Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:47:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your favorite crypto;Bitcoin  (Read 804 times)
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 574
Merit: 514

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 11:50:35 PM

Unless for those that were like me (by starting first with Altcoins, but some never stoped altcoining) when I started my cryto journey. Some people with whom I started this crypto journey are still mostly relying on altcoins compared to Bitcoin. The reason is that they see Bitcoin as being too expensive compared to some altcoins, where they can just buy a thousand of them for like $10 and keep daydreaming about how that little investment will turn into a 1000x profit. The truth is that it's better to live in reality than to keep daydreaming that some $20 altcoin investment can yield $20,000 in just a few years or months. When I started this Cryptocurrency journey, it was not initially with Bitcoin, but along the way, Bitcoin became my primary cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the king of the space and will always be   KissKiss.

Cheers 🥂, Dr.Bitcoin_Strange 👺👺

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 07:21:40 AM

My favorite crypto will always be Tron,it has a very low transaction fees and it usually not much affected by the crypto-market fluctuations.Most of my funds in Crypto are stored either in usdt or in tron
Are you pretty sure that Bitcoin doesn't come before Tron for you? I mean, all these altcoins exist mainly because of Bitcoin, if there was no Bitcoin created, there wouldn't be any altcoins, so no Bitcoin = no Tron. Any altcoin must definitely be a second choice for everyone in the cryptocurrency universe unless they don't know much about Bitcoin and they have joined the cryptocurrency world only by hearing about that specific altcoin they like the most.

Even if we talk about profitability and the risk-reward ratio, Bitcoin stands out tall among the crowd of all the cryptocurrencies that exist, because there isn't much risk when you are holding Bitcoin because you know it won't just face some issue or the team might be spending users' money and the project might fail miserably and investors lose everything. I say that because it has happened on several occasions with famous altcoins.

Bitcoin_people

Activity: 504
Merit: 309

Bitcoin Halving Year 🎗️🎭

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2023, 08:05:37 AM

Although first in crypto most people are more interested in investing in altcoins than Bitcoin. When I first started my investment journey I started with Altcoin and at that point became more confident in only Altcoin. There are many people who are more confident to invest in altcoin because it is expensive but never can trust altcoin for long time. There are many altcoins that are most likely to become scams in the future and investors lose a lot of money. But a wise investor will never make such a mistake, he will always be dependent on Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin will not have expensive profit in short time but it is possible to make good profit from it in future. And if you invest in bitcoin there is no risk but you will get good profit in future there is no chance of scam. So my most favorite coin is bitcoin which I prefer most and i choose bitcoin for investment.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Compromise me

Activity: 434
Merit: 305

View Profile
July 04, 2023, 09:14:58 AM

I think that 80 percent of the answers will be in favor of bitcoin. Everything is quite simple, because most of them have experience with bitcoin. So it looks pretty obvious.
It seems that everyones investment experiences and personal thoughts determine their choices. Still when we observe, we see that many people invest in Bitcoin. And when Gary Gensler mentioned that Bitcoin there is only one currency that can be considered a commodity, it solidified Bitcoin as my favorite investmant. I would just like to say that Bitcoin is not suitable for short-term trading it is more suitable for long-term trading. In terms of profitability, Bitcoin offers significant returns with relatively low risks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
July 04, 2023, 10:26:58 AM

I think that 80 percent of the answers will be in favor of bitcoin. Everything is quite simple, because most of them have experience with bitcoin. So it looks pretty obvious.
It seems that everyones investment experiences and personal thoughts determine their choices. Still when we observe, we see that many people invest in Bitcoin. And when Gary Gensler mentioned that Bitcoin there is only one currency that can be considered a commodity, it solidified Bitcoin as my favorite investmant. I would just like to say that Bitcoin is not suitable for short-term trading it is more suitable for long-term trading. In terms of profitability, Bitcoin offers significant returns with relatively low risks.
Bitcoin is indeed a favorite coin for many people and there is no doubt about it,
Bitcoin is one of the safest investments for the long term,
with low risk clearly Bitcoin is very feasible for the long term.

Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 04, 2023, 03:31:06 PM

Bitcoin is indeed a favorite coin for many people and there is no doubt about it,
Bitcoin is one of the safest investments for the long term,
with low risk clearly Bitcoin is very feasible for the long term.
in crypto indeed bitcoin is the most favorite to invest. there are some things we need to understand about bitcoin. with the highest level of trust and the highest market capitulation makes bitcoin the most secure coin in cryptocurrency. therefore bitcoin provides the smallest level of risk, even though it experiences a dump, but we are sure that one day it will fly beyond its previous price along with an increase in the number of investors. therefore many people invest as long as they have cold money, so they don't focus too much on analysis, because whatever the price, we are sure that it will make a profit later

Uruhara

Activity: 588
Merit: 593

View Profile
July 05, 2023, 12:10:09 AM

Thats true And not only because they use bitcoins. but so far only Bitcoin has adopted a truly decentralized system. while others are just being decentralized as a facade because in reality the others are majority remain centralized.

And lovers of decentralization, of course, all of them will understand the importance of bitcoin and it's only natural that everyone will favor Bitcoin. including me personally in this case which also favors Bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2023, 06:01:05 PM

Although first in crypto most people are more interested in investing in altcoins than Bitcoin. When I first started my investment journey I started with Altcoin and at that point became more confident in only Altcoin. There are many people who are more confident to invest in altcoin because it is expensive but never can trust altcoin for long time. There are many altcoins that are most likely to become scams in the future and investors lose a lot of money. But a wise investor will never make such a mistake, he will always be dependent on Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin will not have expensive profit in short time but it is possible to make good profit from it in future. And if you invest in bitcoin there is no risk but you will get good profit in future there is no chance of scam. So my most favorite coin is bitcoin which I prefer most and i choose bitcoin for investment.
It is good for us to have a portfolio of Bitcoin and other altcoins for us to make some diverse profits from the market. Bitcoin is one of the major coins in the market that if we invest in it and the market goes bullish, we are not going to make loses from our investment.

Those who had been Bitcoin investors from the start can attest to this that we can make crazy profits from the market if we have the patience to wait and hold our coins for as long as possible for us to make the kind of profits we are looking for. Investment is all about diversifying our holdings not just holding a single coin believing that we are going to make the kind of profits that we are looking for.

Bitcoin is quite a trusted and strong project that we need to hold in the market for as long as the cryptocurrency market exist. What we need to do as a trader or investor is for us to buy and hold or to trade any Bitcoin pairs that we want to make the kind of profits we intended to make. One of the task we need to take is to make sure that we scrutinize the market well before making any financial decisions about any trading pairs we want to trade so that we are not going to make loses.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 04:14:30 PM

My favorite crypto coin is $SHMU based on its fast popularity and roadmap, check it out for you to see and believe. https://shibamemu.com/
That is literally a meme coin, I wonder how people can have meme coins as their favorite cryptocurrency, that to the ones which haven't even got any popularity or gained any significant success and community hype, these coins are nothing more than clones and scams, they are created for the sole purpose of getting some money through investments that people make on them only with the hope that they might become millionaires.

And to be precise, only a few people manage to gain very high returns on these meme coins if they manage to get some value due to the hype they get from the community, those who miss the train, in the beginning, can never be able to get anything out of their meme coin investments.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 06:42:45 PM

And to be precise, only a few people manage to gain very high returns on these meme coins if they manage to get some value due to the hype they get from the community, those who miss the train, in the beginning, can never be able to get anything out of their meme coin investments.
Mostly, these people are missing the train. They're buying during the hype and it don't last long then that's the time they're being left behind.

Lucky those that are always making that much with the meme coins but it's not for everybody. Just like OP praised Bitcoin, there's a room for the majority to get into it.

It's newbie friendly but that doesn't mean you don't need to study it first before investing, you still have to.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
July 18, 2023, 10:50:16 PM

Do you know some people doesn't differentiate bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I have observed this severally in some people comment, cryptocurrency have subsections in which we know quite well. Do you know that bitcoin is a digital currency that is decentralized and while people choose to use Bitcoin during this process is because it have a good reputation and potential while others like altcoins some of them doesn't have a potential.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██