Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2024, 11:20:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for apparel to wear and resell from brick-and-mortar store.  (Read 119 times)
WhyFhy (OP)

Activity: 1432
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 06, 2023, 03:48:34 PM
Merited by hugeblack (4), dkbit98 (1)

I'm posting on behalf of a tech warehouse team that's in the market for some tech themed apparel and promotional items. They don't have a specific brand or theme in mind, but they particularly interested in items that showcase projects or concepts related to coding, 3D Printing, bitcoin, ai, or blockchain. (Anything Niche and nerdy related to tech)

They're looking for unique, artistically designed items that the team would be proud to wear and use. Think of it as a real-world ramping opportunity for your brand or style to gain some recognition. In return, they'll be walking billboards for your designs, giving your work exposure to a wider audience.

This is an opportunity for em to delve deeper into their ideal clients with pertinent content, and for you to get your designs out there in the world. If you're an artist, a designer, or a brand that aligns with these themes, I'd love to hear from you.

If you're interested or want more details, feel free to PM me.
Clients are not asking for free stuff, they will pay, however it must be pertinent content.
This is also an opportunity to potentially use them as a vendor.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2376

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2023, 04:08:15 PM
Merited by hugeblack (4), dkbit98 (1)

www.cryptocloaks.com (the company I work for) has some apparel that is both Bitcoin and 3d printing related.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
WhyFhy (OP)

Activity: 1432
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 08, 2023, 04:46:23 AM

www.cryptocloaks.com (the company I work for) has some apparel that is both Bitcoin and 3d printing related.

poked around, interested maybe you can get us in contact with some more favorable pricing ?
What about your company?! 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: