Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:12:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do meme coins have a future?  (Read 1258 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 09:24:28 AM

Just as the concept of "meme" can lose its humor over time, these coins could also lose their appeal among users. This is one reason why I think they may not have a bright future unless these projects incorporate more use cases and address blockchain issues. Currently, I believe it's wise to exercise caution when considering them.

All of the "meme" coins you see on the market are just "temporary trends" that will eventually become history (with the exception of Dogecoin). If you're getting into "meme" coins, it would be to make some short-term profits and built your way out ASAP. BTC and ETH are the real deal if you're looking for something that will last for generations.

Most people don't understand that "meme" coins are a passing fad, as they're only focusing on the money. They'll end up "rekt" in the long term as the hype fades away into oblivion. Who knows if in the future Dogecoin remains the sole "meme" coin actively traded on the market? Just my thoughts Grin

If you don't know how to play with meme most of the time, you will lose your money, just like what you said. A short ride is better if you are working with meme projects.

ETH, BNB and most for BTC if you are aiming for long-term investment but if you take the path for meme project
make sure that you are willing to take that big risk. Timing might give you the opportunity to earn, but not most of the
time you will be in the right time, chances to get stuck are always possible.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 12:10:41 PM

Not every "meme" coin comes from something silly. Remember that what most people call a "meme" today could become a powerful force tomorrow. But I'll give you this: most of them are short-lived sparks that will go out.

But it's a big mistake to lump all meme coins together and put them on the bench. Even in this category, if you do enough study, you might find some real gems. Yes, BTC and ETH have been around for a long time, but what? Even they were questioned at first.

People who are swayed by quick money might get "rekt," as you say, but painting everyone with the same brush stinks of oversimplification! And about your point about having Bitcoin: why just hold it? Adopt and embrace it; don't just hold

If there's only one "meme" coin I'd trust, that would be Dogecoin. It's the most tried-and-tested Blockchain out there after Bitcoin and Litecoin. All of the other newcomers (Shiba Inu, Garlicoin, PEPE) are simply trying to carry on with the DOGE hype train. I don't see them bringing anything new to the scene that would distinguish themselves from the original "meme" coin. Why would I want to invest into a "copycat" whose value can dip overnight once the hype fades away? I'd secure my position into prominent coins like BTC and ETH and forget about the rest.

Of course, that doesn't mean you can't use "meme" coins for quick payments or day trading. They're usually cheaper than popular coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Whenever you see the opportunity to make short-term profits, take it. Who knows if by the time crypto becomes a part of our daily life, "meme" coins cease to exist? Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Hildentine

Activity: 284
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 02:23:05 AM

I think meme coin is no future according to my experience is that daily many meme coins are come then they chance some meme coin are pump and people got profit but its some cases many time there price suddenly dumb so be care full.

══════════════☛Liang☚═════════════
Banking Eco-System
cute nmp

Activity: 1694
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 02:04:46 PM

Not really a fan of Meme coin there hardly have any meme coins ,only a few of them are legit these days think you should be careful and choose the good ones to invest in. Also make sure to invest what you cannot to lose cause the market is very volatile most of the times.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: