K where there is more volume & MA support. That's likely where there will be significant fear in the market of the bear market returning or price returning to the lows etc. Right now the market is relatively neutral after months of consolidation and a correction that doesn't even reach -20% yet.

Ultimately though it depends on your current exposure. If you hold 0 Bitcoin then current prices are more than reasonable. But if you already bought enough, say between $20K and $25K, then there is clearly no rush to be buying at higher levels right now. Either price continues to the upside and averaging in a higher price would be acceptable, or otherwise price corrects lower which would be another good opportunity to increase exposure. Generally though with the unclear direction of Bitcoin right now, and remaining between $20K and $30K, it seems a reasonable time to DCA until a trend is solidified.

Additionally, if you look at the average price of Bitcoin from the past year, since the initial capitulation, it's around $22.5K right now. Hence this is an ideal dip buying scenario imo, if you didn't already DCA that is.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 09:47:42 PM

I myself am still confused to see whether the price of bitcoin will continue to fall below $ 20k or recover to $ 50k and Of course,
In the end, we are just humans and we know that no matter how experienced we are, there would really be a time that we do really be able to feel out those kind of panic no matter how experienced
or you've been aware on this market.Cant really be blamed out considering that this market is really that truly unpredictable. There's no way on knowing on where it would be going but we know that
traders could easily make up some switch up on become investors on which they do end up on holding on the time that their portfolio had become negative.

Once the market would really be going into the opposite side of things on which you would really be having that kind of impression that holding is better rather than on selling it at loss.
We do have our own common sense on what we should really gonna take and sensible things to be done but due to lack of experience and emotion handling then
we do really end up with these kind of actions.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
coin-investor

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 10:14:55 PM

With the current bear run of bitcoin at the market cap of 520.50B, down from 527.83B yesterday and down from 570.09B one year ago, at the price of $25k do you think it is a good opportunity to Hodl or buy the Dip in the current market?

It's hard to predict the floor price before the start of the bull run but since we are one year away from the next halving my strategy is to accumulate not in one buy but through intervals whenever there is a dip, I buy a small amount when there is a dip and prepare for the next dip, I have my spreadsheet to check if I've gained or lost when there is a dip or a pump.

This year is different because we are a year away from the halving so our mindset is all about accumulation but of course, you still have to implement the concept of buying low and selling high because pump and dip will still happen along the way while we are heading to the next halving.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 840
Merit: 267

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 03:12:43 AM

Bitcoin market is stable now but those who invest need to be patient. Long time investment you can profit. Short time investment not so much. So I think an investor should always keep an eye on the market. Right time.  Investing in bitcoins does not have much chance of loss. So act at the right time and sell them at the right time.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Freddie Boyer

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

Crypto WEB3 Neobank

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 05:36:25 AM

Bear market season presents an opportunity to buy altcoins at a discount so no mistaking this kind of opinion from @Chainsmokers but I think this approach could appeal to those who believe in the long term potential of altcoins and are willing to take advantage of discounted pricing. TA analysis is necessary because not all altcoins have strong fundamentals or long term viability. For @Davian144 I might agree Bitcoin has become the leading cryptocurrency and often serves as a store of value during volatile market conditions.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Nwada001

Activity: 588
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 09:29:05 PM

Bear market season presents an opportunity to buy altcoins at a discount so no mistaking this kind of opinion from @Chainsmokers but I think this approach could appeal to those who believe in the long term potential of altcoins and are willing to take advantage of discounted pricing.

The OP is not directly all about altcoins, nor does the content refer to all crypto in general, and as such, I find your idea a little off-topic.
This is a matter of deciding if I should hold my Bitcoin, sell it, or even buy more and add to my current holdings, not deciding if I should buy some sort of shite altcoin that possesses a greater risk and can't in any way be compared to Bitcoin.

What the Bitcoin market is currently facing is something that shakes most investors holding decisions; they don't know if they are to hold or they are to sell, or if they are even to invest more into their current holding. Because of the recent happenings aside from a normal Bitcoin price movement, the SEC issue with big crypto exchanges is really increasing the rate of panic selling as a result of not knowing what will be the next move, especially for those who are entirely dependent on centralized exchange services, so they are more affected than others. So such people are really in a confused state and don't know what step to take next.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 663

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 11:24:02 PM

Yesterday was a good time to buy the dip. If you load the daily chart you can see that the $25K area is important because it was resistance but lately it was strong support. It dipped slightly during the binance dump and now recovered was quickly, this is what you want to see.

Maybe wait for a pullback and see if you can get a better price but keep in mind that I don’t think we will hit a new ATH this year. With all this sec suing exchanges over blurry regulations the future doesn’t have a new ATH priced in unless we get regulators under control.
I do advice people that we don't have a specific time or perfect time to buy bitcoin, because buying bitcoin when the price is low you make a profit whenever you the market of cryptocurrency is high about the amount you purchase bitcoin, so therefore those people who said that it's not good to buy bitcoin when the price is high, I want to let us know that bitcoin price doesn't have infinity increment because when you think that is high price of bitcoin, after some days interval or some period of time bitcoin may accelerate above our expectations, so therefore that's while I always emphasis that when purchasing bitcoin for investment it doesn't have a specification for investment provided that the technology is in existence.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 06:10:19 AM

I have been a long term holder and I can confirm this. All those ups and downs are just a story down my memory lane and nothing more. It doesn't matter what it is today until I sell it, and I am not planning on selling anytime soon, which means that we are not going to see it do so great, it might do some good at certain levels but that doesn't mean that it will matter for me.

So all in all what matters the most is the fact that we will be seeing it move and I do enjoy seeing that, I still do participate in the chatting of it and that's why it matters to me. I know that not a lot of people will make a big difference in the end, but as long as it is there and I can see the movements that will be a reason to just keep chatting about it.
Long term holders are not having trouble during this period, it is not that it is not a good idea but it is obvious that you are going to get a great time when it is going to go back up, it has been nearly 2 years since the last ATH and that's why many people are already out, if you are still holding after all that time then these movements means nothing to you and any long term holder.

However, people who are traders may end up with some acting movements, like they may want to act on this drop, and buy/sell based on the situation. I know it is not that easy but it is seriously the number one thing you could possibly do, it definitely helps you out a lot. I know that it doesn't mean that one is right and the other is wrong, it is just not that simple.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 01:25:55 PM

Current price position is around $25800 and I think is the ideal time to buy, according to many analysts the price will skyrocket again at the end of the year because people will prepare for the halving day which makes a surge in demand and of course makes the price easy to rise.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Agbe

Activity: 896
Merit: 1266

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 01:48:27 PM

With the current bear run of bitcoin at the market cap of 520.50B, down from 527.83B yesterday and down from 570.09B one year ago, at the price of $25k do you think it is a good opportunity to Hodl or buy the Dip in the current market?
The price now is $25823 so buy the dip and hodle for a long period of time. The way I look at it, the $25+k price might stay small before it will move to another figure. People are saying that the bear market will end at the fourth quarter of the year but that is also under the speculation. Many people are panicking because they are short term holders if anyone is holding it for long term then that person will worry much.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 02:25:38 PM

If we have the principle of profit then the best thing is to buy when it is dip and hold, many investors are successful and rich because they can be patient, but vice versa for a loser he will immediately sell when he gets a small profit, even when the price drops significantly then they immediately sell for fear that the market will not be able to rise again.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 13, 2023, 02:33:04 AM

If we have the principle of profit then the best thing is to buy when it is dip and hold, many investors are successful and rich because they can be patient, but vice versa for a loser he will immediately sell when he gets a small profit, even when the price drops significantly then they immediately sell for fear that the market will not be able to rise again.
The problem is that when you are a rich person you can afford to wait, when you are a poor person it is harder to wait. The trouble is that if you have millions of dollars, blocking a million in bitcoin won't hurt you, but when I put all my savings into bitcoin, I fear what's going to happen.

Thankfully I do not sell and run, because I learned to be better than that but it took me time to be like this, I am lucky that I have invested into bitcoin early, and learned more about it, newbies don't have that chance. Newbies will see it grow smaller and smaller and they will worry what's going to happen and that is why it is a lot smarter to just spend this money on something else, it would make sense if you know what you are doing, if you are newbie, just buy and hold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: