Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:31:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GIARCOC]GIARCOIN *SCRYPT N FACTOR*KGW FIX*POLONIEX BITTREX EXCHANGE!!  (Read 45492 times)
gg234

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:21:12 PM

Stop blaming others i never asked some one to send some coins and i didn't want any free coins.I just want to get my coins you are trying to get some free coins using this what a scam you are doing

Sumpool admins are not responding to mails about my 1000 coins is there anyway i can get some response for this

Omg I lost 1000 coins and is these anyway I can recover

there something wrong with the sumpool,my wallet didn't received the debit ap

They have over 100 orphaned blocks.  So yes something is wrong.  I would move to another pool if I was you.  Your coins are likely gone.  sumpool is notorious for having problems and people not getting their coins.  I don't know why anyone would mine on their pools.

They are holding 1069 of my coins and I can't withdraw. Sent multiple e-mails as well. Nothing you can do at this point, but at least no one is mining on there anymore.

this is your second time posting this , first time after you saw someone getting reimbursed and you created a new account in hope to get free coins, luckily people are not idiots to fall for your scam.

i have not mined on sumpool and people know it's a scam , if you mined there and couldn't get your coins(but i doubt it) stfu and move on to a different pool and earn your coins .

anyone thinks i'm right about this feel free to donate so i can post it here and show the scammers that honesty goes a long way GafBP8oh2NsC9rUf9pzLhH6H9eQtZWzc8g  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 08:23:26 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 08:40:56 PM by whatdidshedo

i wasn't talking about you but the guy after (brand new account), also i was referring to his previous post on this thread which was right after someone got reimbursed and now once again right after your post, just so we are clear i was not talking about you.

Stop blaming others i never asked some one to send some coins and i didn't want any free coins.I just want to get my coins you are trying to get some free coins using this what a scam you are doing

Sumpool admins are not responding to mails about my 1000 coins is there anyway i can get some response for this

They have over 100 orphaned blocks.  So yes something is wrong.  I would move to another pool if I was you.  Your coins are likely gone.  sumpool is notorious for having problems and people not getting their coins.  I don't know why anyone would mine on their pools.

They are holding 1069 of my coins and I can't withdraw. Sent multiple e-mails as well. Nothing you can do at this point, but at least no one is mining on there anymore.

this is your second time posting this , first time after you saw someone getting reimbursed and you created a new account in hope to get free coins, luckily people are not idiots to fall for your scam.

i have not mined on sumpool and people know it's a scam , if you mined there and couldn't get your coins(but i doubt it) stfu and move on to a different pool and earn your coins .

anyone thinks i'm right about this feel free to donate so i can post it here and show the scammers that honesty goes a long way GafBP8oh2NsC9rUf9pzLhH6H9eQtZWzc8g  Wink

Dr.GoldfieldHwang

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:05:47 PM

i wasn't talking about you but the guy after (brand new account), also i was referring to his previous post on this thread which was right after someone got reimbursed and now once again right after your post, just so we are clear i was not talking about you.

They have over 100 orphaned blocks.  So yes something is wrong.  I would move to another pool if I was you.  Your coins are likely gone.  sumpool is notorious for having problems and people not getting their coins.  I don't know why anyone would mine on their pools.

anyone thinks i'm right about this feel free to donate so i can post it here and show the scammers that honesty goes a long way GafBP8oh2NsC9rUf9pzLhH6H9eQtZWzc8g  Wink

Lol simmer down bud, I was letting people know about how shitty somepool is. All I said was they took 1000 coins I didn't ask for charity. I posted a second time  because I was letting GG know there isn't anything you can do. If I was trying to "scam" people wouldn't I have posted a wallet address? Which ironically you just did begging people for coins ahahah. Also (Brand new account) Lol you made your account two weeks before me get over yourself bud.

7 days and 7 nights
whatdidshedo

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:15:15 PM

Lol simmer down bud, I was letting people know about how shitty somepool is. All I said was they took 1000 coins I didn't ask for charity. I posted a second time  because I was letting GG know there isn't anything you can do. If I was trying to "scam" people wouldn't I have posted a wallet address? Which ironically you just did begging people for coins ahahah. Also (Brand new account) Lol you made your account two weeks before me get over yourself bud.

that does not show the pool, it could be any pool. i'm sorry if you lost your coins and if it's genuine thanks for the warning (but i see many scams daily and it's anoying)

Dr.GoldfieldHwang

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:34:36 PM

that does not show the pool, it could be any pool. i'm sorry if you lost your coins and if it's genuine thanks for the warning (but i see many scams daily and it's anoying)

Its all good homie *bro fists* , moved on over to hashfever got almost another 2k already. Difficulty is superlow  Grin

7 days and 7 nights
whatdidshedo

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:10:19 PM

Its all good homie *bro fists* , moved on over to hashfever got almost another 2k already. Difficulty is superlow  Grin

bro fist right back at ya, one suggestion you seem to have decent hash and i think you would benefit from p2pool i'm on it(much lower hash but it works) and coins go straight to your wallet after every block found , it might seem low at starting couple of hours but it's better over all and better for network and decentralization http://giar.qemulab.com:9191/static/

TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2014, 11:03:07 PM

Hashharder.com

Mine Now

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
sjh870304

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:00:00 PM

Dev, we need do sth

there no buyer on  the  exchange
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:04:07 PM

Dev, we need do sth

those exchanges are not very popular I am not moving my btc there.

Get on a better exchange.
xploreredfusion (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:05:34 PM

Dev, we need do sth

we can Reach bigger Exchange (like mintpal) only with BTC
matu

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 05:24:49 PM

Now is your chance!

I wanted to remind everyone that in less than TWO HOURS we will have our next drawing, this means we will be adding two more coins to our exchange!
Also we just opened the LTC and DGC markets Smiley

Vote now! @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

ickyt2012

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:01:06 PM

Dev, we need do sth

I have been using Allcrypt a lot. Very professional. They have been adding a lot of new coins recently in order to increase site volume. so they may be worth contacting.

Cryptocurrency.... because hey, fiat money is just imaginary too
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:03:16 AM

Difficulty .44

Damn, I guess this coin is a flop? Or is this just a good time to mine a bunch of coins?

Are the devs known people? Have they released a roadmap?

yotadrivers

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 05:58:36 AM

dev, please wait one-two weeks before promotion. I need MORE coins at diff 0.44!
enerbyte

Activity: 556
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:12:20 AM

dev, please wait one-two weeks before promotion. I need MORE coins at diff 0.44!
+1 Grin
sabharwal2001

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:41:07 AM

I've stopped mining this coin...there is no buy support on the current exchange so that i can guess where this coin is going...so far it's looking my bad investment of time and money...but i am hoping that i am wrong and next time when i again see this coin thread it going somewhere Smiley
xploreredfusion (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:57:45 AM

I've stopped mining this coin...there is no buy support on the current exchange so that i can guess where this coin is going...so far it's looking my bad investment of time and money...but i am hoping that i am wrong and next time when i again see this coin thread it going somewhere Smiley

I'm sorry. This coin was made with good intentions. Made only for community, by specifics asked from community.  We are doing everything possible, but if there isn't support from community, it can't go anywhere
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:36:14 AM

The coin is not going to grow it self it needs people to promote and hype it up find some way to bring attention to it.
there is noting special about it to to bring attention to it on it's own.
This is why so many coins do premines so they can have giveaways and bountys to draw in attention.
People are always drawn to free money
cryptoNerd

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:35:59 PM

I'm sorry. This coin was made with good intentions. Made only for community, by specifics asked from community.  We are doing everything possible, but if there isn't support from community, it can't go anywhere

No need to be sorry, Bro. Good on you for trying. A lot of things was out of your control. I mined close to 500 coins and a shady pool didn't even allow me to withdraw. Not your fault. Plus, it seems that the whole crypto scene is in a rut this past two weeks because of the coin prices. I shut down half my mining rigs during the day, not because it isn't profitable, but its nicer outside and damn it gets hot at my place. I can only run my rigs (40MH) at night. LOL

Look into X11 algo... summer friendly Smiley
xploreredfusion (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:37:07 PM

I'm sorry. This coin was made with good intentions. Made only for community, by specifics asked from community.  We are doing everything possible, but if there isn't support from community, it can't go anywhere

No need to be sorry, Bro. Good on you for trying. A lot of things was out of your control. I mined close to 500 coins and a shady pool didn't even allow me to withdraw. Not your fault. Plus, it seems that the whole crypto scene is in a rut this past two weeks because of the coin prices. I shut down half my mining rigs during the day, not because it isn't profitable, but its nicer outside and damn it gets hot at my place. I can only run my rigs (40MH) at night. LOL

Look into X11 algo... summer friendly Smiley

Thank you for your support Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: